Secret

Da harithx

Felix have big fat crush on the bad boy of the school, he thought that he never will have a chance with him... Altro

Characters
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Part 18
19

3.

1.5K 67 13
Da harithx

Felix's pov
I look at Hyunjin weird when he suddenly and abruptly skip class with Minho after he asks about my ring.

I just shrug and continue to focus in class. The teacher doesn't care what they do because they have high grade so that's why. I look down at my ring.

'I miss you.' I thought before I give it a little peck and continue writing in my notebook.

Not long after the bell ring signaling the end of our school session for today.

"Hey Lixxie, are you ready to be Roomate's with your best test friend?" Hannie said as he turn towards me. I smile brightly and nod my head.

"Of course! Now let's go to the front gate before both Innie and Minnie will be worried." I said as I wrap my arm around his shoulder. He laugh and begin to limp to the front gate with me.

"Are you ok Hannie? Does it still hurt?" I asks worriedly.

"A bit but I can still handle it." He said with a smile. I can't help but smile too.

"Hyung!!" We can hear Innie yell. We both turn towards him and wave at him.

"Let's go! We are going to help you move right?" Minnie asks as he wrap his arm around Innie.

"Yup. All of my stuff is at the lobby of my apartment lobby." I said to them. They nod their head and get into Hannie's car.

"Hannie, let me drive ok? You're injured." I said to him with worry.

"Hey, it's ok. I only hurt my knee. I can still drive. Ok?" he reassured me. In the end I just comply.

When we arrived there, Innie and Minnie get out with me to take my stuff because Hannie is injured.

We walk to the lobby and accidentally see my family there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" mom asks. I lower my head.

"I'm asking you right?! Are you deaf?!" she yell out. I clench my fist but still stay quiet.

We walk to the place that I put my stuff at silently.

"I'm talking to you right?!" she yell as she turn me around and push me hard.

I take a few steps back but still stay silent.

"You punk!" she yell and she lift up her hand to hit me but unconsciously I avoid it and made her almost trip and fall.

My eyes widen in shock. I turn to look at both my friends and they're smirking in satisfaction.

"Let's go hyung!." Innie said before dragging me away from there.

'What the? How can I avoid it?' I thought to myself.

We walk back to the car. "Is that all Lixxie?" Hannie asks.

"Yup. I don't have many stuff to begin with." I reply. As we were loading the car dad storm to me and slap me across the head making me hit my head.

"What the hell did you do to your mother you bitch?!" he yell as he grab the front of my shirt in his hand and lift me up from the ground.

I just look at him with no expression.

He throw me to the ground.

"You bitch!" he yell and try to kick me when I catch his foot just in time and push it away from me. Making him fall. After that I don't remember anything.

Han's pov

I can see that Felix is beginning to go back to his old self without him knowing. I quickly call Chan hyung.

"Channie hyung, it's Jisung! Come to this location now! Emergency!" I yell before abruptly end the call and send him the location. I quickly get out from the car and try to pull Felix away from that thing before he really kill him.

Innie and Minnie also help me. 'Fuck! I know he still doesn't have his memory back but his subconscious is there still.' I thought to myself.

"Hansung!" some call out. I was surprise when I see all of the bad boy here.

"Chan hyung! Help!" I call out. I ignore others with questioning gaze.

"What happened?" he asks as he pull Felix away and pin him to the ground and sit on his back but he still struggle to do it.

"That thing provoke him! He suddenly attack Lixxie and then Lixxie's subconscious kick in!" I explain in panic. As we struggle to get Lixxie to calm down, he accidentally push me hard that made me fall on my butt.

"Ouch!" I groan. Suddenly someone help me getting up. I look up and I can see Minho hyung helping me.

"Hansung, you wait in the car ok? It's too dangerous for you now." He said.

"But!" I try to protest.

"Please listen to me baby! Ok?" he said sternly as he hold my face in his hands.

In the end I nod my head and comply. I look at Lixxie in worry when I can see he already calm down and in Hyunjin's arms.

I look at the scene in confusion because we can never have Lixxie calm down before this.

"How did he do that?" I ask in confusion as I look at Minho hyung.

"He have his ways baby." Minho said with a smirk. I give him a questioning stare for him to explain.

"I'll explain it later ok baby? But how did you know Chan hyung?" he asks curiously.

"Oh, Channie hyung? I've known him since I was young with Felix." I explain to him.

"Why was I never see you at all?" he asks curiously.

"Huh? I'm not sure." I said as I shrug. He nod in understand. "Ok move over baby, I'll drive you home ok?" he said as he ushered me to move to the passenger side.

"Huh? But I need to take Lixxie home with me. He's moving in with me today." I said with a pout.

"Don't worry about Felix, Hyunjin will take good care of him ok?" he assured me. In the end I comply with Minnie and Innie in the car with us and oh, Changbin too.

Hyunjin's pov

All of us were lazing around when Chan hyung's phone rings.

"Channie hyung!" I yell out his name.
"What?" he asks as he focus on his game.

"Your phone is ringing." I said to him.

"Can you please pick it up and put it on speaker?" he asks as he focus on the game. It's a neck to neck competition with Lee Know hyung. I shrug my shoulder and answer the phone and put on speaker.

"Channie hyung, it's Jisung! Come to this location now! Emergency!" someone yell and end the call.

Chan hyung hurriedly come and take his phone and look at his phone.

"Jisung? Han Jisung?" Lee Know hyung asks surprise.

"Yup, and I have to go now. Before something bad happen." He said as he take his wallet and keys.

"What do you mean?" I asks.

"When Jisung calls me, it usually about Felix." He said.

"Wait! We want to go with you!" all of us yell out to Channie hyung and run after him.

 "Really?" he asks. All of us nod and get into his car. We arrive infront of an apartment complex. All of us rush out from the car and run towards yelling.

"Hansung!" Lee Know hyung yell out. Jisung turn around in surprise but still trying to get Felix off the poor guy with the help of Seungmin and Jeongin (We already know which one is which because Channie hyung and Changbin hyung tell us).

"Channie hyung! Help!" he yell out. Channie hyung hurriedly help and pin Felix to the ground and sit on his back with a lot of struggles. "What happened?" Channie hyung asks.

"That thing provoke him! He suddenly attack Lixxie and then Lixxie's subconscious kick in!" he explain in panic. As they struggle to get Felix to calm down, he push Jisung hard that made him fall on his butt.

My eyes widen in shock when I remembered when we were younger Felix used to be like this.

I slowly bend down until I'm level with him and whisper into his ear.

"Yongbokie, it's ok. I'm here. No one will hurt you, ok?" I said it to him. We can see he visibly calm down.

I gesture Channie hyung to get off Felix. He looks worried but still comply. I carefully take him in my embrace and whisper soothing words to him.

"It's all ok now Yongbokie. I'm here. I'm sorry for disappearing. I'm here now and I'm going to protect you like how I used too." I whispered to him. I can see he fell asleep in exhaustion in my arms.

"How did you do that?" Changbin hyung asks.

"I have my ways. Well you guys should send them home first. We will go to you guys after we settle everything ok?" Chan hyung tell the others.

"But Lixxie hyung?" Jeongin asks with worry.

"It's ok Jeonginie, we will take care of him too ok? You guys just wait at home and we will come ok?" Chan hyung assured the fox face boy. In the end he nod his head and follow Lee Know hyung to Jisung's car.

I lift up Felix in my arms with his face in the crook of my neck. I firmly place my hand at his thigh so that he won't fall. I look at the victim and I can see that it's his father and his scared mother beside half dead husband of her.

I look at them coldly.

"Didn't I warn you years ago to never lay a finger on him ever again?" I sneered out. I can see she tremble in fear.

"F..Fuck off! You suddenly disappeared and left this trash to u..us! We can do what we want as he's ours!" she yell out with a crazed look.

I kick her down to the floor.

"Listen here you drug addict, you already left him to die when he was younger. But now you're saying he's yours? You made me laugh. We already made a deal that once all of the debt are clear he's mine and you'll never have any contact with him. Or are you trying to breach the contract?" I hissed out as I look down at her as I tighten my hold on Felix.

I can see she tremble in fear. I turn towards Chan hyung and I can see rage in his eyes.

"Hyung, take both of them to the hideout. I'll deal with them later." I said to him.

"Already on it." He said with rage. I nod and walk to Chan hyung car to put Felix so he can sleep more comfortably. As I lay him down at the backseat he clung to me like a baby Koala.

"...stay.." he mumble out. I can't help but grin and place him on my lap with his head on my shoulder as I rub small circle on his back.

We're not far from the scene so I can hear everything and I can see it to the side mirror.

"That's my son! How dare you do this!" she yell out. Chan hyung look at her with empty eyes. He crouch down and grip her hair.

"You're the one that made the deal. Because those drugs are more important than your own damn kid!" he hiss out as he roughly throw her head from him. Not long after I can see the other members come and tie both of them and roughly put a bag over their head and proceed of taking them to the hide out.

"Let's go. Jisung most be so worried." He said as he climbs to the driver seat. "Why is Jisung so worried about Felix?" I ask curiously and maybe with a bit of jealousy.

"Well because... I'll just let him explain everything once we are at their house ok?" he said as he open the location to Jisung's house that Lee Know hyung sent. I just keep quiet and softly run my fingers in his hair. 'What did you go through after I'm gone Bokie?' I thought.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1M 35.1K 33
*๐”ป๐•  ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•œ. ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•–๐••* Hyunjin is the bad boy at school, he likes to tease a specific perso...
338K 13K 35
instagram au!! the post | minsung in which jisung, an underground rapper, has a secret fan account for his favorite model, and one day accidenta...
13.8K 243 22
In where a boy named Lee Felix is dating the popular guy in school named hyunjin but doesn't know that hyunjin is cheating on him with his bestfriend...
19.4K 821 22
I've been thinking about my life... is it better if I die? โš ๏ธ WARNINGโš ๏ธ - Homophobia - Bullying - Self harm - Suicide thoughts - rape If you can't ta...