Kuroko's Basketball X Male Re...

By Arcxne_

Definitely didn't expect to be doing this but here we are! I started the anime last month, and I'm really enj... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kasamatsu Yukia Bio
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Question
UPDATE

Chapter 2

2.2K 43 11
By Arcxne_

(Y/n) POV)

I was walking through the halls when Kagami ran into a class and scared Coach. He said something about an official club membership form. To which I immediately took a turn and walked into the class and next to Kagami.

"I'd like one too, please."

Coach: "What is it with today? You, too?"

Kagami: "Too?"

Coach: "Kuroko asked me for one earlier."

Kagami: "That bastard."

Coach: "Just how impatient are you rascals?"

Kagami: "What'd you call me?"

Coach: "Well, the three of you have potential, and we've got room on the bench, so we'd be happy to have you both." She hands us both a paper.

Kagami: "Now I can play in a game, right?"

"Huh?" He began to walk off.

Coach: "Hold it right there. I'll only accept your form on Monday at 8:40 on the roof." We were confused, but left the class anyway.

"Hey, Kagami. What did you mean earlier when you said, "Now I can play in a game, right?" Why couldn't you have played?"

Kagami: "The membership form we signed were only for a trial member. Only official members can play in a game."

"Oh." We both stopped walking when we saw a paper about the debut of our basketball team. One thing stood out to me though. Someone I recognized was standing in the middle of two other people. 'Kiyo-chin plays here. Then where was he? I'll have to ask Hyuga-senpai about that.'

Kagami: "He wasn't kidding."

Kuro-chin: "Yes, they're strong." I glanced over at Kuro-chin who had just shown up. Kagami however...

Kagami: "Why can't you show up normally?! Stop coming out of nowhere!" Kuro-chin then shushed Kagami and pointed towards the library sign. Kagami then grabbed the top of his head. "You making fun of me? You're making fun of me, aren't you?!"

Kuro-chin: "No." He then gets released. "That hurt." I saw Kagami blink and Kuro-chin was gone. 

Kagami: "Hey, Kuroko." I chuckled at his shocked expression.

"He's got a bad habit of both showing up randomly and leaving randomly."

Kagami: "So I've noticed."

🏀

Coach: "I've been waiting for you."

Kagami: "Are you stupid?"

Kuro-chin: "Is this a duel?"

"The wind feels nice."

Kagami: "I forgot all about it, but Monday... The morning assembly is in five minutes! Hurry up and take it."

Coach: "Before that, I have something to tell you."

"Oh?"

Coach: "I made a promise when the captain asked me to be his coach last year. I promised to focus solely on pushing the team towards the national championship. If you don't think you're ready for that, there are other clubs better suited to you."

Kagami: "What? Of course I'm-"

Coach: "I know you're strong. But I need to know you have something even more important. No matter how hard you practice, "someday" and "maybe" aren't good enough. I need to know you have ambitious goals and the will to accomplish them. Give me your year, class, and name. Announce your goals here and now. If you fail to achieve them, strip naked, and confess your feelings for the girl you love." I raised my hand slightly.

"Um... what if you don't have feelings for anyone?"

Coach: "That sounds like a you problem. All the second years did it last year."

RFY: "What? No one told me about this."

RFY3: "I heard about it when they recruited me."

RFY2: "But I didn't think they'd actually..."

Coach: "Like I said before, I'm looking for something concrete and reasonably ambitious. You'll have to do better than "play my first game" or "do my best."

Kagami: "This'll be easy. This isn't even a test." He walks over to the edge of the roof and jumps on the railing. "Class 1-B, number 5, Kagami Taiga! I will defeat the Generation of Miracles and become the best player in Japan!" I smirked as he hopped down.

Coach: "Who's next." I walked up and leaned against the railing.

"Class1-B, Murasakibara (Y/n), number 9! I will dethrone the "Emperor" of the Generation of Miracles and prove that I don't need his rule!" The other's were confused by my statement, except Kuro-chin. The others went after me with not that good of a goal but Coach let them join.

Kuro-chin: "Excuse me." Cue the jump. "I'm not good at speaking loudly, so could I use this?" He holds up a megaphone.

Coach: "Where did you get that?" Just as Kuro-chin was about to speak...

Asshole: "Hey! The basketball club, again?!"

Coach: "Crap, we were almost finished."

Asshole: "I warned you last year. Didn't you say you'd never do this again? You should know what's right and wrong at your age!" I sighed and just stood up and walked off as he gave his lecture.

🏀

Koganei: "Huh? Isn't this... Didn't this issue come out when Kuroko was at Teiko?"

Hyuga: "All the players are featured. Kuroko... doesn't have an article."

Koganei: "Even though he's the sixth guy. Didn't they come to interview you?"

Kuro-chin: "They did, but they forgot about me." I walked over and looked at my brother's article with a small smile. "Besides, I'm nothing like the other five. They're true prodigies."

RFY3: "She's back! The coach is back! We're gonna play a practice game."

Hyuga: "I wonder who we're playing?"

RFY: "Who knows? She was skipping for some reason though." This catches Captain by surprise.

Hyuga: "She was skipping?! Be ready, everyone. If she's skipping, our next opponent's gonna be real tough."

We had been practicing like always when Kagami straight bullied Izuki-senpai.

Koganei: "He's amazing! Such a quick turn at full speed! He's no ordinary human."

RP(Random player/person): "He might even beat the Generation of Miracles."

RFY: "He might really be able to beat them with that."

'You're all wrong. Kagami's good... but nowhere near their levels.'

RFY2: "That's not an easy maneuver. Maybe he's better than them already."

Coach: "Gather round, everyone!"

Everyone: "Yes ma'am!" She announced who are practice game opponent was which made me smile slightly.

Hyuga: "A practice game against Kaijou High School?"

Coach: "That's right. They won't disappoint us. We'll put plenty of first years on the court."

Koganei: "Disappoint us? They're way better than us."

RFY: "Are they really that good?"

Hyuga: "They're strong at the national level. They play in the Inter-High every year."

Coach: "And this year, Kaijou got their hands on one of the Generation of Miracles, Kise Ryota." I smiled to myself as the RFYs were shocked.

"Well Kagami... you wanted the Generation of Miracles. You're gonna get them." Kagami's smirk widens.

Hyuga: "Apparently, Kise works as a model."

Izuki: "Seriously? Amazing."

Koganei: "Good looking and good at basketball? That's brutal."

Coach: "Idiot." We heard muttering and looked over. I began laughing as I spotted the familiar blonde surrounded by girls. "Huh? What? What are all these people doing here?"

"Kisecchi! You shouldn't bring all this people in here you know!"

Kisecchi: "Uh, I didn't mean for this to happen."

Kuro-chin: "It's good to see you again."

Kisecchi: "Good to see you. Sorry, really. Um... Do you think you could wait five minutes?"

Hyuga: "Wh-What are you doing here?"

Kisecchi: "When I heard our next opponent was Seirin, I remember Kurokocchi and (Y/n)cchi went here, so I thought I'd come say hi. We were the best of friends in middle school."

Kuro-chin: "Not any more than anyone else."

Kisecchi: "You're so mean!" I chuckled to myself as I patted his shoulder.

RFY: "Kise Ryota. Though he started basketball his second year of middle school, his exceptional physical ability and sense got him on the Teiko team as a regular in a heartbeat. While he has less experience than the other four, he's a rapidly improving all-arounder."

RFY2: "Since your second year?!"

Kisecchi: "That article exaggerated quite a bit. I'm glad to be called part of the Generation of Miracles, but I'm the worst of the bunch. They bullied me and Kurokocchi for it all the time."

Kuro-chin: "That never happened to me."

Kisecchi: "What? It was just me?" Cue the tears. Then in a quick moment he caught a basketball that had been thrown his way. "Ow! What was that for?" Kagami had kinda caught everyone off guard.

Kagami: "Sorry for interrupting your little reunion. Don't tell me you came all the way here just to greet us. Why don't you play with me a little, pretty boy?"

Kisecchi: "What? I don't know if I'm ready. But I just... Fine, let's do it. I have to thank you for that display." He tossed the ball back without a care.

Coach: "Unbelievable."

"For those who thought Kagami was on the level of the Generation of Miracles... you're about to see what that title truly means."

Kuro-chin: "This could be bad." We watched as Kisecchi copied Kagami's previous attack on Izuki perfectly.

"Beaten with his own move." Kagami managed to get a hand on the ball, but Kisecchi just slammed the ball down through his hand. Kagami landed flat on his ass as Kise stood above him. "The worst of the best is still better than most."

RFY2: "This is the Generation of Miracles. Kuroko, your friend's way too good."

Kuro-chin: "I don't know that person."

RFY2: "Huh?"

Kuro-chin: "To be honest, I may have underestimated him until just now. It's only been a few months since I left them, but the Generation of Miracles has improved far more quickly than I expected."

Kisecchi: "I don't know about this. After something so disappointing, I can't just leave now. Give us Kurokocchi. Come join us. Let's play basketball together again. I seriously respect you, Kurokocchi. It's a waste of your talent to stay here. What do you say?"

Kuro-chin: "I am honored to hear you say that. I must respectfully decline your offer."

Kisecchi: "That doesn't make any sense. Besides, this isn't like you. Winning was everything. Why didn't you go somewhere better?"

Kuro-chin: "My thinking has changed since then. More importantly, I made a promise to Kagami-kun. I told him we'd beat you, the Generation of Miracles."

Kisecchi: "It really isn't like you to joke around like that." Kagami chuckled from behind Kisecchi.

Kagami: "What are you doing? I was gonna say that, Kuroko."

Kuro-chin: "I still have no sense of humor. I'm serious."

"You shouldn't look so confident Kisecchi. I'm better than the last time we played." We had this cliché stare down with our new opponent. Kise Ryota and Kaijou High School.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 583 41
Akashi and Kuroko find themselves together in the middle of everything as they fight for Love against everyone, Will there love be enough to conquer...
250K 10.1K 36
This story's a Akashi x reader fanfiction. the story is set in your POV, without the use of [y/n] and anything that sort. This story development wil...
51.5K 727 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...
152K 4K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...