Secret

By harithx

Felix have big fat crush on the bad boy of the school, he thought that he never will have a chance with him... More

Characters
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Part 18
19

2.

1.9K 73 32
By harithx

Minho's pov

I still feel a bit worry about my Jisungie.

"Hey, how about we go to the rooftop for a sec? I just have a bad feeling." I said to Hyunjin after the both of us walk out of the class.

"Huh? Sure. Let me text Chan hyung first." He said as we proceed to go to the rooftop.

As we got closer to the door, we can hear a group of people talking. So we peek to see who are talking.

"No, it's ok hyung. It's our treat. You should save your money." Joengin (if I'm not mistaken) said to Felix.

"Oh yeah, I need to search for part time job! Can you guys come with me to search for it?" Felix asks them.

All of them nod with food full in their mouth.

"of course Lixxie. I know it's hard with family like yours. But you don't have to worry. You have us as your family. OK?" Seungmin (?) said with determination and other two nod their head in agreement.

"I don't know what I did in my past life to have you guys now" Felix said with tears brimming in his eyes.

"Hey, no crying!" All of them said in panic. That made Felix laugh.

I look at Hyunjin with questioning eyes. He shrugs.

"Hey Hannie, Is your knee ok?" I can hear someone asks. I quickly divert my eyes to Jisung.

"I don't know. Let me check." He said with mouth full of food. I can't help but to smile at his cuteness.

He pull his pants leg up and I can see a big bruise forming. I begin to get worry.

"Woah, that's a big bruise there!" Jeongin (?) said with his eyes widen in shock.

"Now that you mention it, it does hurt after the running." He said as he sheepishly rub his nape in embarrassment.

"Are you ok Hannie? Is it too painful? We can go to the clinic after this." Felix said in worry.

"Nah, I think I'm ok. You don't need to worry about it Lixxie." He said with a smile.

"Hey, I use to fight so I know it must hurt a lot with bruise that big. I'll take you to the infirmary after this and it's final." Felix said sternly.

I look at Hyunjin in shock when I heard that Felix used to fight. He also look surprise.

"Ok fine. Let's go now. I already finish my food. I don't want to be late for class." He said as he carefully get up and limp towards us.

He look back as he's calling for Felix to hurry up. "We'll see you guys after school ok?" he said to other two.

Both of them nod their head. "Of course hyung!" they both said while waving to Jisungie.

As he was limping I guess he didn't notice that I'm infront of him, he bump into me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" he asks in panic as he look in front. He froze when he sees me.

"I'm ok. How about you?" I asks as I point to his leg. He stood there frozen.

"Jisung?" I asks as I wave my hand in front of his face. He slowly turn towards Felix. I can see his ears turn red.

"Hannie! That's rude! You should reply when someone is talking to you!" he said in a teasing tone.

"Felix!" he yelp out. He was about to take a step closer to Felix when suddenly his leg buckle under him. Thank god I was close towards him, I quickly catch him in my arms.

I look down at him. I can see his face become really red.

"Uh, I'm...I'm sorry.." he said as he try to stand up again but I can see he wince in pain.

I quickly carry him in a bridal style.

"Hold on." I said as I begin to walk to the infirmary.

"Y..You don't have t..to do this! I..I can walk myself!" he said in panic as he try to get down.

"Hey, careful! Or you'll be seriously injured!" I said sternly to him. I can see he coward a bit.

"B...But..." he didn't finish saying his sentence when suddenly a girl fall in front of me.

I stop and look at her with empty gaze.

"H..Hey, you can put me down. Y..You should help her. I can manage myself from here." He said as he got out from my grip and begin to limp to the infirmary.

I ignore the girl and follow him from a distance.

I can see he flinch everytime he walks. I sigh and shake my head. I was about to go and help him when suddenly I can see someone put their foot infront of Jisungie making him fall face first to the floor.

I was about to help him when the same girl that fall infront of me block Jisung from getting up.

"Who are you?! And why is Minho oppa carrying you?!" she sneered at him with her arms cross in front of her and her minions behind her.

Jisung try to get up silently. She stomp her foot on to Jisungie's back making him fall to the floor again with a groan.

"I'm asking you, you bitch! Who the hell are you huh?!"she yell.

I can feel my blood boil. Without thinking much, I walk to Jisungie and lift him again in bridal style while hiding his face at my neck. I glare the thing that dare to hurt my baby in front of me.

"Who are you? Why are you this to my baby?" I growl out.

"Y..Your baby?! Oppa! What are you joking about?! Put that thing down or it will give diseases to you!" she exclaim as she try to pry my hand away from my baby.

"Who give you the permission to touch me bitch? I don't hit woman but I won't hesitate if you don't take off your grimy hand away from me." I growl out in anger.

"Umm.. Minho.... I think y..you should let me down... I don't want to be the cause of you and your girlfriend breaking up..." he mumble out to me.

I tighten my hold on him.

"Girlfriend? Sorry to break it to you baby, but I'm gay as hell. Just looking at a girl make me feel sick. Especially like her species." I said to him lovingly. I purposely bump into her and bring my baby to the infirmary.

As soon as we arrive, I open the door and I can see that it's vacant and the nurse is not in. I just shrug and carefully place my baby on the bed.

"Baby, can you roll up your pants for me?" I asks after I take an ice pack from the fridge. I can see he begin to blush really hard.

"I..It's ok I ...I can do it myself... T..Thanks for bringing me here.." he said as he try to get the ice pack from me.

I shake my head.

"Nope. It's either you cooperate or I will use will power. Which one do you prefer?" I ask him as I inch closer to his face. He quickly pull his head away from me and look away.

He obediently roll his pants leg up. I smile and gently put the ice pack on his knee and he wince.

"Is it ok? Does it hurt too much?" I asks as I gently press on the bruise.

"It hurts." He mumble out.

"I'm sorry, but I do need to press it a little or else the swelling won't go down." I said as I gently press the ice pack again. I can hear he wince.

"Is your back ok?" I asks him as I look at him directly in the eye.

"My back? I don't know." He said as he begin to play with his fingers.

"Can you please turn around and take off your shirt so that I can see?" I asks him. He look at me with wide eyes before slowly turn around and take off his shirt.

I can see redness on his back. I gently touch the place and I can see he wince.

"Is it painful?" I asks as I try to touch it again to make sure there's nothing wrong except for the slight redness.

"Just..Just it hurts a little." He said.

"When you move around does it hurt?" I asks. He try to move around.

"Not really. I can endure it." He said.

"If that's the case, then I will wrap your knee and we can go to class. Ok?" I said to him. He nod his head and put on his shirt again before turning around facing me.

I carefully wrap his knee. "Ok, all done. Let's go to class now ok?" I said to him as I stand up and give my hand for him to hold.

"Well.. Thanks for helping me." He said with a smile and grab my hand. I can feel my heart beating so fast and I smile back at him.

After he stand up he release my hand. I can feel a bit sad when he release his grip.

"Well I'll go first ok?" he said to me and begin to limp his way to class.

I quickly take his arm and put over my shoulder while my hand wrap around his waist.

"We're going to the same way and I'm your seatmate. So let me help you ok?" I said to him as I look directly into his eyes.

I can see he blush but nod his head. Slowly I guide him to class.

"Hey, I didn't even introduce myself. The name's Lee Minho but my friends call me Lee Know." I said as I look at him.

"Well you didn't have to because practically everyone here know who you are." He said with a chuckle. I can feel my heart flutter.

"Well, how about you? What's your name? Or should I call you mine?" I said to him teasingly with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, the name's Han Jisung. My friends call me Hannie but I prefer if you can call me Jisung." He said with a blush.

"But I want to call you Hansung. Can't I?" I asks.

"Hansung? Why?" he asks.

"Well because I think that's a cuter name for a cutie like you." I said with a smirk.

I can see he blush.

"Stop that. I'm not cute ok? I'm just average." He said as he puff out his cheeks.

"Whatever you say Hansungie." I said to him. He shakes his head while giggle a little. As we walk into the class everyone is watching us. I can see Jinnie smirk at me. I just roll my eyes at him.

"Why are you late Mr. Lee and Mr. Han?" Mr. Kim asks.

"We're from the infirmary. Jisung hurt his knee." I explain to the teacher. He nods his head in understanding and let us go to our seat. I can see all of the student glaring at Hansung. I give all of them death glare as I help Hansungie to his seat.

"Well, thank you Minho hyung." He said with a smile before taking out his notebook to focus in class. I can't help but to grin like an idiot.

I can feel my phone buzz. I take it out and I can see it's from Jinnie.

"Stop grinning like an idiot before your cheeks hurt." The text read.

I turn towards him and give the middle finger to him. He just chuckle and pay attention to class.

Hyunjin's pov

I chuckle at Minho hyung before paying attention to the teacher. I was busy focusing on the class when something caught my eye.

"Hey, Felix, where did you get that ring?" I asks him curiously.

"Huh?" he looks confuse before he look at his finger.

"Oh this, I got this from a friend. But I don't know where he went. He just suddenly disappeared." He said nonchalantly while playing with the ring.

'Is...Is he Y..Yongbok?' I thought as my eyes widen. He just ignore it and pay attention again to the teacher.

"Hyung we need to go now!" I send a text to the group chat.

"Why what's wrong?" Channie hyung asks worriedly.

"I'll explain later. We need to go now. I think I found him." I reply.

I quickly stand up with Minho hyung and both of us begin to walk out from the class and go to the parking lot. I put my head in my hands as I lean on my motorcycle.

"Hey, you're ok?" Minho hyung asks as he rub small circle on my back. I just sigh loudly.

"Hey, what do you mean with your text?" Channie hyung asks after he arrive infront of me.

"I found him." I mumble out.

"Found who?" they asks in confusion.

"Yongbok." I said as I look at them with serious expression. All of them tense up.

"How? Who? Are they in our school?" Changbin asks.

I slowly nod. I look directly at Minho hyung. "Felix is Yongbok." I said to him. His eyes widen in shock. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.5K 23
Felix (omega) and his 3 overprotective brothers yoongi (beta), jungkook and minho (alphas), will move into a new city. New school is also waiting for...
24.6K 1.1K 30
In which Changbin is a shy innocent boy. Felix in the other hand is a bad boy, and tries to flirt with Changbin. ~fluff ~smut
19.1K 579 26
The Stray Kids members have separated into two dorms. Chan, Changbin, Jisung, and Hyunjin in one. Minho, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin in the other. T...
43.9K 1.4K 62
A high school fanfic Might include some smut and lots of fluff Might include side ships: - Hyunjin + Seungmin - Chan + Felix - Minho + Jisung - Jeong...