be my girlfriend | k.s.w

Door yeayeaokok

"Be my girlfriend." "What?" "Please." *Inspired by 'Be My Boyfriend' web-drama by koktv First Published: 27 J... Meer

PLEASE READ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
extra note ;) - from author

19

973 51 5
Door yeayeaokok

Sunwoo, turned back around to see Mirae as she held onto his hand with both of hers, positioning herself behind him.

"Mum."

"Mirae... I've been looking for you."

The woman steps closer as Sunwoo felt Mirae pulling him back with her.

"Are you a friend of my Mirae young man?" The woman smiles sweetly at Sunwoo, enough to make him believe she was a nice person.

"Uh I guess you could say that..."

"Would you be able to give me and my daughter a couple of minutes to talk, it's been a long time since we last saw each other." Before Sunwoo could reply, Mirae spoke up as she gripped tighter onto his hand.

"We don't have anything to talk about, please just leave me alone." Mirae's voice shook as she spoke, her eyes watching the woman's every move, flinching from her small actions.

"Mirae honey, I missed you..."

"No you haven't! Please, just leave me alone!" Sunwoo looked at Mirae with worry as he saw tears filling up in her eyes.

"Ma'am I feel like today might not be the best d-"

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you, get out of here." Sunwoo watched in shock as the woman's sweet smile turned into an angry scowl.

"Get over here you b*tch." Mirae flinched, shutting her eyes as the woman stepped towards her, reaching over to grab her.

Mirae opened her eyes slowly upon not feeling anything, seeing Sunwoo, hold onto the woman's wrist.

"Let go of me!"

"Ma'am I don't think you should be here."

Mirae gasped loudly as the woman slapped Sunwoo across his face, making him lose his grip on her. Frozen, Mirae just watched as the woman walked over to her, pulling her towards the door of the house.

"Please let me go." Mirae whimpered as she tried pulling away her arm.

"Shut up and open the door." Struggling, the woman kicked at the door and at Mirae's legs.

"Let her go and leave before I call the police!" Mirae collapsed in front of the door as she held onto her sore wrist.

Her eyes were shut tightly and tears rolled down her face as she heard footsteps walk away.

Sunwoo watched the woman until she disappeared out of his sight then walked over to Mirae. He watched as she trembled, sobbing quietly and held onto her wrist. As he touched her shoulder, she flinched, covering her head with her hands. Sunwoo's heart broke seeing the girl so hurt and scared.

"Mirae it's okay it's me, she's gone, I called the police and I also took a photo so I have evidence, she won't come looking for you again."

Mirae let her arms down breathing deeply, letting Sunwoo help her up from the ground. He watched as she lifelessly stared at the ground.

Sunwoo carefully cupped her face lifting it up, and gently wiped her cheeks with the sleeve of his shirt.

"Can you stay for awhile please..." Mirae looked back down again as she held onto the hem of his shirt. Sunwoo unknowingly burst into a smile.

"Sure."

-

Sunwoo sat down on the couch, watching Mirae as she opened up the first aid kit, grabbing a bandaid and some cream, carefully applying some onto his face.

Sunwoo watched carefully at the girls gentle and kind movement, how her eyes were fixed on the scratch on his cheek and how warm her hands felt holding his face.

How could anyone hurt someone so precious?

He also observed the scratches on her arm and face that she had gotten from school, and the redness and nail marks around her wrist.

"I'm sorry." Mirae spoke quietly as she put away the cream and scrunched up the band aid wrapping.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because you got hurt."

"Mirae, you have nothing to be sorry about. I should have held you closer and protected you from your mum and Hana." He grabbed the tube of cream as he applied some onto Mirae's arm, placing a band aid on it as he spoke.

"I'm really sorry for everything Mirae. The fake relationship, the kiss, everything. I was only thinking of myself and how to keep myself safe when I should've been protecting you." He placed a bandaid on Mirae's face as he looks into her eyes. Sunwoo took Mirae's hand, rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

"I'm gonna be honest too Mirae, I like you." He looked at her with a smile as she sat shocked and unsure of what to say.

"I know we haven't spent a lot of time together, but every single second I spend with you feels like I'm special, like someone cares for me for who I truly am. I was stupid to treat you like that."

"Sunwoo I don't know..." Mirae looked down at their hands as she pondered what to do. It wasn't easy to trust him again, after all this week has been eventful in itself where she had lost a friend, been confronted by her abusive mother and of course the kiss with Sunwoo. It would be a lie to say that she was okay, when she clearly wasn't.

"I know, I thought you would say that... but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up, I'm not gonna go anywhere from beside you and I'll win your trust and heart back. That I can promise." Sunwoo smiled widely as Mirae returned a small one, her cheeks rising with heat at every sentence he spoke.

"Starting now." Sunwoo kissed Mirae's cheek as he pulled her into a hug.

"Sunwoo this is a bit..." Mirae froze again as her heartbeat increased rapidly and her face began going red.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done that without askin- wait are you blushing?" Although Mirae wasn't looking at him, she could feel his smirk burn through the side of her head as she covered her face with her hands.

"No I'm not, it's just a bit hot in here." Sunwoo pulled away her hands as he leaned closer to her face.

"Is that cause I'm here?" He tilted his head, smiling innocently at the flustered girl, enjoying the close proximity of each other.

"No it's not!" Mirae stood up covering her face as she cursed at herself.

It wasn't long until she was pulled back down by Sunwoo who held onto her waist as he sat her on his lap, so that she was facing the side.

"Are you sure?" Mirae was now dying inside, she was so embarrassed and confused at the situation.

"I'll tell you something I do know Sunwoo, is that I'm very embarrassed at the moment and don't think I can look at you straight." All she heard was his laugh before he guided her head to his shoulder, hugging her tightly.

"I'm actually very embarrassed too and have no idea what I'm doing, but if it means I can get my girlfriend back I'll do it."

Mirae just scoffed standing up, pulling him up with her, grabbing his bag and dragging him to the door.

"Here's your bag, I think you can leave now." She tried pushing him out the door, but he wouldn't budge.

"What? Why? What if that weird lady comes back?" He looked at her with a pout, crossing his arms.

"She won't, you said she won't... I can trust you that much." She looked at the taller boy who smiled widely once again.

"You look really cute right now by the way... now get out!" Mirae shut her eyes tightly, pushing him with all her might.

"Aww you look cute too I'll see you tomorrow Mirae! Bye, I love you!" Sunwoo giggled like a little kid as he skipped out the door, hugging his backpack waving at Mirae frantically.

Mirae just waved back, laughing to herself as she closed the door, a wave of reality hitting her as she cupped her face, grabbing onto her hair as she screamed quietly. She jumped up and down like a kid as she covered her mouth, remembering the scene that just happened.

"I love you too I guess..."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

247K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
656K 23.8K 78
In when a total of 23 contestants joins mnet's I-LAND, one of them being a Japanese girl named Sato Hana. "Why don't you just join the girl version o...