Stay - Bucky x Reader

By MarvelDork005

Steve brings in a new recruit one day who seems to have a problem with anything and everything, including you... More

Backstory + Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Edit for part 32
Part 33
The Wedding
Part 35
Part 36 ~ Final Part

Part 34

940 17 39
By MarvelDork005

《2 Months Later》
The Wedding

"Y/n! Hurry up in there!" Nat shouted.

You came out of the bathroom. "I'm six months pregnant, my stomach is the size of a watermelon and I have to pee every five minutes. Cut me some slack."

"Sit." Wanda ordered.

You complied and sat down in front of the vanity for Nat and Wanda to do your hair and makeup.

About an hour later your hair and makeup was complete. Nat and Wanda did theirs shortly after.

Now all that was left were the dresses.

Stark had paid for the entire wedding even though you told him not to. He hired the highest rated planners to take care of the whole thing. All you had to do was tell them what you wanted and they took care of it.

"Your gonna be late for your own wedding Y/n! We gotta get your dress on you." Nat warned.

Wanda brought you your dress and helped your put it on after they had on their dresses.

Nat was your Maid of Honor and Wanda, Pepper, and Sam's sister, Sarah,  were your bridesmaids.

Steve was Bucky's best man and Sam, Peter, and Loki were his groomsmen.

Once your dress was put on you looked in the mirror. It was perfect. Your dress was fit specifically to your body and showed off your baby bump. You could feel tears come to your eyes as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. No crying. Because then we'll cry and we have a wedding to get to." Wanda laughed a little.

"You look beautiful Y/n." Nat complimented.

There was a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" Tony asked.

"Yeah!" You exclaimed.

He opened the door and walked in. His face lit up when he saw you. "You look amazing, Kid."

"Thank you." You smiled. "For everything."

"No problem, Kid. I'm just happy to be walking you down the aisle." Tony smiled back.

"Alright we gotta go. We'll see you in 5." Nat and Wanda gave you quick hugs and walked out of the room.

"You ready?" Tony asked you.

"Hell yeah!" You exclaimed.

You rested your hand in the crook of Tony's arm and walked out of the room and to the doorway where the wedding was being held.

The doors opened and the music started to play as you walked with Tony down the aisle.

Bucky's face lit up when he saw you. You maintained eye contact with him the entire time while walking.

Tony paused at the end of the aisle and kissed your forehead before sitting down.

You walked up and stood in front of Bucky after handing Nat your bouquet of flowers. 'You look beautiful!' He mouthed. You blushed.

He took your hands and the ceremony began.

The Wedding officiant starts his speech. "We are gathered here today to witness the sacred union of James Barnes and Y/n Y/l/n. We stand here to honor and celebrate the love shared between these two people, as they come together to start their new life with a solemn vow, surrounded by their closest family and friends. James and Y/n are overjoyed that you are able to join us here today.
This ceremony celebrates the beginning of your marriage. It’s a journey of love, understanding, perseverance, and dedication to one another that lasts through time. As we stand here today to mark this occasion, we remember that what matters most is not the ceremony itself, but the love and companionship you will continue to share throughout your married life together.
T

here are no vows more meaningful and powerful than those which will be shared here today. Your wedding vows are a sacred declaration of your love for each other, the foundation of your relationship as a married couple, and the life you want to build together. Please face each other as you declare these vows to one another. Y/n, you may start."

"I, Y/n Y/l/n, take you, James Barnes to be my wedded husband. I promise to stay by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days." You smiled through your words.

"James, please now make your vows."

"I, James Barnes, take you, Y/n Y/l/n to be my wedded wife. I promise to stand by your side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. I vow to stay true to you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my days." Bucky couldn't help but return your smile.

"Do you, James, take this woman to be your wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Y/n, take this man to be your wedded husband?"

"I do."

The officiant says some more things before allowing you and Bucky to put the rings on each other's fingers.

You put put the silver band specifically designed to sync with Bucky's metal arm on his finger as Bucky does the same for you.

While doing so, the officiant speaks again. "By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

You and Bucky kiss each other deeply.

"It is with great honor and delight that I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Barnes."

The Avengers cheer and clap as you broke the kiss and smile back at Bucky.

...

You and Bucky were dancing when Tony came over and asked to cut in.

"May I?" He asked Bucky.

"Of course." He responded and walked over to where Steve was standing.

"Thank you, again." You told Tony.

"The pleasure is all mine." He responded as you swayed to the music.

You danced for a few more minutes until Loki made Stark move so that he could dance with you.

"Hey Lo!" You exclaimed.

"Darling, you look ravishing." He complimented.

"Thank you."

Sam took the microphone and claimed to have an announcement once the dancing stopped and everyone was sitting down.

"I would like to start off by saying, these two are the scariest people I have ever met but I love them for it. I can see how much love is shared between the two of them. That kid, right there.." He pointed to your stomach. "That kid is going to be one badass mother fucker."

Everyone laughed.

"Sam, Steve doesn't like that kind of language." Tony blurted.

Steve shook his head and laughed.

"I'm not done speaking. Let me finish." Sam ordered. "I may seem like I hate Bucky, but in reality, I love you man. Besides the staring. That shit scares me."

"Sam you're too late, he's mine now!" You exclaimed.

"I would like to propose a toast." He raised his champagne glass. "To Bucky and Y/n. May your futures be bright, and your child be named Sam."

Everyone toasted and Bucky interrupted. "I'm not naming my child after a dude that wears Pigeon wings for a Superhero suit."

Everyone laughed again and Sam got off stage.

Everyone took turns saying little things into the mic until it was time for you to throw your bouquet.

You stood up in the front of the room with your back facing all the ladies.

"Ready?" You asked.

"Yes!" Everyone said in unison.

"3...2...1" You threw the bouquet backwards and Nat caught it after she swiped everyone off their feet and pushed them out of the way to grab the flowers.

Bruce stood in the back and Nat winked at him.

The music started again and Steve and Bucky slow danced together. That got a kick out of everyone.

You walked up to Steve and asked for your husband back.

"Can I steal him for a second?" You asked.

"Of course." Steve responded and gave you a quick hug before leaving you and Bucky to dance.

"I love you, Mrs. Barnes." Bucky told you as you swayed to the music.

He had his hands on either side of your stomach, being gentle with his metal arm and making sure he didn't hurt you or the baby.

"I love you too, Plum Princess." You smirked.

"Plum Princess?" He laughed. "I called you Mrs. Barnes and you call me Plum Princess." You giggled.

You leaned up and kissed him deeply as he cupped your face with his hands. Your baby bump rested on Bucky's stomach.

Bucky broke the kiss and looked down at you. Did the baby just-"

"Kick you? Yeah, they did." You smiled as Bucky's face lit up.

He knelt down and placed his hands back on your stomach.

"God, you're not even born yet and you're already trying to kick ass." He laughed and kissed your stomach. "I love you too, Baby Barnes."

You giggled at his adorableness. He looked back up at you and kissed you again.

PART 35 COMING SOON...

Author's Note: This part is a little longer. I will include pictures of the wedding and the dresses / suits in a separate part. That will be posted directly after this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...
4.8K 112 9
Welcome to my first marvel fanfic! Very excite to write this and I hope you will enjoy it! Bucky and y/n pov You are brought to the compound by Nick...
13.5K 225 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
175K 5.1K 15
"𝚒 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜" @𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑒 "𝚞𝚛 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎�...