16

It's been a week since Joha and Mirae last talked in front of her house. After that Joha has either been hanging out with other classmates and Hana or missed school entirely.

Mirae and Haerin both glanced at each other once again as they watched their classmates pass Joha's empty seat.

"Anyway... your going on a date with Sunwoo today aren't you?" Haerin glanced at Mirae as she smirked seeing her friends face go red.

"Well 'fake' date, but I guess?"

Haerin grabbed onto Mirae's shoulders and faced her, shaking her.

"Wake up Mirae! Fake or real, it's a date!!"

Mirae laughed as she pushed away her friend's hands, sitting down on the desk with a small smile.

"Well I guess I am pretty excited..."

"Exactly! Best friend please tell me you've got an outfit planned. Actually no screw that, wear that spring dress we got last time, that's super cute. Oh and-"

Mirae giggled watching Haerin babble on and on about her so called date.

-

"Oh my gosh! We have to go on that ride!" Mirae quickly ran over to ride which spun high in the air. Sunwoo quickly followed, gulping as he saw the ride twist and turn, hearing the screams of the people on the ride.

"I didn't know you liked stuff like this." Sunwoo spoke still looking up at the tormenting ride.

"I love scary rides! We have to go on all of them!" Mirae jumped up and down like a child, facing Sunwoo. She stopped as soon as she saw his nervous face, a smirk forming on her lips.

"Don't tell me that your scared..." Mirae nudged Sunwoo, asking him in a teasing tone, giggling as soon as he scoffed, looking flustered.

"What are you talking about, I find these boring not scary, we should go play some of the games they look more fun..." Sunwoo blinked rapidly as his voice quietened watching Mirae look at him with an evil smile.

"Okay let's go play games!" Sunwoo sighed in relief, maybe a little too obviously, and quickly turned to leave. However, he was quick to stop when Mirae grabbed onto his wrist, making him turn around.

"After we go on all the rides!" With that said, Mirae pulled Sunwoo to the line of people, who were going in to get their turn on the ride.

Not being able to argue Sunwoo closed his eyes, tried taking deep breaths, calming himself down. He opened his eyes when he felt a small hand wrap around his own as he looked down at Mirae, who was looking at him with a supportive smile.

"Just this one and we'll play allll the games you want, I'll be holding your hand the entire time. I promise." Sunwoo smiled at the girl, looking down at their entwined hands, feeling his heartbeat race at the close contact.

As the two strapped into their seat, Mirae reached her hand over, holding onto Sunwoo's tightly.

As the ride began, Sunwoo shut his eyes tightly, hanging his head low while Mirae yelled at the top of her lungs, laughing loudly.

After the ride, Mirae jumped out her seat, still not over the thrills of the ride. She stood in front of Sunwoo, who was looking blankly at the ground as if his soul was still lingering in the air.

"Come on, let's go play your games." Mirae pulled Sunwoo out of his seat, ready to go to their next destination. However, instead of walking Sunwoo just slumped onto Mirae, hugging her tightly as he gathered his energy.

"Okay recharge finished, let's go." Now it was Sunwoo dragging Mirae as he pulled her towards a stall lined all over with soft toys.

"Which one do you want?" Sunwoo smiled at Mirae as she looked at all the toys, pointing to a medium sized raccoon.