The Alpha's Hidden Prophecy ✅

By Nianni_m

Damon Alamander. He's not just an alpha, he is THE ALPHA. Every pack knows his name, every woman wants to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(the end)

Chapter 45

4.1K 169 11
By Nianni_m

DAMON'S POV

   I carried Lianna back to our room and there was a doctor waiting to attend to her. The doctor checked her and told me that she just needed to rest, avoid stress, take her medicine and heal. She prescribed some medicines and told me that she would wake up soon.

  I sighed watching her, she has been through a lot already. I just wanted this whole thing to end but it felt like it was just beginning.

  A few minutes later, Chase, Aria, Sam and Jonathan came to check up on her and I told them that she will be alright. Everyone looked tired and I suggested they rest and she needed to rest and they all left except Aria. I knew there were a lot of things we had to do and talk about.

  "Why did you ask for Loranda to be saved?" I asked staring at her.

  "I just felt like I had to say that, there's something about them, you can feel it right? They will be so powerful working together. Their family only produces one elemental one generation but this time there are two. What does that mean? " She asked but I really had no idea what the answer was.

  "I have a feeling what Loranda wants to say is really important but we should be careful though we might not be too sure. There's more to this than what meets the eyes. Something must be wrong. Why are they so against each other? " I wondered out loud.

  "You need to protect her Axel, there's more to come. She might not survive all of this if we're not careful. " Aria said and I turned to look at her, my Lianna will survive this, I'll do my best to protect her, no one will hurt her.

  "Axel, when do you intend to reveal your true identity? We need you now more than ever. Don't you think it's time yet? " Aria was the only one that knew me, after all she was my sister. She's the only one that knew my real name, that knows who I truly am, who we really were.

"Once it's time I will, it's becoming hard to stay hidden. I'll just have to tell Lianna first. We need to right the wrongs going on. " I said and she nodded.

"Just do it soon." She said and I nodded. I need to come up with a plan, fast.

  It was nearing the annual wolf kingdom ceremony where all alphas will be gathered. It includes a three days ceremony with the alpha king culminating with an annual ball. Although I am an alpha I have never attended the meeting or the ball but now it was time to.

LIANNA'S POV

A lot of memories with Loranda kept on flooding my head. We were always playing and we seemed close. She took care of me, watched out for me and was so happy to have a little sister, she looked like she really loved me but what went wrong? Why does she want to kill me so badly? Why was my memory wiped out? Why didn't I know I had a sister until two years ago? Who was behind this? What was their plan? The only person that could tell me what I wanted to know was Sam and Loranda herself. Loranda, I hope she's alive because we really have a lot of talking to do and it needs to be private. We really needed to talk.

  I could faintly hear Damon and Aria having a conversation. I knew they were talking about me and Loranda's situation but they were talking about something else as well. She called him Axel, they were planning something and he needed to tell me something also. What were they all hiding? 

Everyone has secrets, secrets they have all been hiding and it's time to let it all out if not we couldn't move forward. The secret Damon no Axel was keeping from me was standing in the way of our relationship, from us mating. Come to think of it that name sounds familiar, have I seen it somewhere?

  My eyes opened slowly and Damon and Aria stopped what they were saying and turned to look at me. If they were worried about me hearing their conversation I barely heard anything.

"Hey, you're up." Aria said with a small smile which I returned.

"How are you feeling?" Damon asked sitting beside me.

"I'm okay." I answered as he kissed my forehead. I let out a shy smile as Aria cleared her throat.

"I'll leave you to your privacy your royal highness." She bowed with a sly smile and Damon chuckled.

I liked their sibling connection and how they interacted.

"It seems like you like being called your royal highness my lord." I teased and he stroked my hair.

"Of course Mi Reina, it's the only title that befits me. " he said with pride and I rolled my eyes laughing. I like when he calls me mi Reina, his queen.

"What happened out there?" He asked laying next to me wrapping his arms around me.

"I don't know Damon. I really don't know what to think anymore. What does she really want?" I asked playing with his hair.

"We'll just have to find out." He answered casually and I sighed.

"Memories of us came to me, she seemed to have really cared about me at one point. I wonder what changed. I wonder why my memories of her were cleared, it just makes me wonder how many things I don't know that I used to know. " It was really frustrating. Why did my memories have to be wiped out?

"I'm pretty sure that there might be a lot. Siblings don't just hate each other, something must have happened. It could be the prophecy or something." He shrugged saying.

The stupid prophecy, why did it have to come out. Was that truly the reason why she wanted to kill me so badly? Did she really have to die, did I really have to kill her? But why was I suddenly caring about her? To be honest, I want a relationship with my sister just like the one Damon has with Aria, I envy it.

" I want to talk to her Damon, alone." He gave me this are you sure about that look and I nodded.

"Ok, I trust that you can take care of yourself and if anything happens I'll be outside. "

"Okay then, let's go." I said standing up.

  "So soon?" He whined and I laughed.

"Yes, I need to see her now." I was slightly worried, I hope she was still alive.

"Okay, let's go." He said joining me and taking my hands. "There's a place I want to take you to, there are some things I need to tell you." He looked really serious and I knew he wanted to spill his secret, I was kind of nervous too. What was he hiding, could I accept it?

  "I'm looking forward to it." I smiled saying. We need to get it over with.

"I love you." I can't get over hearing him say this, it just makes my heart leap in joy.

Before I could reply him his lips found mine and I smiled into the kiss. Have I mentioned that he's a good kisser? I love kissing him. I love him so much.

"I love you...Axel." I giggled saying. I was eager to see his expression, he looked confused for a second and then let out a wide grin that made me smile.

"Always mi Reina. I'll always love you. " My heart was doing somersault and I was smiling from ear to ear.

  "Let's take our leave shall we my lord." I asked bowing and he laughed.

"It's king, your king." He said kissing my nose.

  It's enough already, he's going to make my heart explode.

   We walked back to the dungeon and I saw that they had moved her to a private cell room.

  She seemed to have been sleeping but when we entered she opened her eyes.

"I wasn't expecting to be seeing you soon." She said and I rolled my eyes. I didn't think so too.

" I'm going to be leaving her with you. If you hurt her in any way, I'll have your head." The authority in his voice was so strong, even I felt threatened with his tone of voice.

" Yes alpha lord." She said bowing her head and I nearly laughed. Was she that scared that she had to bow her head and call him my lord?

"I'll see you soon, I'll be waiting outside." He said and kissed my forehead.

  I saw a glint of sadness in her eyes. Didn't she have a mate? Surely she should have met him by now.

  I smiled as I watched him leave.

"What a fine mate you have, he seems to love you. You grew up to be a fine young lady. I like your hair and eyes."

  Did she just compliment me? I unconsciously touched my hair. She liked my white hair and blue eyes. Is she trying to soften me up?

  " Let's cut the crap Loranda, what do you want? " She seemed to be back to her normal self now.

"I've come to help you but in turn you have to help me. Do you trust the people around you?"

  Of course I did. Sam and Jonathan has always been there for me. They've protected and kept me safe for this long. Damon was my mate, I loved and trusted him despite his secret and I know Aria wouldn't do anything to hurt me because of Damon. Is she trying to manipulate me? This is not what I came here for. I came here for answers and I will get them.

"Be careful who you tell things to, be careful of those around you, the person that wants to hurt you is closer than you think." What is she saying, why is she trying to mess with my head.

She's the only one that wants me dead and she's right here with me.

" Be careful, I'd hate to see you hurt." She sounded sincere.

"Oh shut it. That's coming from someone who has done nothing but hurt me and wants to see me dead. Why did I even bother coming here?" I was already angry, I should have just killed her.

I turned my back to leave but she called out to me. "Lianna." I stopped dead in my tracks. The way she said my name sounded just like mum. The need to cry overpowered me. Why did she have to kill them.  I missed my mum, I missed my dad.

  "Don't call my name, you have no right to call it and sound just like mum. You killed them, you killed my mum. " I angrily said. How dare she. She was evil, pure evil.

"I didn't, I didn't kill them." She said softly.

  " Liar, you're a cold blooded murderer. How could you kill my parents, your parents."

"Who told you that I did?" I saw it with my own eyes, they died trying to protect me from her.

"You've really been lied to. There's a lot you don't know. I know you might not be able to believe me but..."

  "You're lying, tell me Loranda. Why are you doing this, why are you messing with my head?" I angrily questioned.

" I'm not. Do you think I like being tied like this. I have nothing to loose but you, you have everything to loose. I'm not lying to you, you can choose not to believe me but that will only be dangerous for you. I'm the one risking everything right now to be here, I let myself be captured because I knew that's the only way I could get to you." What was really going on? She let herself be captured?

"Fine, what do you want to tell me."

Hey loves, how are you enjoying the book so far.

What do you think Loranda wants to tell her?

Who can guess Damon's secret?

Don't forget to like, comment, add to reading list and library so you won't miss updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 67 18
"I, Damon Blake, of the Midnight pack hereby reject you, Alyssa Silverson, of the Crescent moon pack as my mate. May we never cross paths in this lif...
4.3K 289 31
An ancient prophecy has loomed over Meila's head since her first shift aged seven. She is Aureum Unam;The Golden One. Kept hidden from the world sinc...
10M 367K 71
BOOK 1 in the UNCONDITIONALLY SERIES |COMPLETED| I listened expectantly as he spoke the next words, "There are many, many presumptions about the Alp...
50.9K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...