Vengeful Fire (Possessed Kai...

Par HollowWind087

When the ninja go to the cave of the first spinjitzu master. Kai successfully gets Lloyd back and breaks the... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Update/News
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Fourteen

1.1K 47 6
Par HollowWind087

Lloyd groaned as he slowly sat up and looked around. He saw snake statues all over the walls. He huffed as he looked around before looking up. It seems they didn't have that far of a fall, thankfully. But that didn't mean they needed to stop moving.

Ronin had gotten up and looked at the boy. "Did your mask slip off?" He asked. He didn't sound concerned, more of a if he answered 'yes' then he would be annoyed. He didn't want to deal with a teenager seeing hallucinations. They were on a time schedule.

Lloyd looked at him and adjusted his mask and shook his head. His mask didn't slip, it was just crooked, but still covering the bottom half of his face. "No, I'm fine." He said as he got up.

Ronin patted his back. "Alright, let's get moving then. He said, Ignoring the annoyed look Lloyd was giving him. He walked towards one of the paths and examined it before looking at the other. "Hurry up, those ghosts will be on our tail soon." He said, looking back through the entrance.

Lloyd huffed before walking over and looked towards the tunnel. "How do you know this is it?" He asked after having to look at the other paths.

Ronin pointed at the stone ground ahead of the path. "Just right there. See how it's more damaged compared to the others? It means that people walked here more down this path, meaning this is the path Chen chose. Plus, I've been here before, just couldn't recognise it at first because of all the fog. "Let's keep moving." He said as he pulled out a torch from the wall and began walking down in a quick paste with the green ninja behind him.

It wasn't that long of a walk as they ran down until they reached the opening, leading them to a large open room with walls and staircases to all sorts of doors. Engraved in the walls were art and symbols. But the symbol that stood out the most was one of a large serpent.

Ronin pointed towards the direction of the serpent's eye. "There." He said as he started walking over to it.

Lloyd frowned as there was no door to where he pointed. "There's no door though," He said, walking over.

Ronin nodded. "I know, But see where the serpent's eye is empty? Try using your sword and see if it can fit through." He said, taking a few steps back for Lloyd.

Lloyd looked at the thief before pulling out his katana and moved its tip up and cautiously slid the blade in until there was a click.

Ronin looked at him and nodded. "Good, now just turn it to the left." He instructed.

Lloyd looked back to the wall and turned his blade to the one side and then there was another click.

Ronin paused. "Wait-, was it to the right that he did it?" He asked himself as he placed up his hand to try and recall if he was wrong.

Lloyd immediately turned at this. "Wait- what?" He asked. But it was already too late as more fog poured into the room, making it difficult to see. Lloyd immediately acted and turned it the opposite side where there was a louder click and a secret door began to open. Lloyd immediately ran in with Ronin behind. It was so hard to see now as the two just kept running. There were turns as they were forced to move down the path.

Eventually, the path cleared and Lloyd took in some heavy breaths as he tried to catch his own. "Ok, what now Ro-." Lloyd stopped as he looked behind him to see no thief. He shifted as he looked around and it clicked, They had run into a maze.

"Oh no..." Lloyd said as panic started to flood his head. He shook his head and looked down. "Alright Lloyd, you're lost in a maze and separated. All you gotta do is find your way out and move forward, simple." He said as he began walking, moving down paths and running into dead ends. He sighed as he grew frustrated when he found himself in the same area he was last time. "Seriously?" He asked before immediately shifting when a green blade came down at him from behind. He winced and ducked to the side to see Bansha as he turned around.

Bansha raised up her double bladed weapon and scoffed. "You and your friends have caused us a lot of trouble. Maybe if I kill you here and now, Morro will finally focus on the real objective." She said as she swung her weapon at him.

Lloyd immediately blocked it and swung back at her. What did she mean by that? His mind went back to the real situation and immediately used his sword to push back, separating the two of them before clashing and swinging their swords repeatedly. Bansha was quick, he needed to get moving before Morro catches up.

Bansha couldn't help but lightly cackle at the sight of Lloyd's struggle. "What's wrong? Am I too fast for you? Maybe some fresh air will help." She teased, jumping forward and swung her blade.

Lloyd shifted and leaned back before her blade could even cut the fabric. He quickly responded and managed to kick her back, he went off and ran. He didn't care if he wasn't going the right way, but then he noticed something... Some of the engraved snake patterns on the wall were only in a few paths. He looked back when he heard Bansha cry out in rage. Welp, that was his cue to get moving. Testing his theory, he only went down the path's the snakes were engraved on.

Meanwhile

Morro huffed as he glared at Nya, he was tired, Kai was tired. His arm and back stung from the nasty burn mark the lightning had given him. But he couldn't let that slow him down. Show no weakness. Morro growled before letting out a frustrated yell and ran towards Nya, swinging both his blades at Nya.

Nya blocked the attack as she held up her two daggers, holding the cursed blades back from slicing down at her. She noticed that Morro wasn't fighting the same. His swings didn't feel as strong as they were in the past times they fought him. He was tired and Nya was going to use it to her advantage. She had to fight, she couldn't let her brother down. No matter how tiring this battle had become. She huffed before speaking. "What's wrong? Pushing yourself too hard? Maybe you should've brought the sword of sanctuary with ya or did you lose it?" She teased, aiming to tire the other out.

Morro growled as he had enough of Nya and clashed down his katana's once more at her. She was wasting his time. Clever girl... taking his time to tire him out. He can play his own games too.

Nya continued swinging, blocking and dodging his attacks. All was going well until she left an opening and was struck back. She winced and fell back against a crumbled stone wall. She tried to get up but a cold hand grabbed her throat and raised her up against the wall. Then she felt a stinging pain from the sudden burning flames that started to rise. Nya yelped as she tried desperately to get Morro's hand off her. She tried kicking and she could hear Cole cry out her name before being forced to continue his battle with the many ghosts that he was trying to hold back with Zane.

Morro grinned cruelly as his grip tightened around her throat. He was trying to burn her neck. "Maybe I should get rid of you first, you've been an annoying nuisance and having an issue like yourself be rid of would greatly please my master..." He said before noticing the flames had stopped as they died down. "..What-" Morro Immediately winced as Kai kicked in. 'Leave my sister alone!' Before Morro knew it, a large chunk of stone came flying at him. Letting go of Nya, Morro yelped as it was already too late and was launched a couple feet away from them.

Nya was knocked back from the force and rolled against the ground and coughed as her hand went up to her now slightly burned neck. She looked up as Zane and Cole came running over.

Cole went over to her, looking at her. "Are you alright?!" He asked before noticing the slight burn.

Zane went to his knees and immediately acted. "Here let me help-" He said before being stopped by her hand.

Nya shook her head and coughed a bit. "No- I'm good. It's nothing, just a little burn. Let's get back to-" She was caught off as she, along with the other two noticed Morro getting up.

Morro moved the large rock away from him and glared up at the three. He was growling from behind his mask while he glared daggers at the two. He felt drained. But he can't show weakness. He can't show weakness. He just can't. They are nothing. They are nothing compared to him. "You think a little stone will keep me down?" He asked as he forced himself up. "You... are... all... Nothing!" He cried out in pure hatred before swinging his arm, summoning a wave of fire and wind towards them.

Zane quickly acted and moved up his hands, summoning ice up from the ground, blocking the hit from striking him or the others.

Morro yelled out once more, swinging his arms down, sending a large wave of wind that sent the three flying.

Nya yelped before crashing down onto the ground and groaned from the fall. She looked back at Morro who was off running towards the path that Lloyd and Ronin had taken. "He's getting away!" She called out before noticing the ghosts that surrounded them. She looked at them and huffed before getting back to her feet along with the other two.

Back to Lloyd

Lloyd had finally run out of the maze and huffed as he tried to catch his breath, he looked back from the exit and sighed in relief. He would collapse where he stood but he needed to keep going. He wondered if Ronin had gotten out or was still in there. But his thoughts were interrupted when he noticed it. In the mouth of a stone serpent, laid the book... It was just a couple feet away along with a few other treasures that belonged to Serpentine history. He took a few steps forward before stopping. "This was too easy. There had to be something. Then he noticed it. A pressure plate underneath the book. His eyes looked around for anything that could be useful that could fit in the stone statue's jaw. He spotted a dagger, picking it up from the ground, and examined its weight before looking back at the book. Moving one hand to the book, he cautiously slid it out from one side while sliding in the dagger from the other side. Once the dagger was in place and the book was in his hands, he sighed in relief and looked down at the book. He moved his hand over the cover, whipping some of the dust off to get a better look at it before stumbling when the ground shook and watched as the statue's jaw dropped to the ground with the dagger. His gaze shifted when little holes opened from the walls, allowing snakes to slither out and hiss. He shifted a little at the sight before looking around for what he could use to get out. Then he saw it. As soon as the ceiling began crumbling down, he saw an opening. "There-" He said, jumping up on time before the snakes could get any close to him. He jumped off from the statue's head, boosting him up before using airjitzu to get out. Pulling himself out. He sighed as he laid out on his back and looked back at the book.
Getting himself back up, Lloyd looked around at his surroundings before remembering the plan. Grab the book, give the signal, and get back to the Bounty. But how was he supposed to show the signal when no one will see it with this fog? His thinking stopped when he heard a familiar... Voice...

"...Lloyd..."

Quickly looking back, Lloyd watched as the possessed red ninja came walking towards him, holding out his hand.

"You found the book, Please- give it to me." The changed ninja asked.

Lloyd took a few steps back from the other as he walked closer to him. He growled and looked at him and snapped. "Stop messing with me! You aren't Kai..., Morro..." He said, holding onto the book.

Morro dropped the act, returning back to his voice and cackled. "Aw..., what's wrong?" He asked before using Kai's voice once more. "Don't you miss me? Your own brother that's watched over you?" He asked as he began walking around Lloyd while he kept a good couple feet away from him. "That's sacrificed so much for you. While you took everything I ever wanted?!" He yelled out with a mix of his own voice as he slashed down his sword, summoning a wave of fire towards Lloyd, forcing him to jump and roll out of the way.

Lloyd gasped and huffed, looking back up at Morro as he ran towards him with his Katanas. He immediately jolted, grabbing his sword with his free hand, quickly blocking the blades right as they came down at him. If only he could use both his arms. But he had to keep a good grip on the book. He can't let Morro take it. No matter what. Morro wasn't in the best condition and neither was he. But this was giving him some chance that he could hang in there just a little longer.

Morro looked down at him as he pressed the swords down before smirking from behind his mask. "Tell me Lloyd, do you still wish it was you instead of him? He asked before Lloyd pushed him back with his sword, sending him back a few feet. The possessed ninja slid back and looked up at the other as he got back to his feet. He chuckled. "Cute..., but not enough!" He said, leaping forward and swung the cursed blades at him.

Lloyd gritted his teeth as he blocked and deflected Morro's attacks. He sent the other back, giving him just enough time to jump onto what was left of one of the broken buildings that lay attached to the large stones that stood around them.

Morro laughed before motioning his arms as he summoned his wind. His eyes went back to Lloyd as he waved his hand, summoning out a threatenly quick blast of wind towards Lloyd's direction.

Lloyd yelped and he began running down, just barely missing the blasts that came right behind him. Right as his path ended, he jumped right as the top of the building collapsed. He fell down to what was left of another, dropping to his knees and looked back at Morro. He watched as he ran towards him, jumping up on what was left of floors and walls. Lloyd immediately got moving as he ran down, away from Morro and in an attempt to get to the others. He jumped on walls, running down while Morro sent blasts of wind and fire in his direction. Lloyd could feel himself growing tired. But he had to keep moving. Jump out of the way, just keep jump- but there was nothing and Lloyd slipped. Collapsing to the ground, he rolled down against the stone and dirt hill before finally coming to a stop. He grunted as he weakly got back to his feet right on time as Morro came down.

Morro winced as a pain came to his leg, but growled it off as he looked back at Lloyd. "I will not repeat myself." He hissed. "Give me... the book!" He demanded, glaring down at Lloyd before running down towards him, holding out his swords and swung.

Lloyd shut his eyes, holding up his sword, ready for impact but it never came. Confused, he looked up to be met with a familiar thief standing in front of him, blocking Morro's attack with his armor piece that laid out on his arm.

Ronin Looked at Morro and grinned from behind his mask before speaking. "Checkmate..." He spoke.

Morro didn't expect it but when he felt the tug on his mask, it was too late. His eyes widened as he fell back taking in a breath of the dangerous fog around them. He fell to his side and began gasping as his hand went up to his neck and coughed in an attempt to undo what had been done. But It was too late. The fog had already come to the red ninja's lungs and then... it started taking effect... Terror flooded through the possessed red ninja's mind and he cried out.

Lloyd's eyes widened at the sight but before he could do anything, Ronin grabbed his arm, pulling him up as he was dragged along with him and away from the other.

"Come on-" Ronin said as Morro's friends showed up to his side while they continued running, dragging Lloyd along by his arm. While Lloyd looked back, over his shoulder.

Lloyd looked back behind at the petrified Morro? Kai? He wasn't sure because he was too far away to see them anymore.

Morro fell to his knees as he tried to make it stop. This wasn't supposed to affect ghosts. But possessing someone's mind and body was different. It was already too late for him to leave Kai's body as he fell to the darkness of hallucinations. Kai's back arched back as they cried out.

The ninja shifted as soon as they saw Ronin and Lloyd running towards them.

Cole went up to them as he spoke. "What happened?!" He asked, wondering if that was Morro they heard. But his attention went back to the expression on Lloyd's face. It was full of horror, fear, but most of all worry.

Ronin looked at them before speaking. "Long story, let's get back to the ship now! We got the book." He said and whistled for R.E.X and watched as his vehicle swiftly came flying over.

The five hopped onto the aircraft and flew off as it's pilot hoped in and took the wheel, sending them out and above the fog. It flew back towards the destiny bounty which had been waiting for them.

As they flew off, Lloyd stared back down at the fog and ruins. His hand gripping the book he was holding close. He continued to stare as they got further and further away before speaking. "Kai..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.2K 530 27
Ninjago Passive Evil/ Villain Kai AU; Nya and Kai were separated since they were child because of 'circumstance'. Kai's been living through many ways...
29.4K 768 24
An AU where after the Cursed Realm was destroyed, Morro manages to take Wu's hand. Will he join the ninja? Will he still be grumpy about the past? Al...
5.7K 63 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...
21.7K 348 31
Btw the cover was created by me but the pictures I used to create it are not, Original Published on Quotev (6/8/18) After Morro Possess Lloyd Garmad...