Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 8| Engagement
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping

11K 630 38
By cupcakes6621

As they stood in line for bungee jumping, everyone decided who wants to actually try it. Preeti turned to Ahana and Neil for their decision while Shruti and Rohan moved out of the line and by the bridge railing to gain a better view.

Preeti:"What about you Ahana bhabhi?"

Ahana:"oh No no I won't go"

Neil:"Rubbish we are going"( He said holding Ahana's hands while he eyes widen)

Ahana:"What? No Neil. I won't go"

Neil:"Trust me Ahana it will be fun"

Ahana:"What fun? what so fun in falling from a bridge and almost dieing "

Neil:(Laughing)" Shona no one is dieing. And you won't know it's fun if you don't try it"

Ahana:"Neil Please na. Be like Rohan Bhai and agree with me"

Neil:"Ahana why don't you be like Sid and agree to me"( Ahana made a whiney face while Neil gave her wink as they heard The worker call the next person in line which was Sid and Preeti)

As the worker strapped Sid and Preeti to the strings, Rohan clicked few pics of them. Preeti was happily smiling while Sid looked concerned at the river flowing below.

Sid:"jaan you for sure want to do this"( he said as the worker started to position them to the edge of the platform)

Preeti:( excitedly) "ofcourse "

Worker:"Will you jump or do you need a push "

Preeti:(before Sid could speak)"We will jump."

Ahana watched as the worker counted from 3 to 1 before she saw Sid and Preeti falling and Sid's scream along with Preeti's woahhhh was heard. After few mins, the string stopped bouncing and Sid and Preeti were pulled up slowly.

Preeti:(As the worker opened  the straps )"Omg bhabhi that was damn fun. You will enjoy"

Sid:"God I feel like vomiting, but yeah it was a great experience"( He said causing Neil to chuckled)

After Sid and Preeti, Sameer and Ryan went. They enjoyed the ride like Preeti. All this while Ahana was getting anxious. As their turn came closer, her heartbeat raised.  As the worker started to open Sameer and Ryan's strap, Ahana felt a warm hand slip into hers comforting her. Ahana looked up to see Neil giving her a assuring smile.

Neil:"It's okay shona. I am here"(Ahana looked into Neil's eyes which calmed her)

Worker:(Breaking their eyelock)"Next"

Ahana:(In her mind)" okay let's get this over with. Stay calm Ahana. It will be over in 2 seconds.( She said trying to calm her heart but next second she want to cry seeing the height)

Worker:"So which pose would you like. facing each other or back to back."( They were sending the pairs down by these to poses only. Mostly couples such as Preeti and Sid were facing each other only while other such as Sameer and Ryan or friends used the back to back pose.)

Neil:"We will take the first one"

Neil and Ahana stood facing each other as the worker strapped them individually before he strapped them two together. By the end of all the process. Ahana and Neil were literally glued to each other. On one hand Ahana found it relaxing as she could hug Neil and hide her face in his chest which gets rid of her nervousness but on the other hand she also found herself a little embarrassed as being this close to Neil in public more so in front of her family members.

Worker:(Explaining the instructions which he told everytime)" Okay. When you fall, you will bounce up and down few times. Try not to move you legs in and out because that can cause the string to swing. When the bouncing stops we will give a signal before pulling you up. That process will take few mins please be patient as it is for your safety."

Ahana and Neil nodded before The worker started to again check their string and after making sure it is strapped properly, he guided them to the edge. Seeing this Ahana's hands, which rested on the side of Neil's side waist, tightened gripping onto his sweater.

Neil:"It's alright baccha."( Ahana looked into Neil's eyes )

Ahana:( whispering so only Neil could hear)" is there no chance of backing up now?"

Neil:(chuckles)"I'm afraid no sweetheart "( Ahana groaned as she hide her face in Neil's chest)

Worker:" will you jump or do you need a push"

Ahana:"Push"( She said quickly before looking at Neil who nodded)

Worker:"Alright on the count of 3 then. 1....2....3"( He pushed Ahana and Neil off the egde And louds screams were heard. One of joy and one of fear)

Ahana felt the gound beneath  her slip as they started to fall. A scream left her mouth as she fell the wind hit her hard. For few second she felt her stomach give a tingling sensation as they fell. She had her eyes shut but she could literally feel the loud Woahhh that left Neil's mouth as they fell. Her Hair, which she tied in a ponytail before jumping, Flowed in the wind as they feel upside down.

Ahana opened her eyes slightly to see Neil looking at her. Just then she felt a jerk as the string bounced them up in the air again causing her tighten her grip around Neil more.

Neil:"Shona open you eyes and look"

Ahana opened her eyes slowly as she looked down to see the water so close yet so far. The view was amazing. They swinged back and forth along with up and down until the sting stabilized holding them in one position. They heard the workers state that the signal is clear for them to be pulled upwards. Slowly they started to be pulled up. The workers made sure that the not to pull to fast. Once the were fully up,the workers held onto Ahana and Neil, making them stand up probably. It took few mins to unwrap them from the protective gear before it was time for the next person to go.

Neil:(Holding her hand as they walked out of the area towards their family members)"See shona. That was fun right? Maybe we should try sky diving next time"

Ahana:(Eyes widen)" What? No.. Neil you seriously have a death wish or what. Why do you want to die so badly"

Neil:(Laugh)" Oh shona. Your too cute"(He pulled at cheeks while she glared at him)

Naira:"Mumma"( They heard Naira's voice and turned to see Naira running towards Ahana while behind them Rahul and Angali walked holding Ansh and Aryan's hands)

Ahana:(Picking Naira up in her arms)"Hey princess "

Neil kissed Naira's forehead as the Family members gathered around to decided what to do next. It was around 6 in the evening so they decided to drive back to the resort. They would reach by dinner time. The plan was to have dinner together and then call it a day. Though There was also a secret plan going on between Neil and Sid which no one seemed to notice.

After reaching the resort, Everyone went into their rooms to freshen up. Afterwards they met at the book room where they were gonna have their dinner around 9.

They had ordered Few dishes such as panner butter masala, Malai kofta, Bariyani, Naan, and few chats such as Samosa chat and ragda patices. ( Indian dishes) Everyone eat dinner while busy laughing and talking. As they finished their food around 11, Neil signaled Sid something through his eyes and he nodded. He then turned to Preeti, whispering something in her eyes to which she smiled and nodded.

Preeti:"Ahana Bhabhi, Actually I need you help. can you come to my room with me"

Ahana:"Right now? Um okay let's go"

Preeti:"Shruti Bhabhi You also came"( Shruti also followed confused)

In  Preeti and sid's room..

Ahana and Shruti were seated on the bed when Preeti came out with a beautiful red saree in her hands.

Shruti:"Preeti what is this?"

Preeti:"Actually Bhabhi This saree is a gift. It's so beautiful na. It should be wore only on special occasions. Actually it's blouse doesn't fit me so I Can't really tell how it will look. I think it will fit Ahana bhabhi. Please try it na bhabhi"

Ahana:"But what's the need Preeti. You could just wrap it around you without the blouse"

Preeti:"no no I want to see it how it will look on the final look. Please Bhabhi"

Ahana:"okay give it to me"( Ahana said and went to the restroom to change while Preeti pull a confused Shruti in the corner and whispered something in her ears)

Shruti:(Smiling)"ohh so this is the scene"

Preeti:"Yes bhabhi. Please Help me. I somehow managed to get her changed into the saree but what about the makeup and jewelry "

Shruti:"Don't worry I got a plan"

Ahana:(coming out dressed in the red saree)"Preeti see"

Preeti:"Wow bhabhi your looking gorgeous. This color suits you so well. Neil bhai has great choice I must say"( She said the last part a little quietly as she admired how beautiful Ahana looked in the saree.)

Ahana:"What?"

Shruti:"Nothing Ahana. But don't you think something's missing "

Ahana:"What Bhabhi?"

Shruti:"I am not sure. Wait let try adding some makeup and fix your hair. Maybe it will work"

Preeti:"great idea Bhabhi"(She said as she dragged Ahana to the dressing table while Ahana looked confused)

Ahana:"But what's the need. I mean you just want to see how the dress looks na then why all this getting ready for"

Preeti:"Bhabhi but something is missing we are just trying to find it out"

Shruti:"yes Ahana just sit still for few mins and let us test out some things "

Shruti and Preeti took the opportunity to Get Ahana properly ready. They set her hair properly and Did some makeup before making her wear some jewelry. Ahana all this while looked confused but when ever she tried to reason with them they would tell her that it is important to get how the final look will look. After some time Ahana took infront of them dressed in the red saree with Her long hair open and flowing behind her.

Ahana:(Looking at her self in the mirror)"It looks like I am going to a party or something "

Shruti:"Something like that only"

Ahana:"Huh?"

Shruti:"No..nothing"( Preeti grinned as she texted Sid to start the next part of the plan)

Ahana:"Okay. Now you have seen can I change. It already 11:45. The kids need to sleep. It's already so late and Neil must be waiting "( She said as she gathered her previous clothes and started to head to the washroom when Preeti stopped her)

Preeti:"Wai....wait bhabhi. Let's take some pic"

Ahana:"But Preeti "

Preeti:"Please na bhabhi. For me"( She said giving Ahana a small pout)

Ahana:( laughs)" you are literally a kid "( She said pulling Preeti cheeks with affectionate while Preeti smiled)"Okay but just few pictures"

Preeti:"Hmm promise"( In her mind)" Please Neil bhai start you plan soon because I won't be able to stop Bhabhi for long"

Preeti and Shruti tried to keep Ahana busy in photo session but soon that was also finished. Preeti and Shruti started to panic as Ahana started to head to the washroom to change with her previous cloths in her hand, when Ahana's phone pings.

Preeti:"Bhabhi see you got a msg it may be important "( Ahana looked at her phone and panicked)

Shruti:"What happened Ahana?"

Ahana:"I don't know bhabhi it's Neil msg. it stated that come quickly, Naira got hurt and she won't stop crying"

Shruti:"Go fast Ahana "

Ahana:"Yeah"( She started to leave when she stopped and turn to Preeti)"Preeti your saree"

Preeti:"It's not important bhabhi. You go like this. Naira Needs you. Change later and give it to me"

Ahana:(With a small smile)"Thanks Preeti "

Ahana ran out of Preeti's room and rushed to Her room. As she opened her door and entered she saw the hall empty. She frowned and dropped her previous clothes on the sofa as she rushed to the kids room but found it empty too. She heard some noise from her room and rushed there. As she opened the door the view in front of her stunned her.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:" Neil's Surprise for Ahana."

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji  - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger  brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love.

Baccha - Baby; Can be used as a endearment for spouse or for kids as well.

Mami -  mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Bua - Father's Sister

Dadi bua -  Father's bua

Saree - Indian dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 29.2K 77
Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malhotra Series * Editing In Process * What...
554K 28.4K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
198K 7.2K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
1.9M 98.1K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...