One Decision

By theoleslie

"Why don't you let something cross that face of yours?" This guy was tough work. And that made me even more d... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
1. Get out
2. Young Weddings
3. Kiss, you Idiot
4. Chocolate
5. All alone
6. Wedding Gift
7. Cereal First
8. Honey's Lunch
9. Well, Who Knew?
10. A Forgotten Deal
11. Your problem, My problem
12. Drunk man's words Spread
13. Godforsaken Spit of Land
14. Rotten Tomatoes
15. Waves of Flashes
16. Mom's on Line
17: Will you Look at That?
18: Asked him
19: Wanna come for movie night?
20: Not this Sorta Dinner
21. Trust Issues
22. This Fucked up Shit
23. Pain helps
24. Marshmallows
25. Phones and Texts
26. No ogling
27. Dying Way
28. Night Intruder
29. Bluish Grey
30. Charges for blushing
31. Dusty Attic
32. Twisted Person
33. Teased
34. We are drunk?
35. Never forget
36. Infidelity at its Best
38. Occasional Call
39. Calm down Hubby
40. Two Letters
41. Suffocating World
42. All He Had
43. Goodbyes
Sneak Peek
44. Twisted Fate
45. An Assassin's Pay
46. Cigars and Drinks
47. Caring but Clingy
48. Pleasure was all Mine
49. No Cheating
50. Better Late than Never
51. Desired Jewel
52. Red line
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - 1
Bonus Chapter - 2

37. Special Chocolate

5.4K 202 5
By theoleslie

Athena

Three days later

What is up with him?

He has been avoiding me since I picked up the call instead of his steamy kisses.

Was he mad at me for doing that? That call was important.

He was currently in his study while I was in our bedroom with a book, but I haven't turned a single page.

I knew he was petty enough to avoid me for something silly, but he would give in quickly too. I gave him a kiss yesterday, clearly conveying through it that I want more.

He gently pushed me away going into his study.

He is now being just.....weird. Yesterday he didn't come home at the usual time and Shane had to go drag him from some bar. Again.

He wasn't exactly as drunk as last time but definitely couldn't stand straight.

He isn't even opening his mouth. The rude Ace was back. Blank, rude, less talkative, workaholic Ace.

All this because I decided to pick a call than have sex with him? I didn't know he was that petty.

I exhaled heavily, slamming the book shut and turning on my back. After staring at the ceiling for quite a bit I checked the time. 9:36.

Where was the old Athena? Who demands answers and doesn't stop pestering till she gets it? What's wrong with me?

I stood up stubbornly, striding out of the bedroom, and walked to his damn study. Without even knocking I barged in, and the first thing I noticed was the turned chair of Ace to the big glass window behind. I could see his arms beside the giant plush seat but what surprised me the most was the uprising smoke.

Beautiful pattern in a dark room and illuminated by the moonlight but still, he was smoking.

I didn't know he smoked.

"Came to stare?" Ace voiced from behind the chair but made no move to show his handsome face to me.

"Maybe." I muttered, walking up to his desk before going around it to face him.

Oh, he was drinking too.

"What is all this, Ace?" I asked in an annoyed tone staring at the whiskey bottle, the cigar in his other hand, and then at him, totally unimpressed.

"Drinking and smoking?" He almost asked making me glare at him but all he did was take in another puff of smoke.

"What the hell man." I scoffed, grabbing the cigar from him before disposing it in the ashtray.

Ace stared but did or said nothing. He slowly turned his gaze back to the glass wall and took the bottle, taking a generous amount.

"Alright, alright, enough." I gently took that away too, placing it beside him on the floor. Pondering for a moment and then after a little 'fuck this shit' I raised myself on my toes, getting on top of and straddled him. 

His arms were quick to snake around my waist, holding me steady as he stared.

"What's wrong?" I asked lightly, playing with his veiny hands as my mind clouded with thoughts.

He is been so weird lately. Eva and Alan were a bother but he didn't have a problem with it three days ago. It must be something else. 

"What is not wrong?" Ace muttered in exhaustion, his grey eyes vulnerable. I cupped his face, making him look at me.

"It will be fine. Everything will be fine, but till then you need to be strong." I murmured. Laying flat on his chest, I started drawing circles as he turned the chair so that half of me was beside the table and the other half to the glass wall.

We both stared at the sparkling moon as silence enveloped us. He held me close, his chin on top of my head and listening to each other heartbeats.

"It will be fine." Ace mumbled, almost to himself. I lifted my head to observe him.

....He looked bad.

All the signs of exhaustion were clear on his face. Dark circles, ruffled hair, a slight stubble was forming on his usually clean shaved face...

"Do you want a chocolate shake?" I suggested, feeling pathetic for his frame. He never looked this bad.

My heart ached to see him like this. We needed to get his past out of the picture, quickly. He was warming up and when they showed up he closed off again. 

I can feel him, here, in my presence, under me. But mentally? He was farther than I could ever dream to touch.

"A certain chocolate." Ace replied to my previous question making me snap out of my train of thoughts.

He buried his head into the crook of my neck, kissing up my collarbone as confusion rose in me. What special chocolate? 

I raised my eyebrows at him before realization struck me. "Oh wow, are you horny?"

"I have been since you picked up that call over me." Fuck.

Excitement ran and sparkled in my veins, anxiously waiting for what this night would turn into.

"Keeping me waiting, especially after I had a taste of that wonderfully tight pussy." Ace growled into my ear, making me bite my lip apprehensively.

His grey eyes were hooded in lust and desire, staring into my eyes darkly before descending his lips on mine. He first moved slowly and softly, making sparks burst alive in my veins as my body tingled under his touch.

"That game is not funny, Athena."

He dropped the soft kisses, it turned harsh, hungry. He untied the ribbon of the silky robe slowly, and very sensually, till the cloth that covered my bare body flowed down, exposing my naked chest.

"Fuck." He cursed into my mouth, his tone contained but restrained as well.

Pulling away, he took both my tits in his hands, lowering his head as he licked one. I shivered, whimpering as he started biting, easing out the euphoric pain with his tongue before biting again.

I moaned at how good he was, at how he made me feel so good. I have had my fair share of boys but that was nothing compared to this.

"Ace...." I moaned out, feeling myself starting to get wet.

His hand glided up my thigh, pushing up my silky nightgown. He dragged his fingertips along my skin, massaging my inner thigh as I shivered at the rare touch.

This was Ace. He was dirty talking, doing sexy things which made me so fucking wet. I wasn't even wearing underwear, I usually don't when the night falls.

I don't think we will sleep tonight.

"No panties? Such a fucking minx." Ace pulled away from my chest and whispered, his voice way too deeper than usual as his grey eyes darkened at the discovery.

I clutched his collar in silent desperation. My body was aching to be touched, and he was teasing me. Ace was teasing me.

I gasped when he swiped his finger along my slit, making me jerk away from his body but he pulled me back onto him, smirking.

"So ready for me. So wet for me." A jade shade flew to my cheeks as my mind shouted at myself silently.

What the fuck happened to you?! You are not like this Athena, sitting there and blushing. That's not you, you are fucking wild!

"Are you gonna do anything about it or are my fingers my only hope?" That's right, finally.

Ace's eyes, if possible, took on a darker shade. Oop-

I moaned as he circled my sensitive bud with his rough finger, his other hand gripping my ass as he peppered kisses down my neck.

"I like it when you are a vixen. My vixen." He growled possessively, shoving three fingers inside making me squeal at the sudden intruder.

Ace smirked at my face which might be contorted in pleasure, waiting a moment to let me adjust even though they were just fingers.

Caring.

The thought caused a butterfly party in my stomach, giddy and very much overflowing with emotions. He slowly pulled out, before thrusting his slender fingers back in making me moan.

Soon he was pistoning his hand in and out while I tried to keep breathing.

"Look at you, almost at the point of fainting. Just with my fingers." Ace taunted, making me snap out of my ecstatic daze.

I will show him what my fingers can do.

Ace gasped, stopping the movement of his fingers in me when I squeezed the big bulge through his pants. He almost jerked away when I did it a few more times, groaning sexily.

"Look at you, almost at the point of fainting. Just with my fingers." Ace glared at my taunting words which he used previously, thrusting his fingers in harder than before.

I grinned cheekily at him, giving a handjob over the sweats as he slowly continues his finger thrusts into me. Very soon the room was filled with moans and groans and almost naked.

Our mind totally was, I was emotionally bare in front of him and I thought he is, too.

"I....have......a surprise....for you....mmhmm...tomorrow." He grunted since now my mouth was the one working on him. The more I sucked, I more he would lose control and thrust into me, circling my bud all along the same time.

"What is a surprise more than this?" I muttered before I swallowed his length, not caring how his large cock hit my throat.

So fucking huge. How did it fit me the previous times?

He groaned louder as I deepthroated him, one hand guiding my head while the other still moved in my pussy.

I am so fucking close.

"Oh, trust me.....a surprise greater than this.....surely." Ace muttered, his voice painfully feeble.

Was that a hint of sarcasm?

I ignored it and tried to go back to my work. Right when he started to throb he pulled my head up, panting heavily as he tried to control his body's urge to have the euphoric bliss.

"Bedroom. Now." Ace gruntled after a few moments, picking me up and setting me on the floor gently, and then straightening my robes over my body.

"Or.....maybe we could just, do it here? You never had a fantasy to bend your wife over the table you work on every single day?" His cock throbbed, the veins were so prominent on the hardness.

"Is that what you want?" Ace growled as his grey storm eyed me as prey, pulling me harshly before pinning me down on the table on my stomach, my back towards him.

"Ohh...." I moaned when I felt his cock against my slit, readying himself so he wouldn't hurt me.

I looked up and sure enough, the door of his study was there, big and closed.

This was happening, and we weren't even drunk, it wasn't morning sex either.

"Ah!" I screamed when he thrust into me in one swift motion, feeling so full with me impaled on his cock.

He paused, bending down, and kissed my back. He was kissing the dragon tattoo and the length of it as he eased down my sides, slowly calming me down.

"Are you okay baby?" Baby?

Care.

Fuck.

No, I am not okay, I am hyperventilating.

"Yeah, good. You are so fucking big." I said breathlessly, smiling to myself like an idiot with what he asked.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. The night dragged on, euphoric bliss enveloped us every time we did it against whatever surface we found. I don't even remember if we reached our bedroom. Wasn't that the major goal?

Failed then. 

He was so animalistic. The grey was filled with lust and desire, the two things I thought I would never see in that broken and rage-filled storm. He asked me every single time if I wanted to stop or if he hurt me.

So fucking careful, as if I was something delicate that would die and crumble in a tight hug. All I remembered before blacking out was, he lost control. 

I wanted him to lose control and that's exactly what he did.

___________________________________

Can anyone sense the storm brewing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 7.5K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
664 5 23
"You- you were him," I say, flabbergasted. He doesn't say anything but the look on his face gives him away. "Why didn't you say anything?" I ask, now...
951K 24.6K 33
"You are no wife to me, you got it!? I'm marrying you because of circumstances and the sooner you feed it in your brain the better it will be for you...
88.7K 1.6K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...