QUEEN OF FALCON

Od stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... Viac

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 67♣

2K 98 34
Od stellaandmybella

"What the actual fuck?" I hear him mutter while hiding my face in his chest. The next thing I know is we are outside the venue when the cold air hits the side of my cheek with me still in his arms, my feet dangling a feet above the ground.

"Leave me" I grit angrily, when I realize we are all alone in this cold night.

Of course, instead of listening to me, he tightens his hold and my temperature flares in anger and I shout this time wriggling under his hold. He gazes down at me giving me a sharp cold look, the one that sends cold shivers down your spine in trepidation.

"Do not create a scene here. You can throw as many tantrums when we reach home." He sneers.

"Really?" I tilt my head raising my brow "Cause I remember watching a whole movie ten minutes ago." I taunt, eyeing his injured hand that is now being covered in a white gauze bandage.

He is about to open his mouth and speak, when a roar of engine interrupts him. The valet hands over the key and bows his head before scurrying away as if his derriere is on fire. Hell he should be. The feral look on his features would itself make his enemies run to the mountains. Giving a curt nod, Zacharias opens the passenger door and dumps me inside the car. I glare at him angrily as he fastens the seat belt and shuts the door.

"I fucking warned you from entering the party, didn't I?" He growls as soon as he gets behind the wheel and starts driving the vehicle.

I flinch at his tone. "I-I was not going to come, but Igor and Demyan....."

"Not a word...." He hisses raising his finger at me.

"Please stop the car...." He doesn't pays heed and keeps driving at a perilous speed.

"Zacharias I said stop the car..." My voice rises as tears stream down my cheeks.

"And why would I do that?"

"I'll go back by myself and you can go back to your party."

He scoffs at my answer "You've already done enough by showing your presence and destroying my party. There's nothing to go back."

His words hurt me deeply, but I don't say anything, only my tears silently flowing down my cheeks are the ones speaking for me. Sucking in a sharp breath, I try to ignore his presence and watch the passing cars and street lights. We drive back in silence and none of us utter a word as we reach home.

Only when he parks the vehicle and walks over to my side opening the door do I look at him through my teary eyes.

"Why?" I manage to ask through my chocked voice.

Ignoring my questioning eyes, he yanks me off the seat and starts dragging me into the house. I don't protest and instead let him drag me like a rag doll all through the stairs and to our room.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you being like this to me?" I cry.

"You don't know? Really? Are you that naive Adiva?"

Pulling something out from one of the drawers he throws it in front of my face and I am shocked to my core when I find the photos from my so called forced dates with my blackmailer.

"How?" I look at him in shock as I sift through the photos.

There is every single one out there. From dodging the guards and taking the taxi to the restaurants that he forced me to come.

"I didn't knew you were craving attention so badly that you had to go and get it from other man....."

"Zacharias, what are you saying? You know that I love you, I would never....."

"Than what are these photos Adiva? Are they lying to me? Tell me its a lie and I'll believe you...." He snaps interrupting me.

"I-I..." I don't know what to say anymore.

How am I suppose to explain that I was threatened into going through all this? That I was not a willing participant?

"What? Cat caught your tongue huh? You don't have anything to explain? You lied to me and went behind me to see another man who was not me. Was I not enough for you that you had to go running for another man's attention?"

I shake my head weeping at his words that are successfully managing to break my heart piece by piece.

 "You thought I wouldn't know? You dared to forget darling that your husband is the king of the mafia and the business world. Nothing can be hidden from me, and you know what, I am actually impressed at your impudence."

"Zach please listen to me...." I implore.

"No you listen to me!" He bellows. "Pack up and leave. I don't want your presence in this house anymore. Out!"

My blood runs cold at his final verdict. I frantically try to reach out to him but he jerks my hand away, as if my touch burned him.

"Zacharias please let me explain. Its not....."

"Don't you dare take my name.....You lost that right the moment you thought of whoring yourself out...." he growls waspishly.

I am appalled at his resentful words. I don't know if there is any piece of my heart left that did not break into millions of pieces.

"Zacharias please, don't do this...." I implore

"I.said.out." He grits emphasizing each word.

I break as I hear his final verdict, knowing I've lost everything. Realizing that the monster won, and I lost my battle, my love, my Zacharias.....

Like in a daze, I walk into the closet and throw my clothes in my bag and zip it before dragging myself out of the room. I don't know where am I gonna go at this time of night yet I drag myself away leaving each piece of my heart behind.

I hear the crashing sounds coming from the room making me flinch, but I don't dare turn back. He didn't even let me explain. I don't deserve this.....We don't deserve this...Unconsciously my hand goes on my belly as I descend the stairs. 

A hand reaches out to me and grabs my wrist in a gentle hold. I look up to the owner and I am unable to believe at his gentle demeanor. I hope I am not in delirium as I watch him wiping my tears oh so gently as if savoring the moment.

Pulling my hand, he takes me to the car. I am completely oblivion to his behavior, my insides all frozen to give any reaction. The humming of the car fills up the silence in the car.

Where is he taking me? Wasn't he the one who threw me out of the house? Then what am I suppose to deduce from his current behavior? Maybe he is making sure to drop me off somewhere far that I don't come back. Even if he hadn't I wouldn't have come back after getting myself insulted in the worst possible way.

The car comes to a sudden stop and I am pulled out from my state of daze. My eyes widen as I take in my surroundings.

He is sending me back....

Just like that

He is giving up on us just like that. He won't even let me explain anything.

Was our love that weak to be lost just by a single hit of a storm?

"Zacharias let me..."

I'm again pulled by him to the awaiting plane. He doesn't let me speak let alone explain anything.

"Ivanov airlines" I get a glance of the words emboldened in blue and gold on the humongous plane.

Of course it has to be his airlines....

"Welcome to the Ivanov airlines" The sweet voice of the air hostess greets my ears.

"Your ticket maam"

I look at Zacharias, wondering what will be his reply.

"She doesn't need one." He growls pulling me inside the first class cabin, the air hostess hot on our tail.

"Sir you can't get in sir..."

Ignoring her, he pushes me on the first seat and dumps my bag into the over head cabin.

"This seat is exclusively reserved for the VIPs. You cant just sit here..." She huffs when he ignores her.

"This is getting serious. How the hell did you even get in here mister? Who the hell do you think you are? And how the hell did you pass the security?" Zacharias pays no heed.

"Oh my god, I am calling the authorities now..." She pulls out her phone typing furiously.

Zacharias ignores her and walks inside the cockpit.

"Don't bother, he wont listen to you..." Comes my hoarse voice.

 She gives me an incredulous look. "Excuse me?"

"The airline belongs to him."

"Huh?"

"He is the owner..." I sigh, letting the words out, cause frankly her voice was irritating me now.

Zacharias walks out with the pilot, who is obediently nodding at his every word. The air hostess looks more confused now, unable to understand whats happening in front of her eyes.

The pilot pulls her inside leaving me alone with him.

"You didn't even listen to me..." My voice is a mere whisper, yet he catches my word.

"There is nothing to hear." He speaks after a moment of complete silence.

If he has made up his mind, then I can't do anything to make him listen.

"I hate you"

He stills at my words.

"You know I hate liars" He spits back.  "Don't you fucking say those words again."

 I am not lying though, I really do hate him right now.

"I hate you...I hate you...I hate you....."

An animalistic growl escapes his lips and before I know it, he smashes his lips on mine. I try to fight him, but he cups my neck in a tight grip holding me still. I clamp my mouth shut yet he nibbles at my lips as if savoring the taste, savoring the moment. It does feels like a good bye kiss. Tears are flowing violently down my cheeks, my mind in a conundrum at the flowing down of events.

Kissing me one last time, he pulls away. I catch a glimpse of longing look passing his features, but is quickly masked back with the cold look.

"You love me, always remember that...." With that said, he walks away.

I pull my eyes away from him and look out of the window, watching other planes taxi and take off. The ground staff running around loading and unloading the baggage while others waving off the green and red lights to the landing and taking off of planes.

My eyes land on Zacharias walking towards his car. Without turning back for once, he gets in the vehicle and drives away. Its then that I break hysterically into sobs and cries. Clamping my fist into my mouth, I control my painful cries from erupting louder. My face feels feverish, the tears doing nothing to cool my skin.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" I hear the same voice after sometime.

Wiping off my tears, I look up at the air hostess with a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"My apologies for the ignorance caused earlier by me. I-I swear I didn't knew I was encountering with the owner and his wife itself. I'm extremely sorry ma'am."

"Its okay. You were just doing your job." I assure her with a smile making her exhale in relief.

She offers me a water bottle and I accept it gratefully. I switch off my cabin lights and close my eyes crying silently.

The rumbling of the tyres on the runway forces me to open my eyes and I look out of the window, watching as the flight takes off leaving the beautiful NY city into an illuminating glitter.

A rueful smile forms on my lips as I wave good bye to this country. I don't think I'll be coming back here ever, especially when there is nothing left of our relationship except the only beautiful gifts growing inside me.

My hand caresses my stomach. I've to learn to live for my babies. I won't let any evil shadow cast on them. I'll protect them from every harm that would come their way. At least I'll be safe in India.

With that last thought, I close my eyes and let the sleep consume me.

Happy Reading.....😊

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

719K 14.2K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
4M 103K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
3.4M 83.8K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...
6.9M 196K 29
"Sell your virginity to me and I will clear your father's debt." ~~.~~ Angelique Ryans had a promising future ahead of her. Prestige school, lovable...