๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๏ฟฝ...

balenciaganovels เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด..." เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’
๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ป๐šˆ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š๐š‚|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐š๐™บ ๐š‚๐™บ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป๐š‚|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™ด|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™พ๐š|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐™บ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐š† ๐š†๐™ท๐™พ ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ๐™ผ|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ฝ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
READ AND RESPOND
Authors note

๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ผ๐™ฐ ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„|๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ

620 67 76
balenciaganovels เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎,𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒⇜⇜⇜⇜

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒.
𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐎𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍
𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Clouded by Brent Faiyaz blasted through Majesty's earbuds as she made her way into her creative writing class she loved so much. Creative writing was not necessarily one of her passions, but it was one of her hobbies and biggest escape from the real world.

Though Majesty loved the class itself, she could not stand the students because it was the same stuff every day. From the no home training sons to the classless loud and rowdy girls to the early mustiness in the morning— it was just too much for her.

She observed the girls who had walked into the class and noticed that every single one of them wore a too short skirt—one that'd definitely get them the attention they clearly wanted. She watched as they sashayed around as a little group stopping at every corner so everyone could see their outfits. It was clear they thought they were the shit but Majesty wasn't no hater, she let them do their thing and looked down at her journal and began to aimlessly doodle.

She turned her head to glance at the dope boys bagging up their products and rolled her eyes hearing the girls get giddy. When it came to the dope boys the girls seemed to all be weak in their knees but not Majesty and her girls— they had no interest in them, at least...not to their knowledge being that they didn't know much about the three boys though they wanted to.

Majesty tapped her foot against the unkept floors of the creative writing room and stared off into space thinking about Oasis. She didn't even notice when Sashay, Oasis's ex girlfriend had came over and was apparently talking the entire time. She had the noise cancellation on her Airpods on so she didn't hear a word nor did she care to.

She let out a yawn staring past the girl until finally Sashay had tapped her realizing that she had her AirPods in. Majesty looked at her shoulder than looked back up at Sashay who stood over her and frowned.

"I don't know if you lost the last bit of your everlasting mind but don't go touching me." Majesty said looking at Sashay sideways. She had no idea why Sashay was in her presence and in her face when she had told Sashay in no ways did she liked her.

"Or what?" Sashay said acting tough for her friends and the dope boys who were ear hustling near by.

"Please don't make me embarrass you girl." Majesty said. "Now what the hell did you want that you're in my face for?"

"Why are you in my nigga likes? And it's not even in one picture its in all  like are you desperate? You want his attention that bad like damn bitch and you over here liking shit and know I don't like you nor do I play that." Sashay nervously spoke making Majesty smirk— she knew she scared the girl so the acting tough act made her giggle.

"You mean the nigga you cheated on with two other niggas who ran a train on you and exposed you and in that same day you got dumped by? That nigga?" Majesty said pushing her buttons purposely making the boys in the class get to geeking on her.

"Damn shorty said you the cum station! The daycare! Drop them kids off boys!" Clowned Dee, one of the boys in the class.

"Girl fuck you, everybody and their momma knows me and Oasis is a forever thing so why are you playing with your life like that?" Sashay said trying her best to keep up her tough role she had practiced.

"And everybody also knows that you were in the psych ward for your crazy ass delusions." Majesty spoke standing up when she noticed Sashay inch closer to her. "Everybody also knows that no matter how crazy they diagnosed you as, I'm crazier and Im the one that had you on life support over the summer don't forget that."

"And another thing girl don't be standing over me cause then I'm obligated to swing on that ass." Majesty said throwing up her stance.

Just as Sashay had threw her stance up, 3 of the boys had walked into the class along with Mahogany and Justyce who had came late.

"Im on whatever you on, a bitch is never scared." Sashay said speaking up when Oasis had passed.

"So why you pissing yourself?" Majesty asked making Sashay turn red in the face growing embarrassed as the puddle formed beneath her feet.

"Aye shorty tweakin! She dead just pissed ha self!" Said another one the guys making the guys joke further.

"Pissy." Majesty pushed for her to swing. "You needa drink more water cause your odor strong bitch."

"Man girl fuck you! Just swing!" Sashay said putting on a bigger show when she realized Oasis was new to the class, and not only him but his fine friends, she wanted them all.

"Man Sashay sit cho hunchback baby back rib shish kebob looking ass down somewhere and shut the fuck up cause real talk you pissing me off with this claiming me shit son. I am not cho nigga and if I hear you false claim me again I will call my sister to fuck you up." Oasis said sitting down irritated due to the text Dee had sent him saying his "girl" was on her shit again.

"You stay embarrassing me!" Sashay said.

"Yeah aight pissy, I'm sho your moms even more embarrassed." Kairos joked on her.

"The hell going on here?" Justyce asked confused looking between Majesty and Sashay and the puddle. "Awl hell nah, she done pissed herself." Justyce tapped Mahogany who was biting her lip looking over at Kairos slyly.

"Huh?" Mahogany said before taking notice of everything going on. "Y'all finna fight?"

"If she swing and back up her fat ass mouth but its looking like pissy just gon stand there." Majesty said looking at Sashay.

"Y'all some hoodlums for real because first Justyce and now you." Mahogany joked on her friends. "Beat her ass though bae cause ha ass need it and we need the peace."

"Ayo where the teach at?" Said KJ, one if the students in the class. He was a dope boy with a fairly creative imagination.

"Shiit that nigga might not een show." Osiris said shaking his head.

The teacher Mr.Carpenter seemed to be no where in sight, and it didn't look like he was planning on showing up so they could fight right now and nothing would happen— a problem with their school program indeed but in Majesty's case, a good thing being that she was always fighting.

"Aight bet." Majesty said before she cocked her hand back and chin checked Sashay. She cocked her hand back again before Sashay could process that she had actually got swung on, and the hits began to come in from both sides before Sashay had made a move for Majesty's hair.

"Let go of my hair you stupid ass funky bitch!" Majesty yelled as she readjusted her hands so she was uppercutting her instead and loosening her grip in the process. "Don't play with me bitch cause I'll really kill you in this motherfucker I'm not right in the head stop playing with me!"

After she had hit Sashay one last time, Sashay had fell into her own pee puddle where Majesty had left her after kicking her one good time. "Don't buck if your hands don't match bitch! All this for a nigga like are you dumb?!" Majesty said stepping over the girl to join her friends.

"Y'all not gon take her to the nurse?" A concerned Teejay had asked.

"Nawl but you can since you so concerned." Mahogany had said turning back to calm her raging friend. She knew Majesty hated the violent side of her and so did Justyce which is why they focused on calming her.

"You fucked her up bad." Laughed Oasis. He glanced over at Sashay again before he shook his head. "I mean damn but preciate that for real, y'all don't know what its like having a crazy ass female claim you nonstop even after she done you wrong."

"Thats how these niggas be, false claiming but don't got a loyal bone in their body." Majesty said. "But you're welcome."

"Heard you." He nodded his head. "You good though shordy?" Oasis asked trying to continue the conversation.

"Yep, all the bitch did was scratch at me like the fuck are we cats in this bitch? Let me know some." Majesty said. "She's crazy for real but I'm crazier, she gon meet her match every single time fucking with me on my momma."

"Oh you crazy crazy." He said. "Noted for sure."

"Cause why you noting that?" Majesty asked laughing as she looked over at him so she could make eye contact. His eyes were mesmerizing and just watching as he took in her appearance made her nervous, which is why she looked away.

"Just for references, don't een worry about it." Oasis said looking over at his friends who were comfortably chopping it up with the other girls. He smirked looking over at Kairos lowly talk to Mahogany and based from their mannerisms, that was all Kairos for sure.

"Hmm if you say so." Majesty laughed. "What you looking at?" Majesty asked following his eyes to the girls and the boys all talking. She smiled at Mahogany and Kairos thinking "thats my girl" before returning her gaze to Oasis.

"Y'all know track right around the corner, we gon see y'all out there?" Osiris had suddenly asked making the girls look at each other with a duh look on their faces.

"Duh dummy." Justyce spoke up. "And we gon be smoking yall real soon best believe that."

"On my sons." Said Mahogany cosigning as she did the period hand motion.

"Yeah...aight." Oasis said waving her off. "If y'all need some training we got y'all so we don't embarrass y'all when its that time."

"You can run your train into my stati— I mean boy bye embarrass who?" Majesty said rolling her eyes making Oasis raise his eyebrow.

"Nah nah nah shordy what was you saying?" Oasis said smirking.

"Not a damn thing." Majesty blushed feeling him looking at the side of her face. "Stop looking at me." She put her hand up to block his sight blushing.

"Why? You real beautiful." He said making the girls aw.

"Stoop." Majesty went blushing further, she couldn't stop the smile from creeping on her face while her friends cooed and hyped her up.

"My lit bitchh." Mahogany and Justyce said smiling.

"I'm serious." Oasis said licking his lips. "You real beautiful, ya momma ever told you that?"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
thoughts?
thoughts on kairos?oasis? osiris?
thoughts in general?

WRITTEN AND PUBLISHED:
01/20/2022 💗

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

1.4M 60.3K 37
"๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ, ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š"โœฎ
534K 18.1K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
82.9K 1.9K 33
"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ 2022-๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ก 2023
671K 25.1K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ