𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

By seiraful

They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of an... More

Fallen Queen
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
AFTERMATH: Rising Queen
Rising Queen: Chapter 1
Rising Queen: Chapter 2
Rising Queen: Chapter 3
Rising Queen: Chapter 4
Rising Queen: Chapter 5
Fallen Queen in AI
Rising Queen: Chapter 6
Rising Queen: Chapter 7
Rising Queen: Chapter 8
Rising Queen: Chapter 9
Rising Queen: Chapter 10
Rising Queen: Chapter 11
Rising Queen: Chapter 12
Rising Queen: Chapter 13
Rising Queen: Chapter 14
Rising Queen: Chapter 15
Rising Queen: Special Chapter
Rising Queen: Special Chapter 2
Rising Queen: Chapter 16
Rising Queen: Chapter 17
Rising Queen: Chapter 18
Rising Queen: Chapter 19
Rising Queen: Chapter 20
Rising Queen: Chapter 21
Rising Queen: Chapter 22
Rising Queen: Chapter 23
Rising Queen: Chapter 24
Queen: Epilogue
Thank You
More than Queens

Chapter 47

2.4K 122 63
By seiraful

Angeline.
I wrapped my arms around myself as I looked out of the window. Vaye, Weiss and Pearl had just left the castle to follow Willow and Eva and I couldn't help but worry about them. I worry most about Weiss as she was in a difficult situation, after all, her friend was fighting with her sister.. I thought the redhead, Sapphire would come along with them to make sure that Weiss maintains her cool.. but to my surprise Sapphire stayed here to look after Amethyst. I felt useless, after everything that has happened, I always remained in the background, watching them.. they were all busy doing their best to overcome their challenges whilst I stayed a bystander.

What help would I bring to the upcoming war? I used to think that a human would not be of any help but after learning Amethyst's determination.. my thoughts changed. But I was not Amethyst, the mere thought of hurting someone weakened me.. I fear that I would only be a nuisance to everyone.. I do not want to be a burden but I do not carry the strength to stand up for myself.. I am such a hopeless being.. a weak creature.

It is true that I possess knowledge about the foe but it seems to me that they already know what there is to know.. it seems to me they're already prepared.. what if the war came and I'm the only one left unprepared? They all have their own duties.. to protect their land, their people, themselves and their mates.. I cannot allow myself to be a burden to them..

Ah, my thoughts are doing me no good.. I wish to not be a nuisance, yet I am not doing anything to be of help.. I am a buffoon..

"How come a former queen such as yourself is drowning in self pity?" I stiffened when I heard that deep alluring voice of the devil. I reluctantly turned around and saw Lucilia smirking at me. Behind her, I could see her tail wagging which strangely made me smile.

Noticing my smile, Lucilia chuckled, "It only reacts that way for you." The demon queen's tail only wags for me? That's.. that's oddly adorable..

Lucilia approached me, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me closer to her. She looked into my eyes and bit her lip before unexpectedly pulling away and shaking her head. She hissed, "If only I did not care.. you would have been naked right now.." I heard her whisper, her lustful eyes eyeing my body.

I was confused.. if I remember correctly, we had an agreement.. that I was to be her slave in a sexual manner and yet.. not once did she touch me in such manner. She only gave me looks and told me what she would do to me but she never made a move. I wonder.. what is going on inside this beautiful demon's brain?

As if reading my thoughts, Lucilia gave me an unamused look, "Why, if I could then I would have already taken what is mine! But those.. fuck, I let their foolish meaningless words get to me.. and now, I pay the price of having morals. How absolutely absurd! The fucking queen of demons having morals.."

I looked at her, concerned, "W-What do you m-mean?" Lucilia's eyes darkened as she pushed me, making me fall on my bed and then got on top of me.

She held my hands above my head with her right hand as her left hand wrapped around my neck. Everything happened too fast and I was left there, breathing heavily with wide eyes and a racing heart.

Lucilia leaned down until I could feel her breath on my ear, "If I could, you would have been on top of me right now, riding me with all of your human strength, not stopping until you please your master. Then, I will tie you on the bed and ruin you and paint your body with my marks. I'll hurt you physically, I will make you my slut, and I won't stop until the only word that comes out of your mouth is Master. I will cum on every part of your body, I'll make your virgin pussy beg for my dick, I'll make you the mother of my demonic child and I will not stop until every bit of my cum is inside your wet pussy."

I.. I could not register what she said to me.. it all left her mouth too fast.. I can feel my head spinning.. the only word I could muster was, "W-What?"

Lucilia chuckled and shook her head as she got off of me. "Stand up, we're going on an.. acquaintance trip."

I slowly stood up and gave her a confused look, "I have never heard of such before, tell me, what is an acquaintance trip?"

Lucilia shrugged, "It is when we, acquaintances, go out to.. simply have a conversation."

"That's called a date." I looked at the door and saw Vaye smirking at us. My eyes widened and I immediately approached her. I was too busy with Lucilia that I almost forgot about the conflict between Eva and Willow.

"W-What happened? How is everyone?"

Vaye smiled, "Everyone's okay. Thankfully, Eva and Willow got healed already and I think they've already settled their feud because of Gaia butting in and revealing that she's actually Willow's mate."

"G-Gaia? The all knowing being is Willow's mate?"

Vaye chuckled and her eyes met with Lucilia's, "Yes.. I believe that demon over there already knew."

Lucilia scoffed, "I did not want to interfere with how Gaia handled her mate and we were merely friends with benefits, therefore whatever she does with her mate is none of my business."

"Yes, yes, whatever you say, demon. Now, I best be on my way, I don't want to make you guys late for your date. Have fun, lovers!" Vaye yelled as she walked away from us whilst laughing.

I tilted my head and wondered, "What is a date?"

Lucilia gave me a shrug, "A date is the exact month, day and year." Oh, how foolish of me, I already knew what the word meant and I still asked her.

"Uhm.. so what exactly do acquaintances wear on an acquaintance trip?"

Lucilia did not look at me as she answered, "Wear something pretty. I'll meet you at the garden at.. 5 pm. Do not be late, darling.. I am not a fan of waiting." And with that, she left my room without looking back.

When Lucilia left my sight, I instantly let myself panic. Pretty??? She told me to wear something pretty? What shall I wear? My closet consisted of only pants, sweatpants, sweaters and shirts.. my old clothes from my old apartment were only sweaters and sweatpants, and I never actually made an effort to look good.. Here in the castle, I only took what they gave me so I assumed I had no power over my wardrobe as I.. don't really have any money to buy clothes.. after leaving my apartment, I was fired from my human job so I.. I.. am stuck with these clothes.. Lord, please help me, what do I do? Maybe.. maybe I can borrow from my friends?

Vaye often wears suits.. Eva wears suits as well.. and Sapphire sometimes wears polos and slacks.. those three always wear those types of clothes but I do not see myself wearing such clothes.. Meanwhile, Amethyst and Weiss' clothes are too.. tight for me.. If.. if I wore their clothes, I may not be able to breathe properly. My only option is Pearl, I often see her wearing blouses but I do hope she has some dresses.

Ashamed of my poor fashion sense, I went out of my room and searched for Pearl. I opted to look for her in her room with Eva first. When I reached their room, I made sure to knock on their door first.

"Pearl? A-Are you there?"

I did not receive any answer and as I was about to make my leave, the door opened and revealed a.. messy looking Pearl? Her hair was all over the place, her clothes weren't worn properly and she had bite marks all over her neck.. what is going on? I have never seen Pearl look so.. uhm.. so messy.

Pearl cleared her throat and asked, "H-Hey Angeline! Uhm.. I-I'm kind of busy right now, i-is it.. is it okay if I come back to you later?"

I slowly nodded, "Yes, thank you, Pearl.. uhm, are you.. are you hurt? Are you okay? You look red, Pearl.."

"N-No! No! Goodness, no.. uhm.. okay, nevermind that. W-What did you come here for, Angeline?" Pearl's cheeks reddened even more.

"I was.. I was wondering if you had any dresses that I could borrow? Lucilia invited me to an acquaintance trip and she told me to wear something pretty.. but unfortunately, my wardrobe does not contain anything pretty.. so I wondered if I could borrow something pretty from you?"

Pearl's eyes widened, "That.. demon.. that demon asked you out on a date?"

I shook my head, "She did not ask me out on a specific time."

"No, that's a different meaning of date. A date is sort of like a romantic outing, it's a trip to become closer to your lover or to court someone.. wow.. the demon actually listened to us, she's actually willing to treat you well." Pearl stated with a grin.

"This is great news! Eva, dear, can you please leave the room for awhile?"

"What?! But we were in the middle of something!"

"Eva.. please? This is a big deal.. please? For me?"

"Fucking bitch, motherfucking tease. Fine, whatever." Eva mumbled as she left the room and walked away whilst still muttering curses.

Pearl rolled her eyes at Eva before letting me in their room. She immediately pushed me towards her wardrobe then opened it. "I have a few dresses here that I believe would look great on you!"

She then eyed me up and down before stating, "I think white would look beautiful on you."

She rummaged through her wardrobe before pulling out a beautiful white dress.. it made me smile, it looked almost similar to the dress I wore back in heaven.

Pearl handed it to me with care, "I think that dress belongs to you now, it looks better on you than it will on me. I can already see Lucilia awestruck because of your beauty." Pearl stated, smiling widely at me.

I hugged the dress and smiled at her, "Thank you, Pearl.. I'll wear it with care."

Pearl nodded, "Now you should be getting ready, have fun on your date, okay?"

I nodded and said farewell to Pearl before leaving her room and sprinting off to mine. Once I reached my room, I placed the dress on my bed before getting in the bathroom. As I was getting ready to shower, Pearl's words repeated in my mind..

"A date is sort of like a romantic outing, it's a trip to become closer to your lover or to court someone." I repeated over and over again until my eyes widened.

"R-Romantic?!" I placed a hand over my chest and felt my heart race.. why was I.. why was I getting excited over it? Lucilia didn't know the meaning of date as well.. so I may be assuming everything.. yes.. that's right.. maybe.. maybe I am assuming everything.. I have to calm down, this is strictly an outing for acquaintances.. and is not in any way related to a romantic date..

After finally managing to calm myself down, I began to take a shower. Whatever may happen later, I hope it will be nice.. this will be the first time for me to be alone with Lucilia for possibly more than one hour.. I do hope nothing goes wrong.. Ah! I know, I can pray for our trip because praying never lets me down.

My God, my Father, please guide me and my acquaintance on our trip later, may we be blessed with your goodness and may this trip improve our relationship. I ask this through Christ, your son, Amen.

[A/N] Exams are near and that means loads of school work as always but thankfully, I managed to do some of my school works already so I was free to write a chapter without disturbances today 😌.

Also sorry for the long wait for Angeline and Lucilia, I had to focus on my main six bitches first before them༎ຶ‿༎ຶ.  But the wait is over! Expect more Lucilia and Angeline contents soon~

Stay safe and healthy~

As always, enjoy reading~! (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

! Important !
I forgot to add that I changed Weiss' look in Three Queens and Fallen Queen, it's in the first chapter hehe. I made her look more.. more tsundere-ish. Hehe

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 2K 36
Book 2 of the My Demonic Angel Series **crossover book** I recommend reading Book 1 (My Demonic Angel) first, so you understand where the story picks...
2.1K 125 30
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! A Mate. Someone a werewolf craves for, will do anything for, will protect with their life. M...
117K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
121K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...