No Hero

由 SourWormsKiller

Freya Wright has been in solitary for half a year. Locked up in the 'sky box' until her case is reviewed once... 更多

We're going to the ground
Wristbands
Gathering information
Floated
Second ship
A beautiful sight for a funeral
We do what we have to
Planned escape
In the skybox
Captive
Pretend
She is not in charge
Aches
Take a walk with me
Plague
Tension
Just breathe
Plan number one ruined
Leave or die
On two conditions
Two out of Three ain't bad
Finn's Moral Compass
A moment of weakness
Reunion
TonDC
Yu laik special
When the vultures sing
Jus Drein Jus Daun
Hike
Healing Wounds
Horse
Polis is beautiful; Titus is ugly
Market
On me
Room
Sendaria
Cockroach
Court
Won't be convinced
Do you trust her
Take care
Camp secret
Assassin
Finally laying eyes on her again
Meeting, Market, Make believe
Ceremony
Queen Nia Kom Azegeda
The Challenge
Piece of my heart
Love Hurts
Trying to cheat death
Revenge
The City of Light
End of the World. . . Again
Praimfaya

Book Two

2.4K 63 8
由 SourWormsKiller

First I want to thank everyone who's read this story and enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Watching your guys votes and comments has been the reason I've continued this story. When I first had the idea for this story it was actually the idea for the plot of book two but I couldn't jump right into it. I had planned to write Freya's story in book one quickly so I could get right to book two. Obviously I got attached to her and her story. I'll be going back and editing the chapters to fix the many many spelling and grammar mistakes. I like to believe my writing has improved since I posted the first chapter.

If you're interested in listening to some of the music I listened too while writing this ending here's a few. Some I even named chapters after.

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Love Hurts - Joan Jett and the heartbreakers
What you give - Tesla
Unapologetic - Halestorm
Seven wonders - Fleetwood Mac
Piece of my heart - Janis Joplin
Wrecked - Imagine Dragons
Lover of mine- 5 Seconds of Summer
Games people play - Tesla
Here's to us - Halestorm

Finally, here is the description for book two. It will not be following the plot of the show although I may decide later to include more characters from the show.

No Hero: Lost Among the Flame

Eight years ago Lexa narrowly lived through a bullet to the chest. For years she's survived on earth separated from her hodnes, with Clarke and a young nightblood.

With the landing of the ship that launched to avoid the nuclear melt down the group works endlessly to open the bunker. Inside they find the bunker divided and on the verge of war. Wonkru holds the east side of the bunker while Trikovakru holds the west. Each sabotaging the other.

The group must come to realize that in order for everyone to live in shallow valley they will have to negotiate a truce between the clans. With Freya and Octavia on opposing sides that won't be easy.

Except Freya hasn't been seen by anyone in Wonkru in over a year and she holds a secret.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

43 7 4
"𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘺 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺." . Ashlyn Garner had her way of doing slightly illegal things on the ark, and some...
21.3K 475 11
Octavia Blake spent most of her life hidden in the floorboard on the Ark and a bit of it locked away. When she is sent to earth with the 100 and her...
190K 4.1K 25
"You were given this life because you're strong enough to live it." --- It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on earth, leavi...
12.1K 374 20
"No risk, no story. Right?" 100 prisoners have been sent to the ground, including Willow Hennessy. The redhead has never let "rules" get in her way...