KARNA - MAHADEV'S DECIPLE

By karn0123

I do not want hurt anybody's religious sentiments. This story is purely my imagination, what if karna in sear... More

MEETING MAHADEV
KAILASH PARVAT AND TRAINING
TESTS AND BOONS
FIGHT WITH INDRA DEV AND HOME COMING
RETURN AND ENCOUNTER
KALA PRADARSHAN
KARNA TALKS WITH GANGAPUTR
GANGAPUTR VS SURYAPUTRA
CORONATION
MEETING KURUVANSH
KARNA'S TALENT
KARNA'S MISCHIEF AND RASHMI CHARIOT
FIGHTING ASURS AND MEETING KRISHNA
SECRET IS OUT
KRISHNA'S MARRIAGE
RETURN TO HASTINAPUR
BHEESHMA KNOWS EVERYTHING
KARNA'S PUNISHMENT
VIJAYDHARI AND RASHMIRATHI
KARNA'S FAME
SIX MONTHS LATER
GUESTS ARRIVED AT ANGA
MAHASHIVRATRI
AVANTIKA GET TO KNOW ABOUT KARNA
VIKRAMADITYA'S REQUESTED ALMS FROM KARNA
TRAINING WITH KARNA
AVANTIKA TALKED TO KARNA
KARNA KILLING CHANDRASUR
KARNA TALK WITH AVANTIKA
BEFORE LEAVING FOR HASTINAPUR
KARNA GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH
KARNA GOT REALLY ANGRY
TWIST
ARDHNARISHWAR'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRONA
LEAVING HASTINAPUR
RETURN TO ANGA AND STEPS TOWARDS FUTURE
BHEESHMA REALISATION AND????
PROGRESS
JEALOUSY
ARRIVAL, DATES AND CELEBRATION
KARNA - AVANTIKA FUTURE PLANNING.
MAIRRAGE
RETURN TO ANGA AND ????
NEW DAY IN ANGA
ONE MONTH AND CONFESSION
HASTINAPUR'S CHANGE
BHEESHMA'S NEW DISCIPLE
KARNA - PARSHURAM TALK
VARNAVRAT INCIDENT
AFTERMATH
BIRTH OF PRINCE OF ANGA
AUTHOR NOTE
NEW STORY
SURYAPRAST AND INVITATION
VACATION AND ARRIVAL AT PANCHAL
SWAMVAR
RUDRA ANTICS.
PANDAVAS IN HASTINAPUR
DIVISION
INDRAPRASTHA
RETURN TO SURYAPRAST
RUDRA'S NEW JOURNEY
INVITATION
FLASHBACK
MEETING AND DISCUSSION
TURN OF EVENTS
RAJSUYA YAGNA
A/n
CURSE AND ????
RETURN
DWARKA
SWAMVAR OF CHARUMATI
RUDRA'S RETURN
AFTERMATH
BEGINING OF DOWNFALL
DYUT INVITATION AND ACCEPTANCE
ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR
Game
CHANGE OR INEVITABLE???

SHOW FOR THE CROWD

3.4K 150 16
By karn0123

Next day Karna woke up did his pooja and returned to castle. Avantika has woken up and did her pooja and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. Then whole family with Dushala and Ashwatthama had breakfast. Karna called sabha. Karna and Avantika went to sabha. The proceeding were done in one hour. After that Karna informed the representatives to gather all subjects of Anga to gather in the same stadium as day before yesterday because he has something to show everyone. He didn't tell them what was he planning. The representative were curious and went out to gather the crowd.

The crowd was in the stadium, they were curious as to why Karna invited them here. The saw royals entered the stadium but Karna and Avantika were not among them. They also looked confused as why this sudden meeting were called. Vikram was in the middle of field. To day stadium has opened ceiling as it was day time. Vikram addressed the crowd and pleaded them to sit down.

Vikram : People of Anga to day king has called all of you to showcase you a epic duel. Lets not waste any time and call the participants of duel.

“First one is none other than our beloved king RADHEY KARNA.

Karna entered the field in his yellow dhoti and white angavastra in absense of any jwellery and crown. The gone balastic. They had always heard of valour of Karna but never saw him fighting. They always wanted to see it, they also wondered who he was going to fight against. Radha, Adhiratha, Ashwatthama and Dushala has already guessed what is going on and who was his opponent. Radha and Adhiratha looked concerned but not about Karna but Avantika. Ashwatthama shook his head at his friends antics and Dushala was excited.

Vikram : “Now the person who is going to duel with our king. This warrior is none other than saint Vishwamitra's disciple our beautiful queen Queen Avantika.

Avantika too entered the arena she was wearing a White dress that fully covered her body but was not hindering her movement. He hair was also covere with white turbun. Crowd got shocked seeing her, they couldn't believe that their King was going to fight a woman and that too his wife, their queen in front of everyone. Even so they cheered, the audience was immediately picked their side females were supporting Karna whereas males were cheering and supporting their brave queen. The children were just excited. Radha gasped.

Radha : What is my idiot son is doing? What if he hurt my daughter in law? I am going to stop this.

Dushala : You don't have to worry kaki. Thus is just a spar no one is going to get hurt.

Ashwatthama : Dushala is right kaki. Don't worry abou bhabhi, she is a person trained by Saint Vishwamitra, teacher of Lord Ram and Laxman. She is excellent fighter.

Dushala : Yes kaki, you didn't know but during our fight with Chandrasur, bhabhi defeated one of his subordinate with ease. She is really good with sword. I am excited to see this duel.

Adhiratha : Listen to kids, Radha. There must be reason for both of them to do this. Lets not interfere.

Radha : Ok Arya, but if Avantika get even as much of bruise then I will punish Karna and you won't be unscathed either.

Adhiratha gulped. Ashwatthama and Dushala laughed at him.

Dushala : What about if Bhrata Karna got hurt.

Radha : “Then he deserved it.” Adhiratha too nodded his head.

Ashwatthama was shocked by her statement. He then laughed at Karna's misery. It seemed Radha kaki has changed sides, he was sure Avantika will be deciding one among Karna and her. She will have majority supporting her. Poor karna.

Karna and Avantika in the field looked each other and smiled.This was the plan suggested by Avantika herself. She did so because she wanted the women of anga to be interested in weapons and self defence training and what better way to do that than to show them instead of preaching about it. Karna agreed to plan, so they were here. Both do wanted to spar with each other for a long time too so making decision wasn't difficult. This was going to be sword fight and rules were no divyastra by Avantika and no Kavach by Karna, who ever disarmed their opponent first wins. The time limit is one hour.

The sankhnath happened. They both streched hands and summoned a sword. Then they leaped towards each other and clashes of metal was heard. Both were using basics to absolute level. One attached other defended, the fight started slow but it picked it's pace as both guaged eachother. They fought half hour with just basics. Then they stopped ans smiled each other. They both did mantras ans summoned energy to their swords then the fight truly started flying slashes of energy were everywhere and the fight gotten fierce. No one of them showed any sign of slowing down every after such battle. They both stuck sword to ground and vibrantion was felt to all due to collision of energy.  After one hour the sankhnath happened and fight was declared as draw.

Karna and Avantika mumbled to each other.

Avantika : Your sword skill is great Aarya.

Karna : Your will be greater Priye, Mata Parvati's knowledge has just ingrained in you it will take years to digest it.

Avantika : It looked like our purpose has been achieved.

Karna : Yes.

The audience were cheering loudly. They couldn't believe such fierce fight was of between husband and wife. The fight looked more like beautiful dance to death. There was such ferocity in both their movements. They were happy to be subjects of such capable King and Queen. The names of both Karna and Avantika was echoing every where. The women too were happy that the queen showed men that they too could fight. With royals.

Radha : Look Arya, my beautiful daughter is as skilled as she is beautiful.

Adhiratha : Yes, Radha. Both seemed enjoying the battle.

Dushala : Bhabhi was great.

Ashwatthama : They both were great but this is not even the tip of iceberg.

Radha : What do you mean putr Ashwatthama.

Dushala : Kaki, what he means that both Bhrata and bhabhi didn't showed their true skill. You all have seen Bhrata fighting Pitamah Bheeshma this fight didn't have same ferocity as that fight and I have seen bhabhi easily carving the Asur. This isn't their true capabilities.

Ashwatthama (shocked) : You know sword fighting.

Dushala (smiles) : Yes, I do

Ashwatthama : But you didn't tell anyone.

Dushala : What is to tell. What, have you thought I am like other princes who is helpless. I do know sword fighting, let me tell you I was the only one girl interested in learning weapons and self defence in kanyakul. I am no master but no slouch either. I just don't have any experience due to lack of training partner.

Ashwatthama : You could have told me, we could have spared.

Dushala : oh! I forgot but now first I train with bhabhi like how you trained with Bhrata Karna. She is very strong and I could learn a lot of things from her. We could spar after our training.

Ashwatthama nodded. Radha and Adhiratha were smiling seeing this. They too have guessed relationship of these two.

In the field

Karna : Thank you for all of you joining today. I have done this today because from tomorrow Avantika is going to start seprate class for women to learn using weapons. If any of you are interested then please come there. The duel is over please kindly disperse and return to your jobs or home.

Saying the crowd dispersed, the royals to went back to Palace. Karna and Avantika too left the field to go to palace and change. Karna has decided to introduce Avantika to nyay rakshaks after lunch. Karna and Avantika went to their room and changed clothes. The lunch was ready. The came to dinning room. They saw everyone was waiting for them at the entts. Ashwatthama and Dushala were hiding their laugh, while Adhiratha was sighing and Radha was standing there with arms crossed and foot tapping the ground. Karna saw this and knew he was in trouble.

Karna : What happened maa? Let's eat.

Radha : What happened? You are asking me that. You idiot son of mine how dare you to fight my daughter in law? What if she got hurt?

Avantika : I am fine maa, it was my idea to show the women in Anga that they too could fight if such time came.

Radha : That I don't know but Karna you are not getting any lunch and dinner today. This is your punishment and don't you dare to arrange something like this again publically with out informing us.

Avantika : Maa, forgive him this time. Lets all go and have lunch.

Radha : Hmph! Only because you are saying this Putri.

Radha held Avantika's hand and took her to the table. Karna was flabbergasted, this was first time in his life Radha punished him. She never punished him even as child but always protected him from Pitashree even if he committed mistake. He knew now Avantika has that for her. Her mother will always support Avantika now, not that it matters to him but still he was shocked. Everyone laughed at his expression even Adhiratha.

Adhiratha : Now you know how it feels son.

He said and left with Dushala.

Ashwatthama : hahahaha! Mitra it seems bhabhishree will be true head of house.

Karna (smiles) : I don't mind that.

They had lunch together, then Dushala proposed her idea of training under Avantika, which Avantika happily agreed. Dushala will also be second in command in the new classes of Avantika. After lunch everyone went to their room to rest but Karna took Avantika to Nyay rakshak base and introduced her to them as their new co leaded and trainer. Avantika too spared with other groups to gauge them and was impressed. According to her 5 more months ago these men will be ready. The couple left there as it was time for Karna to do his pooja. After the pooja, both of them donated alms. Avantika returned to palace while Karna returned to nyay rakshaks base. He was happy seeing their spar with Avantika it seems they haven't slacked off. He trained them in various ways and returned to palace at dinner time. They all had dinner together and went to rest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 92
Uruvi, a golden hearted Princess of Pukeya, tried hard to change her destiny. She did not want to be married to anyone but unwantedly she befriended...
49.8K 2.6K 30
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ. ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇꜰᴜꜱᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʏɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀꜱʜɪ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇꜰᴜꜱ...
51.1K 1.9K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
57.7K 2.6K 33
What if Duryodhan was from kaliyug? What if he had a different guru? What if he followed the path of dharma? What if he was well versed in all weapon...