The Scorch || Marvel/HP

Od dedicated_maraudee

The Wizarding World was changing drastically, all to do with the rumoured and pending war. While every adult... Více

LOADING...
1 - Turning Point
2 - Pathalogical Liar
3 - Regrets Already
4 - Control
5 - Loneliness
6 - Silence
7 - House Prejudice
8 - Urges
9 - Punishment
10 - Shit
11 - Bruises
12 - Halloween
13 - Hangovers
15 - Time Flies
16 - Curiosity
17 - Christams Ball
18 - Overdue Truths
19 - Amazement
20 - Finnic Lewis
21 - Tony Stark
22 - Taking Control
23 - Black Widow
24 - The Lab
25 - No Longer Alone
26 - The Gods
27 - Adults acting like Children
28 - Helicarrier Attack
29 - Medical Attention
30 - Training Limits
31 - Historians
32 - Battle of New York
33 - Post Battle
34 - Christmas Traditions
35 - Order of The Phoenix
36 - Black Ball
37 - New Year
38 - Return to Hogwarts
39 - Asgardian Ale
40 - Avoidance
41 - Deep Scarring
42 - Classroom Partners
43 - Offical Meeting
44 - Priorities
45 - Freya Everton
46 - Faux Emergency
47 - Can Never Catch a Break
48 - The World Hates Harlow
49 - Diazepam
50 - Awake Surgery
51 - Boy who cried werewolf
52 - The sunrise
53- Shit Hits the Fan
54 - Division
55 - Imperfection
56 - Differences
57 - Assassin Child
58 - Birthday Girl
59 - Present Time
60 - Borrowed Time
61 - Time of Death
62 - Missons Eyes
63 - Sam Wilson
64 - Sitwell
65 - Burning Up
66 - Not This Shit Again
67 - Broken Record
68 - Mind-numbing
69 - Blast from the Past
70 - Phone a Friend
71 - Two Weeks
72 - Rock Bottom
73 - Hello Death
74 - Mind Control
75 - The Trail
76 - The Return
77 - Comfort
78 - Healing Hands
79 - Unexpected Confessions
80 - Comfort Person

14 - Bonds

4.6K 167 45
Od dedicated_maraudee

{CHAPTER FOURTEEN}
"Let's play some quidditch!"

The entire world is made up of bonds, scientifically. There are many different types and classifications when talking about them.

It's the same for human bonds.

There are a variety of ways two people can bond together. Romantically, physically, emotionally just as friends. There are a incredible number of ways two people can bond and even more for groups of people.

Overtime bonds can grow so strong their practically unbreakable or on the other side of the spectrum they can shatter. It all depends on how the bond is nurtured.

The Marauder boys had strong bonds between all of them, or what they believed to be strong. And Sirius was claiming another one.

"You have not bonded with Harlow!" Remus scoffed in protest to his words, not even taking his eye off his book.

"I did too!" Sirius determinedly insisted, "We bonded over the three days we were tied to each other." He reminded them and gestured to his wrist.

"Why yes, over the shitting incident." Remus replied with fake enthusiasm and agreement. "If anyone should ask Harlow about why she was with Evan today, it should be me."

"I firmly disagree." Sirius responded with attitude. Sirius even went as far as to grab Remus' book, not only losing the page for him but also throwing it onto the Gryffindor common room floor.

Remus gasped, completely horrified,"What did the book do to you?"  He shrieked as he gently picked up his book and inspected it for any injuries.

"Where's the map?" Sirius asked as he held his hand out expectantly.

"Nope." Remus muttered and shook his head.

"It's under his bed next to his hidden chocolate." Peter filled in for him, blushing furiously when he realised what he said. "I did not steal any chocolate." He stiffly muttered, finding it impossible to lie.

"Ha!" Sirius cheered triumphantly and used the distraction of Remus' anger at Peter, to fetch the map.

Sirius used the map to allocate Harlow. He found her lying on the quidditch pitch, all alone. He spotted her from afar first and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, Harlow hadn't expressed any previous interest in Quidditch, it was quite a weird place to find her.

"Harlow!" He called out to her as he was about a meter away.

She tilted her head to the side and watched as Sirius walked over to her. "Sirius?" She asked as she pulled herself up to sitting.

"What ya doing?" Sirius questioned as he pulled himself down to sit next to her. "Godric!" Sirius exclaimed, squinting his eyes. "You for once don't look miserable!" Sirius joked loudly as he beamed. He knew she still wasn't smiling but she appeared to be glowing. Her eyes weren't dull and lifeless like usual, they looked alive and happy.

"Stop it." Harlow groaned as she playfully pushed Sirius' chest. "I'm just in a good mood, okay?" Harlow admitted and moved so her face wasn't in view to him.

"Don't hide it." Sirius shook his head and moved her hands. "You look beautiful like this." He complimented making Harlow's cheeks tint pink. She couldn't remember the last time she was complimented.

"Thank you." She muttered as she let her eyes zone out onto the background. "Your look nice too." She muttered back awkwardly, finally returning her eyes to Sirius.

Sirius stared at Harlow, the pair of them just admiring each other in silence. After realising what was happening Harlow cleared her throat and moved so she with lying back down on the grass.

"What's got you in such a good mood."

"I hugged someone." Harlow revealed her pride only growing. "And that sounds really stupid but-"

"You don't like being touched." Sirius finished for her. "I get it. Back in first year I wasn't the fondest of physical contact especially in the form of play fighting, after my parents."

Harlow looked back to Sirius and sighed, "I'm sorry for bringing them up on the train." Harlow apologised, watching Sirius lay down next to her.

"It's no problem, I mentioned the mystery of yours." Sirius brushed her off and dropped his head on the side so he was facing her.

"It's okay." Harlow dismissed him with a simple shrug.

"Was it Rosier you hugged?"

"What?" Harlow immediately asked sitting back up in shock. "What are you insinuating?"

"We saw you with him yesterday." Sirius responded with widened eyes, finding the girls defence very suspicious.

"Well your correct I hugged Evan and Regulus." Harlow answered and waited for a reaction. She knew she couldn't expose what they were doing, the boys were trusting  her, but she hated lying. The closer to the truth the better.

"My brother!" Sirius exclaimed angrily. His eyebrows furrowed, causing crinkles on his forehead.

"He was hurt after defending your cousin Narcissa. The both of them know I have a knack for healing and aiding others." Harlow explained simply and could practically see Sirius' complex emotions in the moment.

"But why- why did you hug him?" Sirius groaned audibly annoyed. "I wanted, I mean as a group we wanted to be the ones that helped you."

"And you guys have." Harlow insisted. "Sirius without your guys' help so far, I would have told Evan to get his head out of his arse and do it himself."

"Yeah but it was about Regulus and-" Sirius continued his rant of complaint only to be cut off by two arms wrapping themselves around his torso. He felt a head rest of his shoulder as his features lit up in astonishment.

"It doesn't matter." Harlow whispered to him and sighed in content when Sirius wrapped his arms around her.

Harlow pulled away a moment later, "You've stopped being a bitch boy?" Harlow mockingly asked.

Sirius gasped dramatically and pretended to be utterly horrified by her name calling. His act dropped when an idea flashed in his head. "Let's play some quidditch!" He exclaimed and jumped up onto his feet, offering a hand to Harlow.

She of course, pushed herself up and ignored his awaiting hand. "I don't know how to play. It's been years since I've even been near a broomstick."

"I gathered." Sirius muttered back and started walking over to where the quidditch equipment was kept. "I can teach you."

Harlow followed behind him a little hesitant. She was putting a lot of trust in Sirius. Quidditch is well known as a dangerous sport. And for someone who had never played it before, the danger was only multiplied.

"Do you remember the positions?" Sirius asked as he used his wand to unlock the cupboard and start grabbing various piece of equipment.

"No."

"Well you've got chasers, that's James' position, they pass the quaffle around and score point by throwing it through the hoops. Keepers defend the hoops and it's their goal to stop all quaffles from making it through them. Seekers are the ones that catch the snitch, ending the game. Catching the snitch give one hundred and fifty points and every goal is ten point." Sirius briefly explained before pausing, "And then there's the amazing me, who is a beater. We have the job of keeping our team safe from bludgers as well as trying to hit the other teams member with them." He continued proudly.

"So you're telling me, you get to attack people and get praised for it?" Harlow questioned, showing way too much excitement.

"Yeah, it's great!" Sirius nodded his head enthusiastically, "Great way to get out anger."

Sirius grabbed two broom and passed one to Harlow. "But first things first, do you remember much about flying?"

"I'll manage." Harlow shrugged and mounted the broom. In a second she was shooting into the air. Her fiery red hair flapping behind her as she shot across the quidditch pitch.

Sirius mounted his own broom and joined her. He skilfully looped over Harlow and came to a halt next to her.

"Nice little trick." Harlow complimented him. "What other tricks can you do?"

"Many." Sirius responded, "I'm an amazing quidditch player." He added not at all attempting to be humble.

"Wow your so modest." Harlow snarked and tightened her grip on the broom. "Let's race."

"Oh your on." Sirius challenged and set the course. Together they counted down from three and off they went. Well Sirius more than Harlow due to him initially holding her broom back.

"Cheat!" Harlow accused him at a shout as she attempted to catch up.

"Goody goody!" He yelled back with a mischievous smile residing on his face.

"I ain't no goody goody!" Harlow replied with repulsion at the title he gave her. He would not be saying that if he knew the first thing about her.

"Prove it." He called out, only provoking her further.

Harlow took this as a challenge and pressed her body tighter to the broom making her move even faster through the sky.

She still wasn't as fast as Sirius, but that was to be expected. He after all, is the quidditch player of the pair. 

Sirius went straight to arrogant mode. He made sure to rub in his win and boast in every conceivable way. Harlow sat and listened as he droned on, trying to keep her temper. She absolutely despised being bad at something. Or someone being better. It was a negative trait of hers as well as a fear, not being good enough.

Her bubbling rage is what sent Sirius falling from the sky. In truth, Harlow didn't mean to punch him, but she just go so wound up. Without thinking of the consequences she acted, and she could have killed Sirius if she didn't act quick enough.

But lucky for the pair of them, Harlow's super fast reflexes clocked on. Just as Sirius let out an ear-piercing squeal, Harlow's hand grabbed his outstretched arm and she grunted quietly while pulling him back up.

"Saved ya." She uttered with a very distinctive smirk on her face.

Sirius looked back at her with widened eyes. "You could have killed me!" He shrieked dramatically causing Harlow to roll her eyes.

"Did not!" She denied.

"Did to!"

"Fine then, I'm sorry!" She yelled at him, admitting deafest as he floated beside her, back on his own broom.

"Apology accepted." He cheekily said with a wink.

"You phony." Harlow scoffed and flew her broom to the ground. She dismounted and startled sulking over to the cupboard Sirius got it from.

"Hey." Sirius muttered as he followed after her. "I didn't meant to make you feel bad." He spluttered, running to catch up.

Harlow turned her head revealing the same mischievous look Sirius gave her only minutes before, she even added the wink.

"Nah I look better doing it." Sirius brushed her off.

"Hmm I don't think so." Harlow argued back.

The sound of someone clearing their throat caught the attention of the bickering pair. "You're not supposed to be here." The girl stated with so called authority.

"That's nice." Harlow snarked and continued putting the items her and Sirius were using back, rather messily.

"You should know the schools quidditch equipment is only for usage with permission or for team practice." The girl explained, her posh voice irritating Harlow's ears.

"Listen Evangeline, I don't give a fuck what you say." Sirius spat, clearly having a distaste for the girl. "Why don't you run back to mummy and daddy." Sirius stood happily mocking the girl.

"Ugh Black I didn't notice you." Evangeline spoke with clarity. "And with a mudblood, Mr and Mrs Black won't be happy to hear that."

"I dare you to call her that again!" Sirius growled, his fury starting to rise.

"Sirius, it's okay." Harlow whispered to him as she stood in front of him and faced Evangeline. "I dare you to say that to me again. Didn't you hear what happened with the seventh year Slytherin. I'll wreck that already revolting face of yours." Harlow taunted, closing in on her prey. It was like a game of cat and mouse to her.

The game was cut short as Evangeline scurried away at the mere mention of getting herself hurt. She was a coward. Through and through.

"That was hot!" Sirius expressed breaking yeh silence that fell over them.

QOTD: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MARVEL MOVIE?

Tagged for notification: randomperson1689

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

543 28 2
**DISCONTINUED + UNFINISHED** Harry Potter and his family have to deal with the consequences of helping an old friend. Warlocks, knights, witches, dr...
1.8K 32 12
SLOW UPDATES You are Buckys and Steve's Daughter and the rest of the Avengers are your family even Nick Furry. You go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraf...
126K 3.7K 35
𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁 - it's only a week into his sixth year and sirius black is already bored out of his mind; so when he catches one of his classmates li...
93 10 12
A tale of trust and friendship threatened by betrayal and secrets. The four gather, with a fifth in their ranks, to fight the evil that oppresses the...