KARNA - MAHADEV'S DECIPLE

By karn0123

I do not want hurt anybody's religious sentiments. This story is purely my imagination, what if karna in sear... More

MEETING MAHADEV
KAILASH PARVAT AND TRAINING
TESTS AND BOONS
FIGHT WITH INDRA DEV AND HOME COMING
RETURN AND ENCOUNTER
KALA PRADARSHAN
KARNA TALKS WITH GANGAPUTR
GANGAPUTR VS SURYAPUTRA
CORONATION
MEETING KURUVANSH
KARNA'S TALENT
KARNA'S MISCHIEF AND RASHMI CHARIOT
FIGHTING ASURS AND MEETING KRISHNA
SECRET IS OUT
KRISHNA'S MARRIAGE
RETURN TO HASTINAPUR
BHEESHMA KNOWS EVERYTHING
KARNA'S PUNISHMENT
VIJAYDHARI AND RASHMIRATHI
KARNA'S FAME
SIX MONTHS LATER
GUESTS ARRIVED AT ANGA
MAHASHIVRATRI
AVANTIKA GET TO KNOW ABOUT KARNA
VIKRAMADITYA'S REQUESTED ALMS FROM KARNA
TRAINING WITH KARNA
AVANTIKA TALKED TO KARNA
KARNA KILLING CHANDRASUR
KARNA TALK WITH AVANTIKA
BEFORE LEAVING FOR HASTINAPUR
KARNA GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH
KARNA GOT REALLY ANGRY
TWIST
ARDHNARISHWAR'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRONA
LEAVING HASTINAPUR
RETURN TO ANGA AND STEPS TOWARDS FUTURE
BHEESHMA REALISATION AND????
PROGRESS
JEALOUSY
ARRIVAL, DATES AND CELEBRATION
KARNA - AVANTIKA FUTURE PLANNING.
MAIRRAGE
RETURN TO ANGA AND ????
NEW DAY IN ANGA
SHOW FOR THE CROWD
ONE MONTH AND CONFESSION
HASTINAPUR'S CHANGE
BHEESHMA'S NEW DISCIPLE
KARNA - PARSHURAM TALK
VARNAVRAT INCIDENT
BIRTH OF PRINCE OF ANGA
AUTHOR NOTE
NEW STORY
SURYAPRAST AND INVITATION
VACATION AND ARRIVAL AT PANCHAL
SWAMVAR
RUDRA ANTICS.
PANDAVAS IN HASTINAPUR
DIVISION
INDRAPRASTHA
RETURN TO SURYAPRAST
RUDRA'S NEW JOURNEY
INVITATION
FLASHBACK
MEETING AND DISCUSSION
TURN OF EVENTS
RAJSUYA YAGNA
A/n
CURSE AND ????
RETURN
DWARKA
SWAMVAR OF CHARUMATI
RUDRA'S RETURN
AFTERMATH
BEGINING OF DOWNFALL
DYUT INVITATION AND ACCEPTANCE
ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR
Game
CHANGE OR INEVITABLE???

AFTERMATH

3.3K 163 12
By karn0123

Karna returned Anga next-day afternoon. He didn't rest or eat in his whole journey. He returned to palace and saw his family was waiting for him. He went to th and hugged them. All four of them then came to Karna's chamber where food was already arranged , they all ate lunch there. Avantika informed him that Radha and Adhiratha do know of the conspiracy and court proceedings were already done. Karna just nodded and told all of them what all has transpired. He told them that after saving all of them he left them in care of Vidhur's spy and what all will happen now was upto royals of Hastinapur. He didn't want to mingle among their family matter or politics. He prepared a letter and summoned a messenger bird to sent it to Bheeshma. He wanted to go to train army but Avantika and Radha told him to rest. Avantika informed him Saint Vishwamitra is already training them on his behalf. He nodded and went to his bed to sleep. He was too tired because of emotional turmoil inside of him so he slept very soon. Radha and Adhiratha were proud of their son but Avantika was worried about him. The behaviour of Pandavas and Kunti till now has made Karna some what cold towards them but this sudden change will again set disturbance inside Karna. Only tridevs and herself know what various emotions were going on inside Karna. It seems destiny deliberately making his life more complicated than it is.

WITH PANDAVAS AND KUNTI

Pandavas and Kunti were on s boat now. They have changed their clothes from royals to a normal bhraman. They all were in deep thought of what happened yesterday and before.

FLASHBACK YESTERDAY NIGHT

Yesterday they had discovered about the palace being made of wax and were going to capture Purlochan and his family to interrogate but suddenly kunti became unconscious and black smoke emerged from her. Before they can help one by one all of them too became unconscious. Arjun who can control his sleep was last one to fell but despite of all struggle he too went unconscious but he was scared of what was going to his family.

When they all woke up. They were outside of palace in protection of a spy of Vidhur. The spy told them every thing. The spy had already interrogated them and truth of whole incident was told to them. Pandavas instantly blame Shakuni and Kauravas for the incidents. Spy told them that Purlochan and his family jumped in the fire and there is no proof of this being conspiracy. Kunti told spy to wait for a while as she has something to discuss with her sons.

When spy left they were alone again kunti asked.

Kunti : Did anyone of you know why have we suddenly became unconscious yesterday.

Bheem : It must be part of conspiracy of Duryodhana and Shakuni.

Arjun : I am not sure about that, it isn't like we ate something or anything so how we all can suddenly become unconscious and black gas in coming out of all of us.

Nakul : So it was just coincidence that we became unconscious as soon as we found about palace. No I don't think so.

Yudhishthir : Sahdev what is you opinion, you are after all most knowledgeable among us.

Sahdev : Jyeshtha i think it was coincidence.

Bheem : Why and What about black gas.

Sahdev : Bhrata I think someone has performed black magic on us that black gas was after effects of someone removing the effect of black magic from us.

Nakul : What are you saying Sahdev, we have always followed dharm and controlled our ripus how can black magic affect us.

Sahdev : Not really.

Bheem : What are you trying to say? say it clearly.

Sahdev : I don't want to hurt your feelings. Don't you find something odd about our behaviour, thoughts and actions in past months.

Yudhishthir : You won't now tell us clearly what are you actually trying to say.

Sahdev : Last few months we have been acting opposite of our normal behaviour. It seems only negative side of emotions were controlling us. We have done a lot of misdeeds in last few months. Me, Nakul and Bharata Arjun has planned to backstab Angraj Karna. Bhrata Bheem has insulted him which almost caused Hastinapur an ally and second time we tried to insult Angrani Avantika which caused us loss of Priyamada kaki. This isn't us.

All of them stated reflecting what they have done in past months. They became ashamed of their behaviour especially Kunti. But once again they all decided to hide their flaws and blame everything to black magic.

Arjun : Who could have performed black magic on us?

Bheem : It must be Duryodhana and Shakuni. Once they saw jyeshtha as yuvraj, they must have performed black magic on us to plant doubt on everyone's mind.

Nakul : And now that he succeeded he wants to kill us so that he can become Yuvraj.

Bheem : I am going to kill him once I reach Hastinapur.

Kunti : No we are not returning to Hastinapur.

Bheem : But why maa.

Kunti : I have already lost my husband and Madri before, I don't want to lose you all. The usual bickering among you and Kauravas was different but this, this is something I can't tolerate.

Arjun : Don't you believe in strength of you sons Mata no body could harm us.

Kunti : No, I believe in you but I was this close to loosing you tonight and the fight between you and Kauravas will hurt either jiji or me. Please listen to me if Duryodhana wants kingdom let him have it. If he wants us dead then let's pretend we are dead to world.

Kunti does want her son's to get their right but not at cost of their life. She was really afraid that if someone can do black magic and conspire to kill them then it's better that her sons not be king and stay alive. Pandavas too was distraught seeing their mother like this so they decided to listen to her. They all left some of their jwellery in the ashes of palace as body of Five male and a female was already there to make world believe they are dead. They summoned the spy and informed him of Kunti's decisions. The asked him to arrange simple. Brahman clothes and a boat. After which they have changed and left there.

FLASHBACK END.

Arjun : But who have actually saved us yesterday?

Yudhishthir : It must be spy of kakashree.

Sahdev : No, if he was he would have stayed till we woke up.

Nakul : Was he the same person who broke black magic on us?

Sahdev : The chances are there but we can't be sure till we find him and ask him.

Bheem : How are we going to find him, spy said he was covered in black clothes.

Sahdev : We have to be patient, truth can not be hidden forever.

Yudhishthir : Sahdev is right, but I am thankful to whoever he is.

Bheem : He must be strong to lift all of us at once isn't something every one can do.

Kunti : Whoever vhe is we should bbe greatfull to him. Now focus on remain undetected.

IN HASTINAPUR

News about death of Pandavas and Kunti arrived Hastinapur in the afternoon sabha. Everyone was shocked hearing that except Shakuni bot he faked his expression. They wanted to refuse the evidence were ironclad the spy has presented the jwellery covered in ashes and news of confirmed six dead bodies was given to court. The court was immediately postponed and funeral was immediately arranged. Everyone was present there even Duryodhana he hated Pandavas but those feelings reduced when Bheeshma started spending time with him. The entire family was sad though the behaviour of Pandavas and Kunti were not perfect last few months but they were family.

Bheeshma was most broken he thought he failed his promise to kunti. He has decided that in his afternoon prayer he will sacrifice his weapon with the remains of Pandavas and Kunti. So he came to River Ganga to finish final rites of his daughter in law and grandsons. He was going to leave his weapons too but a hand stopped him.

Vidhur : What are you doing Tatshree?

Bheeshma : Vidhur I was not able to protect the Pandu's son what right do I have to wield weapons now. I will just train Dushala but will never wield weapons myself.

Vidhur : Tatshree you are backbone of our kingdom and a body cannot stand without its backbone. We have already lost Dronacharya we cannot loose you too. Moreover the Pandavas and Kunti are alive. They have just decided to not return to Hastinapur for now.

Bheeshma : Are you telling me the truth, Vidhur. Pandavas and Kunti are alive, if so then why aren't they coming back.

Vidhur told him everything, how he was suspicious and sent spy to help, the mysterious man who saved them and Kunti's decision and fear.

Vidhur : They just followed kunti bhabhi's orders but they will return.

Bheeshma : Yes Vidhur they will return, we have to be patient now.

Vidhur : But I am curious who has saved them and how he got to know abou everything. Do you know or have any guesses regarding who it can be.

Bheeshma : Yes Vidhur I know atleast guess who can it be, in my extreme grief I forgot about him bt now that I think clearly. How can anyone harm them if he is protecting them.

Vidhur : Who is he Tatshree?

Bheeshma : That I could not tell you Vidhur, but always remember till he is protecting them. No harm can befall on Pandavas and Kunti. Now you should go Vidhur I plan to spend sometime here but remember the information about them being alive and their protector should remain between us.

Vidhur left and Bheeshma was smiling. Of course he knew only Karna have saved them. He sometimes tinks was Karna's heart really made of gold even after all that had been done to him by Pandavas and Kunti he still saved them. His thoughts were broken by sound of eagle that was decending toward him. He lifted his hand and eagle sat on it there was a letter tied to its foot. He untied the letter and as he suspected it was from Karna. From the letter he got to know about everything how he saved Pandavas and Kunti, black magic and palace made of wax this was all done by Shakuni alone to kill and defame them. Karna strictly told him Duryodhana was not involved in any of this and he didn't even had any ideas about it. He had mixed emotions after reading the letter. He was pleased that Duryodhana was innocent he somewhat doubted him to be part of all this. He was ashamed of thinking this but was extremely happy that Duryodhana has proved him wrong. He was angry and beyond shocked by Shakuni's evil plan. Not only Shakuni has performed black magic on Pandavas and Kunti and planed to have them killed but he also ha tried to once again get Duryodhana under his control as he was sure that others will doubt Duryodhana as he was one to present the palace. He was ashamed to admit he nearly fell for that. He decided to do something about Shakuni as it has became imperent to remove him from Hastinapur and especially from Duryodhana's vicinity. Bheeshma has decided to make some harsh decision regarding Shakuni.

In Anga at evening

Karna woke up and went for his dusk pooja. He then donated alms and returned to castle. He knew decided to go to train the Nyay rakshak. He then returned to palace for dinner. After dinner, He went to his room and Avantika was waiting for him there. He closed the door and went to her as he knew she wanted to talk to him.

Avantika : How are you Radhey?

Karna : I am not well but I will manage.

Avantika : I know it must have been hard on you.

Karna : yes, you know it was easy for me to make decisions, since they showed hostility but now it has changed somewhat.

Avantika : Somewhat? Now that they aren't manipulated by black magic aren't the innocent?

Karna : No priye not completely. You see I know of that black magic it only enhance the negative emotions and makes you act on it but you feeling has to be there for it to be enhance. But the silver lining is we don't know how deep their feelings are.

Avantika : You mean to say that their feelings were genuine. I have spent time with Arjun Nakul and Sahdev they weren't like that before.

Karna : I know but seeing me nearly beheading Dronacharya is enough reason for their change. Bheem was always arrogant and I don't know about Yudhishthir.

Avantika ( softly) : What about Rajmata Kunti?

Karna (steelly): I guess she has always in her heart regarded dead and seeing he not so dead illegitimate child become more able than legitimate children she considers me a threat to them.

Avantika : How foolish she is? What are you going to do now?

Karna : Nothing has changed, I will do what I have planned and promised to do, nothing more and nothing less.

Avantika know it must be hurting his husband so she hugged him and both went to sleep hugging each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unwanted Bride By

Historical Fiction

4.1K 238 8
Another Karna and Draupadi's fanfiction. A very different story from the one we already know. This is purely my imagination and doesn't intend to...
14.8K 729 26
mending bonds, the changed epic , book 1. mahabharata, the gratest spiritual epic of all time. so many things happend in the said epic . many of us...
16K 494 65
We are going to see this story from the perspective of Kashi Princess Amba who longed to marry King Shantanu and Ganga Putra Bhism but was brutally r...
16.2K 764 17
What if Karn was the son of Suryadev , Devi Chhaya and Devi Sanjana and was the god of war, peace and friendship ? What if he was the brother of Devi...