π™°πš•πš• π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞

De BrittBando

Narillia Skye DeRose is left to take care of her 4 year old brother, Niko Sevyn DeRose, with no dad in her li... Mais

β‘ 
β‘‘
β‘’
β‘£
β‘€
β‘₯
⑦
⑧
⑨
π™²πšŠπšœπš/π™²πš˜πš™πš’πš›πš’πšπš‘πš
β‘ β“ͺ
β‘ β‘ 
β‘ β‘‘
β‘ β‘’
β‘ β‘€
β‘ β‘₯
①⑦
①⑧
①⑨
20 -Part 1
20-part 2
21
22

β‘ β‘£

9.2K 414 134
De BrittBando

Keziah Tru Ramon

"waddup" I muttered dapping up Vanni and Kash as I walked into the trap.

"you good nigga ?" Vanni asked me.

"yea i'm coo, it's early as hell tho a nigga tired" I said. I looked over at Kash who was lowkey sleeping in the chair.

"cmon man" I said waking him up so we could get this shit ova wit.

He fought the air while standing up making me and vanni chuckle.

"wea Rico at ?" Kash asked.

"should be in his office" Vanni said as we walked towards it.

"where them boys at ?" I asked, referring to the workers.

"them boys already out working and the girls ain't come in yet" Vanni said, causing me to nod.

We walked into Rico's office and saw him flipping through some papers. He looked up at us with a mug on his face until he realized it was us.

"wassup Rico" Kash was the first to speak while sitting on the couch in the office. Vanni sat next to Kash and I sat in a chair in front of his desk.

"was good gang" he said, addressing all of us.

" so wassup" I said getting straight to the point.

"Ion trust Arturo" He said plainly.

"What you mean youn trust em. We went to Colombia for no reason then" I stated confused.

"na we still getting the fresh shipment, allat. The man sloppy as fuck tho" he said

"you just now finding this out assum" Vanni spoke from the couch.

"yea, he covered his tracks good but I found out that somebody who did business with him almost got locked up cause he was sloppy as fuck with his business. Dude had a good lawyer so he got off" Rico said.

Rico was an older dude, he was also the boss. I was the second in command, vanni, kash and me.

"Damn man" I vocalized, dragging my hand down my face.

"His shipment come in 2 weeks, imma change the location and before that we gon scope the area out and make sure we good, after this shit, no more business with him." I said.

"what about our gun shipment" vanni asked.

"he receiving it the same day we get our shit" I said

"and when the time come to cut him loose see how that shit go, if he looking like he gon be a problem, solve it." Rico finished and we nodded.

"aight cool, I gotta go handle some shit so hold shit down hea" he said standing up.

Me and vanni stood up as well and that's when i noticed kash was sleep the whole time.

"Wake his ass up" I said to vanni. Vanni grinned suspiciously. Vanni slapped Kash on his face, not too hard, not soft either.

"man fuckk !" Kash exclaimed standing up, holding his face while looking at Vanni with a mug on his face.

"wake yo ass up nigga" Vanni said in his face. Rico chuckled.

"Y'all some damn kids" he said, shaking his head and having his shit.

We all started walking out of his office. Vanni and Kash was arguing about how Kash was gon get him back.

"Cato" I heard Rico.

"Wassup" I said, walking beside him.

"was good witchu, you been straight" he asked me.

"Yea I been straight, gran bugged out when she seen me" I said.

"I bet she did" he said, chuckling.

I wasn't second in command just because. Before my pops died he was. Him and Rico was best friends so he like a unc to me. When my pops died I was a youngin and Rico ain't want me in this street shit but I still ended up falling into it. He thought it would be better if I was into this shit but with him since it wasn't no taking me out of this street shit, that's how i became his second in command.

"wassup witchu ?" I asked him.

"ain't shit" he shrugged.

"aight bra gon handle yo old ass business cuh" I said.

"aye man watch out" he chuckled then dapped me up.

He walked out the door while I walked to my office where Kash and Vanni were.

"what you finna get into" Kash asked as soon as I walked in.

"Rico gone, I gotta stay here till the boys get back and collect. And why the fuck them girls still not here" I said.

"They here dumbass, you just blind" Vanni said.

"aight well i'm bout to go relieve some stress" he said and got up and dapped us up then walked out.

"this nigga a fool" I said shaking my head.

"You-" Before I could finish my sentence my phone rang.

I looked and saw Cinzia calling me. I picked up and put my phone on speaker and set it on the desk.

Zia

"Good morning lovely brother"

"Wassup you good,whatchu want ?" I asked, already knowing she want some from me.

"Can you cash app me some money for food pleaseeee" she asked sweetly.

"Zia jay coming over here" I heard Nari voice from a distance making me suck my teeth.

Vanni gave me a look but I dismissed him.

"Zia, I just put money in your account and gave you 500 a couple days ago" I told her.

"Pleaseeeeee" she begged.

"aight bra" I said and then cash apped her 200 dollars.

"Thank youu brotherrrr" she said.

"Tell jay I said suck my dick backwards" Zia said before the phone hung up.

________________________________________

I sucked my teeth again hearing dude name.

"Nigga waddup with that" Vanni said stifling his laughter.

"man whatchu talmmat" I said.

"You and Nari" he said.

"ain't shit i'm just trynna figure out who this jay character is" I said mugging nothing in particular.

"na nigga you ain't slick" he said side eyeing me with a smirk on his face.

"the fuck ever" I waved him off.

"you staying here ?" I asked him

"na, i'm bout to go out on the block call me if you need me" he said.

"aight bet" I said and he got up and left.

I started flipping through some papers on my desk. I handle a lot of shit in this business. I'm street smart and book smart, at first glance i might look like just a street nigga but naw i graduated high school with all A's, I was amongst the top 10. Rico made sure Ian drop out, I was planning on it too.

I was getting ready to sign some papers before I heard a knock at my door.

"come in" I called out. Shawty walked in with a lil cropped tank top and some panties.

"I was told to let you know when all the girls arrived" she said.

"cool" I said, looking her up and down. Shawty bad as hell. I leaned back in my seat and pulled at my chin hairs waiting for her to leave but she stood there just looking at me.

She walked further into my office then shut and locked the door.

She came around my desk and got on her knees in front of me.

It's free head, who am I to decline.

She unbuttoned my pants and pulled my dick out of my draws.

She got to work and I let her do her.

ian even gon hold you, shawty got a good head on her shoulders.

After I got my nut I made sure she swallowed all of it.

"open" I said tapping her cheek a lil and she did and stuck her tongue out.

I nodded and she stood up and switched out of here.

I thought she was gon expect sum from me.

Later

"call everybody in here for me" I asked one of the dope boys. He left and returned with a cluster of boys following him.

They already know the deal so ian have to tell them nothing.

Everybody came up, handed me what they made for the day and I gave them their cuts.

"yo where the rest of my shit" I asked ty, one of the dope boys.

"that's all of it" he lied. I chuckled bitterly.

"One thing ion like is liars. I know how much product I gave you, and right now you look high as shit. You got 2 days to give me the rest of my shit or we gon have some problems" I warned.

"a-aight" he stuttered. Nigga scary as fuck.

After that lil incident, I collected the rest of the money.

"Drake, Mo, keem,kris, and keen come wit me the rest of y'all can go" I said.

I waited and watched as everybody left then led them to my office.

"In two weeks we got a shipment from the Colombians coming, imma need y'all posted at certain locations while that's going down. Everyday until this drop imma have y'all go scope the area out and if anything seem fucked up let me or Rico know" I said and they nodded.

"Where this area at ?" drake asked.

"imma let y'all know by tomorrow, y'all can go" I said and they nodded and left.

I got all my shit together ready to go on the block with Vanni if he was still over there.

I called his phone and he picked up on the second ring.

Vanni

"aye you still out dea" I asked him

"yea wit kash, why wassup"

"ain't shit, imma be out dea inna minute"

"aight bet"

________________________________________

I walked out to my black challenger hellcat redeye and got in.

The block was a cool minute from here but closer to my crib.

I started it up and it roared to life. I pulled off while calling Rico phone.

Rico

"yo"

"yo waddup, I left the trap"

"aight coo"

________________________________________

I pulled up to the gas station and parked my car by Vanni's.

"Yooo" Kash goofy ass yelled when he saw me.

Ian say shit till I actually got near them.

"Waddup waddup" I greeted boffum.

"when you get here ?" I asked Kash.

"After i got my dick sucked" he shrugged. Vanni and I looked at him weirdly.

"ian ask for allat kid" I said shaking my head.

"nigga you just had to advertise that you got to dick sucked" Vanni said.

I leaned back against Vanni car and scoped my surroundings.

"bro why this nigga ty over there moving like he desperate for a sale" Kash pointed out laughing and Vanni joined him.

"that's cause he is, I told him have my shit in 2 days" I said.

"Damn what'd he do" Vanni asked.

"This nigga was smoking the product, he was a whole band short" I said.

"Damn, now he playin on yo top" Vanni replied.

"On god, I understand 100, 200 but damn a whole band" Kash said.

"na fuck that, not even, I want allat shit" Vanni said.

"On god" I said not paying attention to them but who was walking out of the gas station.

I know i'm not trippin, That's Nari and Zia.

"Aye that look like Nari and Zia right ?" I asked making Kash and Vanni look that way.

"Yea" Vanni answered.

"Hell yes that's them, I know Nari big head ass anywhere" Kash said as he started walking towards them.

Vanni and I chuckled. That immediately stopped when I seen 2 niggas approach them. I stopped Vanni and Kash from going any further. I wanted to see how this was gon play out.

"Wassup with y'all" Ole dude said looking Zia up and down making me clench my jaw. Ion want no fuck nigga fucking with my lil sister.

"ain't shit" Zia replied, rolling her eyes like she ain't wanna be there. Better.

"Damn lil mama ian even do shit yet" he said to her making her scrunch her face up looking disgusted.

Nari just stood there looking down at her phone scrolling through it. I bet she ain't doing shit on that phone.

"Come on man" Kash said trying to walk to her again but I pulled him back.

"Wassup witchu tho" Ole dude said to Nari.

"Im good" Nari said not even looking up.

"Damn yall some stuck up hoes, wasn't even allat" ole dude who was trynna talk to Zia said.

I let go of Kash and we walked to them at the same Nari snapped her head up mugging him.

"watch ya mouth talking to them" Vanni said, mugging them.

"Nigga they said they good fuck outta here" I said mugging him.

"it's plenty of pussy outchea" One dude mumbled as he walked away.

"the fuck y'all doing outchea" Kash asked shaking his head.

"minding our business" Zia replied.

"you are our business" Vanni told her and she rolled her eyes.

"how y'all got here ?" I asked.

"my car" Zia said.

"Can we stay with y'all" Zia asked all happy n shit.

"na go home" I said.

"mchtttt Kaiiiiii" She whined.

"it's boringggg" she finished.

"Go sit in my car" I told them.

We all walked towards my car. Zia got in the drivers side and Nari got in the passenger side. Me, Kash, and Vanni leaned on my car.

After a lil minute I heard knocking on the passenger side window then Nari opened the door.

"Zia asked can you start up the car so we can play music" She asked.

I walked around to the drivers side, opened the door, then started up the car.

The minute I leaned back on the car music started blasting from it.

"that ain't nobody but Zia" Kash said, shaking his head.

"yo Cato" Vanni called out to me and I looked at him indicating for him to keep him going.

"ain't that Kaylee ?" he asked and pointed to a female walking towards us.

I looked and it was Kaylee causing me to sigh heavily and Kash started laughing.

"damn nigga you tired of her already" he said.

"Hey cato" she grinned.

"Was good" I responded simply.

"Nothing, I just saw you standing over here and I came to see what's up" she said.

"ain't shit" I said then started checking my surroundings.

The passenger side and driver side doors to my car opened and Zia and Nari got out.

"bye y'all" Nari waved and walked away immediately.

"wea y'all going ?" Vanni asked.

"Nari said she ready to go so imma drop her off then go back home" She said.

I looked her way and saw her leaning on Zias car with an irritated expression on her face.

"soo, why you ain't been texting me back" Kaylee said after Zia walked away. In all honesty I forgot she was even standing in my face.

"I told you what it was" I told her.

"you were serious" she said, rubbing my arm. That shit pissed me off. Ion like getting touched on.

"lemme holla atchu real quick" I said chucking my head to the side, indicating towards an empty area away from listening ears. She followed me.

"you gotta stop this shit, I told  you what it was. I deaded this shit befo I left. Ian trynna get disrespectful but I will" I told her nonchalantly.

"are you fucking serious, so you're just gonna fuck me and then leave" she said now clearly mad.

"stop allat victim shit, you knew what the fuck it was. Wit that being said leave me the fuck alone g shit or we gon have some problems" I told her then walked away from her.

"Whatchu said to shawty" Kash asked when I got back.

"Mind ya business nigga" I said and he bucked at me.

"Man kash ain't nobody scared of you" Vanni said laughing.

2 Hours later

"aye I'm rey go" I announced.

"Same bra" "on god" Kash and Vanni said.

I dapped them up before they walked to their cars and I got in mine.

I should slide on Nari

I played Been Away by Brent Faiyaz and I drove towards my crib which wasn't far.

"I know I've been away

I'm just tryna get my paper straight, girl

Don't give my shit away

I'm just tryna get my paper straight, girl

I know I've been away (mmh)

I'm just tryna get my paper straight, girl (yeah)

Don't give my shit away

I'm just tryna get my paper straight, girl

They just wanna fuck with you

'Cause they know I fuck with you

If I put my trust in you

What would you do?

Would you just step out? (Step out)

Would you thug it out? (Thug it out)

Would you be here to the end?

I just wanna know it's you, my friend

I just wanna know if you pretending"

By the time the song was done I was pulling in my driveway, next to Zia's car.

I hopped out and grabbed my shit then walked in.

"Yo Cinzia wea you at ?" I yelled when I walked in.

She came to the top of the stairs looking beat the fuck up while rubbing her eyes.

"What kaiiii, you don't need to yell" she groaned.

"damn you was sleep, my fault" I said.

"What ever" She waved me off about to go back to her room.

"aye zia, before I leave up outta hea imma order you some food so you betta be up to get it" I said.

"Kay" she said about to walk back to her room before she turned around.

"wait where you going" She asked

"to mind my business" I said.

"mchttt hate when you do that shit" she mumbled walking back in her room.

I walked into my room and threw out some clothes for me to put on after getting out the shower.

After shower

I had on some regular grey sweatshorts with a white wife beater and some Gucci slides with nike socks.

I grabbed the keys to my range and my phone then walked out my room.

"aight Zia, I'm gone make sure to get that food" I said walking out and I heard a faint okay.

I made sure the door was locked before I Walked to my car and hopped in.

I decided I wasn't gon play no music and just chill. I backed out of my driveway.

A cool lil minute later I pulled up to the parking garage to her place.

I walked up to her apartment and knocked on her door.

"who is it ?" her soft voice spoke from inside.

Ian say nun just knocked again.

"open the door" I finally said.

She opened the door looking confused.

"What are you doing here ?" she asked me.

"so you not gon let me in" I said then she moved to the side and let me in. I walked to her couch and sat down.

"you still didn't answer my question sir" she said  standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

I licked my lips looking at what she had on.

She had a lil ass see through shirt with no bra on, so I could see her nipples and some short boxers, and she got a fat ass.

"Hello" she said, waving her hands in my face.

"wassup, whatcu say" I said, pulling on my chin hairs.

"what are you doing here ?" she asked again.

"I can't come here now ?" I asked.

"I didn't say that it's just unexpected" she said.

"aight then just vibe, you want some food ?" I asked and she started smiling hard as fuck.

That's how you get any female

"Yessss" She dragged sitting next to me on the couch.

"whatchu want" I said, pulling out my phone to go to uber eats.

"I want a bowl from chipotle. White rice wit-" she started but I cut her off.

"hmmm and order me the same shit" I said, handing her my phone. She took it and put in the order then gave it back to me.

I set my phone down on the coffee table then leaned back into her couch.

"Why you left earlier ?" I asked her.

"When" she said, grabbing the remote and turning on the Tv.

"When we was at the gas station" I said and I peeped she rolled her eyes.

"cause yo girlfriend was mugging me hard as hell so I left before she woulda had to get slapped" she said.

Girlfriend ?!?!?!?

When I realized who she was talking about I sucked my teeth.

"Man that ain't my girlfriend" I said.

"so why she felt the need to come for me and ian even do her nun" She asked, looking at the side of my face.

"I might've fucked her a couple times" I told her honestly.

"shaking my head" She said, now facing the Tv.

"I deaded that before I left a month ago tho ion know why she can't just fall back" I said.

"cause she's delusional" Nari said.

"or you must got good dick" I heard her mumble.

"Whatchu said" I looked at her, smirking.

"I didn't say anything" She said, looking embarrassed.

"I heard it but imma leave you alone" I chuckled and she covered her face with her hands.

"I'm so sorry oh my gosh that's so embarrassing" She said with her face in her hands. I laughed cause she real life innocent. She hit my chest lightly and turned back to the Tv

"you trynna smoke ?" I asked her.

"ouuu yes" She said, turning to me.

I pulled out one of the three pre rolled blunts for my pocket.

"you got a lighter ?" I asked.

She got up and walked to her kitchen. I watched her ass move as she walked.

She came back with a lighter and sat back down next to me while I lit it.

I passed it to her first. She took two pulls then passed it back to me and we kept going like that.

10 minutes later we both high as shit watching the Tv.

"You need sum" I Asked since I felt her staring at the side of my face.

"umm ummm" she hummed, shaking her head no but still looking at me.

I turned my head and looked at her.

"c'mere" I told her and she climbed on my lap with each leg on one side of me.

"yes" she said. I placed my hands on her ass and rubbed it in circles.

"you beautiful as fuck, you know that"

"Thank you, you're handsome too" she told me and I chuckled.

I used my thumb and index on her chin to pull her down for a kiss.

As we kissing, she opened her mouth letting me put my tongue in.

"mhhhhh" she moaned. After a while she started losing her breath so I fell back. I pecked her lips a couple times before I backed up completely.

she looked up at me, blushed, then hid her face in my chest. I chuckled.

"I thought we were suppose to be friends" she said, looking at me.

"We are" I said.

"Friends don't kiss" she said tilting her head to the side. I licked my lips and she looked down at them before she bit hers.

"We do tho" I said. She just stared at me for a minute before she finally said sum.

"You so handsome" she said, laughing a little.

"Think so ?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and she hummed while nodding with a smile on her face.

Just as I was about to kiss her again, somebody knocked on her door.

"That's the food" She said getting off my lap. I adjusted myself in my pants since she got me hard then walked to the door behind her. Before she could open the door, I pulled her back and opened it myself.

"Cato ?" Ole dude asked.

"Preciate ya" I said, taking the food from him and giving him a tip. He nodded and left.

"Aww you're nice" Nari cooed following behind me to the kitchen.

"That wasn't shit Nari" I waved her off.

"Cato that was a 100 dollar tip, you probably made that boy night" She said and I just shrugged.

We pulled out our bowls on the island and started eating.

"why yours look better then mine" she frowned looking at my plate.

"Nari, they the same shit" I said looking at her crazy.

"No it's not, look at yours then mine" She said.

"hmmmm" I said handing her my bowl and taking her instead.

"Thank you Mr.sir" she said smiling and I shook my head with a chuckle.

"so Mr.Cato sir ....I'm gonna ask you a few questions and you're going to answer then okay" she said and I just stared at her blankly.

"Okay, moving on. What is your favorite color ?"

"Ultramarine blue"

"that's color is so pretty but next question. How old are you sir"

"21"

"oop okay grown nigga shit" she said making me chuckle. She a goofy as person for real.

"okay okay ummm what's one thing you like doing ?"

"helping people out"

"awww you're actually really sweet" she said.

"so what would you want to do when you get out of whatever it is you got going on" She said.

I've actually been thinking about this for a minute and I know what I want to do.

"I wanna open a rec center in my old hood & of course run some businesses" I said.

"Naw you asking all these questions, lemme ask sum" I said when she was getting ready to speak again.

"What you wanna do in the future ?" I asked her.

"I want to be a teacher but for younger kids like 2nd grade and down" She said and so nodded.

"youn get enough of Niko" I joked.

"Lords knows I do but I actually love kids" she said.

"I can tell" I said and she smiled.

"How so ?" she asked.

"You treat Niko like he ya son ... that's ya brother" I said.

"I know, but if I don't then who will" she asked, looking kinda sad making me regret even bringing up the topic.

"You a damn good sister so don't even stress it" I told her and she smiled at me.

"You got a beautiful ass smile" I said and she blushed.

"So you're just gonna keep complimenting me all night" she asked and I shrugged.

"Well thank you" she said.

After a moment of a comfortable silence, we threw our empty bowls out and she cleaned the counter.

"You staying the night ?" She asked walking towards her room with me following her.

"You want me to ?" I asked with a smirk on my face even though I was already finna stay here.

She turned around and blankly looked at me.

"Are you staying or night or not"She said.

"Yea lil mama" I told her, chuckling. She rolled her eyes and turned back around. We walked into her room and I took my shirt and other shit off to get in the bed as Nari walked around puttin shit up.

Her ass was sitting right in them shorts, I just had to slap it.

"owaaaaa ! Ca fucking to that hurt" She semi yelled pouting. I laughed while sitting at the edge of the bed.

"it's not funny"

"aight imma chill" I said, pulling her towards me.

She still had a pout on her face so I pecked her lips and she started smiling.

"Stop, always kissing on me" She said, looking away from me.

"you like that shit tho" I mumbled kissing on her neck.

She faintly moaned before she suddenly pushed my head back.

I looked at her confused before she started panicking.

"Oh my god, jay. I'm not supposed to be doing this. Oh my god. I feel so bad" She said all in one breath. As soon as I heard that nigga name I sucked my teeth.

"mchtt man fuck jay" I said.

"Don't say that, he didn't do anything to you, you don't even know him" She frowned.

"ion give a fuck, and it ain't like y'all inna a relationship" I shrugged.

"I mean, we're talking, it's like building for a relationship and me doing this with someone else is like cheating. I literally hate cheating with a passion. I'm giving very much hypocrite" She explained.

"you can't stay serious for shit" I chuckled

"naw but are y'all in a relationship ?" I asked.

"I me-"

"Are y'all in a relationship Nari ?" I asked again.

"No"

"aight then, stop trippin"

"It still feels like cheating, so be respectful" she told me.

I laid down in the bed while she got in on the other side.

"You needa drop ole dude" I said.

"He treats me good, why would I do that" she asked. I kept quiet because Ion like to admit my feelings and I'm lowkey feeling her.

I just shrugged.

"Why Cato ?" she asked again, while cupping jaw and turning my face towards hers.

"i'm trynna see wassup witchu" I told her, holding eye contact and licking my lips.

She hummed, kissed me then turned around.

"good night cato" she said and I chuckled.

"Goodnight Nari"

________________________________________

Once I get senior privilege i'll start updating more💞

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

Thuggin' Get Real De B ❀

Ficção Adolescente

78.2K 2.3K 30
A sixteen year old girl, Jacelyn lives in Detroit with her older brother, Jadien. He always been strict with his sister since their oldest brother, J...
374K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
24.8K 567 28
three best friends latravia(travia)symaria(sy)aria(rere) find there true loves when they start school again.trentist(Trent)kendasha(deadea) tyrone(Ty...
Thug Passion De LiDozer😼

Ficção Adolescente

50.6K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?