Forced Marriage With The Mafi...

By MKG1997

"I can't believe my parents are making me marry a stranger and not just any stranger but a mafia!" 33 year ol... More

Characters
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
Character info
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
Character info 2
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#19

213 12 22
By MKG1997

(Sasha's P.O.V):After the funeral service came the repass,which was surprisingly better than the funeral to be honest of course it doesn't mean it was good but if I had to choose where I'd rather be it would be here.

Mr.and Mrs.Park's house looked exactly how
I expected it to be,a big fancy well decorated place the typical home you would expect from
a highly successful CEO.

But to be honest if I were Mrs.Park I'd seriously consider moving,because living in
a house full of memories of your spouse can be haunting.

Every place in this house has his memories,
I wonder how she even handles being in such a big house alone all by herself where her husband used to have his presence in
everyday.

DeVita:This place literally has Mr.Park's name written all over it.

Sasha:Yeah I wonder how Mrs.Park even handles being here all by herself,I'd literally die from insanity here.

DeVita:Well Mrs.Park really isn't as weak as some people may think,she may have her moments but she seems to be going through this the best way that she can.

Sasha:That's true I can give her credit for that.

DeVita:Yeah.

While Chloe and I were talking I noticed
some of her gang members were staring at us,I
hope I'm not making her abandon them or something like that.

Because that's not what I want at all,but if they were real friends they wouldn't feel insecure about it they'd understand she's just trying to get along with me since we all have to live together now.

Sasha:Uh Chloe?

DeVita:Yeah?

Sasha:Are you sure your friends are ok with you spending so much time with me?

I mean you wouldn't want them to feel left out because of me or anything.

DeVita:Sasha it's cool they understand,we're like family we look out for each other and once you get to know them they'll make you feel like family too.

Sasha:Oh ok?

DeVita:But that won't happen if you keep being so distant from everyone,I mean I get it you aren't used to being around mafias because of the stuff you hear about us on tv and in the movies and that's understandable.

The life of a mafia isn't pretty it's scary as shit, but look at me I'm just like the rest of them I'm no different and you're talking to me like it's no problem right?

Sasha:"Right,she responded while nodding her head."

DeVita:So what would be so different if you talked to my friends?

Sasha:Yeah I guess you're right there is no difference.

DeVita:"Exactly now I'm gonna go join my friends and you're free to join us too if you want,she said before getting up ready to
walk away."

Sasha:"Chloe wait I'll join you,she said stopping her."

DeVita:"Ok let's go,she said happily while dragging her my her hand."

Sasha:Wow Chloe slow down I'm gonna trip!

So basically Chloe just dragged me over to her friends without even giving me the chance to get up from my seat properly,and I almost tripped on my way there I really hope I don't regret this decision later on.

When we got over there I saw four guys standing right across the room from us,my
why is everyone in Jay's gang so damn good looking?

They really don't have to be mafias they can make really great models to be honest,a part of me is kinda glad I didn't get the chance to invite my friends here.

Because if Quinn were here right now she'd lose all her control,and since we're at a funereal it would be the wrong place at the wrong time for her to go boy crazy.

DeVita:Sup guys.

Dean:Yo DeVita how's it going what brings you here?

DeVita:Come on just because I'm making new friends doesn't mean I should leave you guys out.

Dean:Of course good point.

DeVita:Anyway this is my new friend her name's Sasha,you guys already know who she is I'm sure I mean she is married to our boss now.

Dean:Yeah anyway nice to meet you Sasha my name's Hyuk but everyone calls me Dean,this is my brother Min-sik but we call him Sik or Sik-k.

Yah come on Min-sik show some manners and say hello!

Sik-k:"Hi,he said blankly while staring back at his phone uninterested."

Dean:This is Ji-ho also known as Zico.

Zico:"Hello,he said with a friendly smile."

Sasha:"Hi,she replied back with a smile."

Dean:And this is Ju-kyung also known as Ugly Duck or just Duck.

Sasha:"I'm sorry I don't mean to be rude but why do you guys call him Ugly Duck?She asked while chuckling."

Duck:"It's a long story it'll take all day to explain,he said after letting out a sigh."

Sik-k:What can you say he's just an ugly guy.

Dean:Min-sik!

Sasha:I don't think that's true.

Sik-k:"Aww don't tell me you're crushing on him already Mrs.Park,he said sarcastically."

Sasha:Excuse me?

Duck:It's called being polite you know which is something you're not good at doing.

Sik-k:Look who's talking you're not the most polite guy I've ever met either.

Dean:Ok that's enough you guys not in front of Sasha.

DeVita:Thank you,now what should we do to make Sasha get to know more about us because I want her to know that there's more to us than just being mafias you know?

Zico:Yeah of course there's a lot we
can discuss over some drinks,do you drink Sasha?

Sasha:Yeah.

Sik-k:There's literally nothing but wine here how much fun is that gonna be?

Zico:And that's ok it's a funeral not a party so let's just use our imaginations.

Sik-k:"Yeah whatever good luck with that you guys have fun,he said while getting up and walking away."

Dean:Min-sik where are you going?

Dean was calling out for his brother wondering where he was going,but he just kept walking and ignored his calls as if he didn't even hear them.

That Sik guy acts just as cold as Jay,except I noticed Jay seems to act that way towards strangers like me for example but not towards his friends or his mother.

Sik on the other hand is on a whole other level of cold,I don't know what it is but he just seems so off to me.

(Author's P.O.V):On the other side while Sasha was getting herself well aquatinted with some of the members of AOMG,someone was watching her from a far staring intensely full of lust and sinful desires.

Waiting for the right time to approach her when alone and vulnerable,but what that person didn't know was that time would come sooner than he thought.

Guy:Yo Harry are you looking at that girl again?

Harry:Yeah man why do Jay always gotta get the finest girls?

Guy:I mean try being the most ruthless mafia in the country and the son of a rich CEO then see how many girls you'll get.

Harry:Oh I could just imagine but I never thought about being a mafia,that shit just isn't for me and I don't even know how Jay handles it to be honest.

Guy:I don't either but if he can marry a fine ass girl like that I guess the hard work pays off.

Harry:Hell yeah you're right about that,but I'm gonna have to borrow his wife just for one night.

Guy:And how you gonna do that bro?

Harry:"I don't know bro I don't know,he said while sighing in deep thought."

(Sasha's P.O.V):For awhile I talked and got well acquainted with Chloe's friends over some drinks,and so far I'm having a great time it makes me forget all about my parents and this forced marriage.

And speaking of my parents they were supposed to be here too,but Mrs.Park told me they were busy at work and couldn't make it when actually they just wanted to set me up to be alone with Jay.

Because they could take a day off any time they want,but once again they're trying to force me onto a man who they picked to be my husband and to think my parents were the people I used to trust the most but that all had to change.

I continued to enjoy my wine while talking to my new friends,but that moment had to be interrupted by Mrs.Park who came to us with worried ness written all over her face.

Mrs.Park:Hello excuse me kids but have you all seen Jae-beom anywhere?

Dean:Uh I don't know he should be inside right?

DeVita:Right unless he left and didn't tell us?

Zico:But that's not like him at all he'll always let us know when he's leaving somewhere.

Mrs.Park:Chase sweety do you know where Jae-beom is?

Cha Cha:"Yeah he's outside sitting in the backyard,he answered as he just walked by."

Mrs.Park:Ok Sasha darling go tell Jae-beom to come inside so we can start dinning.

Sasha:Uh ok.

Why is it always me who has to go check on him,she asked where he was why can't she go by herself?

Duh because it's just another set up to get us to interact,I don't know how long I can take this but how difficult can it be to just go out there and ask him to come inside?

I got up from my seat while Mrs.Park showed me the direction to the backyard,and when I got there I saw Jay sitting by himself while looking down at the ground as if something heavy was on his mind.

Which explains why he was sitting out here in the first place,because maybe he's still thinking about his dad or other things in his life for that matter.

(Jay's P.O.V):I'm sitting outside in the backyard trying to separate myself from everyone,it's been years since I've seen most
of my family on my dad's side that I'm not all that close with anyway.

Because I know what they really feel about me and my dad,they smile in my face but when I'm not around I know the amount of shit they talk about me behind my back.

They all envied my dad for being rich and successful,and they envy me even more for being his son.

It's interesting to see the turn out they have for his downfall is so much different from the turn out they had during his rise,it's like they wanted to see him fail and they're here to celebrate rather than to morn.

And I refuse to get down with that because my father's legacy deserves to be respected,and I'm not gonna let nobody disrespect it.

I continued to sit in silence until I heard a feminine voice that brought my attention,and when I turned around it was Sasha now standing in front of me.

Sasha:U-Uh Jay?

Jay:"What do you want?He asked coldly."

Sasha:Your mom told me to tell you to come inside so we can start eating.

Jay:Tell her I'd rather be alone right now.

Sasha:Sure uh are you ok?

Jay:Yeah I'm fine just don't wanna be inside right now,and if she asks why just tell her I don't feel too good and maybe that'll get us home.

(Sasha's P.O.V):I was smiling on the outside but I was internal jumping in excitement once he said that,because I would love to get out of here as well and never step foot in a other funeral ever again.

But before I could even step foot back inside the house,someone was blocking my way as they entered and it was a black haired guy looking right at me with a lustful smirk on his face that made me feel uncomfortable especially when he started to speak.

???:"Hey Jay whatcu doing out here bro?He asked with a cocky smirk."

Jay:Minding my own business what you think I'm doing?

???:"Yeah I wonder what business that is,he said sarcastically."

Jay:"What do you even want Harry?

Harry:I just came out here to tell you that your mom needs your help with something.

Jay:Like what?

Harry:I don't know bro she just told me she needed your help that's all.

Jay:"Alright then excuse me,he said sighing in defeat while getting up to go inside."

Once Jay went back inside I was gonna follow right behind him,until I felt a hand grab my wrist stopping me from going any further and of course you can already guess who it was.

Harry:"Where you going so soon babygirl,why don't you stay outside so we can know each other a little better?he asked with a flirty smirk."

Sasha:"Excuse me but I'm not your babygirl and if you wanna talk to me at least speak to me like a normal human being,she said annoyed while snatching her wrist out of
his grip."

Harry:Oh well excuse me for being nice,
besides I forgot you were married for a
minute.

Sasha:Exactly and why are you trying to flirt with a woman you know is married?

Harry:"Yeah I'm not a very traditional guy I just like to have fun and I wanna have fun with you,he said in a flirty tone."

Sasha:You know what if you want a toy then go to the toy store,I'm pretty sure they sell toys for fuck boys.

Harry:I would but I already found the toy that I want for free.

Sasha:"Whatever,she scoffs as she was about to walk away."

I started to walk away but something told me that wasn't gonna happen,because once again he grabbed me but this time he grabbed my arm in a tighter grip making it hard for me to escape it this time.

Harry:"I'm not finished here yet maybe we should go for a ride in my car so we can get some privacy,he said in a dark and serious tone."

Sasha:"Let go of me!She pleaded in fear."

Harry:"Now be a good girl and cooperate so that I don't have to hurt you,he said pulling her arm in frustration."

Sasha:"Let go!She shouted."

Just then when I shouted he turned me around covered my mouth with his hand,putting me in a struggling situation where I had very little strength to fight back.

But knowing me I refuse to go down without a fight,so I used my teeth to bite down on his hand and did it hard enough to the point where he released his hand from my mouth.

I used this opportunity to run but then he grabbed me by my hair and gripped it hard,
bringing me back to where he was while I was determined to fight back.

Harry:"Now don't make me mad you make one little move and I'll fucking kill you!He said angrily through gritted teeth."

Sasha:"F-Fuck you!She shouted angrily while stomping on his foot."

Harry:"Ahhh you bitch!He shouted in pain."

I made another run for it and I almost made my way to the door,but once again my luck is vanished because he grabbed me by the back of my dress knocking me down on the ground.

Ugh curse these fucking heels if it wasn't for these I would be able to run faster,but that's still not gonna stop me I decided to put up yet another fight by screaming for help hoping someone can hear me.

But as expected that seemed to anger Harry,
and in response he kicked me in the stomach making me groan in pain from the impact.

Harry:"Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch
now since you don't wanna cooperate I'm gonna have to drag your ass to the car!He said angrily before picking me up from the ground forcefully by the arm."

Sasha:Let go of me help!She screamed out."

(Jay's P.O.V):I went inside the house and looked everywhere for my mother,until I spotted her talking with one of our relatives the worst one of them all my great aunt I can't stand that old lady with a driven passion.

She always got something to say and it's never positive,she was toxic towards me as a kid and always had her ways of telling me how I wasn't shit and wouldn't amount to nothing.

And when I defended myself,I was the kid who needed to be reminded that I had to stay in my place and respect my elders.

But I don't have no respect for anyone who has no respect for me or my parents,I don't care how old that person is respect ain't given unless it's earned and that goes for everyone.

Jay:Hey Mom.

Mrs.Park:"Jae-beom sweetie I'm glad you're here we'll be getting ready to serve soon,she said with a smile."

Jay:Yeah I know and I came back inside because you said you needed my help with something?

Mrs.Park:Well I could use your help with setting up the dinning table if that's what you mean.

Jay:Yes Mom.

Aunt:"Well hello Jae-beom it's been ages since we've last seen each other you've grown up into quite a young man you're just like your father in many ways,she said with a smile."

Jay:"Yes thank you,he responded with a fake smile."

Aunt:But let's just hope you live longer darling.

Jay:"Of course,he said smiling bitterly with a hint of coldness in his voice."

Mrs.Park:Jae-beom where's Sasha did she come inside with you?

Jay:I don't know I think so.

Aunt:Oh you mean his wife?

Mrs.Park:"Yes of course you met her at the service,she responded with a friendly smile."

Aunt:Oh yes I remember she seems like
a nice girl and all,but Soo-yun let me ask you something.

What exactly were you and Sung thinking when you chose that girl to marry Jae-beom,I mean have you looked at her?

Mrs.Park:Why what's wrong with her I think she's a perfectly decent girl don't you think?

Aunt:Yeah she would look more decent if she dressed in decent clothes and fixed her hair,I mean do her parents have no shame in letting her walk out of the house looking like a biker bimbo?

And are you trying to drain out our family blood line,I could've helped you choose some beautiful Korean women for your son to marry.

You know pretty girls who dress decently
and are in nice shape,and not some young immature scruffy girl who doesn't take care of her self or seem to have any life ambitions.

Do you really wanna destroy this family legacy by lowering your standards in partner choices for your son?

That's it I had enough even if I don't love
Sasha she don't deserve to be disrespected behind her back like that,especially by this old ass miserable bitch who always wanna judge people especially the people she don't even know.

I kept letting her talk her shit until I finally decided to put my foot down and shut her up for once.

Jay:Why don't you shut up and keep your opinions to yourself you old hag nobody gives a fuck what you think!

You don't even know that girl to be talking about her like that,and I wonder if you'd have the balls to say all this shit to her face or are you too much of a coward to do that?!

Aunt:Yah Soo-yun you hear the way your son is speaking to me say something!

Mrs.Park:Now Jae-beom I know you're upset sweetie but you shouldn't speak to your aunt that way.

Jay:Mom I really don't care,she don't deserved to be talked to with respect at all she's been doing this for years and I'm tired of it I'm not gonna take it anymore.

Mrs.Park:I-

Before my mother could say anything else
she was cut off by a loud scream,the scream sounded like it was coming from outside of the house and the words help were heard clearly which made me realize who was making that sound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 23
BOOK 4 in 'I Married A.....' Read I married the asshole first Leonardo 'Leo' Davidson CEO of Davidson Technologies is your average 24 year old with...
126K 4K 50
"You're a pretty little thing." My eyes widened. He took a step forward. His eyes stared at my lips. He smiled once again. "I need to go," I told him...
169K 6.4K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
134K 4.4K 44
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...