Lacrimosa || Kuroshitsuji

By dcfan0

Invited to a winter ball in the Buckingham Palace, the Grand Duchess of Hesse decided to stay at the mansion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

167 10 1
By dcfan0

alert! know that this book has matured tag in it ...
and aside from the violence, it's because of this
dunno if it's up to your standards but i tried ...

if you don't want to read rated stuff, just skip it.

As the night continues to reign, Agatha and Sebastian already finished three spirits. Agatha felt she is already prepared as she glanced at Sebastian's flushed state as he took off his necktie.

She bit her lip and looked away, feeling hot all of the sudden while Sebastian takes his gloves off. "Lady Aggie." He called and the woman turned to him, she looked flushed with her innocent eyes as she put her hands to her chest, feeling the strong beating of her heart. The demon who was seating near the foot of the bed slowly approached her who was seating near the headboard.

Like a lion, Sebastian was slowly crawling to Agatha without taking his glowing orbs off of her. "W-what sh-should I-"

"Just relax, trust me." Sebastian said as he reached her and caressed her cheek, "You do trust me, right?"

She nodded and succumbed to his touch. In his eyes, it was like she was purring as she snuggled close to his hand. Like a pretty kitten. He smiled and went closer, kissing her lips. Pulling away with a sigh, he wondered how her lips tasted milk and couldn't help his fangs to show.

"Agatha, once we start, I'd be having a hard time ending this. This is your last chance,"

"It's alright. I've told you didn't I? I wouldn't choose to leave my godson's soul in your shadow." Agatha placed a hand on his chest and kissed his neck, "... And I wanted this. Please, Sev?"

The devil moaned at her actions. He decided to grab the necktie on the floor that he had just taken off, "Just in case Agatha, I'm sorry but you have to wear this."

"What? Why?"

"If a demon mates, they will be unable to control their abilities thus we will turn back to our original form. I insist, the higher the devil's rank is, the more horrifying they are."

She saw how sincere he is, his voice was like begging her to be blind to his insecurity. "Alright." Closing her eyes was a sign for him to put it on her, he made sure that it wasn't too loose for the fear of seeing his demon form but not too tight so as not to hurt her.

"Just trust me." Sebastian said as he led her to lie down on the bed and used his abilities to make her dress vanish, leaving her completely naked.

"Sebastian." She shivered in cold and tried to hide her breasts and groin with her hands.

"Trust me. You have a beautiful body, darling." He said as he went to the south of the bed and move her legs to rest on top of his thighs. His skillful hands were slowly running through her smooth inner thigh before grabbing her wrists and putting them on her sides. "Have you ever touched yourself?"

She shook her head as she squirmed around and trembled in delight at how the devil positioned himself right at her entrance. Without a word, Sebastian thrust his clothed groin to hers. He still hasn't removed his clothes, only the gloves, and tie.

The action was enough to make her moan and he growl at the electrifying effect of lust. Once more, he thrust her harder and her fists almost hit the headboard of the bed. "I want to fuck you now, but it'll hurt." He growled and suddenly raised her hips before bending down to kiss her sex.

Agatha let out a soft moan, clinging to the sheets as she felt Sebastian's wet tongue. "S-Sev." Her jaw was trembling at how skillful the butler was to know the correct spots to lick and thrust his tongue inside. Suddenly the hands gripping her hips felt like it grew larger.

His tongue playing with her sex seemed to grow longer and thicker to thrust further inside her, "Ah! Sev!" His nails started to sharpen, his touch caused her to shiver and her hair stood in anticipation.

"Does it hurt?" His voice started to become lower and raspy. Sebastian's sharp fingernails vanished as he snapped his finger, "If it hurts too much right now, we won't be able to continue."

"N-no, it feels confusing." She was blushing hard as she could already feel that the devil is now in his natural form, a beast-like creature that looms over her small body. Her legs were placed down, on top of his furry muscular thighs, his left hand cages her wrists while the right one was playing with her bud. How large is he to be able to do that?

He just smirked at her innocence and sat up once more to admire the view before ruining it with his lust. "I'll add one inside you, tell me if it hurts."

One became two, that quickly became three until the four. Agatha was a mess on the bed, she was almost screaming at the pleasure and constant teasing and thrusting of his large, inhumane fingers inside her, she was near passing out from the newly found pleasure. "I think you're ready now." His deep voice caused her to shiver.

"Ah!" Agatha gasped at the sudden contact of something hot between her. It was as if he had another arm that was playing with her sex.

Sebastian bit his lip as he placed the head on her clit, leading his arm-like length up and down, playing with the lips as if he was teasing her.

"I'm putting it in," He growled and nestled his snout between the side of her neck with his left hand on her head while the other guided his length inside of her.

"Mmmm."

"Just trust me, don't clench hard or I will have to force it in and you wouldn't want that, you understand?" He whispered to her while the human was nodding, wanting to have him inside her.

"Ahhhh," She could feel the head of his huge length inside her, slowly and softly thrusting in and out. He was taking it soft and easy to not hurt her but that was impossible because of his size.

"Oh," His moan was enough for Agatha to be pleased, he sounded manly but also submissive. "You're so fucking tight. Your insides is so fucking warm. My angel is so damn good." Obviously, already pleased. He gripped her head tight so that she won't be pushed upwards along with his thrusts.

It was hot. It was a hot night and Agatha kept on sweating. As he went deeper inside her, it was as if she was getting mad and crazy, she couldn't stop moaning and mewling as she gripped Sebastian's wrist and almost wound him as she dug her nails into his skin. He suddenly became someone she didn't know, his wrists were covered in fur and it wasn't as small as a human's.

His breathy moans encouraged her to go further to the depths of hell. Sebastian wasn't planning to stop his hard pounding on her helpless sex. "What they said was true."

She could only respond with a mewl as he gripped her hip and pounded harder. He was already reaching the limit of her insides yet there are still inches of his length that is lonely. Agatha felt that everything inside of her ripped and broken by his size, some circles on his sex felt as if scraping her insides.

Before she could come, he would change his pattern into thrusts so slow and delicate that Agatha's eyes are starting to reach the back of her head. "Sex is indeed a gift to devils who yearn for heaven." He looked at her face and noticed that - "Stop biting your fucking lips or you'll cut yourself." He growled as he placed his thumb at the entrance of her mouth, "Suck it."

He did tell her to suck but what she did made him call her cute, both of her hands gripped his wrist while her tongue worked wonders on his thumb. Teasing her, he pressed his thumb towards her throat and tongue, a few times of this and she'll be able to handle my -. The constant slaps of their skin along with the creaking of the wooden bed, soft mewls of Agatha, and growls from the devil filled the night inside the cabin.

"Does it hurt?" Sebastian asked once more, she was completely filled and already trembling from cumming twice. Because of his size, the white fluid she released was slowly leaking out of her with each thrust. He could easily bite her neck off and the devil kept resisting the urge to fuck her senseless.

"I - I don't know." Agatha's voice was also trembling as her left hand was guided by the devil's right, slowly inching down to his rod that was lonely, "Ahh!" She gasped at surprise.

"Hold it for me, angel. That's correct, wrap your hand around my cock. Do that unless you want me to fill you til you can't breath." Sebastian hissed at her clenching every time she would hear indecent words. "That's it."

She couldn't wrap her hand around his warm length but she nervously gripped it tight as the devil's thrusts were becoming stronger and faster, not wanting to take his everything and slide inside her more since she could feel that it was already filled.

"It - 's - so - ughh - mmm" Agatha kept on moaning and yelling, her right hand held his neck closer to her as his thrusts were almost throwing themselves further up the bed.

"What should I do? It's so fucking good I don't want to stop." He growled as his hand caressed her bottom, raising it by little then hit her hard before massaging it again which made her jump and almost yell in pleasure.

"Ah~ ... Please don't do that ag- ah. I'm going to fucking die."

"Words, my angel. Least you'll die in ecstasy." He whispered as he licked her ears along with the change of his thrusts while playing with her nipple.

"Oh God!"

Agatha thought that not even the end of world could stop him from fucking her senseless. She came many times but only Sebastian was unsatisfied and did it until he came inside her while Agatha passed out. The moment he finished, it was as if Sebastian felt that all the evil inside of him vanished and for the first time in his existence as a devil, he slept while hugging the woman on top of him.

...

"Have you seen my aunt?"

Sebastian manage to wake up before the master did and he almost flew back to the mansion just in time, fixing his appearance in process with his mind completely shocked at the feeling of sleeping.

"I think Her Grace is still suffering from the aftermath of the event." He just kept silent about the fact that it wasn't because of her memories wiped but rather, physically and mentally engraving himself inside her.

"Then tell the servants to be quiet to not wake her up." Ciel muttered as he rubbed his eyes. "Are you sure your magic or spell or ability sort is effective right?"

"Yes, my lord."

Meanwhile, Agatha was brought back to the mansion during Sebastian's break and he made sure she was comfortable as he tucked her in. He noticed the bruises and hickeys on her thigh, ankle, neck and even her shoulders but the worst was her red raw bottom. As much as he thought it hurt her, he couldn't help but admire her while feeling smug about the marks he made on her body.

It was already evening when the Grand Duchess woke up with pain on her lower back and groin. She groaned as she tried to sit up and was surprised to see that Sebastian was standing on the foot of the bed.

"Are you alright now, my angel?" He smirked as he went to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I do not think so." Agatha placed a hand on her lap, "I cannot feel my legs."

Sebastian laughed with his lovely baritone voice, taking off his left glove and placed a finger on her ankle while his nail draw circles on her bruised skin, "That is quite an exaggeration, Aggie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 340 14
Kiroshitsuji fanfic! A girl with a talent for seduction is propelled back in time into an anime, with no memory and know knowledge of why she came to...
46.7K 1.5K 41
[UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING!] (Rankings: #566 in Ocs #242 in cielphantomhive #381 in Kuroshitsuji #726 in Action-Adventure) Sarah Blake is a 16 year...
63.9K 2.2K 53
"I don't know what's going on, but there's one thing I'm absolutely certain of: Sebastian Michaelis is not human, and I have no clue of what his inte...
820K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...