The Mighty's Dominance πŸ–€

By Sayuu___

Not that casual vanilla love story you read! It's "The Mighty" of the town who rules the society & people's... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part:01 (18 years later)
Part:02 (The Mighty)
Part:03 (Reveals her Identity)
Part:04 (Mighty's judgement)
Part:05 (Rabbit in the den)
Part:06 (Order?)
Part:07 (Nikkah)
Part:08 (Mighty owns)
Part:09 (On his bed🚫)
Need to talk
Part:10 (First day)
Stay strong
Let's cope up (A book to help)
Part:11 (Brutal)
Part:12(A lady)
New story
Part:13 (His someone)
Part:15 (PoV of M)
Part:16 (His stepmom)
🐈
Part:17 (Romance)
Part:18 (AmeenaπŸ₯΄)
Part:19 (Restrictions)
Part:20 (Surprised)
Part:21( The fear)
New Story

Part:14(A mysterious room)

7.1K 915 133
By Sayuu___

It's 3AM at the clock & the mighty didn’t return yet making me miss him already.

Pouting I was walking through his big mansion when I found a room, infront of which two guards were sleeping like a log.

I passed them silently with my tiny feet & entered the room as the door of it looked really really royal.
As I entered there, I was in a room which didn’t look like of things of Mighty's taste. White coloured things were there while a big photo of a lady was Hanging on the wall.
She was too damn pretty on which my lips curved into smile thinking who could it be?

I walked around more & got a photoframe of that woman along with her kid maybe? I caressed on the frame while tears ran down through my eyes as I suddenly was missing my mumma! 
Cruel world! Cruel mighty!  Separated me from my mumma - i thought pouting a long & then kept the frame back at It's place before looking at the mirror! 

As I looked there, I saw a cruel man gazing me furiously while his palm has been fisted & face had blood stains! 
I screamed turning around & fell bad on the floor just to realise that, It was none. But M..mighty!!!

Mighty?" I said running to him to hug him but he didn’t allow me to!  Instead he pushed me back, rejecting the hug for which my afraid heart craved! 

A..assalamualikum.." I stammered kneeling down infront of him forgetting the rejection.

What are you doing here?" He asked calmly which shivered my whole existence.

I...i...wa..I.." I couldn’t answer as he seemed too furious for some unknown reason & I only wanted to go deep down into the floor! 

Didnt you read the ❝No enter❞ logo of it?" he pointed the golden logo which I had missed somehow & asked me in loud tone!  “Didnt you?"

Hearing his loud yell the guards who were sleeping outside came in gulping down their saliva & kneeled like me Saying, “M..ighty?"

Fired you both are!" saying he hold my wrist & dragged me with him to his room.

I felt really bad for those guards who were running behind me and mighty saying, “Mighty...please give..us..one..last..chance..mighty.. Please mighty... Mighty...."

They couldn’t continue more as the other guards hold them tight & dragged them out to a different route. Didn’t they lost their job for me?  I felt bad. Really really bad!

“Ah" I winced as mighty threw me on his bed like a paper.

I looked at him crying just to find him unbuttoning his white blood stained shirt. My heart started beating madly as I crawled behind meowing, “M..mighty....?"

He wiped blood from his face & palms with the shirt & threw in on the floor before hovering on me.
I would never enter again" I cried hiding my face in his chest.

You should not have enter this time too" saying he ripped my favourite pink frock earning loud cry from me! 
But the mighty didn’t melt, instead he kept taking me again & again till it was morning 7AM!

Leaving me on the bed like a half dead body, he went to his balcony to puff ciga making me cry like hell.
I love it when he adores my body like a treasure, but punishing me with rough s*x is something i can't bear.

Brutal mighty only c*m 3 times, while making me do that uncountable times. I was about to lose my sense when he left me.

Was my fault this much big? Was I this much wrong?
Does he ever adored me? If yes,then how could he behave like this?
Why does he change into a beast suddenly?
Is his mother right? Maybe yes!This man can kill me anytime soon. His anger is intolerable for any human!

While thinking all this I fell in deep sleep or maybe I went unconscious.. I clearly Don't remember and my mind couldn’t process too as I woke up by something biting on my cheeks.

I opened my eyes only to see the Mighty to bite my cheeks.
As soon as he saw me waking up he distanced Himself & turned to his side showing me his board shoulder & back.

I sat down pulling the duvet to my chest & looking at the clock. It was showing 12 of morning making my heart thud.

Today's first Friday of this month & mumma's birthday.

I hurriedly freshened up & walked out of the room to call Ameena.

“Hey,Sana!! How are you Sweety? " she said answering the phone.

Um okay" I forcefully said though my painful body didn’t want me to say this.

“Are you sure, Sana? You Don't seem to be. Did mighty hurt you?" she asked making my eyes tearful again.

I sobbed making her question, “Does that monster abuse you?Does he beat you?"

N..no.." I replied making her sigh.

“Then what happened baby?" she softly asked me making me sob,“He hurts..w..when he's angry"

Hurts with his behaviour? Is he quite like Ravi?"

N..no..no..not at all like Ravi.. He's not like that..He's really good sometimes But he doesn’t stand a single mistake..He..punishes too.. Too badly..."

He doesn’t beat you like your father, he doesn’t abuse you like Ravi.. Then what did he do?Why are you so hurt Sana?"

He...he. Beco..mes too.. Bad.. On bed" I complained like a hurt child on which She bursted out loudly making me feel like slapping her! 

I..'m not joking" I stated.

“Darling, maybe you are just too irresistible for him! "

N.no..he Isn't like this normally. He only do this in punishment purpose "

Se* aint punishment sweety. It's affection from the husband. Man needs it from his woman. It's their physical need &.. " she was about to give me a lecture on se* education, so I stopped her saying, “You Won't get it. Leave it. Just let me talk to mumma. I need to wish her"

“Okay" she said being confused but walked to my mother's place & handled her the phone.

“My baby!"

M..m..mumma" I cried out hearing her sweet voice! 

“How are you, my baby!?Are you fine?" her voice healed my soul.

Mumma...Happy Birthday!! " I sobbed! 

“Oh, my child. Thank you so much!!!  I love you baby!"

I am not there to bake cake for you like Everytime.. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry! " I cried.

“Areh, that's okay baby. Even this cake is good trust me!  Super tasty & the look is horribly beautiful!  Thank you!" she said making me shock.

Cake?"

Yes...the cake you & Mighty send for me. Thank you! But It was not needed baby! You shouldn’t have ask for so many things from your newly married husband! It doesn’t look good na baby?"

So many things?"

Yes! The new refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Oven, LED Television, Smart phone, Sarees that too of Dhaka, Jewelleries from Dubai.... These all are too much to ask from a husband. What if he thinks bad of you?"

M..mumma..he send all these to you??" I felt like i fell from a hill.

“Yes! Here's evn cutely written ❝From Mighty & his Mrs❞. Too cute! You are blessed Sana!" mumma said making me turn towards Mighty's room with tearful eyes. This time the tears were of respect.

I meowed, “He did it himself mumma!  I didn’t evn tell him about your Birthday"

What?Oh my god! Oh my god!!! He's too cute!!! Just shower him with kisses from me &... Do let him enjoy you!" she said making my eyes wide!

Are you trying to pay him fir the gifts using me,Mumma? Too bad!" I blused.

“No..I just want that man to stay satisfied & happy all his life. If the man's happy, he can keep you happy!  Why Don't you get it? I'm on your side baby!" she joked making me giggle! 

Trying to act clever? "

She laughed, making me laugh too.

I love you, mumma!Please stay well" I said taking fresh oxygen from the atmosphere while she replied, “I'm staying really good Princess!  Come on, people know me as the Mighty's Mother in law. You can't imagine how they treat me now. I feel like I'm the queen of this place" mumma exclaimed with joy in her voice making me smile.

Alhamdulillah" I replied & then continued our mother-daughter conversation for a very long time.

Butterflies started flying inside my stomach as I heard Mumma continuously explaining me The Mighty's power, his gift's details! 
Things I Didn't know about my husband, my mother knows. Funny right? Mothers are like this. Spy they are.

I totally forgot about my pains, my hurt. Mumma healed me. Healed my broken soul.

The power this title “Mother" has amuses me sometimes!

Part finished.

Hope you are enjoying the story. Please comment your heart out. I love reading them. 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 8.8K 63
Its a story about his love About his passion About his care About his obsession About his possession . . Towards his Naaz . From the first glance...
101K 12.3K 17
Shehnaaz wiped the layer of tears that had rolled down for the nth time.. she knew it was destined. she knew this had to happen knew day.. she knew s...
205K 8.5K 63
✿ β™‘β€Ώβ™‘LOVE.... which consumes in best way possible..touch ur soul deep within...jabbed in u covered with hurt.,passion,endurence,desire ..make u vuln...
1.1M 76.7K 101
This is fanfiction based on SIDNAAZ ...β™‘