Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

Da TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... Altro

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revenge and Determination
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Fateful Encounter

14.3K 156 185
Da TheTrinity9

Fusion Dimension - Academia

The professor just watched Sora's memories that he got after he was sent back to Fusion Dimension. He was shocked and concerned after he saw Sora's Duel againts Mizael.

"Galaxy-Eyes...he has same Archtype like that Xyz Dimension warrior, Kaito Tenjo." Professor hummed to himself as he pressed a button on his throne as the screen appeared and showed a glimpse of Mizael's power after Sora insulting Galaxy-Eyes.

"And those aura...He will be a next Zarc...I must eliminate him as soon as possible!" He exclaimed.

At that moment, a boy who has same face with Yuya but with purple and pink hair, purple eyes and wearing a purple uniform with a red cape walked with his sadistic looking grin. He was our cabbage boy, Yuri.

"You wanted to see me Professor?" He asked as he bowed, a sign of respect.

"Yes, Yuri. After investigating situation on Standard, we obtained some interesting informations." Professor turn on the monitor and showed the picture of Yuzu.

"Her name is Hiiragi Yuzu. She's the last pieces that I'm seeking. You will bring her to me." He command him.

"Of course, Professor." Yuri bowed.

"And one more thing. About the Duelist that you had to eliminate..." The image changed to Mizael's picture. "His name is Kuroba Mizael. He used Xyz Summon and HE has never lost a singel Duel."

Yuri's ears perked up at that. He suddenly became very interested with that Duelist's ability. Not to mention Professor seems paranoid when he talk about him and Yuri became more and more eager to face him each passing day.

"When you go to Standard and confront him, make sure to bring reinforcement as many as possible with you." He said with calm, but firm tone.

"But Professor, I know this Duelist might be a threat for our plans. But it's really necessary?" Yuri protested. "I assure you I can handle him alone."

"That's an ORDER." He said again in firm tone.

"I understand." Yuri bowed again.

"You're dismissed." He said as Yuri nodded and leave the throne room.

A girl wears a red jacket with indigo hair tied up in ponytail and green eyes was eavedropping the whole conversation outside the throne room, hoping that she wouldn't been discovered. She was our future girlfriend Serena.

"Serena-sama." A bulky tall man said. He had black spiky hair and crimson eyes. He wears an gray jacket with black eye patch over his right eye.

"Barret!" Serena whisper-shouted. "Don't scare me like that!"

"My apologize." He said in firm tone. "Why are you here? Is Professor wants to see you?"

"No." She simply said. "I just eavedropping to find information about Duelist that he wants to eliminate."

"I heard about him." Barret nodded. "He seems to be talk in entire Academia. He must be a huge threat to Professor if he sent Yuri to eliminate him."

"Well, Yuri doesn't get his chance." Serena said. "To prove myself to the Professor, I will eliminate him first."

With that, she began to walking away from the throne room with determination on her eyes.

Standard Dimension - Yuya's House (2 Days later)

Yuto and Yugo was already woke up as they was almost want to fight again if Yuzu doesn't smack them with her magical paper fan. After the two calm down, Yugo explained that he's from Synchro Dimension, which make Yuzu shock. He also told that his best friend, Rin was kidnapped by a hooded Duelist who has the same face as him and he thought Yuto was the one who kidnapped Rin.

Yuto explained about the Four Dimensions and Academia to Yugo and Yuzu. Also, he told us that Ruri was kidnapped by someone from Fusion Dimension who has same face as him. He thought Yugo was the one who kidnapped her because he spell his name wrong.

I chuckled at this ridiculous misunderstanding while Yuto and Yugo was blushed in embarassment.

"I'm sorry...it was my bad...about what happened last night." Yugo apologized to Yuto.

"I'm sorry too for jumping in conclusion so easily...and for spelling your name wrong." Yuto apologized to Yugo.

"So you two good now?" I asked as the boys nodded.

"So then, what do we do now?" Yuya asked.

"I'm leaving." Yugo suddenly said. "I want to search Rin!" Yugo then take his helmet and run to garage to take his D-Wheel and leaving Yuya's House.

"Yugo wait!" Yuzu yelled but she late, he was already left.

"Let him, he was already left after all." I said.

"Yeah, let's go to the Stadium, the Second Round is about to start." Yuya said.

Then we left Yuya's house and go to the Stadium.

Maiami Stadium - Lobby

"I must say Mizael, I was pretty shock you can use Rank-Up-Magic." Yuto said.

"Yeah, I never know you was THAT strong." Yuya added. "Maybe someday you can teach me Rank-Up-Magic."

"Maybe. But I can't promise that." I said with a smile.

"Darling!" Mieru exclaimed as she launching herself at Yuya. Yuya swiftly ducked, making her crash to the ground and walked to Hokuto, Yaiba and Masumi.

"Savage..." I though with a grin as I walked to them as well.

"Sakaki Yuya?" Hokuto said in surprise before he gained an arrogant smirk. "Came to watch my next Duel? I'm on different level from the last time we fought."

"I definitely need to keep an eye on him." I thought. "He will be a great asset for Lancers, despite his arrogant attitude of course."

"Y-yeah. I can't wait to face you in the final." Yuya said as he rubbed back of his hair. In fact, Yuya wasn't watch Hokuto's Duel at all.

"Well, how about you watching my next Duel againts Kachidoki Isao?" Yaiba told us as he alongside Hokuto and Masumi walked away. "I won't dissapoint."

But he did. Yaiba getting OTK'ed by Kachidoki and beaten by his brutal style of Dueling. I, as a trained Martial Artist was enraged and offended by the fact he used dirty move just to get Action Cards which make Yaiba was hospitalized immediately.

"That insane bastard!" I growled in low tone.

"How dirty..." Yuto muttered, clearly disliking Kachidoki's action.

"All Duelists who has advanced to the next round, please put your registration cards in your Duel Disk." Nico announced and we all did it.

"My next opponent is Tanegashima Yuzo from surprise School." Gongenzaka said. "My match is first tomorrow."

"I'm up againts Naname Mikio of Duel Girls Club two days from now." Yuzu said.

"What about you, Yuya nii-chan?" Tatsuya asked as he glanced at Yuya's Duel Disk.

"You're Dueling Kachidoki Isao?!" Tatsuya exclaimed in shock.

"I'll be alright." Yuya said in cheerful tone. "I will Duel with the Dueling I believe in!"

"Just be careful Yuya." Yuto told him.

"Yuto's right. Don't do anything harsh." I added. "You better not to take Action Cards at all this time. Stood firmly on your feet and you'll be safe."

"I'll remember that. Thank you, Mizael."

"What about you, Mizael?" Yuzu asked as she glancing at my Duel Disk.

I showed them my Duel Disk as they look at my Duel Disk in curiousity.

"You're facing Hokuto?" Gongenzaka said in little surprise.

"Well, I'm not worried." I shrugged. "As long as I have fun, I don't care who my opponent is."

"Mizael is right." Yuzu said with a smile. "We must enjoy this!"

"Let's prepare our best Entertaiment Duel for tomorrow!" Yuya said as we nodded.

Maiami Stadium - Tomorrow

Tomorrow came so fast and Gongenzaka has won againts his opponent with ease. I hangout with You Show crew except Yuto because he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey, Master." Tachyon appeared beside me. "Did you forget that Serena was about to Duel Hokuto in a while?"

"Ah shit! I totally forgot about that!" I mentally said as I got up from my seat. "Where are they now?"

"They are on the First Stadium. On the second garage." Tachyon spoke further.

"Mizael, what's wrong?" Yuya asked me.

"Listen Yuya, Yuzu. I need to take care of something, I promise I'll be back." With that word, I began to running to the First Stadium, leaving the confused You Show crew behind.

I dialing Reiji's number on my Duel Disk. A few seconds, he answer it.

"Kuroba Mizael? What happened?" Reiji asked through D-Pad.

"Listen, Akaba Reiji..." I said between breaths. "They are here. Academia Soldiers is here."

"What?!" He rose up from his chair and back to the Control Room. "How many?"

"There's two of them. They cornered Shijima Hokuto in First Stadium, second garage. I'm on my way to there rightnow."

"Inform me when you arrive there." Reiji said in a firm tone. "I'll seal the exits so they can't escape. I will be there shortly after."

"Got it." I hanged up and continued sprinting. I hope I'll make it in time.

5 Minutes Later

"Here I am." I said to myself before I heard a loud noise from the second garages.

I turned left and I saw Hokuto facing a bulky guy which was Barret and a girl in a red jacket and indigo hair which was Serena and damn, she was so beautiful.

"I already told you..." Hokuto backed away in fear. "I don't know anything about Xyz remnant or whatever!"

"Don't lie!" Serena yelled back as she activated her Duel Disk. "If you don't want to talk then I'll make you!"

"Now it's time..." I muttered before kick the garage door.

"Knock Knock madafaka!" I yelled as I getting attention from everyone present in the room.

"Kuroba Mizael?!" Hokuto exclaimed in surprise as I stood between him and Serena.

"Hokuto, you should leave. These guys are dangerous." I told him with serious tone.

"You sure that you'll be alright?" He asked me.

"You really want to die here?! I said just go!" I yelled as he nodded and left the garage.

"Wait!" Serena want to chase him but I grabbed her hand, which stopping her.

"Let go of me!" She yelled at me.

"Your fight is with me! Leave him out of this!" I yelled back. She pulled her back as we continued staring at each other.

"W-What is this feeling..." Serena thought.

"Damn, she's so beautiful.." I thought.

Serena back to her sense as she backed away and activate her Duel Disk again. "I don't know who you are, but if you are side with those Xyz remnant I'll crush you first!"

"Serena-sama!" Barret interupped. "It's my duty to protect you, let me fight."

"Stay out of this Barret!" Serena yelled. "To prove myself to Professor I have to do this!"

"But-"

"No buts! I have to do this!" She said.

"Fine..." Barret sighed. "But if anything happens I'll assist you."

Serena turned at me. "Like I'll need an assistance againts an amateur like him."

"You'll be the one who lose today, Miss." I said confidentaly.

"Just try it." She snorted.

"Then let's go!" I said as I activate my Duel Disk. Before that, I message Reiji through my Duel Disk. "Lock all the exits. Now."

The two Duelists shout at the same time.

Duel!

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Serena LP: 4000 x5

"You go first." I offered.

"What was that?!" She snapped. "Don't you dare understimating me just because I'm a girl!"

"Wow chill out, Miss." I tried to calm her down. "I'm just trying to be polite here..."

"I'll go first." She said as she draw her starter cards.

"Jeez this girl..." I sweatdropped.

"I activate Polymerization! With this, I fuse my Lunalight Blue Cat and Lunalight Purple Butterfly from my hand! Blue cat that prowls through the darkness! Butterfly with violet poison! Spiral into the moon's gravity and become a new power! Fusion Summon! Come to me! Beautiful beast that dances in the moonlight! Lunalight Cat Dancer!"

Lunalight Cat Dancer (ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 6)

"I set one card facedown and end my turn." She concluded.

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Serena LP: 4000 x1

"Then it's my turn! Draw!" I said as I draw. "When I Control no Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Thrasher from my hand!"

Photon Thrasher (ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"Then I Summon Galaxy Wizard!"

Galaxy Wizard (ATK 0/DEF 1800/Spellcaster/Light/LV 4)

"I Overlay my Level 4 Galaxy Wizard and Photon Thrasher! With these two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Legendary warrior that protect the universe with his blade! Slash those foolish who dares to stand in your way! Descend! Starliege Paladynamo!"

Starliege Paladynamo (ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2)

"Galaxy?!" Barret gasped in shock. "So he's..."

"So you are the Galaxy Duelist that everyone had been talking about..." Serena muttered, make me tilted my head in confusion.

"Everyone?" I asked.

"You're the most wanted men at Academia." Barret confirmed. "Professor wants to eliminate you."

"Say what?!" I yelled in surprise. Of course I surprise! Now that maniac wants to kill me!

"Calm down, Master." Photon appeared beside me. "We won't let him kill you. As the matter of fact, I confident that no one from Academia can beat you on a Duel 1v1."

"I still CAN lose, Photon. I'm not a god." I told Photon. "But thanks for the reassurance. Also, remind me to punch Akaba Leo when we meet him."

"I will."

"Perfect." Serena smirked. "If I beating you rightnow, Professor will finally acknowledge my ability."

"You seriously wants to be acknowledged by that psychopath?"

"What did you say?!" Serena growled in anger.

"How dare you!" Barret yelled from sidelines, feeling offended. "Professor's goal was the noble one!"

"Noble? Last time I checked on dictionary, destroying an entire city doesn't fall into qualification of 'noble'." I chuckled before turned to Barret. "You seems like a disciplined and respectful soldier. Too bad that Academia got their hands on you."

"Shut up!" Serena clenched his fist. "Professor was fighting for Utopia! Where everyone can live in peaceful without pain and misery!"

"You really are naive." I turned to her. "Laughing like a maniac while you card innocents and destroying peoples lives and hope is a far from noble."

"They would never do that!"

"Tell that to resident of Xyz Dimensions, Yuto and Kurosaki Shun. They saw all his comrades and friends got carded one by one. He lost his hometown and sister just because this 'noble' goal Akaba Leo has." I continued my move. "I activate Paladynamo's effect! By detach two Overlay Units, I can target one Monster you Control and then reduces it's ATK and DEF into 0 and negate its effect!"

Starliege Paladynamo (OVU 2 - 0)

Lunalight Cat Dancer (ATK 2400/DEF 2000 - ATK 0/DEF 0)

"Battle! Paladynamo will attack your Cat Dancer! Photon Dividing!" Paladynamo charge at Cat Dancer.

Mizael LP: 4000 x4
Serena LP: 2000 x1

"Trap card! Lunalight Reincarnation Dance! If a Monster I Control is destroyed by battle or card effect, I can add up to two "Lunalight" Monsters from my Deck to my hand! I add Lunalight Black Sheep and Lunalight White Rabbit!" She said as she add those cards to her hand.

"That was really a good move." I praised her.

"W-what?!" She step back in surprise.

"Even you took some damage, you managed to get two Monsters. I genuinely impressed." I said with a smile.

"Just end your turn!" She yelled with a hint of red across her face.

"Jeez, you need to take a chill pill, Miss. I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I concluded.

Mizael LP: 4000 x2
Serena LP: 2000 x3

"He managed to reduce Serena-sama lifepoints into 2000." Barret noted. "He really lives with his reputation."

"My turn! Draw!" Serena said as she draw. "I activate Lunalight Black Sheep's effect from my hand! By discard this card, I can add back "Lunalight" Monster from my Graveyard back to my hand! I add back Lunalight Purple Butterfly!"

"I activate Lunalight Fusion! If you Control an Extra Deck Monster, I can use one Fusion Material from my Deck! I fuse Lunalight Purple Butterfly from my hand and Lunalight Crimson Fox from my Deck! Fox with crimson fur! Butterfly with violet poison! Spiral into the moon's gravity and become a new power! Fusion Summon! Come to me! Beautiful beast that dances in the moonlight! Lunalight Cat Dancer!"

Lunalight Cat Dancer (ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 6)

"When Crimson Fox is sent to Graveyard by card effect, I can reduce one Monster's ATK you Control to 0! That means your Paladynamo is no more."

Starliege Paladynamo (ATK 2000 - 0)

"Then I Summon Lunalight White Rabbit!"

Lunalight White Rabbit (ATK 800/DEF 800/Beast-Warrior/Dark/LV 2)

"When White Rabbit is Normal Summoned, I can target one "Lunalight" Monster in my Graveyard and Special Summon it in Defense Position! Come back, Blue Cat!"

Lunalight Blue Cat (ATK 1600/DEF 1200/Beast-Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

"You really likes a cat, huh?" I asked her, but she ignore my question.

"Now it's over for you." Serena smirked. "I activate Lunalight Blue Cat's effect! When Blue Cat is Special Summoned, I can doubled the ATK one of my "Lunalight" Monster, and I choose Cat Dancer!"

Lunalight Cat Dancer (ATK 2400 - 4800)

"After that I activate Lunalight White Rabbit's effect! I can return Spell/Trap you Control for each "Lunalight" Monster I Control except White Rabbit! Since I Control Blue Cat and Cat Dancer, say goodbye to your two facedowns." All my facedown goes back to my hand.

"I activate my second Polymerization! I Fuse Lunalight White Rabbit with Lunalight Blue Cat! Blue cat that prowls through the darkness! The purest white bunny! Spiral into the moon's gravity and become a new power! Fusion Summon! Come to me! Beautiful beast that dances in the moonlight! Lunalight Cat Dancer!"

Lunalight Cat Dancer #2 (ATK 2400/DEF 2000/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 6)

"Excellent. With this, Serena-sama will finally be recognized by the Professor." Barret smiled in approval.

"Truly. Considering your reputation in Academia, I expected more." Serena said in dissapointed tone.

"Then attack me." I dared her. "Let's see if you managed to beat me this turn."

"Grrr...!" She grunted in anger. "Battle! Cat Dancer, attack Paladynamo and end this Duel!" Cat Dancer charged towards Paladynamo as the field is covered by smoke.

"Finally...I win!" Serena yelled in happiness. "With this I-"

"I'm afraid this Duel isn't over yet miss." I said as the smoke clear and revealing me still on the field, make two Academia soldiers gasped in surprise.

Mizael LP: 2000 x3
Serena LP: 2000 x0

"Impossible! How can he still survive?!" Barret yelled in disbelief.

"What?! How?!" She demanded.

"I activate Kuriphoton's effect from my hand. By paying 2000 Lifepoints, I take no damage this turn." Kuriphoton make a 'Kuri-Kuri' noise and take all Cat Dancer attack. "And then when Paladynamo is destroyed, I can draw one card."

"You sneaky bastard..." Serena growled before she continued. "I end my turn. And Cat Dancer's ATK back to Normal."

Lunalight Cat Dancer #1 (ATK 4800 - 2400)

Mizael LP: 2000 x3
Serena LP: 2000 x0

"Phew that was close...if I don't have Kuriphoton, I would be a goner now." I thought. "My turn! Draw! I activate a Spell Photon Sanctuary! I can Summon two Photon Tokens to my field!"

Photon Token #1 (ATK 2000/DEF 0/Thunder/Light/LV 4)

Photon Token #2 (ATK 2000/DEF 0/Thunder/Light/LV 4)

"Then I tribute my tokens to Special Summon my ace! The galaxy that lurks in the darkness! Become the light of hope and my very servant! The embodiment of light, now descend! Appear now, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"So this is Galaxy-Eyes..." Barret muttered in interest tone.

"So this is his ace..." Serena added.

"I activate Quick-Play Magic: Photon Stream of Destruction! If I Control "Galaxy-Eyes" Monster, I can target one card on the field and banish it! I banish your first Cat Dancer!" Galaxy-Eyes shot his blue blast at Cat Dancer.

"You can't! I activate Lunalight Crimson Fox's effect on my Graveyard! If a card or effect is targeted a "Lunalight" Monster I Control, I can negate that activation and both of us got 1000 Lifepoints!"

Mizael LP: 3000 x2
Serena LP: 3000 x0

"Then battle! Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, attack her first Cat Dancer! Photon Stream of Destruction!" Photon Dragon unleashed his blue blast at Cat Dancer.

"Cat Dancer cannot be destroyed by battle!" Serena inform me.

"But you still take the damage!"

Mizael LP: 3000 x2
Serena LP: 2400 x0

"I set two cards facedown and end my turn." I concluded.

Mizael LP: 3000 x0
Serena LP: 2400 x0

"My turn! Draw! I activate Pot of Greed which let me draw two cards! And then I activate Lunalight Golden Chick's effect on my hand! I can discard this card to draw two cards!" Serena total draw four cards in a sinhle turn.

"This is why Pot of Greed is banned."

"I activate my Spell, Reincarnation Fusion! I can Fusion Summon "Lunalight" Fusion Monster by shuffling its Material from my Field or Graveyard! I Fuse Lunalight Cat Dancer with Lunalight White Rabbit! The beautiful beast that dance through the moonlight! The pirest white rabbit! Spiral into the moon's gravity and become a new power! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 8! Elegant beast dancing in the moonlight wilderness - Lunalight Panther Dancer!"

Lunalight Panther Dancer (ATK 2800/DEF 2500/Beast-Warrior/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"I activate Monster Reborn! I can Special Summon Monster from either Graveyard! Come back! Blue Cat!"

Lunalight Blue Cat (ATK 1600/DEF 1200/Beast-Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

"I activate Lunalight Blue Cat's effect once again! When Blue Cat is Special Summoned, I can doubled the ATK one of my "Lunalight" Monster, and I choose Panther Dancer!"

Lunalight Panther Dancer (ATK 2800 - 5600)

"Now this is over! Battle! Lunalight Panther Dancer, attack Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon! And for your information, Panther Dancer can attack each Monsters you Control twice per Battle Phase! With the first battle, your Monsters isn't destroyed!" Panther Dancer charged at Photon Dragon and slash him, creating a shockwave that make me skidding backwards.

Mizael LP: 400 x0
Serena LP: 2400 x1

"Panther Dancer, finish this! Accept the inevitable!" Serena yelled confidentaly.

"Nope. Trap card, Defense Draw! The battle damage I got from this battle is reduce to 0!" Invisible barrier protect me from the shockwave. "And then I can draw a card."

"That still won't save you! Lunalight Cat Dancer, finish him! Just lose, you presistent bastard!"

"I refuse! Trap card, Counter Gate! Your attack is negate, and I draw a card." A portal protect me from Cat Dancer's attack. "However, if the card I drew is a Monster Cards, I can Summon it immediately."

I look at the card I drew before smile. "I draw a Monster Card. Descend, Photon Caesar!"

Photon Caesar (ATK 2000/DEF 2800/Warrior/Light/LV 8)

"Tch! I set a card facedown and end my turn!" Serena concluded in annoyed tone. "Draw your next card so I can beat you as quickly as possible."

Mizael LP: 400 x1
Serena LP: 2400 x0

"You sure are confident, Lady." I stated. "But this Duel is not over yet."

"I beg to differ." Serena answered back. "Your lifepoints is only 400 and you only have one single Monster while I have three Monsters on my field and a facedown card. It's obvious that you are at an big disavantage."

"Your name was Serena, right?" I asked her. "I admit you are a skilled Duelist judging by your strategies and abilities. But, you are also naive."

"Naive...you say?" Serena frowned. "How so?"

"A Duel isn't finished until the other player's Life Points is turn to 0. Things such a momentary advantage can be easily overturned by a single draw. Serena, your Dueling is too straightforward and inflexible. Duel is just like life, you have to adapt to the circumstances in order to survive."

"Foolishness." Serena scoffed. "Without a well-thought strategy, you cannot possibly attain a victory."

"That's why I called you a naive and inflexible." I declared. "You call yourself a Duel Soldier, yet you forgot one common rules on battlefields; improvise, adapt and overcome. I'll be sure show your error by winning this Duel."

"That's some pretty big words from someone who only had single card in his hand." Serena said. "However, I respect your will to keep fighting despite your disavantages. If you believe my way of Dueling is mistaken, then try to beat me...if you can."

"Challenge accepted. My turn! Draw! I activate Pot of Greed which let me draw two cards!"

I draw those two cards. As I look at it, I shock because I draw-

"Do you like the surprise?" Photon appeared beside me.

"That indeed surprises me. I'll use it. But, I won't do it in front of Shun." I told him as he nodded and back to the Spirit World.

"Hmph, merely drawing few extra cards won't be enough to take me down." Serena scoffed.

"Really?" I said with a grin. "Then I'll show you something shocking. I activate Polymerization!"

"WHAT?!" Serena yelled out in completely shock. "He can use Fusion Summon?!"

"Impossible!" Barret added from the side, at the same state as Serena.

"Oh, it's really possible. I Fuse Photon Caesar on my Field and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon on my hand! Indomitable king of light! Embodiment of light! Spiral on this galaxy and show your new form! Fusion Summon! Descend, Twin Photon Lizard!"

Twin Photon Lizard (ATK 2400/DEF 1000/Dragon/Light/Fusion/LV 6)

"I had to admit, your Fusion Summon is sure are shocking." Serena said, somewhat impressed. "But it only had 2400 ATK. You still can't beat me with that Monster."

"I don't Summon this Monster to attack you." I told her. "Twin Photon Lizard's effect activate! I can tribute this card to Special Summon his Fusion Materials! Come, Photon Caesar and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

Photon Caesar (ATK 2000/DEF 2800/Warrior/Light/LV 8)

"I Overlay my Level 8 Photon Caesar and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon! With these two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear, Galactic Ultimate Dragon, Numbers 62! Darkness and light wandering in the universe. Sorrowful Dragon who sleep in the interstice. Its power of creating opens the door of the truth! Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon!"

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (ATK 4000/DEF 3000/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2)

"From Fusion to Xyz?!" Serena yelled out in shock. "To think it was possible..."

"Last, I activate Galaxy Cyclone! I destroy your facedown card." Serena's only facedown were destroyed. "Now battle! Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon attack Lunalight Cat Dancer! And then I activate Prime Photon's effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, Prime Photon gains ATK equals to total Ranks on the Field times 200, means Prime Photon gains 1600 ATK!"

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (ATK 4000 - 5600)

"5600 ATK?!" Serena took a step back, already know that my Monster was already enough to take her down.

"Now let's end this, Lady." At my comment, she blushed as she lowered her head, trying to hide it. But, it still noticable by Barret and me.

"What happen to Serena-sama? She never acts this way..." Barret thought.

"End this, Prime Photon! Eternity Photon Stream!" Prime Photon nodded and release his blue blast at Cat Dancer, creating a small explosion as the shockwave pushing her back on the floor.

Mizael LP: 400 x0
Serena LP: 0 x0

Mizael Win

"I-I lost..." She muttered in disbelief while still kneeling to the ground.

"Are you okay?" I rushed to her side, but stopped by Barret.

"Enough." He activate his Duel Disk. "I won't let you hurt Serena-sama. I will be your next opponent."

"I want to help her, dude..." I activate my Duel Disk again before got interupped by a new arrival.

"That won't be necessary." We all heard a voice and turned around to see Akaba Reiji.

"Finally you're here. What took you so long?" I asked in a slight annoyed.

"My apologies. I had to make sure all Xyz Duelists of the Tournament are safe, so they can't reach them." Reiji said as he adjusted his glasses. "You did well job for saving Shijima Hokuto and defeating one of Academia Soldiers. Now just leave the rest to me, I have a few question for these two."

"Good idea." I shrugged as both me and Serena moved to the side and gave Reiji and Barret space.

Reiji really did show that he's the best Duelist in Arc-V. In my opinion, he was one of the 10 best Duelists in all of Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise. It's always a pleasure to watch him Duel. Even though Barret inflicted damage to Reiji by using his Beastborg Monsters, Reiji managed to counter all of that by using D/D/D Marksman King Tell and D/D/D Oracle King D'Arc. In the end, Reiji managed to beat Barret with ease and knock him unconscious.

Serena wants to leave after that, but Reiji stopped her.

"Wait, Serena!" He called out, which make her stop.

"Do I know you?" Serena asked in confusion, unable to remember where or when she meet him.

"I'm Akaba Reiji." He introduced himself. "Akaba Leo's... son. Do you remember? I met you once before, at Academia in Fusion Dimension."

At this moment, I was surprise that Serena's bracelet let out a small purple shine.

"You were a Duelist that Akaba Leo has his eyes most there. And now you're appeared on this world. Did Akaba Leo sent you here as the vanguard for an upcoming invasion?"

"Akaba Leo has nothing to do with this!" She responded in anger. "I'm going to here with my own free will. Also I remember you know. Three years ago you crossed the Dimension and appeared in Academia. And because of YOU I was stuck in that stupid castle!"

"In the last three years I was planning to crush Akaba Leo's ambition. That is the reason why I became President of LEO Corporation in the first place. To protect this world. Don't you wish to join me to fulfilling my goal?" He asked her.

"Don't be ridiculous." She rejected the offer. "I only came to this world because I heard an Xyz Remnants was escaped to this world and also, Professor was eager to eliminate that Galaxy Duelist."

"Eliminate Kuroba Mizael?" Reiji turned to me. "Why my father has interest on you?"

"Like hell I know." I replied. "Probably because I beat Sora. Speaking of which, how's he doing?"

"He's fine. Beside the damaged pride and some small injuries, he will be fine." Serena told me.

"Good to know." By her means damaged pride is his overblown ego is popped out by me.

"More importantly." She approached me. "I want my rematch! That was a pure luck that you win againts me!"

"Geez...I already said, your Dueling style is too inflexible. Also, lose is lose. Complaining like a spoiled brat won't change it."

"What was that you-"

"Enough." Reiji stopped her. "I won't let you hurt my subordinate."

"Wha-" I want to ask but Reiji gave me a look "Just get along with it." Which stopping me.

"Fine..." She backed away. "Where is that Duelist from Xyz Dimension? I will deal with him first before I take you down."

"Duelist from Xyz Dimension? I don't know any of them." Reiji lied.

"Then it's just waste my time." She turned to leave. "I will find them myself."

"Sorry, but I don't allow you to make trouble in this city." Reiji said in a firm tone. "Even you came here by your own will, if you refuse to join me, then I will consider you as enemy."

At that moment, my Duel Disk showed an notification and show that Yuya was win againts Kachidoki with his Dark Anthelion Dragon. Unlike Canon, Yuya isn't going berserk. Kachidoki's strategy is fall to the ground because Yuya isn't even move from his place.

"Nice strategy, Yuya. I'm proud of you." I thought in satisfied.

"I won't...let you..." We heard a grunting voice, which was Barret. He pressed his Duel Disk and a red blink was coming from it.

"With this...I told our locations to Academia." With that, he got surrounded in blue light before vanished.

"Forced return huh?" Serena said with a neutral look. "Academia will come here to bring me back to them. I won't let them catch me, at least before I beat that Xyz Duelist and Kuroba Mizael. Then Professor finally will regognize my skill."

"Of course you will need a place to stay for a night." He turned to me. "Mizael, can you take her to your room?"

"You don't hear what she said earlier, Reiji?" I said in disbelief. "She wants me dead, who knows she will kill me when I sleep."

"I'm sure that she will coorperate." Reiji narrowed his eyes at her. "It would be a bad thing if someone hurt one of my Lancers in my city after all."

"I don't need others." Serena scoffed. "I can take care of myself."

"Nonsense. Consider this as a sign of our alliance." Reiji told her. "Spend a night at Mizael's room and tomorrow you'be free to do as you please."

After a few moment, she make her decision.

"Fine..." She sighed. "But tomorrow I will find that Xyz Remnants and then we will have our rematch, Kuroba Mizael."

"Fine by me." I said in casual tone.

"Mizael...you don't mind to stay with her at your room?" Reiji whispered to me.

"You know that's wrong in many ways, right?" I asked him in disbelief. Sleeping with a stranger, especially girl, is totally wrong. Yes, I've sleep with Rimuru sometimes, but she at least no stranger!

"We don't want to take the risk." Reiji clarified. "We can't have her escape and then carded all Duelists who can use Xyz Summon. Tomorrow, I will dispatch an agent to keep an eye for her, but now you will have to take care of her."

"Alright, fine..." I sighed as I turned to leave. "I still need to pass my Second Round of Championship. After that, I'll bring her to my room."

Few Minutes Later

"Hey guys." I greeted You Show crew.

"Mizael nii-chan is back!" Ayu said happily.

"Thank god." Shuzo said in relief. "Your Duel is after this."

"Mizael!" Yuzu rose up from her chair. "Where have you been?! Did you miss my Duel?!"

"Nope." I said in casual tone. "I saw your Duel. Congratulations by the way."

"Thank you." She said with a smile.

"And I also saw your Duel, Yuya. Good job for beating that disgrace of Martial Artist down."

"Thanks, Mizael." Yuya replied with a smile.

"Will Kuroba Mizael and Shijima Hokuto reported to the field? I repeat Kuroba Mizael and Shijima Hokuto please report to the field."

"Well, it's time." I began walking towards the arena. "Wish me luck guys."

LDS Control Room

Shortly after my Duel was announced, Reiji entered the Control Room followed by Serena.

"Nakajima." Reiji whispered to his right hand man. "Don't let Kurosaki enter the Control Room. I want to discuss a few things with Serena, so that she won't attack him."

"I understand sir." Nakajima said firmly.

"Please, take a seat." Reiji offered as Serena did so.

"Do you know the reason why Akaba Leo considers Mizael to be a threat?" Reiji asked her.

"I don't know." Serena said with an uninterest tone. "When Professor heard about him, he became extremly paranoid. One of his main objection is to eliminate Kuroba Mizael when Academia Forces arrived in Standard."

Reiji was deep in his thought at her answer. Why would his father became so paranoid with a 16 years old boy? He even wants to get rid of him so badly. Sure Mizael is a amazing Duelist that even himself couldn't beat, but surely there has to be something more than just a threat.

"It is because that display of power he show when he beat Shiunin Sora?" Reiji thought.

"Beside..." Serena continued while she look at the screen. "I really want to know how strong he is."

"He's the strongest Duelist in Standard. You better watch this Duel if you don't believe." Reiji told her.

Back at Arena

Now I Duel againts Shijima Hokuto. Even he's claim that his skill was upgrade, he still doing the same move: Xyz Summon Pleiades and then Rank-Up it to Ptolemy M7 and then inflict burn damage by using Continuous Spell Constellar Tempest and Action Card Supernova to damage me until I only have 800 LP. However, since Hokuto is an Xyz user, I managed to OTK him by using Prime Photon.

"And the winner is Kuroba Mizael!" Nico announced as the crowds cheers.

Hokuto approached me and do a fist bump with me.

"That was a good Duel. To think you managed to OTK'ed me...well, that's understandable. You managed to beat Reiji-sama after all." Hokuto praised me.

"You too, Hokuto. You are not bad as well." I replied with a smile as Hokuto smirked and then began to leave the arena.

"Good Job Mizael!" Yuzu cheered.

"Way to go Mizael!" Yuya yelled with a smile.

"Mizael nii-chan is awesome!" The kids cheered.

LDS Control Room

"I told you that he was strong." Reiji glanced at Serena, who still shocked at the conclusion of the Duel.

"One turn kill..." Serena said in disbelief.

With Serena and I - Leo Apartement

"I hate to admit..." Serena smiled as we walked to my apartement room. "You are really strong."

"T-thanks." I blushed a little while rubbing my head. "Coming from you that means a lot."

"But that doesn't mean you are stronger than me!" She's back at her usual serious expression. "I will get my revenge for that humiliating defeat!"

"Sure, but that doesn't humiliating after all." I said as she look at me in confusion. "You almost beat me if I didn't have Kuriphoton on my hand. You also has many amazing move in our Duel. You are really strong, Serena. Don't let anyone tell you differentely."

She blushed a little, but she lowered her head to hide it. "T-thanks..."

Soon we arrive at my Room and we entered it. My new apartement Room was in 9th floor and decorated in simple tones. It had a kitchen, bathroom with shower, couch, desk, big flat-screen TV and one bedroom with one king sized bed.

"I have to admit, your room looks pretty nice." Serena said as she roaming all the room.

"You better take a shower while I cook a dinner for us." I suggested.

"Good idea." Serena aggred as she go to the bathroom.

While I prepare the ingredients, my D-Pad was ringing and I saw that Yuya calling me.

"Hello."

"Mizael!" Yuya said in a worried tone. "Where are you? We're at You Show to celebrating our qualification to top 16."

"In my apartement room." I replied casually. "Sorry Yuya, I can't go to You Show. I have some bussiness to take care of."

"What kind of bussiness?" Yuya asked in curiousity.

"Let me worry about that alone, ok? See you tomorrow." With that sentences I hanged up, probably leaving a confused Yuya.

I sat down my D-Pad in Coffee table as I continued cooking. Since I qualified to the Second Round of Maiami Championship, I cook a special food for dinner. I cook a egg fried rice with fried chicken and iced lemon tea for Serena and Spaghetti carbonara with garlic bread and orange juice for mine. After 15 minutes, I'm done and place all the food in the table.

"Who are you talking to?" Serena asked, getting out of my bedroom.

"With a friend." I replied, still have my back turned to her. "He wants me to-"

I slowly turned to her and I was amazed at what I see now. Serena wears my yellow sleeveless shirt, my black short pants and her hair was died down without her usual yellow scarf on her hair. She looks sexy and beautiful.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Serena asked in confusion. Thank god she's so ignorant.

"N-nothing." I hurriedly said with a small blush on my cheeks. "Come on, let's eat."

She nodded and sat on a chair across to me. I'm enjoying my meal and while I turned to Serena, I inwardly chuckled at her eating behaviour. She eats like she hasn't eat for three whole years.

"This is so delicious!" She said with a sprinkle on her eyes. "This food is better than any of Academia's food!"

"I'm glad you like it." I responded with a smile on my face.

30 Minutes later

"You can sleep on my bed. I want to take shower." I told her.

"Okay, goodnight Mizael." With that last sentences she began to sleep in my bed while I was in a bathroom taking a shower. After that I wears my pajamas and lying on the couch.

Serena is beautiful. I know that. For me, she's the prettiest girl amongst the other three Bracelet Girls. Below her is Ruri, Yuzu and Rin. On my list of favorite girls on animanga, Serena is placed on 5th below Shinomiya Kaguya, Komi Shouko, Endou Kanna and Tokisaki Kurumi.

Even I had a small crush on her and how ignorant she is, I'm not a lowlife person who taking advantage from a innocent girl like Serena. I speculated that Akaba Leo was never teach her even a simple manner, more reason to hate him. He just saw Serena and the other girls as sacrificial lamb to get his daughter back.

Fusion Dimension - Academia

"You said that you want go to Standard again, correct?" Professor asked Sora.

"Yes sir! There are few Xyz Remnants here. Also..." He clenched his fist in anger. "I have to get my revenge for humiliating defeat that Kuroba Mizael handed to me!"

"You are allowed to go to Standard, but your main objective is not Kuroba Mizael." He said in firm tone.

"But sir-"

"That's FINAL." He repeated in firm tone as he press the button on his throne. "Your main objective is her."

A hologram image of Serena appeared beside him.

"Yuzu!" Sora exclaimed at seeing girl with a same face as his friend in Standard.

"No. That's Serena." Professor corrected him.

"Serena..." Sora repeated in confusion. "But her face is similiar to Yuzu. Why does she has same face as her?"

"You don't need to know that." He replied, unwilling to answer the blue haired boy's question. "They will also accompany you."

At the Professor's signal, about 40 - 50 Obelisk Force members entered the Throne Room.

"Obelisk Force?" Sora said in awe as he looked at the sheer number of soldiers. "And many of them..."

"20 will go with you and 30 others will eliminate Kuroba Mizael with his help." He said.

"Who's help?" Sora asked.

"Mine of course." From the shadow, Yuri was entered the Throne Room with his usual creepy smile. When seeing him Obelisk Force members was took a step back from respect, but mostly fear.

"Yuri?!" Sora exclaimed when he see the boy's face.

"Why yes, Shiunin. That's my job." The boy confirmed.

"His objective is to eliminate Kuroba Mizael once and for all. While your main objective is to capture Serena and bring her back here. You're allowed to use force againts local Duelists if they're bothering you." Professor explained.

"Yes sir!" Sora replied while thought. "Why would Professor was eager to eliminate Mizael? It is because of that yellow aura when he fought me? But still, sending 30 Obelisk Force on a single guy is a bit of overkill. And Yuri..." He looked at Yuri who still had his usual creepy smile. Sora then formed his own creepy smile. "Mizael, when we set a foot in Standard, you are dead."

To be Continued

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.5K 129 21
Full disclosure I do not own YuGiOh ARC-V but I am using it for entertainment purposes, it is owned via Konami. I do own my own personal twist on it...
11K 146 11
After Zarc's defeat in the hands of Ray, and the merger of the 4 dimentions. The life of Yuya should be positive. The evil entity has vanished, the f...
696 14 22
They met under a timed circumstance. Can they regain what was never lost, but covered up? The part lengths will vary, so please bear with me (origina...
178K 2.3K 132
The world has been split into four dimesions. It's the mission of a Masked Boy to put the dimensions back together. He runs into the Bracelet Girls...