Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

35. Everything Revealed

4.1K 180 116
By beautytaekoo

"Time will reveal whose loss it truly was"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

"JEON JUNGKOOK....GOD SAVE ME FROM THIS OVERPOSSESIVE BUNNY"

Tae scolded jungkook for being overdramatic when the bullet didn't even grazed his skin a bit...more like the blood which was oozing out was all a set up, done by none other than kook.

"Now put me down and go back...that fvcker needs to be stopped" tae said as he wiggled in jungkook's grip "and stop crying u big baby" he continued as finally raven let him go.                                          

"U will pay for this kim taehyung...for making me cry" jungkook replied wiping his tears.

"Eeyy u two...now stop bickering and focus on our plan" yugyeom who just arrived here with his team said, his frame standing near the door as he crossed his arms.                                      

"Oh man yugs yall are finally here...now take care of my stupid muffin, I need to go" raven replied as he let out a sigh of relief...making his way back to the basement ready to knock some sense out of wendigo and yi-jung.

"Hi hyung" tae replied as he waved cutely "I can't believe in such situation too u can hi me taehyung...this kid seriously" yugyeom replied as he laughed at younger's cuteness "now let's go sit there...we can't take risk of yi-jung's men finding us...although I am here to protect u" he added as they made their way to sit on the floor.

Tae again waved...but this time to the cctv cameras placed in that room "Hello yeonie".                                                    

While yeonjun who was monitoring all the cameras along with ji-eun waved back chuckling, not believing he is seeing the same person who was cursing a while ago to yi-jung "Hi cutie hyung" he replied making ji-eun laugh at their childish duo. Well none of them heard each other but they just wanted to do that being the kids they are.

Yugyeom is here which means G7 team has arrived along with some other cops...Jackson leading them inside the dungeon.

But to their dismay few more men of wendigo which were in the building hiding, arrived on right time...making Jackson growl angrily, as he instructed his team to take everyone down.       

While Jungkook is fighting the men which are blocking his path from reaching yi-jung who is currently trying to sneak becz hobi also is not able to fight him due to his and wendigo's shitty men.

Atlanta was trying to get out of the basement to save her life...she dodged some men who were fighting with the cops, reaching the door from which jungkook entered in...as soon as she turned the knob and the door got opened, a kick landed on her stomach.

"How dumb of u to think u can escape so easily bitch?" a voice mocked her as the girl looked down smirking at the wincing atlanta underneath "Not in my watch girl" yoonji spat as she kicked her one more time.

"Fvcking hell" atlanta let out groaning in pain trying to protect herself from yoonji's strong hits. Yoonji bent down kneeling on one leg, her elegant but strong arms extending behind atlanta's head clutching her hairs in tight fist yanking the bitch back "Don't u dare open ur stinky mouth or I will make sure u won't be able to speak ever again...UNDERSTOOD?" yoonji spoke angrily eventually making the girl stand on her feet, dragging her towards the centre of the dungeon next moment.

All the cops were informed to not encounter any gang member...neither kill them, as they needed to proceed legally. Cops arrested nearly all men of wendigo and yi-jung except 3 or 4 remaining which were trained to be the best.

Yoongi rescued hobi from two of those remaining men while wendigo who was left behind by the former attacked both of them.                                             

Jungkook finally reached yi-jung, punching the later with his all strength...the mafia faught back as he cursed loudly kicking raven in his torso.

But during this all chaos yi-jung failed to notice that raven did not stay with his lover when he carried tae outside a while ago...instead he came back just to fight him.

"He is all yours hoseok-ah....take all ur anger u kept to urself past 19 yrs...beat this bastard to death" yoongi snickered backing out letting his best frnd take his revenge.                                                   

"How much I yearned for this day to arrive...U SON OF A BITCH" hobi growled taking the man in one swift motion...as his fists itched to land again & again on his face, his body...wanting nothing more but revenge.                                       

Wendigo winced in immense pain as blood started dripping out from his body "this is the least punishment I can give to u...u fvcker...ur pain is satisfying my burning soul" hobi continued as he stood up now kicking the man as wendigo tried to process what on earth hobi is talking about.

"What did I do to you?...I didn't even know u" wendigo replied whimpering in pain....yes it's true he just knows hobi as a member who worked for jungkook before...then why did he said that he yearned to do this from past 19 yrs.

"What did u do to me? U DESTROYED MY LIFE...U KILLED MY PARENTS...U FVCKING KILLED THEM" he screamed in pain, agony he never showed all these years...the one who always cheered everyone...the one who always smiled like the bright morning sun...the one who acted like the happiness pill for others...today...today he is letting it out all...his tears flowing with termoil of emotions he kept inside of him these past years...nothing can be compared to the pain hobi has gone through...nothing.

Hobi cried screaming his emotions out as he continued to kick the dumbfounded mafia by his sudden revealtion...wendigo cannot process what hobi is talking about.

On the other hand yi-jung and jungkook kept fighting...but raven's one mistake brought him to a situation he is now in...gun pointed towards his temple while yi-jung's forefinger holding the trigger ready to shoot...for 2 secs his hand holding the weapon moved upwards triggering it as the bullet hit the dungeon roof halting everyone's movements "STOP U ALL...OR I WILL MAKE SURE THE NEXT BULLET WILL PIERCE HIS BRAIN" yi-jung growled pointing the gun back on raven's temple.

To his dismay an arm smoothely reached from his behind twisting the mafia's wrist in one move...eventually transferring the gun in his own hand....taking the mafia in utter shock.     

"U know what yi-jung game is won by the hidden card which no one can guess...and the hidden card of this game is ME" a seductive voice whispered near yi-jung making him shiver under his voice.

"Let the game begin" the person smirked as he pointed the gun back on yi-jung making the raven smirk too.

"Umm but using gun is no fun...why not fight instead" the person threw the gun away from them bending his one knee landing it perfectly in mafia's torso.

"Fvcking jerk" he laughed as raven took hold on the mafia. The person turned towards his side, eyeing the two men who were approaching him...smirk growing on his lips as he said "Let's have some fun, shall we?" his legs moving automatically....eyes turning fierce as hell as he walked towards them.

"That's so sexy of u petal" jungkook replied as he punched the mafia proud of his lover....while taehyung winked at jungkook striding towards the other men.

"Not more than u Jeon" tae spoke as his long slender leg forcefully landed on one of the confident men...making the other stare at him scarily...afterall kim taehyung's eyes screamed fire, burning the front person who dared to even look at him.                                                    

Yi-jung was at loss of words...coz whatever is happening at this moment is no more unexpected either it was him getting trapped in jeon's plan or tae not getting shot....everything felt possible for him at this moment.

Tae's one arm encircled the man's throat twisting it skillfully...while he kicked the other whose body collided with the floor creating a thud sound.                               

He knocked the two men within few minutes, afterall Jeon Jungkook has personally taught his petal within past one month.                                                

Tae might look skinny but jungkook taught him to fight with his core strength and skill...and surprisingly the younger was pretty sharp in learning everything.

Meanwhile jungkook beat the daylight out of yi-jung....finally making him stand as the two cops held him firmly...few of their men were unconsious while few were under the hold of cops.                 

Hobi and yoongi were gunpointing wendigo so he won't make a move neither yi-jung coz his temple also had gun pointed by none other than raven. Atlanta was under the grip of yoonji as she kept muttering few curses.

"Arrest all the men and atlanta, take them to police station...the evidence will be sent right away" han commanded, who just entered there with few more police cops...jackson lead the team and took out everyone out of there...yugyeom and his team helping him. Yoonji also followed them.

Hobi and yoongi saluted han as soon as he entered...making the two mafias stare at him confusingly.                        

"Shocked?" han asked chuckling "As u should afterall I worked like a mafia for u all these years...am I wrong Wendigo?" he added mocking the two psychos.

"Officer Han Suk Kyu...undercover CGS of NPA" he spat laughing afterwards "Isn't it fascinating?".                                            

"This can't be true" both mafias said in unison...."But this is the reality...I can't help it" han replied making taekook and sope laugh at his statement also at the way wendigo looked so miserable right now. (A/N: CGS= Chief Superintendent General...i donno much about south koreas police system but in my story han is undercover CGS)

"Who are you?...why are u doing this to us...our only target was jeon and kim...then why the fvck are u intruding" yi-jung retorted making han laugh more thinking how stupid the mafia is...that he planned everything but didn't dig much about him.

"Not ur fault kid...afterall u were blind becz of the money this psychopath gave u...but didn't try to dig up the truth about scythe's death" han said "Stop uttering bullshit and come to the point" yi-jung asked wanting nothing but the truth.

"Why don't u ask ur precious uncle instead?" han mocked, eyes glaring the man standing with sope.

"What is he talking about wendigo?...who killed my father?" yi-jung fumed seeing the way wendigo kept silent avoiding the question at all cost.                              

Raven removed his gun from yi-jung's temple letting him do whatever he wants. And next second wendigo was grabbed by yi-jung, hands gripping elder's collar as he glared at him angrily.

Wendigo stared back for few seconds...soon turning his silent self into a maniac laugh "I KILLED HIM" words left his mouth as he laughed more loudly "I KILLED MY SO CALLED PATHETIC BROTHER WHO JUST KNEW TO BE A WEAKLING"

"FVCKING BASTARD" yi-jung screamed as he punched the man in his hold tears breaming his eyes..."Before u kill him yi-jung...let me at least tell him the story I am dying to tell...afterall he also killed my wife" han said all so calmly maintaining his angered self...coz he is also the one who suffered all these years with hobi.

Yi-jung retracted his hands, teary orbs diverting to the source of words as han started telling them everything.
......................................................................

Flashback: from 19 yrs before upto now

3 months before the Kim mansion burning incident:

Wendigo the biggest mafia of that time had a younger brother name Choi Jung woo also known as Scythe. Scythe worked with wendigo sometimes but only under the mafia's pressure...even this name of his was given by wendigo to him.  

He never really liked being with his brother because he wanted nothing but a normal life...that's why he worked as an employee in Kim's Company to live happily and peacefully with his wife Hae Sun & 11 years old son yi-jung.                                                          

Yi-jung was his dad's everything and same went for the kid...hae sun wanted to help her husband so she also worked as a maid at Kim's. Everything was going perfect for the little family...but perfection itself is an illusion based on ur perception.

Whereas there were two more families...except for Jeon's and Kim's...who were as peaceful, happy and contended as the other three.                                           

But destiny indeed planned to ruin not one but 5 families with one horrific incident destryoing them within a blow. They were none other than hobi's parents and Han family. Mr. Jung was a CGS officer same as han...both being best friends...so as their families being the closest ones.

Mrs. Jung was a housewife who was always there for her son jung hoseok...the little boy was always smiling, cheery but that one night changed everything for him...seeing his both parents covered with blood.                                                           

And his two parents had one more person with them who got killed that day...the person being han's wife, ji-eun's mom whom she loved more than anything.

Mr. Jung always believed in good...he faught with the evils for innocent people's rights, their lives...just like that he wanted to crumble wendigo's dark buisiness down, coz it did not just include drug deals, but also that mafia killed innocent people to achieve his goals...he destroyed houses and built his own clubs, where he made the diseased familie's survived members work forcefully, abused them if they didn't listen.                                      

When Jung got to know about this dark world he decided to dig up everything about the mafia...and so he did, he got every evidence, business papers which wendigo kept safely.

But to Jung's misfortune wendigo got informed about him...making the mafia rage in frustration, anger as he decided to destroy the evidence along with jung.

Thankfully he didn't knew about han that time...his position being confidential. Jung used to keep every evidence in his home it being more safer than his office.

The horrendous night came. Jung and Han family decided to have a get together at Jung's house which was situated in a forest like area...it was indeed in city but the place had only 2-3 homes in few meters of surrounding.                             

Han was told to bring ji-eun and hobi from their schools as the duo went to same school...which was the reason why these three survived.

Mr. & Mrs. Jung along with Mrs. Han were sitting on their dining table chitchatting about everything and nothing....the doorbell rang indicating of someone's arrival, they thought it's han and kids...so hobi's mother got up to open the door.    

She went outside in search for the person who rang the bell but found no one...she called out her husband confused, Jung along with Mrs. Han came outside wandering why hobi's mom called them...they weren't expecting anything, the day being nothing but filled with happiness for them.

As soon as the duo got out a bullet came towards Mr. Jung within a split second peircing his chest sharply....both women screamed in terror, but no one heard them and second bullet entered in Jung's body.

Mrs. Han was about to run inside and call Han but the next shot targeted her feets tripping from the stair as her head collided with the strong concrete.          

Mrs. Jung was crying and begging for help but Wendigo showed no mercy as his gun fired bullets back to back killing all three of them mercilessly.                                     

The two men he came with splattered petrol covering the small house, lightening it up in burning fire which converted into large flames.

Indeed the mafia desroyed everything...he left hurridely with his men leaving the place burning. But there were three more people who watched the frightening scene...their hands trembling frantically.

The three being Jeon hyun joo, Kim Ji hyun and Choi Jung woo (aka scythe). Those two besties just came to visit the natural place surrounded by lush green trees and beautiful flowery plants which were decorated with colourful butterflies...why? Becz ji hyun loved photography and she got to know about this place...which lead her tagging hyun joo along.

The duo of besties wandered around the place till evening capturing everything...later they sat there for half n hour, and were ready to head back as it was nearly night time...they were walking down the path as their car was kept kinda far from there.                                            

But suddenly one gunshot caught their attention...as the duo immediately hide behind the bushes. Ji hyun being the smart one took pics of the scene in front tho her hands were shaking...they were weak and wendigo had gun...the only option they had was to collect the evidence.

Jung knew who scythe was...that's why the same day he called the mafia's brother to get his help...coz he knew scythe is a good person. It being the reason why scythe was here...he watched the tragic scene too but he also saw the two women hiding and taking pics.                                                   

He kept his mouth shut as wendigo unfortunately saw him. And as soon as wendigo left with his men he dragged scythe too threatening him to keep his mouth shut.

Han and kids reached the place...feeling nothing but pain as they saw the dreadly scene, ji-eun and hobi screamed...tears clouding their vision.                           

Nothing can be more horrendous than watching ur parents dead bodies covered in blood while the house burnt in flames.

Han ran towards his wife and best frnd crying...his world stopped the moment he saw their lifeless bodies. And that day he promised them, to himself that he will make sure to kill that bastard. He knew there is no one but wendigo who did this.

The besties escaped before han arrived there...having no option left, both were crying remembering what they saw but kept their calm coz they will make sure wendigo will rot in hell.                          

They told their husbands everything as soon as they reached home...min ho, hae jin comforted them promising they will surely give the pics to police.

Scythe knew it was his boss's wife ji-hyun when he saw them...and he also wanted nothing but hell for wendigo. He wanted to talk to kim's related to the case....and so he did.                                                    

Unlucky for them wendigo got informed about that meeting...he got to know about the pics, he arranged a plan to get the pics. 2 months passed after that incident...kims and jeons searched for those victims relatives and thanks to hae jin's strong connections they found about han.

Han met them and they shared everything with him. He was more than happy to know that they had pretty much strong evidence, and that's when he started working for wendigo who got impressed by han's skills.                                            

Han was working for him just to gather more info so as to finish what Jung dreamt of....he adopted hobi and took care of both the kids. It was few days before the kim mansion incident....wendigo's plan was to somehow make scythe arrest and he did by making him come as the bad person who stole important document from kim's office.

Min ho knew scythe was innocent but the cctvs said it otherwise which were manipulated by wendigo...with no choice left min ho filed a complaint against scythe.                                                      

Scythe got arrested as wendigo wanted him to be...that's when the mafia poisoned his brother through his food, turning the murder into suicide.                            

Afterall he didn't want the biggest enemy in his way. Yi-jung's brain got mainpulated by the mafia...who left his mom and joined wendigo thinking min ho was the one who lead to make his father die.

Hae sun was helpless in that situation...first she lost her husband second her son...she used to cry daily in pain but being with little taekook made her sad days happy always.               

Wendigo planned all so suddenly to kill Kim's coz he only knew about their involvement....& not jeon's involvement.

The nightmare came...han wasn't informed before, so he was helpless too not knowing what to do...so he came up with a quick plan for saving Kim's....but few things ruined it turning their life upside down...Kim's lost their son...yi-jung lost his mom....jungkook got shot and Jeon's lost their precious 5 yr old with one family.

Yi-jung was turning completely like Wendigo as days passed by...his mind now wanted nothing but money, then it turned into greed of the mafia leader position...which eventually turned him into another psychopath which scythe never wanted to happen....he secretly started dark buisiness interantionally behind wendigo's back.                              

The only thing which happened good to him was jungkook the small kid whom he adored truely...but that too started turning into haterd when wendigo announced jungkook will be the next leader.

That's why yi-jung helped raven, han in their plan...so that when wendigo goes to jail he will blackmail him to give his all property to the young mafia.                

Which is what happened now...wendigo being out of the jail at this moment. But in all this chaos one more thing happened and that was Kim Taehyung's arrival in their life...the hate he had for jungkook was nothing compared to tae...he hated tae with his all might becz he stole his mom from him.                                          

The hatered turned so dangerous that yi-jung wanted taekook to tear apart and then when that happens he will kill both.

He forgot that taekook were destined, their love was stronger than anything in this world. When all his plans failed miserably finally he decided to execute his plan to kill them...but before that he wanted jungkook to free wendigo's dark business places....which was a deal in exchange of sparing raven alive.

All the years what han and kook collected weren't just wendigo's all places papers...but yi-jung's every international buisiness too.                                                

All the time they knew every move of yi-jung thanks to their loyal men and yeonjun. They got to know about yi-jung's relation with wendigo 2 yrs ago when han accidently met min ho.                                   

It was accidental but fortunate enough for them when han caught one man of yi-jung spying them...and after that they digged everything about him.

Hankook went according the plan yi-jung wanted, today finally trapping him in his own trap.                                                    

Han meeting hae sun, when everyone went on the trip...this was the reason...he told her about her son, everything, that poor lady cried alot...but decided to go against her blood as han promised her he will make sure yi-jung will return as the same 11yrs old back to hae sun.

Namjoon who is having all the korean documents of the two mafia's illegal deeds is on his way to this dungeon.                   

Yes, u read it right...Namjin going to honeymoon was also part of their plan...they never left korea it was just for yi-jung to see as the mafia desperately wanted namjoon out of the picture knowing how sharp his brain works and without him jungkook will be weak.

Where joon has the korean documents...Kim soo hyun has the international documents against all yi-jung's illegal activites...how? Becz han's son-in-law is head cop in international investigation department of US...which handles all crimes taking place on international basis, his korean nationality making it more easy to take down yi-jungs works...reason of why Sooeun couple came here.
......................................................................

Present:

"Ahhhhh" "U fvctard...becz of u I TURNED INTO A FVCKING MONSTER" yi-jung screamed as han ended telling him everything...next moment the gun in jungkook's hand was taken away by him as he shot Wendigo continuesly, the bullets pierced elder's skin dripping out blood...who till the end just laughed having no regret of his deeds.               

Hobi cried in relief seeing the happening in front of him...he won finally...they won....all those painful years of tears, sorrow and agony got washed away now...coz wendigo their nightmare is finally dead now.

Tears left from everyone's eyes. Yoongi comforted hobi while taekook cried in each other's embrace...soon hobi hugged han both crying in happiness.           

Yi-jung slumped down screaming...as he stared at his hands covered in blood...he is hating himself for being like this...now even if he dies he will accept it.

Namjoon and Soo hyun came in as soon as they heard gunshots...knowing very well what must have happened.

Soo hyun arrested yi-jung...while some cops carried wendigo's body outside.

All of them got out of the building...satisfactory smiles placed on their faces.                                             

Yi-jung saw his mom standing there who hugged him crying immensly "I am sorry mom" he cried out...she knew her son is not a monster, but he also deserves punishment for his wrong deeds "I can't forgive u for what u did son...at least not now...plz return to me with my son whom I always cherished...whom jung woo loved" hae sun said between sobs making her son cry harder.

They parted ways tears not stopping from their eyes...taekook embraced hae sun wiping her tears. The sentence for yi-jung will be less as han requested for it...the cctv footages were handed to the police after yeonjun edited some parts of taekook and yoonji out of it...coz they aren't cops.

As the saying tells "seek the truth, and the truth shall set you free"...it really is true...yi-jung who was blinded by the lies all these years finally got freed from the monsterous cage of his own...the truth really set him free.

And for the families they prepared themselves for all these years meeting them ever alike...when they were the anvil, they endured everything but now when it was finally the time...they became the hammer striking the evil completely.
___________________________________________

A/N:

Ohh goddd finally freaking finally the mystery is revealed...I hope it's not confusing...and if u have any confusion...plz comment ur questions I will answer gladly😚💜

I donno how was this suspense...was it okay? Did u liked it? Plz do tell me🥺

By the way in the soop taekook was so cute😭...I am loving all of them.

Stream my universe for scoring high in exams😏😂

Bye bye take care...and do vote if u loved this chapter and wanna know what is next to come🌚...but yeah I assure u that my main mystery is completely revealed💜
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7.3K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
604K 36.5K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
1M 48.3K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
153K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...