Am I Ready?

By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Copyright © 2012 OneOfAKinddJewel___ Rayne Simmons & Sommer Cortes. Only 15 but it seems like they going thr... More

(Prologue) Somethinn Aint Right ...
CASTING RESULTS !!!
Chapter 1: Shakinn' My Head
Chapter 2: PB&J !
Chapter 3: The Sleepover From Hell
Chapter 4: The Aftermath
Chapter 5: Ya Happy Now ?
...Chapter 8 : PART UNO !
...Chapter 8 : PART DOS
...Chapter 8 : PART TRES
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Day Of Fun ?
Chapter 11: Broken Promises PART UNO !
Chapter 12: Broken Promises PART DOS !
Chapter 13: Broken Promises PART TRES !
Chapter 14: Bad Religion
Chapter 15: Detective Cortes
Chapter 16: Forgive & Forget Right ?.....
Chapter 17: RIGHT ;)
Chapter 18: A Fresh Start?
Chapter 19: I'm Hip !
Chapter 20: Next Morning
Chapter 21: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part I
Chapter 22: Pass That Hookah My Nigga ! Part II
Chapter 23: New People
Chapter 24: SH!T JUST GOT REAL!
Chapter 25: Reprucussions .
Chapter 26: OH SHIITTTTT !
Chapter 27: Partyyyyy
Chapter 28: *emotionless* yay...party
Chapter 29: She Ain't Ready? Or Is She..
Chapter 30: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 31: Chillin' Like Bruhmann
Chapter 32: Freaking Apologize You Idiots !
Chapter 33: We Spend Wayyy Too Much Time Together
Chapter 34: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. I
Chapter 35: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. II
Chapter 36: Pass Out, Drank. Wake Up?
Chapter 37: Its All Good For Now
Chapter 39: But It All Led Up To This...
Chapter 40: I Am So Confused
Chapter 41: SUPER STEALTH !
Chapter 42: Absolutely Positive !

Chapter 43: BUSTED !

5.3K 168 52
By OneOfAKinddJewel___

Sommer POV

I got what I needed for lunch and went to our table before anybody else was in there. Somebody kissed my neck and I jumped, but it was Marques. I pushed him away from me.

"Babe, I'm sorry alright?"

"I hate you right now Marques, why did you tell her that?" I said, not looking at him.

"Oh like you don't talk to Rayne about that shit too?"

"I don't call you a sex addict, that's for sure. I can't help that Marques, I'm sadly used to having sex and you take that as a joke."

He kissed my cheek. "No I don't, you never told me that. I-"

"I never told you I was raped? You're making me mad Marques, fuck off."

He turned my body around so I was facing him.

"I'm sorry babe, I promise that won't happen again okay?"

I stared at him. He kissed my cheek again and I pushed him away. He kissed my cheek again, then my jawline and then my neck. I have funny spot on my neck and when he kissed it, I giggled and put my hand on his chest. "Stop."

"You know I don't like when you mad at me, so I'm gonna keep kissing on you until you say something." He sucked on my neck and I moaned a little bit.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me. "Okay okay, I love you again."

He smiled and kissed me again. "Good girl. I'm sorry I called you a sex addict."

"I'm sorry I always get mad at you over stupid shit." I said. He smiled and I poked his dimple.

Adrianna POV

After I left Alex's house last night, Rico asked me to come over and chill with him to get his mind off of how annoying Tiara is. We didn't do anything though. I was planning on going to school today but his mom insisted on me staying because she really likes me. Rico, Jalisa and Tiara weren't going to school anyway. We were just laying in his bed talking about any and everything.

"You was moanin' loud as fuck though." He said.

"I was not!"

"Mmmm...fuck Ri, harder.." He said trying to imitate me.

"I sound nothing like that. It is too damn early for you to be getting on my nerves."

He grabbed his phone as it vibrated. "It's 12:02 boo, fuck you mean?" He told me. He always does that to distract me from the fact that he's ignoring me.

I looked at him. "RJ," He didn't say anything. "Babe," Aired, again. I smirked as I came up with an idea. I pouted and pouted and he eventually looked at me and sighed. I get anything I want with this face.

"Chill out, Adrianna."

"Pay attention or I'm leaving, Rico."

He sighed and put his phone back on the nightstand. "Fine, what do you wanna do?"

"How about w-" I got cut off when my phone rang. It was Crystal so I answered it. He got up and went in his bathroom.

"Hey mommy."

"Hey Dri. Why aren't you at school little girl?"

"I'm sick."

"Liar, look I need you to be ready when Ty comes to pick you up after she gets Alex and Cleo from school."

"Now? B-"

"No not now, but in about 45 minutes. Adrianna stop coming up with excuses."

"..Sorry.."

"I'm sorry Dri, it's just me and Cleo's dad have something to tell you four and your mom and it has to be as soon as possible. And no you cannot guess because I know you will get it right. I have a patient now so I have to go but don't tell Cleo and Alex why they're being picked up early."

"Ok, bye." I hung up. Crys is pregnant! I'm psychic. Cleo's dad be beatin' it up from what BB tells me.

"You gotta go?" Rico asked me.

"No, I'm hungry. Can I have a piggy-back ride babe?"

He rolled his eyes as he smiled. "Come on." He said. I squealed and hopped on and we went down the steps.

Sariyah POV

"Stop..doing that babe." I told Jason as he continued to kiss my neck.

"I'm trying to make you feel better." He said smiling.

"No you're not. How can you want to even think about having sex with me. Miami has made me so fat."

He put his arm behind his head and looked at the TV as he watched basketball. "You' having a baby Sariyah, you not fat."

"Yeah..I'm having a baby." I smiled a little bit as tears welled up in my eyes. "Jason...the night I went to the hospital..I should've told you Jay, it hurt so bad and at the beginning of the day I didn't feel anything at all. I'm so fucking selfish because King could have died but I didn't want to bother you. I am so sorry Jason."

"Riyah, stop," He wiped my tears. "It's okay baby."

I shook my head. "No it's not, I'm a terrible mother and he's not even here yet. I just want to have him already. I'm so gotdamn fucking tired of being in this bed!" I screamed. "Sorry."

He nodded. "I understand, talk to me."

"It's just that I've only gotten out of bed six times since I got home Tuesday. And that was to pee and of course wash, but I'm hungry and I hate having to send you and your mom down the steps every five minutes when he gets hungry."

"I don't mind, sweetie." Erin, his mom, said coming into our room. I smiled.

"My son hates me and he's not even here yet."

"Aww, he doesn't hate you. Jason did the same thing to me when I was pregnant with him, it'll get better soon." She reassured me.

"How soon is soon?"

"Right after that last push and the doctor says 'It's a boy!' But even after that, you have a newborn and things get tough but at least you get ya figure back."

"I would like that."

"If yo ass gets anymore curvy I'm gon pass out." Jason said as he got out the bed.

I threw a pillow at him and he caught it. Bastard.

"I'm going to let you two have your time, Jason your sister really misses you so call her whenever you get a chance." Erin told him. He nodded and she left out of our room.

I went to pick up my phone to call Crystal and then I got hit in the face with a pillow.

"Jasonnn." I whined.

"Stop throwing shit at me little girl." He said as he walked out the room.

"Stupid ass." I mumbled. I called Crystal and she answered quickly.

"Hey Sariyah,"

"Hi, can I go downstairs now?"

"Woman, where is your gorgeous ass husband?"

I laughed. "He's in here."

"Tell him to carry you wherever you want to go. Your feet will not touch the ground for more than ten minutes, understood? "

"Yes! Thank you Crystal."

"Sure, but hey...you wanna know a secret?"

"Sure.."

She sighed. "I'm pregnant."

"Are you serious?!" I yelled.

"Yeah, I just found out yesterday. I have a patient though, so I'll be by to check on you later. Bye."

"Okay bye. Congratulations!"

"Thanks Sariyah." She replied. I hung up.

Jason POV

"Where is my gorgeous husband?!" I heard Sariyah yell.

I ran back in the room. "I'm right here!"

"Stop acting like a five year-old and carry me to the living room." She pulled the covers off of her and held up her arms.

"Which one?" I asked her.

"Oh, I forgot how big this house is. Well then take me wherever is best."

When I put the covers back over her body she asked, "What are you doing?"

"I want you to stay in bed babe." I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

She moved back. "But I want to get up. I'm probably hurting EJ more by staying in this bed all day and slowly becoming depressed. Do you want me to become depressed again Jason?" She said. I sighed. "Come on, do this for me...and I promise that when the six week mark comes up, the girls and King can sleepover at a friend's house and we will go All. Night. Long." She said biting her lip.

That put a smile on my face for sure. I pulled the cover back off of her. I picked her up bridal style and walked down the steps.

"Babe don't take this as an opportunity to boost that big ass ego of yours, but you're so damn strong and sexy, like I'm a fuckin box of feathers or something."

"Well you know how I do. We can watch a movie in the den if you want." I laid her down on the grey couch she picked out. "Or we could make some love." I suggested.

She laughed. Damn she looks so happy, I'm glad she got to get out the room. She is always moving around doing different stuff, so her being on bed rest is not going well.

Alex POV

I walked into the cafeteria with Charisma on my back. I saw Ques trying to talk to Somi and she was ignoring him at first. She always getting mad at him then forgiving him a minute later. Their crazy asses love each other though.

"Babe, how come you don't sit next to me at lunch anymore?"

"Cause you don't sit next to me," I told her as I put her down. "But if that's what you want me to do, then make room for your man."

She smiled and I smiled back at her. Damn she's so beautiful.

"You know you're beautiful right?" I whispered in her ear.

She smiled again. "Well, you tell me so much."

"Just say thank you little girl." I said as I sat down next to her.

"Thank you Alexander."

"Yeah, you better say thank you."

Ray came and sat down next Somi and Deandre sat on the other side of Rima.

"What the floofa is wrong with you?" Somi asked Rayne.

We all looked at her. "Floofa?"

"My eyeballs hurt." Ray said as she put her head on Somi's shoulder.

"She can't see either." Dre added.

"Nuh-uh!"

Sommer got something out her bag and gave it to Ray. "Here."

"Why do you have my contacts?" She said.

"Just put them on."

Ray laid down on her lap and I guess put her contacts in. Manny, Dani and Nique came over and sat down too.

"AllyBear."

I didn't even have to turn around, I knew it was Cleo. "Yeah?"

"Where's Anna?" She sat down next to me.

"..I don't even know. Rico's not here either so put two and two together BB."

"I don't think negative like that." She said. "And weren't your eyes green like 20 minutes ago?" She asked Rayne when she sat up.

"Alex, hold up your fingers."

"How many?" I asked.

"Uhh 3?"

"Ehhh, wrong, it was 4!" I told her.

"I still can't see and my head hurts now." Ray whined.

"Ok Ray, we get it."

"No, shut up Citaa, your making my head hurt worse."

"Can't we all just get along?" Rima said.

"You gonna tell Janessa that?" Cleo said.

"If she touches me, I won't be saying shit. Just these." She held up her fists.

"I see you bae." I told her.

"Rima can you come with me to the bathroom please?" Ray asked.

She nodded and they walked out. Rayne's blind ass.

Charisma POV

I had to help Rayne to the bathroom, pathetic.

"You gonna have to do the wiping part on your own, bro." I told her smiling.

She went in the stall. "Haha."

I just stood there staring at myself in the mirror. I ran my fingers through my long hair. Then all of a sudden, Janessa bursts into the bathroom looking all mad.

"You know what Charisma? I am sick of you thinking you can do whatever you want whenever you want. Bitch you got me kicked off the fuckin Drill Team! I'm fuckin done with playing games with you, I'm about to beat yo ass right now cause I'm tired of talking."

By the time she got done with her speech, I already had my hair up and my jewelry off.

"Whatever, don't get mad at me cause you can't handle your problems." I told her. "Fucking hit me hoe! I want yo ass to hit me so I can fuck yo ass up! Do i-" I got cut off when she punched me in my cheek.

I grabbed her hair and tackled her ass onto the floor. I got a good grip on the shit and was just punching her over and over in her face with my left hand. She only hit me three times and I ain't gonna lie that shit hurt, but I'm stronger than her so I was drawing blood from her stupid ass.

I punched her again. "That's for talking about my sister," I slapped her again. "That's for the Drill Team." I grabbed her by her throat and just started choaking her. "And this is just because I don't like your ass!"

"Alright Ri, I think she's had enough." Ray said, fixing her hair in the mirror and recording this too, I could see her out my peripheral. Ray grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Stupid ass!" Janessa yelled. I busted her shit UP!

"Yeah, but I'm still pretty hoe! Look at yo busted ass! Trifling ass hoe."

"Why don't you go help your dad watch your stupid ass sister." She said standing up. "Oh wait..he's gone isn't he?"

I yanked out of Rayne's grip and charged at her ass again. I punched her dead in her jaw and she fell on the floor. I think I heard it crack. "YOU MUST HAVE A DEATH WISH! DON'T TALK ABOUT MY FUCKING BABY SISTER YOU FUCKING CUNT ASS BITCH! PLAY WIT ME! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I busted the other side of her lip and I was just swinging on her with both hands, I was wildin on her and it felt good. Dre taught me I only do this shit in emergencies, but I don't care anymore. I started banging her head against the hard floor cause she pissed me the fuck off. "FUCK WIT ME AGAIN BITCH, YOUR NEXT STOP WILL BE THE FUCKIN MORGUE!"

"Rima stop, that's enough!" Rayne's strong ass pulled me off of her and out the bathroom. "Damn Charisma, you busted her ass the fuck up thoughh! I got that shit on tape too!"

"I don't care if my father left us a couple months ago, but you WILL NOT talk about Tosin. I actually did her ass a favor because I could have went right in that cafeteria and told Deandre she was talking about Tosin. Dumb fuckin triflin ass hoe. I wanna go back in there." She grabbed me before I could.

I grabbed Ray's hand and walked to Ms. Grant's office.

"Charisma, child what happened to you?" She asked me.

Her and my mom are close, that's why we go to this school that's twenty minutes from our house instead of our neighborhood school. Shaneice Grant is the best principal ever.

"I fucked her up and she looks pretty bad, just letting you know."

She smiled. "Did she hit you first Charisma?"

"Yes ma'am she did, I have Rayne Simmons as my witness."

"No need, I believe you. Go ahead in that mirror and fix your face Ri. She didn't do any real damage."

I nodded and did what she said. That bitch barely did anything to me. I have seen her fight before and she does good, but I have a brother, she doesn't. Deandre taught me how to beat a bitch ass the right way. If I was in school, let them hit me first then beat they ass but if I'm in public and they keep talkin out they asses, no waiting, just beat they asses. She ain't do shit to me.

"Charisma, you and Rayne stay here while I go get your brother." Ms. Grant told me.

"Yes ma'am."

Bitch tried me and got her ass tore the fuck up. Let the record show that I didn't fight her because of Alex. There's so many other things she has done and said to me that have pissed me off.

Deandre POV

"How big could that girl's bladder be?" Somi said.

"I know right." I agreed.

"D." I heard Ms. Grant say. I turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Come with me." She said.

I got up slowly and walked out with her and to the office. "What happened?" I asked her.

She opened her office door. "Tell Janelle she owes me $50."

I looked at her confused then walked in the door and saw Charisma sitting there looking pissed off. Shit, her and Janessa must have fought.

"I tried to control myself D, but she started talking about our dad and Tosin and I just got pissed off." She told me.

"It's alright Ri, calm down. She hit you first right?" She nodded. "Then you're alright, come here."

She ran over and hugged me, crying. Charisma doesn't like fighting but she does what she has to do. She always ends up crying afterwards. I rubbed her back.

"Shhh, calm down ok? Look at me."

She pulled back and wiped her face. "I got your shirt wet."

"It's good."

"Your girl pulled me off of her twice." She said smiling.

I looked at Ray. "Yeah?" I winked at her and she blushed.

"I was thinking about jumping in because she kept talking about my baby Tosin, but then I said no, RiRi got her right where she need to be." Ray told me. "You're a good big brother babe."

"I do my best. You gonna call my mom Shaneice?"

"Boy what did I tell you about calling me Shaneice at work?!" She picked up the phone and dialed my mom's number and put it on speaker. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"You owe me $50 Janelle."

"Shit," She mumbled. "Where's my baby?"

"You bet on me mommy?"

"What happened Tati?" My mom said, calling her by her middle name Tatiana.

"She came in the bathroom talkin out her ass about dad and Tosin and I just lost it. I would have killed her if it wasn't for Rayne."

"Ray, where are you?"

"I'm right here Janelle."

"I swear I love you ok, Deandre I swear if you mess this up I will kill you!"

"I don't plan on losing my girl any time soon, ma."

"That's my boy. Now Charisma Tatiana Brown, I did not push out no ugly whiney babies you understand? So go wipe those tears and go find Alex, ok? Tosin wants to say hi."

"I love you Tati!"

"I love you too Tos."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye." She hung up.

"Alright, yall go back to lunch now." Ms. Grant said.

We all walked out. I wrapped my arms around Ray from behind and kissed her neck as we walked.

"Thanks blindy." I said.

"I'm not blind fool!"

"Turn around and kiss me then." I told her. She turned around and kissed me and I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me. She bit my bottom lip and pulled on that shit. "You my lil freak."

"Awww, you two are adorable. Can we go in now?" Rima said.

"That's what I'm tryna do but you blockin me right now." I told her smiling.

"Eww, you just ruined it Dre." They said laughing as we walked back in the cafeteria and sat down.

"Yo Alex, your girl just beat ass though." I told him.

"And I missed it? You alright?" He asked her. She nodded and put her head on his shoulder.

Even though that nigga crazy as shit, he treats my baby sister right and I respect him for that and trust him with her. Besides, he's one of my closest friends. He may live in a big ass house, but he's not arrogant or nothing like that. He loves my sister and that's more than enough for me.

"I was the ref!" Ray added. "I recorded it too, hold on."

"I'm proud of you lil girl." Ques said.

"Thanks Ques. I'm not even hungry anymore."

"Alexander DuVall." Somebody said from behind us.

"Damn Tylisia, just tell everybody my gov't. Why are you here?" Alex told her.

She went and sat next to Alex and Charisma. "Rima baby, what's wrong?"

"I got in a fight with Janessa."

"That's my girl. I'm really sorry to take your pillow, but Alex has to leave early. Unless you wanna come with us?"

She shrugged.

"Go ahead Ri," I told her.

"Really?"

"Bye." I said again.

She kissed my cheek. "You are amazing D, I love you. Bye friends."

"Come on Cleo, you comin too." Ty said. "Bye people."

They all left out.

"It's amazing what can happen in just 24 minutes." Dani said, which made us all laugh.

I pulled Ray back on my lap. "What you doing?"

"I got it. You guys wanna see?" She said. We all moved to one side of the table while she sat on the other and held her phone up for us to watch it.

Well, everything's really good right now. I'm shocked but happy. The party at the trap is tomorrow and that's about to be live, I already know. My sister's fine, I'm fine, my girlfriend's fine as hell, and all my friends are fine.

Everything's fine and I hope it stays like this for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teehee..Rima beat ASS huh? And y'all thought Sommer was the craziest.

EPILOGUE IS NEXT! And then I can finally put that little green check mark next to Am I Ready. :'( Wanna know what happens next?

12 Comments for the Epilogue! ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO READ THE EPILOGUE, YOU HAVE TO FAN ME AND THEN INBOX ME FOR THE LINK! PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON HERE TELLING ME TO UPDATE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE  THE DECENCY TO GIVE ME A REAL COMMENT! AFTER YOU READ THE EPILOGUE THERE IS A SEQUEL TITLED "INDEED"! ENJOY LOVES !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 3.1K 10
A turkish billionaire who is arrogant heartless ruthless rude and does not care type of guy. For him love does not exist.its full of waste.love is ju...
28.7K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
3K 344 10
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃. Two strangers, with a separate array of dilemmas and augmenting fatigue for their monotonous lives, coincidentally encounter one...
126K 2.5K 63
When teenage Jacob realizes he is in love with his best friend, Julianna, & he tries to keep it a secret. Jacob, he plays almost every sport you can...