Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 57| Birthday surprise

14K 664 36
By cupcakes6621

Ahana ran out of Preeti's room and rushed to Her room. As she opened her door and entered, she saw the hall empty. She frowned and dropped her previous clothes on the sofa as she rushed to the kids room but found it empty too. She heard some noise from her room and rushed there. As she opened the door the view in front of her stunned her.

The whole room was decorated with Flowers and candles. The main lights were off but the candles and moon light coming from the balcony lit the room. One the floor were rose patels which spelled out ' Happy Birthday Love'

Ahana:"Birthday "( Ahana whispered shocked)" Today...my..Birthday?"

Neil:"Yes love, Today is your birthday. A very special day in my life as my special someone came Into this world today. Happy Birthday shona"(He said as he came behind her, resting his head on her shoulder and kissing her temple)

Ahana:( Ahana jerked and turned around to see Neil standing there dressed in a white shirt and pants.  He smiled at her while she looked on confused)"How.. I mean.. (Just then something clicked her)" Neil Naira she..."

Neil:"Shhhh shona"( He said cupping her face)" Naira is fine and asleep in Mom dad's room. In fact all 3 kids are asleep in their room. So don't worry about them as this day is your."

Ahana relaxed knowing that Naira is safe. As her mind relaxed she started to put all the pieces together.

Ahana:"Wait a min. All this was a plan right. I mean Preeti insisting me to wear this dress then her and bhabhi being so persistent on getting me fully ready. Then that msg. All this was for the "

Neil:"Surprise "( He said finishing her sentence)

Ahana:"Thank you Neil. Thank you for thinking so much but ( She sighs) " But I don't.. I mean I stopped celebrating my birthday "( She said looking down)

Neil:"I won't ask you why. All I want is for you to know that your Birthday Is the most special in the world for me. And from now on I will always celebrate my Shona's birthday because it is a really special day for me."

Ahana:( Looking into Neil's eyes)" Neil my parents loved to celebrate my birthday. Every year they would be more excited then I was for my birthday. But when they..... When they left, my birthdays felt incomplete. There was no point in them. I didn't want to celebrate my Birthday without them. "

Neil:"Ahana do you think your parents will be happy seeing you do this. They loved you and they loved celebrating you Birthday. We shouldn't always see the negatives in things. This is one thing I learned through my life. You shouldn't think that because your parents loved to celebrate your birthday and now that they aren't here that Birthday isn't special or important. Instead look at it in a positive way. Your parents loved to celebrate your birthday. So you should celebrate it each year with the same enthusiasm your parents did it in. To make them happy and to make yourself Happy"

As Neil finished, Ahana kept looking at Neil with admiration. Her eyes filled with tears and she hugged Neil tightly.

Ahana:"I love you Neil. I love you so so much. Thank you for coming in my life"

Neil:( kisses her forehead)"I love you too Shona. Now Mrs. Malhotra will you do me a favor and let me look at how beautiful my life looks in the red Saree I chose "

Ahana:(Chuckled as she pulled back from the hug and wiped her tears)" Yes Yes Mr. Malhotra. I am all your to look at "( She moved back and smiled as Neil looked at her from top to bottom before meeting her eyes)

Neil:"Damn shona red makes you look so...hot"(He said winking as Ahana blushed)" And this blush of your keeps adding to your beauty "( He said as he ran his thump on her red cheeks)

His small touch was giving her butterflies today. On top of that the way his shirt had 2 top buttons open and the way his hair looked on the moon light. God she hadn't noticed before but he look Divine.

Neil:(Smirking)"Well if my Wife is done checking me out then I would like to present the birthday cake to the birthday queen "( Ahana giggled as Neil went to the balcony and brought the cake inside the room. He open the covering to reveal a chocolate fudge cake which said Happy 300th Birthday love)

Ahana:(Playfully glaring Neil)" 300th seriously Neil"

Neil:"What jaan. aren't you 300th years old"( He asked Ahana innocently)

Ahana:"Yeah ofcourse I am 300th years only. I am a vampire na"( She said sarcastically)

Neil:"Haww my wife was a vampire and I didn't even know until today"(He sighed dramatically)

Ahana:(hitting him slightly on his shoulder)"Stop this drama and let's cut the cake. It looks so yummy"(She said excited making Neil chuckle)

Neil lit the candles on the cake as Ahana held the knife. He smiled at her indicating her to cut the cake. Ahana cut the cake while Neil sang the happy Birthday song. She fed a piece to Neil who took a small bite before taking the cake in his hands and feeding her. She smiled as the chocolate flavor filled her mouth. Neil smirked as he took some chocolate frosting and applied it on her cheeks and nose.

Ahana:"Neillllll"( Neil laughed while Ahana glared at him. She took some chocolate in her hands and applied it on his cheeks as they laughed.)" See what mess we created with our faces. I'll go wash this off"

Ahana started to head to the bathroom when Neil held her hand and pulled her into his arms. Ahana gasped at this sudden action. Neil's hands rested on her waist as he pulled her closer.

Ahana:"Neil leave me. I have to wash this chocolate off."

Neil:( smirking while looking at her intensely)"I have a better way of removing this"

Ahana:"What?"( She asked confused but his smirk just grew)

Neil:"I'll just show you"

Neil pulled Ahana more closer if possible which caused her breathing to fasten. She closed her eyes as she couldn't take the intensity in his eyes. She gasped as she felt His lips in her cheeks sucking the chocolate off of it. She held onto Neil's shirts tightly as the pleasure hit her. Ahana moaned Neil's name as he sucked the other side.

After some time, she felt the warmth of his lips leave her cheeks causing her to open her eyes. As she did, Her eyes met Neil's eyes which kept looking at her with so much love and desire.

Neil:(whispering in a husky voice)"Don't you think you should return the favor shona. I believe I still have chocolate on my face "

Ahana:"You...I..."( She struggled to put her words together. He wanted her to do the same think he did for her. But how? She hesitated as she leaned in closer)

Neil:(Teasing her)"Common shona I am waiting "

Ahana:"Wa...wait na"

Neil:"tch... I don't think you will be able to do it"

Ahana:"No...I...."

Neil:"I what jaan"

Ahana:"Close you eyes"

Neil:"Huh?"

Ahana:"Close you eyes Neil please "( She whispered the last part looking down)

Neil followed what she said. For few mins he felt or heard nothing except the sound of Ahana's breathing. He was about to open his eyes when he felt 2 soft arms wrap around his neck. A shiver ran down his spine as he felt Ahana's body on his. His hands automatically settled around her waist as he felt her run her hands on the back of his neck positioning them. A groan left his mouth as he felt her soft lips on his cheeks, sucking the chocolate. He loved the feeling of her lips sensuously on his cheeks trying to such the chocolate off. She could see what effect she had on him and it made her smile against his skin.

She pulled back to look at him sill lost in the sensation. A blush cane upon her face as she looked at him. The way his adam apple went up and down when he gulped. The way his ears turned red at her actions. As she admired him, She saw his eyes open. As she looked into his eyes, the world around them was forgotten. With in second, Ahana was pushed back against the wall with Neil's lips hovering over hers as he took her into a deep and passionate kiss.

As they explored each other, Ahana ran her hands from his neck to down his shoulder and chest as she felt his build body underneath the white shirt. While Neil's hand roamed on her back. It traveled from her waist to her back finally stopping at get blouse strings. His fingers wrapped around them as he pulled her more closer with his other hand. They pulled apart breathing heavily as they rested their foreheads together.

Neil:(in the same position)" we...we should stop.. or else I won't be able to control myself anymore"( He said as he tried to pull back only to be stopped by Ahana who wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer)

Ahana:"You don't have to stop Neil."

Neil:"Ahana.. are you sure"

Ahana:"I am ready Neil. I really am."( She said looking into his eyes. Neil's eyes widen a little as he registered her words before his eyes darkened)

Ahana leaned forwards Taking him into another kiss, though this time nothing was stopping then from not exploring each other more then before. Ahana felt the string if her blouse came undone as Neil broke the kiss. He looked into her eyes became picked her up into a bridal way and taking her to the bed.

Neil layed Ahana on the bed and hovered over her. Ahana's blush grew  just looking at him. He dipped his face in her neck pampering it with kisses. He pulled back as he opened her necklace and earrings and dropped them on the side table before again burying himself in her neck. Ahana felt Neil tug her blouse strap off her shoulder as he sucked on her collarbone while both of them got lost in the pleasure.

They both explored each other as they submitted themselves into each other that night while the moon witnessed their love. They became one in all means while their love grew more stronger.

Next morning...

The sun shined bright in the room as our couple is seen fast a sleep in each other's arms with the duvet covering them. Neil woke up feeling the sunlight hit his eyes. He rubbed his eyes as he felt weight on his body. He looked down to see Ahana sleeping on him. A smile came upon his face seeing her. Seeing her state of swollen lips and messed up hair, flashes of last night came in front of his eyes. He looked down kissing her forehead as he pulled her more into himself.

Neil:"God I love you so much Shona."( He felt Ahana move in his arms. He looked down to see her flattering her eyes open slowly Adjusting to the light.)" Good morning Beautiful "

Ahana:(smiled looking up at Neil's face)"Good morning "

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:" Ahana's Birthday celebration with Everyone"

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji  - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger  brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Mami -  mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua -  Father's bua

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 36.4K 41
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
495K 20.3K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
10.1K 594 11
You were given this mountain to show others it can be moved. The greater the storm the brighter the rainbow. Welcoming you all in to Avinash and Aa...
1.2M 50K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...