Nuestra Estrella

By Bubble_Heart215

"The name on the card was non other than Vivian." The journey of Vivian's normal happy life changing, due to... More

🍁
Non other than Vivian
Teach you to pick locks
Perfect round abs
Cancel my meeting
Heaven on earth
Are you a banana?
Not play spy for you!
Don't leave me bankrupt
37 seconds
Hey, I found your sister
Get in trouble or not?
Believe me big guy, you won't
Woah, easy there tiger
Calling our dad yours?
For you, from you
To continue the trend
You ungrateful guys!
Permission granted officer
The strange kid look
That wasn't a challenge
Great brothers I have
Well thanks Bear
You blue headed smurf
Can't really talk forever
Um it was a mistake?
You're my piggy!
Tired blabbering
I deserve an answer
Pleasure to finally meet you
Innocent Trouble Makers
What're the stakes?
To not bet this crazy chick
Might as well tell me everything
We need to talk
Cheeseballs!
You smelly ogre
I think my surety is 100%
I just stated a true fact
Good work partner
Mum taught me
Death threat from Vivian
Poor Edward
Welcome to the framily
Closest helper they can get
It's gonna be chaotic
Sound so crazy
Fireworks!
What ifs
Beautiful to me
A pesky human
She literally ran away?

🍁Characters🍁

2.8K 78 14
By Bubble_Heart215

Bet you guys were expecting this to be an update but sorry to dissappointed you people but it's not.

This is the characters list in this story.

Basically, here I'm introducing you to each important person in this story again for more clarifications.

Have fun!

The Martínez Family

▪︎Vincent Martínez (80) and Eleanor Martínez (75) :
The eldest Martínez family members. They're the grandparents of Vivian. Vincent is an ex-don of the Spanish mafia who passed down the title to William. They have four sons.

▪︎ William Martínez (49) and Ariana Martínez (deceased) :
These are the biological parents of Vivian. William is also an ex-don who passed down his title to Callan. Ariana, William's wife, died 22 years ago, soon after giving birth to Vivian. They have six kids.

• Callan Blake Martínez (25) :
He's the eldest son of William and the current don of the Spanish mafia. Fiercely protective over his siblings, he loves them to core but isn't big on showing his love. Seems cold and always holds a blank and reserved face while talking to outsiders but does show emotions to his family, though not much. His bestfriend is Antonio.

• Lucas Ace Martínez (24) :
The second eldest brother and the mamma bear in the siblings group. He's the best hacker and advisor in the mafia. He also loves his siblings to core and is really big on displaying his affection. Loves hugs, reading and cooking. Also a certified doctor.

• Roman Zane Martínez (23) :
The eldest among the triplets. He's the one you go to when you're in the mood to fight. Resembles Callan in behaviour when with outsiders. At home, he can be a bit of a grouch sometimes but loves pranking. He's basically a nice grouchy person. That's his way of showing his love. He's also the best fighter in the mafia.

• River Leon Martínez (23) :
Younger than Roman but older than Rian. He's the totally goofy sibling who is a disaster in the kitchen. He's the health freak of the family as well. He's also a hacker like Lucas, and is the head of tech while Lucas handles the medical stuff. Known how to fight but prefers not to. Also loves pranking.

• Rian Rio Martínez (23) :
The youngest triplet. He's a mixture of Roman and River, sometimes being grouchy and sometimes being goofy. He's a tricksters and hence the plan maker in the mafia. Good at fighting too. He also loves music and can play many, if not any, instrument.

• Vivian Jenna Smith Martinez (22) :
Youngest among the siblings. I don't think I really need to introduce her so I won't. Hehe.

▪︎Samuel Martínez (48) and Victoria Martínez (45) :
Samuel is the second eldest son of Vincent and Eleanor. He's also the elder twin, his twin being Diego. The couple has four kids.

• Donovan Martínez (26) :
Eldest among his siblings.

• Ethan Martínez (25) :
Second eldest

• Asher Martínez (23) :
Elder twin

• Andrew Martínez (23) :
Younger twin

▪︎Diego Martínez (48) and Clair Martínez (44) :
Diego is the third son of Vincent and Eleanor and is the younger twin of Samuel. The couple has five kids.

Thomas Martínez (25) :
Eldest brother here

• Caleb Martínez (24) :
Elder twin and second eldest brother

• Colton Martínez (24) :
Younger twin

• Aaron Martínez (22) :
Second youngest brother and younger than Vivian

• Evan Martínez (20) :
Youngest here, still in college and younger than Vivian

▪︎Benjamin Martínez (46) and Caroline Martínez (44) :
Benjamin is the youngest son of Eleanor and Vincent. The couple had five kids.

• Adrian Martínez (25) :
Eldest in here

• Oliver Martínez (23) :
Second eldest

• Jaxon Martínez (22) :
Third eldest

Jayden Martínez (21) :
Fourth eldest and younger than Vivian

Connar Martínez (8) :
Youngest among the whole lot of the cousins.

☆ Similarities among cousin brothers :

~ Oldies (resemble Callan) : Callan, Donovan, Thomas and Adrian

~ Momma bears (resemble Lucas) : Lucas, Ethan, Caleb, Colton and Oliver

~ Nice Grouchy (resemble Roman) : Roman, Jaxon and Andrew

~ Goofballs and Health Freaks (resemble River) : River, Evan and Jayden

~ Grouchy and Goofy (resemble Rian) : Rian, Asher and Aaron

~ Cutest among all : Connar

The Romano Family

▪︎Winston Romano (49) and Alivia Romano (46) :
Winston is best friends with William, Samuel, Diego and Benjamin. He in an ex-under-don of the Italian mafia and he passed down his title to his son, Antonio. The couple has four kids.

• Antonio Romano (26) :
He's the current under-don in the Italian mafia and is like Callan in behaviour. He's the eldest among his siblings. Best friends with the oldies.

• Lorenzo Romano (25) :
The second eldest among his siblings, he's a total goofball among the people he's close to. Can be pretty scary outside. Best friends with the momma bears. Amazing fighter.

• Valentina Romano (24) :
She's the only girl child in the family. A bit like Vivian in behaviour. A great friend of Vivian. A great hacker.

• Stephan Romano (23) :
He's the youngest Romano. He's also Vivian's crush since an year. A great fighter and shooter in the mafia.

The Smith Family

▪︎Nathaniel Smith (47) and Grace Smith (45) :
Adoptive parents of Vivian. Nathaniel is a national boxing champion and is currently the official boxing trainer in his state while Grace is a dentist. The couple loves pranking no matter their age. They have one biological child.

• Noah Smith (25) :
Only biological kid of Nathaniel and Grace but he considers Vivian as his true sister. He is also a lawyer like Mason. Loves pranks like his parents.

Vivian's Friends

▪︎Edward Scott (25) :
He's the eldest in the group. He also has a younger brother, David. He's the Co-CEO of CiberSec, a multinational software company which was started by his father. He loves Vivian alot and among the whole group, his bond with Vivian is the best. He's gay and in love with someone he met in high school but won't tell his name to others and isn't in a relationship right now. He's a goofball in front of his loved ones but can also become the most serious one in the room when needed.

▪︎Gavin Young (23) :
He's the second eldest in the group. He is a 5-star chef and works in a popular restaurant in New York. He's Vivian's partner in crime most of the times. Him and Vivian together create most if the havoc.

▪︎Mason Rivera (23) :
He is the third eldest in the group and is a big, hot-shot lawyer. He had a sister as well who died in a hit-and-run case when she was 13 and Mason was 9. Soon after he met Vivian and the others, who helped him cope. The accident is what promoted him to become a lawyer and fight for justice. He's the most serious one in the group, keeping the others from ending up in jail.

▪︎David Scott (22) :
He's the younger brother of Edward. He's also younger than Vivian but older than Luke. He's the Co-CEO of CiberSec, along with his brother. He's the one who teams up with Luke to mess with Vivian and Gavin.

▪︎Luke Adams (22) :
He's the youngest in the group. He's a really popular fashion designer, owning the clothing line, Enchanted. He's also David's partner in crime and the baby of the group.

Extras

▪︎ Mike Anderson (25) :
Vivian's Bodyguard and great friend since 2 years

▪︎Leo Brown (24) and Elsa Brown (24) :
Leo is Vivian's assistant and Elsa is Leo's wife

▪︎Liam Morales (27) :
Another bodyguard of Vivian, assigned by William, her father, after she came to Spain for mafia protection

▪︎Stacy Lopez (22) :
(To be introduced)
Soon to be Vivian's receptionist at her office

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2K 43
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
178K 3K 29
Valentina knight wife of Armando knight don of the Spanish mafia has 4 children with Armando and is giving birth to her 5th baby soon! See how their...
168K 4.4K 19
"I was tortured, every day, and no one helped me." She whispered meekly. "We would've done something‐." She cut him off, slowly looking up, avoiding...
3.2M 57K 51
~COMPLETED~ Mateo Rossi is your typical bad boy with tattoos and fancy cars. He has gotten everything he has ever wanted from his dad; the leader of...