Carlisle's Daughter (twilight...

By georgia_faerie

What if Bella Swan was actually a vampire hybrid, Carlisle's daughter to be exact. What if she meets up with... More

Carlisle's Daughter
Chapter 1: Carlisle's Clan
Part 3
Part 4
5.
6.

Part 2

10.9K 248 20
By georgia_faerie

Bella's POV

Today I was moving back to my home town Forks in the hope of finding my father. He abandoned me and my mum, Renee Swan, when I was only 14 for his 'true mate' and later moved to Forks with her. My father was a vampire and mother a human at the time of my conception - thus making me a vampire-human hybrid. When my mum was giving birth to me she nearly died, so my father (who was a doctor during his human life) injected her continuously with his own venom straight into her heart until she woke up as a beautiful vampire.

When he left my mum was heartbroken, she went straight to the Volturi and revealed herself to a small group of humans living nearby.

Once the Volturi had caught a whiff of my mum's illegal doings they caught her and pulled her apart before burning her.

After this Carlisle and Esme offered for me to live with them, but I just couldn't do it. She was the reason that my mum was now dead. She was the reason that my family was broken up.

So I attacked her.

It was a warm sunny morning and I had gotten up early to do some exercises in the garden, she had followed me outside and was bothering me about how long I was staying for as she needed my bedroom. So I turned around and pounced at her unsuspecting body.

With one of her screams, my father was pinning me against a tree away from his loving, innocent wife.

And with that, I had been kicked out.

With nowhere to go, I travelled to find the Delani clan whom my mum was friends with before her untimely death. But after a few years, I left to be by myself, to travel the world one country at a time, thus making life long vampire friends but never finding my one true soul mate.

I thought that if I ever found my soul mate I would be able to understand why my father did what he did to us. I would have someone to be there for me and love me like someone should be loved. My whole life I have been unsuccessfully looking for that person to make my dead heart beat once again.

It's been around 170 years since I last saw my father and his evil wife. Maybe this time it will be different and we will be able to get along. I have been feeling a pull telling me to go back there for a couple of years now and this is the first time I have finally had the courage to go back to that one place which used to haunt my very dreams.

This time I have the strength and my heart has hardened during my solitude so whatever happens, good or bad, I should be fine.

I also have my powers this time around. My power started progressing once I left my father (it seems like he was holding me back) and I finally learnt to control it once I had reached my full maturity which was 17 (when I stopped ageing). My father doesn't even know I am gifted he thinks I'm a stupid little half-vamp all alone in the world, he probably thinks I died by now as when I was still with him I was still ageing at an alarming rate.

Well, I will show him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
434K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC