Kuroko's Basketball X Male Re...

By Arcxne_

Definitely didn't expect to be doing this but here we are! I started the anime last month, and I'm really enj... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kasamatsu Yukia Bio
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Question
UPDATE

Chapter 6

1.1K 26 1
By Arcxne_

(Y/n) POV)

I was half asleep in class when I saw Kagami attempt to dunk our teacher's head.

Kaga-chin: "Huh?"

Teach: "Don't "huh" me. How dare you sleep so shamelessly in my class? Come to the faculty office later."

Kaga-chin: "What?!" Kaga-chin sighs before looking over his shoulder at the sleeping Kuro-chin.

'Lucky bastard with his invisibility bullshit.'

🏀

Kaga-chin: "What do you want?"

Coach: "Go buy some bread."

RFY3: "Bread?"

Coach: "On the 27th of every month, the Seirin High cafeteria sells a limited quantity of very special bread."

"Interesting."

Coach: "Supposedly, eating this fantastic bread will bring you great success in love, clubs, or anything else." I could feel my mouth beginning to water. "The triple delicacy Iberian pork cutlet sandwich with caviar, foie gras, and truffles! It's 2800 yen!" I feel my eyes begin to sparkle as I stare at coach expected her to name off more foods.

RFY: "It's so expensive. And there's so much on there, it must be trash." I turn and glare at the RFY causing him to jump.

Hyuga: "We beat Kaijou, and practice is coming along well. We're asking you to get this fantastic bread so you can continue building momentum." 

Coach: "But we're not the only ones with our eyes on it. It always gets a little busier than usual."

Kaga-chin: "We just have to go buy some bread, right?" I already began walking off happily to the cafeteria. "That's easy as pie... ma'am."

Hyuga: "Here. The second years will pay for this." I was already turning the corner to the cafeteria. As I entered said cafeteria it was a bloodbath. I pushed through the crow, stealthily picking the students pockets, until I reached the front of the line.

"Ten Iberian pork cutlet sandwiches, please!" The lady behind the counter smiled and handed me the ten and a bag. I quickly placed them in the bag and walked out of the cafeteria with a happy smile on my face.

🏀

We were now on the roof where RFY2 handed a bag of bread out to the second years.

RFY2: "We bought them."

Coach: "Good work. Thanks. Here, there's juice." I smiled to myself as I sat a little distance away from the others. Coach forced me not to eat until the others got here.

RFY2: "Is... Is this..."

Izuki: "It's fine. You guys eat it."

RFY3: "Huh? Are you sure?"

Hyuga: "Of course. Don't hold back."

RFY2: "I guess we'll take turns. Who's first." I appeared next to him with my bag in one hand and an unwrapped sandwich in the other.

"Me." I bite into the sandwich and I swear I've never been happier... except for the steak... I still need to go back there.

RFY2: "I've never seen Kuroko so happy before!" I glanced at him seeing he took a bite out of one too. All the first years take a bite, we all enjoyed our sandwiches. I did offer some of mine to the second years and coach but they declined. I then shrugged my shoulders and ate all ten by myself.

🏀

RFY2: "Captain, I copied the preliminary tournament bracket!" We all looked at the paper with the bracket on it as Hyuga-senpai spoke.

Hyuga: "The inter-High preliminaries start as a tournament. If we lose, we're out. We can't let our guard down for a single game. Tokyo has blocks A through D. The winner of each block goes on to play in the championship league. The top three teams from the championship league participate in the Inter-High. Only three schools are chosen out of 300 participating schools. Only the chosen 1% will stand on the court of their dreams. That's the Inter-High."

Kaga-chin: "I sort of get the picture, but you're wrong about one thing. They're not chosen. They win it... sir."

Hyuga: "We've got three weeks until the Inter-High preliminaries. We fell one step short last year, but we'll definitely go this year. We'll be facing a lot of strong schools, but our biggest and strongest opponent is Shutoku High. Last year, they were in the nation's top eight. On top of that, just like Kaijou, they had one of the Generation of Miracles join their team. If we can't beat them. We won't make it to the nationals. If we play against the Generation of Miracles, it'll be the championship game."

Kaga-chin: "Kuroko, you know who he is, don't you?"

Kuro-chin: "I doubt you would believe me even if I told you. However, as Kise-kun said, the other four are on another level. If they've gotten even better I cannot imagine how good they are."

Hyuga: "Before we can play Shutoku we have to play our first game! Let's make sure we're on the ball!"

All: "Yeah!"

Unknown: "By the way, where's the coach?"

Hyuga: "She went to observe our first opponent's practice game."

Coach: "I'm back." Speak of the devil.

Hyuga: "Speak of the devil."

RFY2: "She was skipping after the Kaijou game, but she's not skipping today."

RFY: "Coach, are you gonna skip today?"

Coach: "Like hell I will!"

Hyuga: "Idiots. She wouldn't act like an idiot over an official game. But you do seem unhappy. Are they good?"

Coach: "We shouldn't be worrying about Shutoku when our first match isn't looking good."

Hyuga: "What do you mean?"

Coach: "One of their players might give us trouble. You can watch the video later. Take a look at this picture."

Hyuga: "Th-This is..." It was a cute cat. "It's cute, but..."

Coach: "Sorry, it's the next one." Captain moves to the next image and of course it's a tall black guy. "His name's Papa Mbaye Siki. Two meters tall, weighs 87 kilograms. He's a foreign student from Senegal."

Hyuga: "Senegal? He's huge. Two meters?"

Koganei: "Can they do this?"

Izuki: "He's studying abroad? Sorry but where's Senegal?"

Kaga-chin: "He's just big."

"I wouldn't be to worried about someone who we only know is tall."

Hyuga: "This Papa Mbaye... what was it?"

Unknown: "Papanpa?"

Koganei: "It's Papa Try-Hard."

Izuki: "Papa... Papaya Ito."

Coach: "We're not getting anywhere. Kuroko-kun, give him a nickname."

Kuro-chin: "How about "Dad," then?"

Koganei: "Where's your naming sense?"

Izuki: "Dad. Dad's company is a dud." Everyone began laughing at Kuro-chin's horrible names.

Coach: "Hey, listen!" We all instantly stood at attention. "He's not just tall. His arms and legs are long, too. Everything about him is big. More and more schools are inviting students from abroad to increase their power. Our next opponent, Shinkyo High, was only a middle tier school until last year, but with the addition of a single foreign player, they've become a completely different team. They can't reach high enough. Because of this one simple reason, no one can stop him."

Kaga-chin: "But we can't just do nothing."

Coach: "Who said we would? So, Kagami-kun, Kuroko-kun, Murasakibara-kun, starting tomorrow, you three will have your own training regimen. The preliminaries start on May 16th. Until then, you won't even have time to complain!"

Seirin: "Yeah!" The days of training for the preliminaries were hell, and adding school on top of that made it even worse. I have a feeling it will all be worth it, though.

🏀

Coach: "The gang's all here." Kaga-chin looks like he didn't sleep again.

Hyuga: "Let's go!"

Kuro-chin: "You couldn't sleep again?"

Kaga-chin: "Sh-Shut up." We all went inside and began warming up.

Hyuga: "Dad doesn't seem to be here."

Izuki: "Now that you mention it..."

???: "Ouch." A tall black man hit his head on the door frame. "Everything is so short in Japan." I watched Hyuga-senpai quietly roll a ball over in their direction as their team was talking before running over like it was an accident.

Hyuga: "Sorry."

???2: "By the way, did you guys really beat Kaijou?"

Hyuga: "It was just a practice game."

???2: "I see. I guess the Generation of Miracles isn't as strong as we thought."

Dad: "The Generation of Miracles lost? They brought me here to beat them. I'm disappointed they're so weak." I chuckled to myself as I tied my hair back.

'You have no idea what you're talking about.' He then began walking our way before bumping into Kuro-chin. He looks around before finally looking down and seeing him. He then picks him up easily.

Dad: "No, little boy. Children shouldn't be on the court." He then sees the jersey under his shirt. "You're a player?" He then sets him down. "They lost to a child like him? Are all the Generation of Miracles children?" At that point the entire team was laughing and Kaga-chin was hitting the floor.

Kuro-chin: "Honestly, I'm starting to get annoyed."

Kaga-chin: "You don't like to lose, do you? I guess we'd better show Dad why he shouldn't piss of kids." Coach wanted me to start over Mitobe this game to get a better gage of my abilities. It's a weird position change for me but it'll be fine.

Ref: "Let the game between Seirin High School and Shinkyo Academy begin."

Teams: "Lets play a good game!" As the ball was tossed up for the tip off, Kaga-chin lost. I wasn't really surprised and was already heading back on defense. They quickly passed the ball to Dad who was guarded by Kaga-chin. Dad instantly went for a shot that barely went over Kaga-chin's hand.

'He really is tall.'

Dad: "Too easy."

Hyuga: "Don't worry about it. Let's get it back." As we ran down the court Captain went for an open three. Big bitch then jumped and blocked the shot. "Seriously?"

???2: "Are you guys one of those hard-working teams?"

Hyuga: "What?"

???2: "We see a lot of those. Guys saying it's not fair we've got a foreign player. We're not breaking any rules."

Hyuga: "Well, you can have up to two of them on your team."

???2: "Right? What's wrong with getting strong players? It's real easy. All we have to do is pass the ball to him and we can't help but score."

Hyuga: "I don't know how easy it is, but if that's your policy, you'd better not complain. Besides, we've got our own ridiculous players. We didn't have to invite them, though."

???2: "Hah?"

"Kaga-chin..." He jumps before looking over his shoulder.

Kaga-chin: "I'll be fine." He stuck to his words and Dad missed shot after shot. I left myself to grabbing the rebounds as I trusted Kaga-chin to lockdown Dad.

"So much for this being easy, huh?" BRICK.

Dad: "What the hell is this? I'm pissed!"

???2: "Don't let it get to you. He's not blocking you." I chuckled as we went on the fast break.

Kaga-chin: "This method's stressful for me, too." Kaga-chin stood next to Dad on the inside. "Hey, let me tell you two things. First, I'll block one of your shots in this game."

Dad: "There's no way you can do that. I will not lose to a team with a child on it."

Kaga-chin: "Second..." He passed him as Izuki passed directly at Dad, but Kuro-chin bounced it between his legs, giving Kaga-chin the ball who immediately dunked after. "This kid might give you some trouble."

Kuro-chin: "Could you please stop calling me a child?"

'Man~, they're stealing my chances to show what I'm capable of.' I smirked to myself as I stared at my two teammates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.9K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
4.9K 60 27
A basic bakugou x reader fanfiction i thought of writing. Read to find out more\ @allrightsreserved
6.2K 189 12
Disclaimer: I own nothing but my love for Fanfiction ☺
351K 9K 17
A book about bokuto x reader ;)