The third Maximoff

By Bluewonder88

What if Wanda and Pietro had a triplet, y/n is the third Maximoff sibling. Y/n fights alongside her siblings... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56

Chapter 55

554 6 2
By Bluewonder88

"I will..." Wanda started. "I will let you go. I will. I will." She made her point clear with determination as you gave her a small proud smile. Pieter pulled you to your feet and you noticed tears running down Wandas cheeks at what she realized she would have to do.

"What's stopping you? Use your power and do it now. Heroes don't torture people." Agatha taunted even more, reminding you of her presence.

"Shut up!" Pietro glared at the woman.

"Don't talk to my sister like that!" You spoke up too, pointing sternly. Wanda thought back once more over her choice before using her powers to open the walls of Westview for the people to leave.

"Go! All of you, now. Go!" She warned them through her struggle to hold it open. You and Pietro helped people to their feet as they ran away to freedom. The walls around the town glowed a bright red, opening to reveal the blue sky's outside. Decades flashed by as the town was slowly caving in on Wandas magic.

"Now you'll see." Agatha laughed wickedly. You looked up into the sky to find the two Visions fighting each other and Wandas Vision was loosing by the look of it.

"Pietro, what's happening?" You looked to him in confusion as you both started to glitch, pieces being pulled from your body. Vision fell to the ground a few feet away in a similar state of being torn apart.

"What?" Wanda looked in sadness and confusion as to what was happening to you all.

"Wanda!" Vision straitened to talk to her.

"Mom!" Billy called as he and Tommy sped close by but stopped at the pain you were all experiencing.

"Help, Mom!" Tommy reached for her desperately, not knowing what was happening to him and his brother.

"Now, do you see? You tied your family to this twisted world, and now one can't exist without the other." Agatha explained to Wanda.

"Mom!"

"Mom!"

"Boys!" Vision called to them, not wanting them to feel his pain.

"Save Westview or save your family." Agatha told her the two choices.

"Mom! Help!" Tommy cried out in pain, not being able to stop the cracks in his voice as he spoke out to his mother. Wanda screamed out, dropping to her knees and closing the walls again with a rush of power. You were all gasping for air at the pain you had been through, collapsed on the ground, struggling to move. Pietro swiftly moved to hug you tight before Vision rushed to help Wanda to her feet.

"Hi" Wanda gasped you all stood up and the boys raced over to their family.

"Mom!" Tommy shouted with happiness to see her.

"Hi! Hi! Hi!" You all hugged closely as she kissed her sons heads gently.

"Mom! Are you okay?" Billy worried for her. She was about to answer when a chant was heard from Agatha once again.

"No!" Wanda shouted, creating her own force field to protect you all until crying in pain as Agatha stole her powers from her. Wandas hands had lost all colour and she looked worse than before.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Billy worried more for her as he saw her pain.

"How sweet." Agatha smirked before white Vision flew back into the fight.

"Um... Dad?" Tommy looked to him with confusion and fear for what he was seeing. Tires squealed and you turned swiftly to see sword blocking you in with trucks. You stood as a family, ready to fight whatever was in your path. Dozens of men jumped out, prepared for war, guns aimed at the simple family who never wanted any of this.

"Listen, boys. Your mother and I never really prepared you for this." Vision started a short speech.

"But you were born for it." Wanda finished strongly. Vision turned just in time to stop white Vision from crashing into you all, both of them flying off to fight each other. Agatha spoke and all guns were aimed at her now. She picked them up with her magic, lifting the soldiers into the air.

"Same story, different century. There'll always be torches and pitchforks for ladies like us, Wanda." Agatha spoke to her, trying to get Wanda to join her still. She dropped the soldiers but Wanda caught them with her own magic, setting them down gently.

"Boys, handle the military. Mommy will be right back." Wanda told them before sending you a nod of unspoken words before flying towards Agatha. As the soldiers stood once again they pointed their guns at you all.

"Hold them right there" you instructed Billy, kneeling to his level beside him. He followed your instructions and reached out to hold the soldiers still before you all with his powers.

"You ready, kid?" Pietro looked to Tommy who nodded back with excitement before they both sped over, stealing the guns from the soldiers and dropping them in front of Billy and You. The pair of speedsters high-fived proudly before Pietro gave Tommy the stollen hat from a soldier. In your moment of pride for protecting your home and family none of you noticed Hayward jump out of his truck, aiming a gun at you all. You thought quickly, putting up a force field around the kids, Pietro and yourself, sternly looking back at the director of Sword who had run out of bullets.

"You just made a big mistake" Pietro warned darkly. Hayward rushed back into his truck, desperately trying to escape the fury of the Maximoff family. As Hayward was backing up you gasped in shock as an ice cream truck flew out and crashed into him.

"Have fun in prison." The brunette woman inside smiled to him.

"Take the shot" Hayward ordered in a mumble to his radio. One of the remaining tanks turned to aim at you, you and Pietro unsure of what was going to happen and pushing the twins behind you for protection.

"Time to go to work" you nodded to your brother.

"Get the soldiers and—"

"Stop the tank. Yeah, yeah, I know" you cut off your brother. He sped you towards each soldier, you putting them into a state of unconsciousness while keeping you and your brother camouflaged.

"It's all you now" Pietro told you, backing off to be near the boys if something went wrong. You gave him a nod of determination before running full speed at the tank. Phasing through the metal outside you managed to knock out the driver with one swift punch. The top hatch opened and Pietro held his breath, only hoping his sister had made it. He sighed in relief as you waved down at him and the boys before jumping down to join them all.

"Y/n!" Natasha called out in warning as another soldier jumped out from hiding. A shot went off and you were zapped by the electric blast. Pietro glared at the man, catching you as Natasha had ran towards him and knocked him out with ease.

"Hey, are you alright? Y/n? You're alright" Pietro asked before stating his hopes as you held your head from the pain.

"That really hurt" you looked up at him before he helped you to stand properly.

"I know" Pietro claimed.

"You weren't the one who was electrocuted, how could you know?" You snapped back. He laughed lightly at your attitude before the twins caught your attention.

"Dad!" Billy shouts as he runs over towards his dad who had seemingly finish the fought with white Vision.

"Hi! Hi!" Tommy calls.

"Boys, boys, boys, boys!" Vision cheers pulling them into a hug.

"Dad!"

You quickly shot your attention towards Wanda who had tackled Agatha off of a roof nearby.

"Wanda" you gasped with worry, getting ready to help her until Pietro held you back as a reminder that you had been hurt. "But—" you tried to protest.

"No" he cut you off sternly. "Wanda can handle this"

"I know, I just don't like watching her fight alone" you mumbled.

"Me neither" Pietro pulled you into his side for a hug. Both witches had flown high into the air above Westview. Vision flew towards them, moving to help his wife as you had once tried but Wanda had held him down with her own powers. He reluctantly landed once again, holding his sons close in case anything happened to their mother. Everyone watched the sky with anticipation to see how this fight will end.

"This isn't going to end well" Pietro claimed with a low shake of his head.

"I hope you're wrong" you tell him, eyes glued on your sister.

————————————————
Question of the day: What do you think of the final fight in WandaVision?

One more chapter left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.6K 12
What if The Scarlet Witch was in Days Of Future Past? Well, let's find out. Wanda Maximoff and her twin brother, Peter are kids with special gifts. ...
2.6K 84 9
(Y/n) (L/n), Wanda Maximoff and Vision, three super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives, begin to suspect that everything is not as it see...
179K 4K 37
Book 1 Wandaxreader Enemies to lovers You are Tony's daughter You join the avengers after gaining powers Set after age of ultron I don't know if Pet...
109K 2.3K 103
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...