Definitely Normal|Skephalo|Fa...

By amt4equ

[COMPLETED] "What is my purpose? I'm just a normal high school boy anyway.." ~ Magic, something that everyon... More

Chapter 1: Normal life
Chapter 2: The light
Chapter 3: The new kid
Chapter 4: Hospital
Chapter 5: Two Deaths
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Intruders
Chapter 9: Demon
Chapter 10: PrinceNotFound
Chapter 10.5: Halloween!
Chapter 11: Me and him
Chapter 12: Kidnapped
Chapter 13: Plans
Chapter 14: Lost
Chapter 15: Do I like him?
Chapter 16: Home again
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: This Place About To Blow
Chapter 19: The Mirror Realm
Chapter 20: Dream XD
Authors Note

Chapter 8: Just Friends

255 20 90
By amt4equ

Zak POV, look up ^ (Love yourself readers or I will kill off Zak and Darryl >:c)

Like usual I felt the light again, except I was in a hospital bed...wait I'm in a hospital bed?

I slowly sat up (despite my back screaming in agony at the sudden movement) and looked around at my surroundings, it was like all hospitals; boring and white.

This has been the second or third time I've been in the hospital all in one fucking week, what the actual fuck. How do I end up in these situations anyway?

I sighed when I heard a knocking on the door, very urgently.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door suddenly flew open and before I knew it I felt two arms wrap around me and a head buried in my hoodie.

Darryl.

"I thought you died!" He exclaimed, tears streaming down his face and onto my hoodie.

I chuckled, "well I'm not so that's kinda cool I guess," I said and hugged him back.

Damn..he's so warm, I just want to hug him forever.

After a few moments he hesitantly released me from his arms, I could feel myself frowning at the sudden loss of being in his warm embrace but it's fine..it isn't weird if I wanted to stay in his arms right?

I stared at him and noticed that there was a small cut on his forehead.

"Why do you have a cut on your forehead?" I asked, "it wasn't there before."

"Zak don't worry, I just got a bit...mad when you went unconscious since I thought you were dead for a second," he responded, laughing lightly as he awkwardly brushed his hand on the cut.

"Mm."

I moved his hand away from the cut and brushed my hand against it, gently kissing it after.

What was I doing again?

"Hey, sorry to ruin the moment but I need you to stay out of this room for a second—for some tests to see if you're body is all good," a nurse said while walking into the room and having a small smirk on her face.

I felt myself turn red, that was embarrassing.

I sighed and nodded, watching as Darryl hesitantly walked out.

I enjoyed Darryl's presence, it felt more nice and comforting then everybody else I knew..what a normal thought to think.

I could feel the whole room getting more hot, did the air condition break or some shit? There was no way this is normal, well hopefully it was anyway.

This was all getting pretty confusing, lately I've been feeling different towards Darryl and not in a best friend way. God save my soul before i'm straight up down bad for him.

"Um sir? You're temperature's getting pretty hot and your face is getting really red, is there something wrong?" The nurse asked interrupting me from my..space out time. Not a romantic gay ass inner crisis.

I nodded, probably faster then a normal person would but it wasn't because I was panicking, not at all!

She looked at me then looked outside at Darryl who was doodling something in his notebook.

She softly laughed, probably realizing what I was really thinking about.

"So, you've got yourself a crush huh?" She asked, sitting down on a chair in front of a computer and started to type smart people things I think.

"I- what no...we're just friends." I mumbled and looked at Darryl who was very much immersed in his doodling, I wonder what he was making.

To be honest I do think he's like kinda really cute and pretty and handsome and I keep on having these weird thoughts but all friends can do this right? It's totally normal!

The nurse chuckled, "that's what I thought when I had feelings for my girlfriend, I'm hoping to propose to her next week," she said noting a few things presumably about my health on her notepad.

"You have a girlfriend?" I asked, "what's it like?" 

Was it a weird question? Yes.

Was it absolutely necessary for the sake of mankind? Also yes.

"Well it's nice, she comforts me when I'm sad, we would cuddle a lot, and we have some kisses from here to there," she answered, chuckling at the memories of her and her girlfriend.

"Although the best part of it is being loved by someone who you love just as much as they love you, it's quite endearing actually." She said, glancing over to me and giving me a little grin.

"That seems nice." I said.

"Aha yes. Anyways that's all for your checkups, you can go now," she said, swiping off a note and handing it to me, "also if you ever need relationship advice you can come here," she pointed to the bottom of the note which read the hospital room name and her office.

Yeah, she knew what she was doing.

I nodded, I know this might be dumb and stupid and literally the definition of an absolute dumbass thought and all but it would be nice if me and Darryl can end up something..romantic I guess?

I sighed, there was no way me and Darryl would end up being anything romantic but you gotta hope I guess.

Darryl POV 

I continued to doodle a picture of Zak, I know this might be creepy but I meant this in a way that he looks cute and handsome and very pretty so I drew him, I mean like who wouldn't? Unless nobody would do this but...wait no I don't want to think about it

All of a sudden I heard footsteps, probably Zak's.

I looked as Zak came out and his blushing face made him look so cute!! I mean not that it really matters much or anything but he really did look cute.

I immediately closed my sketch book and stuffed it in a pocket of my hoodie, standing up to greet Zak.

"There's nothing wrong with you're body right? It's completely healthy?" I asked.

He nodded in response.

To be honest, I couldn't help but wonder what's in his mind.

Most of all I wonder what he thinks of me...I hope there is nothing bad since I don't want him to think I'm a bad person or anything like that, well unless I actually am and he's just too nice to say that to my face.

Or i'm overthinking for no reason, hopefully that's the case.

We both walked out of the hospital and stopped in front of the king who seemed to have been waiting there for a bit. A bit creepy if you ask me.

"Hello, Zak and Darryl." He said.

Me and Zak did a quick bow and waited for him to continue.

"Zak, I would like to assume that you're fine?" He asked.

Zak nodded.

"Well I would like you two to follow me."

He walked us into a forest and stopped in front of a small house, its walls were crystal and there was a bunch of things growing on it, mostly mushrooms.

The king opened the door and in sight was a brown haired boy. He wore a blue t-shirt, dark blue pants, white goggles, and had mushroom hat with was probably about five times bigger than his actual head.

"Kids, this is George. He is the protector of the past," the king said.

Me and Zak waved and George waved back.

"Follow me."

George led us into a room. Its walls and floors were crystals with random mushrooms growing in places, basically the house's exterior but put into a room.

"What's this?" I asked, looking around the small room.

"It's the room of the past," he answered.

"Why are we here?" Asked Zak.

"I brought you here so you can learn your past lives as Celestials."

💌-♡︎ 𝚈𝚘𝚞!

I speedran through this peeps-

Hope you enjoyed this fruity gae chapter (I'm feeding you guys a huge percent of skephalo for this chapter lmao)

🎊-drink and eat a snack

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.8K 27
COMPLETED Darryl's a 24-year-old omega, he was set up in an arranged marriage. He hasn't met the alpha whoes supposed to marry him, but he already di...
14.8K 639 21
COMPLETED After Zak is finds out his boyfriend was cheating on him, he is heartbroken. He meets Darryl who offers to pretend to date Zak in order to...
268 10 15
Bad or SKEPPY if YOU read this I am deeply concerned. this is BASED off of JEALOUSY KILLS. It's a skephalo story.READ ITT!! ° start- March 7th 2024 °...
11.8K 649 98
Meet Nerovsky (Nero) Poston. He started working at MegCorp, a multi-alotofmoney dollar company. All he wants: live a low-key, simple life. But he ca...