Bright and Shiny - Grey's Ana...

By nilagang_hatdog

Different take on season 1 and the relationships. What if Meredith and Derek were married before she started... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chaoter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 2

865 26 2
By nilagang_hatdog

After pouting which didn't work. Trying to get her to eat which didn't work. Trying very trick he had learn to get her to calm down and relax didn't work. He realized there was nothing that was going to make her calm down right now unless she made it on time. Breaking almost all the speed limit laws there were he rushed the car in the parking lot, and she took of running before he had a chance to undo his seat belt. All of the sudden she halted and started running back. Racing over to his side of the car which he had slowly emerged from, she ran into his arms tightly hugged him with his strong warm chest comforting her.

Wrapping his arms around her, and placing a chaste kiss on her head. He whispered the word's he's needed to say all morning and she was now ready to hear. Slowly tilting her face so she was looking directly into his blue eyes.

"You are my girl, the best there is. I know it because I've seen the test scores so it's not just me saying that. You are going to do amazing on your first day. I am so proud of you and you have nothing at all to be scared about, okay"

"Okay" she whispers slowly back. Tears glistening in her eyes, staring back at him woth awe of the love she has for him. Believing all the words of encouragement coming from his mouth. She's always believed in him and his love for her and if he believed in her and by her side she knew she could accomplish anything.

"I guess i have to go now" She said glancing at the looming large structure behind her.

"We have to go now" he nodded. Taking her small hand in his own. They both took their first steps as a pair towards the structure they were going to end up spending more time in than home.

He walked her to the door and kissed her cheek whispering a know them dead and laughing as he walked away. She kind of hoped he'd go with her inside but she couldn't do that. Doctors needed to be strong not to have their hands held on the first day of kindergarten. As she slipped in  unnoticed by the other interns she heard the tail end of the welcome speech from the chief of surgery.

"Each of you comes here hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life. You will be pushed to your breaking point. Look around you. Say hello to your competition. Eight of you will switch to an easier speciality. Five of you will crack under the pressure. Two of you will be asked to leave. This is your starting line. This is your arena. How well you play? Its up to you."

She ponders those words and the fact the competition is going to detest her all the way to the intern locker room before meeting her resident and changing into her new light blue scrubs. Before she realized it some guy who looked sweet and innocent enough was talking to her to make conversation.

"Which resident are you assigned to? I got Bailey. You got the Nazi right? So did i. Atleast we'll be tortured together, right? I'm George O'Malley,uh we met at the mixer, you had a black dress with a spilt up the side, strappy sandals" he muttered

"Umm, Yeah, Me too" she replied with a wary glance at him. At the mentioned mixer, porny thoughts entered her mind of the fun and flirty games her and Derek played last night after she finally ran away from that awful event. Talking to this George didn't even register on her radar because all she could think about those few minutes she stayed was escaping to meet Derek at the bar across the street. Shaking out of her day dreams she should not be having now at work and reminding herself he's banned for the day. She deduced this George guy must be gay.  She smiled at him nicely and continued to fidget with things in her locker.

"Now you think i'm gay." He blurts out. No i'm not gay, its, ah, it's just you know, you were, I mean, you were very unforgettable

"Thanks i think" she replies while now feeling uncomfortable because can this guy not see she's very much interested and taken? Gay or not. Helping her out of her uncomfortable spot was the resident Bailey who walked in at that moment to save her day with a sigh of relief.

"George O'Malley, Isobel Stevens, Alexander Karev, Cristina Yang, and Meredith Shepherd. You're all with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
167K 7.8K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
82.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...