The third Maximoff

By Bluewonder88

What if Wanda and Pietro had a triplet, y/n is the third Maximoff sibling. Y/n fights alongside her siblings... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 37

487 12 9
By Bluewonder88

"Look, it's the star o' the show." Agnes cheers upon her arrival when you walked outside to meet up with your sister.

"Agnes. I'm sorry. What did you say?" Wanda asked in confusion, having blanked out for a moment when you join them both.

"Oh, I brought my pet rabbit. For your magic act." The neighbor clarified, holding up the cage.

"Yes, of course! Thank you, Agnes. We will take good care of him." Wanda spoke as you took the rabbit and walked it back inside before you would leave for the meeting.

"Señor Scratchy just loves the stage. He played baby Jesus in last year's Christmas pageant." Agnes told you both.

"Oh." Wanda replied.

"Shall we?" You asked when you walked back out, ready to go.

"Oh, we shall." Agnes said before linking your arms and walking down the street with you and your sister. "So, are you ready to meet Queen Cul de Sac and her Merry Homemakers?" Agnes teased.

"Agnes, Dottie can't be as bad as you say." Wanda chuckled at the woman's description.

"Hmm, well, you'll notice her roses bloom under penalty of death." Wanda scoffed at Agnes before she stopped walking and faced you both with seriousness.

"Wanda, can I give you a bit of friendly advice?"

"Is it about the way I'm dressed?" Wanda looked down at her outfit, knowing it was not common for women to wear pants.

"Yes, but it's too late for that. Dottie is the key to everything in this town. Country club memberships, parties, school admissions..."

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves." Wanda chuckled.

"You get in with Dottie and it'll be smooth sailing from here on out. Just mind your P's and Q's and you're gonna do just fine." Agnes gave you her advice. "Same goes for you" she looked at you next.

"Or maybe I could just be myself? More or less?" You suggested calmly.

"Oh, y/n, that's good." Agens laughed thinking you were joking. You and your sister laughed along nervously before noticing a group of women leaving the house.

"Oh, is that her?" You asked Agnes.

"Everybody, hurry up please." Dottie called out.

"Hiya, Dottie! Your roses are divine." Agnes waved at her with a fake smile plastered onto her face.

"Well, thank you." She calmly replied, leading the group away from the house. Agnes sent you both a look before you joined the others and walked to the pool club.

~~~

"The Rotary Club is finishing the stage set-up as we speak." A woman spoke as the rest of you sat under a tent by a poolside. Dottie places a single ice cube into her drink and Wanda copies, trying to make a good impression. "They've given the gazebo a fresh coat of paint and will be installing the final decorations all through the town square. And if you recognize the antique footlights, it's because they're from my store." Beverly continued as Wanda continued to copy Dottie who was now stirring her drink delicately.

"And the chairs?" Dottie raised question.

"I'm sorry, Dottie. I didn't ask about the chairs." Beverly replied sheepishly.

"So you better not ask me if you can chair any committees in the future." Dottie snapped with a calm tone. Beverly sits down with disappointment as Dottie stands to address you all. You watch Beverly, feeling bad for how she was treated after forgetting one small detail. "The devil's in the details, Bev." Dottie said.

"That's not the only place he is." Agnes leaned over towards you and Wanda with her comment.

"As you all know, the talent show is the sole fundraiser for Westview Elementary." Dottie started up again as Agnes handed Beverly a flask.

"This might help." Agnes whispered.

"In the eight years since I founded our little club, this event has gotten bigger and better every season."

"Say, those pants are peachy keen." A woman told Wanda as she handed her a tray of food.

"Do you really think so? The other ladies are in skirts. I was worried but my sister told me it would be fine." Wanda started to ramble on.

"We only have a few hours until show time, so a little less cross chatter and a little more focus." Dottie continued to point out Wanda.

"Okay." Wanda nodded along.

"Those little boys and girls are counting on us. All of this is for the children."

"For the children." Everyone spoke in sync.

"For the children." Wanda added after but she stuck out with her words as they were a second later than everyone else.

"So, I want you all to give yourselves a big hand..." Dottie cleared her throat and Wanda cut her off with her claps. "At the appropriate time, of course. But first let's review event etiquette. Dress code is upscale garden party..." the woman trailed on once more.

"The only reason I didn't clap is because I'm afraid to move." The woman beside Wanda whispered.

"Yeah."

"I actually don't know what I'm doing here."

"I'm starting to feel that way myself. I'm Wanda." She introduced kindly.

"I'm, uh... Natalie" the woman claimed.

"And I'm irritated. Tickets for tonight are completely sold out. Now, you can clap." Dottie cut into their conversation. Everyone clapped until Dottie cut them off. "And stop."

"Really, how is anybody doing this sober?" Agnes whispered once again leaning towards you. You stifled your laugh and continued to sit through the boring meeting.

~~~

"That is why you never do a seating chart on an empty stomach." Dottie lectured you and your sister as you both cleaned up and she watched from her seat.

"Golly, you're a whiz at all this committee stuff, Dottie. Thank you for choosing us to help you clean up today. I feel so lucky." Wanda spoke, trying to get on the woman's good side.

"You are." Dottie stated. Wanda turned towards where you were and stuck her tongue out mockingly for Dottie and you let out a short laugh.

"I can't help but wonder if you and I haven't gotten off on the wrong foot, Dottie. And I would like to correct that if I can." Wanda turned back to face the woman, trying her best to make a good impression.

"And how would you do that?" Dottie inquired while your sister sent her a nervous laugh saying nothing. "I've heard things about you. You and your husband. And your siblings" she spoke carefully.

"Well, I don't know what you've been told, but I assure you we don't mean anyone any harm." You stepped in to calm the situation, feeling slightly defensive of people fearing you and your family.

"I don't believe you." Dottie squinted her eyes towards you both. The radio that had been playing music softly in the background began to crackle with sound.

"Wanda. Wanda, can you read me, over? Wanda?" The radio called out as you all froze and turned to face it.

"Who is that?" Dottie worried.

"Wanda?" The raduo continued.

"Who are you?" Dottie accusingly looked towards your sister who you stood protectively beside.

"Wanda?" You turned to your triplet with confusion.

"Wanda? Wanda. Who is doing this to you, Wanda? Wanda? Wanda? Wan..." the radio suddenly blows a fuse and the glass in Dotties hand shatters.

"Dottie!" Wanda rushed to help her clean the red liquid coming from her cut which was a large contracts to the black and white. "You... Oh!" Wanda grabbed a towel as Dottie noticed the blood.

"Pop quiz, Wanda. How does a housewife get a bloodstain out of white linen? By doing it herself." Dottie takes the towel and walks away from you both, calm as if nothing had happened.

———————————————-
Question of the day: did you like Dottie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.3K 103
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...
2.6K 84 9
(Y/n) (L/n), Wanda Maximoff and Vision, three super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives, begin to suspect that everything is not as it see...
2.5K 99 2
Pietro Maximoff is handsome and popular, but he can't date before his twin sister. The problem is that no one can get close to his sister, Wanda Maxi...
53.5K 1.8K 38
"something isn't right here, wanda" ~~~ Emma Maximoff is the three year old daughter of Wanda and Vision, she was born just after the Sokovian accord...