I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
48- You remind me of someone a lot
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

38- Stalker

2.3K 75 20
By Hera_Cordelia

(The outfit is on the top!)

"You look delightful, Miss"

Maki's granddaughter voiced from the back to the young woman who was staring at her own reflection at the glass door with a wide grin. Wearing black colored high heels ankle boots. Her long sleeves cropped blouse and brick colored high waisted jeans matched.

"You can tell?" Mia's right brow rose. Earning a nod from the girl back. "Of course, you are smiling visibly" Maki's granddaughter stated. Causing the young woman to chuckle. She held the wide retro sunglasses in her palm firmly.

"Yep, I am delighted. It is going to be a busy day today since there will be grand opening in two days. But I am happy that I will be opening my own fashion shop soon" Mia smiled and turned around when she finished wearing high heels boots.

While Maki's granddaughter stared at the young woman with sparkling eyes of admiration. "Is it your dream to be able to open a fashion shop, Miss?" The girl queried out of curiosity. Mia nodded. Grinning shyly to reveal the truth to the girl.

"I am glad to hear that you have accomplished one of your dreams" Maki's granddaughter clapped. Her words perplexed the young woman a bit. Causing her to tilt her head in puzzlement. "One of my dreams? But that's the only dream I have"

Mia stated in confusion as the girl stared back in perplexity. "No way! Everyone has different dreams such as in relationships and jobs" Maki's granddaughter words hushed down the young woman for some seconds. Bizarre. She had never dreamt about relationships before.

"Maybe I still haven't found others"

Mia smiled. The girl shrugged. "It can be. Since even me myself still don't know what my dreams are" she admitted. "Hope you will achieve your dreams once you discovered! For now, I bid you farewell" Mia waved her hand.

Walking out of the villa. Her steps directed to the car. "Let's buy something for my employees to eat for lunch" the young woman said. Staring at Lorcan who just opened the car door. "As you please" he responded. Earning a smile from the young woman back.

They headed to restaurant before directing to the fashion shop like Mia required. After buying food for the employees, Mia walked back to parking lot with Lorcan. "Are you starving?" She asked the man. Turning her head at him.

Lorcan shook his head. "I have already eaten" he replied. While Mia nodded in understatement. "If you feel ravenous, just notify me. I will treat you a meal" Mia warmly smiled as Lorcan observed her without uttering any word.

His lips slowly curved up into a smile. "I understand" he responded. Stepping near to the car. He put the bags at the back seat. Opening the car door for the young woman as usual. Mia's eyes shifted to the place when she could feel the stare.

She turned around just to find out the same man who she encountered in the restaurant just awhile ago. Her hand rose. Seizing the man's arm. Lorcan's actions prevented as soon as Mia suddenly grabbed his arm.

Surprising him wholly.

"What's wrong?" He scowled. Staring at the young woman's frown. "I think someone is stalking me, Lorcan. Look into the navy blue colored car. He has been following me since the very beginning. He even followed me into the restaurant"

Mia tightened her grip around the man's arm. Revealing her discomfort. Lorcan followed the direction of where the young woman's eyes were. And there it was. The man sitting in the navy blue car with cap on. He lowered his head when Lorcan noticed him.

Looking suspicious enough to acknowledge. Actually, Lorcan already noticed that car. It has been following around the young woman obviously. "Wait here" Lorcan shoved away Mia's grasp from his arm. However, the young woman did not let him slip off her grip.

She seized his arm tightly. "No. Let's see if it is a real stalker or a coincidence. Maybe he just came to buy some food and live at same area like us. Don't act rush. I don't want to see you in jail for murdering someone wrongly"

Mia's concerned eyes and tone pulled the man back. He stared back into her ocean blue eyes. They were disclosing how much she was worried. It delighted him entirely. Causing him to smile in gratification. His hand rose. Patting the young woman's hand.

"Alright then. I will do as you require"

Lorcan obeyed. Bringing up a relieved smile onto Mia's face. She went into the car quickly as Lorcan took a seat at the driver seat. Driving off the car from the place. They headed to the location of fashion shop which the young woman owned.

On the way, Lorcan kept an eye on rear mirror a lot. To make sure if the navy blue car still followed the young woman or not. But it disappeared instantly. Mia's eyes shifted. Taking a peek of the back. "See? We were mistaking that person. It was a coincidence"

She stated when the navy blue car was nowhere to be found. "Yes, or maybe not.." Lorcan spoke the last three words under his breath. Not wanting to let the young woman hear it. He doubted that man who drove the navy blue car.

Because why did that man bow his head as soon as Lorcan stared at him? Suspicious enough to doubt him. He must be a stalker or a fool. The car stopped at the parking lot. Mia got out of the car while Lorcan held the bags firmly.

They two stepped into building with quick steps. "Welcome, Miss Mia!" The manager greeted with a wide grin. Earning a warm smile back from the young woman. "Hello!" "Please let me help you" the woman stepped forward. Lending help to the man.

"It is alright"

Lorcan took a step back. Not letting the manager grab the bags. "I bought some food since you all are busy with the works. Gather everyone at the meeting room" Mia stated. "Ah yes, Miss!" The woman quickly walked away along with a wide grin displayed on her face.

While Mia went into the elevator with Lorcan behind. "I have never seen you smiling before" The young woman spoke out loud. Ripping the awkward silence between them. "I do smile though" Lorcan retorted. Making Mia rolled her eyes.

"I mean I have seen your smiles but you rarely grin at others. It is making you unapproachable. You should smile often if you require some friends" Mia suggested. Peering at the reflection of the man. "I do not need any friends" Lorcan responded.

It annoyed the young woman entirely. "As you like then. I won't interrupt your calm lifestyle" Mia shrugged. Stepping out of the elevator as soon as it arrived. They two walked into the meeting room which was not that huge nor tiny. But spacious enough for ten.

Lorcan placed the bags onto the table while Mia took a seat at the host seat of long and wide table. "It will take a few minutes to finish. You can wait outside" the young woman permitted. "I understand" without complaining, the man left the room.

And people began to gather in the meeting room as the young woman's requirement. "Sit. I have something to add in a plan about grand opening" Mia smiled in gratification at the people who took seats at their places.

Lorcan stood near the glass wall.

Hands in pockets while staring down at the road which seemed busy as always. His eyes were searching for someone. And he found that person right away. It was the man who followed Mia into the restaurant. With cap on, he settled down on his feet.

Across the building as the man looked up at the second floor where Lorcan was standing. They two made eye contact. The moment Lorcan's brows pulled together in disbelief. That man. Even though he wore the cap on to veil his face, Lorcan still could guess.

Without hesitating, Lorcan ran into the elevator. Stepping out of the building to catch the man. But as soon as Lorcan arrived to the outside, the man disappeared. Just many people walking back and forth in busyness.

Lorcan inhaled deeply. Panting heavily due to exhaustion since he ran out of the building in hurry to catch up the so called stalker. However, it was wasted. The man who was supposed to be on the other side of road was nowhere to be found.

It upset Lorcan wholly. He clenched his jaw in irritation. Looking around with a scowl on his face. But then a navy blue car passed him. Capturing Lorcan's attention fully. He took a look into the car. The man who was at the driver seat.

With a cold gaze, he turned around to peer at Lorcan who was staring with flickered eyes. Their death glares met each other as if they were going to bring war. Piercing each other's souls with blazed eyes. Just as Lorcan guessed, it truly was him.

George Seith.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 9.3K 25
Jody was reborn into a mob character in one of her favorite novels. She doesn't even realize until she witnesses the heroine in action. Ever since th...
354 4 35
I fell in love with a man I have never met. He doesn't even know that I exist. How is that possible to inherit an obsession with a man I can never ha...
461K 20.7K 47
A story of a novel reader who transmigrated into his favorite novel. Protagonist: You changed. Yu Zeng: Is it good or bad? Protagonist: Good. Good f...
1.9K 96 27
"You need to know that you are beautiful even now, and I don't care what your background is I just care about the moments we had shared together". Sh...