The Sanctuary✔️

By vixen_magic

"You have no idea how much I would love to tie you up Ms. Nicholes. Make you squirm and flourish underneath m... More

......
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38

32

99 4 0
By vixen_magic

Stepping off the bus at the restaurant Summer picked out, Ashley pulled Gabriel's coat over her head as she ran inside. It was still completely down pouring outside, it had been all day. When she got inside she was met with one of the best smells she had ever had go through her head.

A hostess came up to Ashley with a crooked smile and a tablet in her arm, "Can I help you?"

"I'm supposed to meet Summer Evans here?"

"Ms. Evans has a table in the back, I'll take you."

"Thank you." She followed the high class host lady to the back of the restaurant where she saw Summer sitting on her phone in a chair.

"Ms. Evans, your guest is here." Ashley saw Summer straighten out and put her phone away in her purse at her feet. She was in a black slit dress that made her look completely beautiful, while Ashley was dressed in a pencil skirt and white top, making her seem professional.

Summer was breathtaking, Ashley noticed. She was always breathtaking at work and when the group went out, summer always was beautiful. It made Ashley feel inferior for a moment.

"Thank you. Sit down, Ashley."

"This is a really nice place."

"Yea..."

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Everything that is going on. I know you have probably had this conversation a lot, so I will try to keep it to a minimum for the most part. But this guy?"

"John?"

"Yeah."

"He just...I don't even know when it started to happen. Collage we met and things hit off, he was a really nice guy then. A few years later he started to get more upset all the time, getting aggressive about anything. It was like I had to walk around everything and bend over backward for him. He started to drink, I think that's when he started to hurt me. It all seems like it happened too fast and never happened at all."

"So he's an alcoholic?"

"He became one, then stopped for a year and joined a sobriety club. He stopped when his job started to pick up a lot more, he said he only did it on his days off but I'm pretty sure he always went to work half drunk. He was a nurse, a patient died on him I think one day and that's when he started to hurt me."

"Alcoholic and abusive, you really know how to pick them."

"yeah...I don't know, he was amazing. I always felt guilty about leaving him because I had put so much into our relationship. It took me until I saw him in that jail to realize he had put nothing into me anymore."

"I spoke to him in that police station, he was an absolute prick. I am glad you dumped his ass. Fucking asshole, didn't even remember me from that night. I had to go to the hospital because of him. Does he ever remember what he did to you?'

"Sometimes, other times depending on if he drinks he doesn't. I know he would remember when he did hurt me because he would pamper me for days so I didn't tell anyone."

"He's a manipulative bitch Ashley."

"I know, it was right in front of me the whole time and I just ignored it. I know a lot of this is partially my fault-"

"Don't say that. Do not say it was your fault, you may have ignored the signs and shit he was doing to you. But it is not your fault for what he did to you. At all. I wanted to talk about him so I could know more. That sounds snoopy but I really did, because I wanted to talk to you about seeing someone."

"Seeing someone?"

"A therapist. I've seen you at work and I see you flinch at loud voices and run off to the bathroom. You know on your first few days at work I saw and heard you run to the bathroom to throw up. Danny had told me it was your anxiety. You should see someone soon."

"I-"

"I'm not done. I know this girl, I actually see her once a week. She specializes in helping patients who went through all kinds of abuse, she only takes so many people a year. I talked to her about you for a little bit, just telling her what I know and asked if she would take you...she said she would like to see you if you wanted a therapist."

"I...You see a trauma therapist?"

"Yes. Believe it or not, I went through a lot of what you did. As a teen and younger adult. I had a boyfriend who got into drugs and dragged me through it all, even had me going on them. He would abuse me, hit me, and stuff. It got to the point of sexually hurting me and humiliating me in front of his friends. I had enough of it one day. I told him I wanted to get clean and I would leave him if he didn't, he knocked me out and threw me on the streets. I woke up in the hospital, I should have been dead. He somehow got an insane amount of heroin in me. I should have died in the street."

"How...who found you?"

"Tommy and Diane. They took me to the hospital. I met them there and they offered me a place to stay while getting back on my feet. They took me to rehab and got me into therapy. They saved me. Tommy had taken me in like a daughter. Diana made sure I stayed clean. That's how I met Gabriel and got a job from him, he had introduced me to the BDSM lifestyle. I never did anything with him, he had taken me places and helped me find partners. That family is the biggest reason why I am here. I know a lot of people don't like me, and I am a total bitch and people really think that. But that's just how I defend myself. I'm not good with people anymore, I have no trust in them. I know what you've gone through and I don't want to watch you deteriorate anymore as I did and ike I still do now and then. But I also don't want you to fall down a worse hole or have defense mechanisms as I do. They aren't good and I am working on that myself.. You need more help than what you are getting from your friends."

"I-"

"Had no idea? Yeah. I'm only telling you because I don't want you to suffer forever. So don't get any ideas about using this against me." The defense was up again with Summer like she talked about just then. But slumped in her chair afterward and played with a glass.

"I would never do that Summer. I am so sorry you went through that...I...I guess we have a lot more in common than we think."

"Yeah." The two sat there in silence as a waiter came around with drinks and took their order, Summer already had a few drinks, to begin with. Summer watched Ashley, looking at her genuinely with interest for the first time in a long time. Not a jealous interest, but a trusting look came from both of them.

"So, anyways. I think you should see this girl. I'll give you her number when you want it. She's helped me with a lot of shit. I think she would be useful if you want to keep any sanity you have left."

"I'll think about it, thank you. You didn't have to open up to me."

"Yeah well, shit happens. I don't mind talking about it, it's just that no one really cares for it."

"Well, If you need to ever open up again, I'm here."

"I just dumped my trauma onto you and you are willingly letting me dump more?"

"Only if I can dump down on you too." Ashley joked around and laughed slightly as she looked at Summer who laughed as well.

"Alright girl, hit me."

-----------------

A bottle of wine and another bottle of hard liquor later, both girls were laughing and enjoying getting to know each other. They had already gone through their food and were just waiting there now, talking. It was nice to talk with a girl similar to each other's ages, for both of them.

Summer hadn't had many female friends and neither had Ashley. Both for different reasons, but both loved what was going on now.

"So, I do have one personal question."

"Shoot."

"What is up with you and Gabriel?"

Ashley choked on her drink for a moment before looking up, "What do you mean?"

"Did you fuck him?"

"....yeah."

"And you're staying with him, in his home?"

"Y-yeah, just for a little bit until we see what happens with John."

"Damn, he must really like you."

"What?"

"Gabriel, NEVER, lets anyone stay more than a day if he even is nice enough to let you stay that long. You've been at his place for...weeks! He has to be head over heels for you or something girl."

"I don't know, it was just a few times that we've...done it. I mean he just wants to help me out." Ashley was still bashful, even when drunk about Gabriel and their situation. Summer, clearly, was not quiet about it, she was rather happy about them. It made her see more and more how much Gabriel didn't want her even when she wanted him.

"Ashley, Gabriel doesn't fuck more than three times. I should know. He fucked me once and we were done, and every guy calls me back. Have you seen me? I've met his girls before, he doesn't just sleep around or keep one girl. He has something out for you."

"No..I-"

"He does, and there is no avoiding it now. You should just ask him already." Summer drank down more liquid in her cup as she winked at Ashley who just laughed and looked at the table as she grew red in the cheeks.

"We are wayyy too drunk to be asking him anything."

"Hmmm..."

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all-"

A waiter came by, interrupting them and their conversation on Gabriel and Ashley. "Ma'am, we are close to closing and we've called your contact numbers. They are here now to get you two home safely."

"Oh, right. Thanks. I'll pick my car up in the morning."

"Alright ma'am. Have a good night."

"Who are the-"

"Tommy and Gabriel, I told them to call Gabriel for you. I thought we might have some drinks."

The two girls kept talking as they left, laughing drunkenly as they made their way outside in the pouring rain. Ashley hadn't put her coat on as they left the building, the rain soaking her in an instant.

Neither of them was drunk enough to not comprehend what was doing on in the world right now, clearly, they were able to walk and get outside just fine. But they were in no way able to drive or be safe without someone else.

"This was nice! We should do this again!"

"Of course!" The girls had to yell at each other with how hard the rain was coming down on them, just before Diane came for Summer, leading the wobbly girl to the car she had and waved at Ashley who was suddenly wrapped in warmth and pulled to a car too.

She smiled at Gabriel who looked over her once before driving away, not saying a word or looking at her.

"Gabriel?"

"Please don't. Just warm up, okay?"

"Are you upset? Why?" Ashley's words began to slur a bit as Gabriel drove through the hard rain. "Helloooo?"

"Ashley. Stay quiet."

"I just wanna know why you-"

"You didn't call or leave a message, you just said I'm heading out. You left a note on the door. When I came back from a meeting to see that, do you have any idea how frantic that made me? I couldn't get a hold of you at all! You left your phone at the apartment, Summer wasn't answering. No one was answering! I had no idea where you were, with that creep still out in town and you just suddenly leave, do you know how...crazy I went just trying to see where you were?!"

"Danny-"

"Danny did not answer my calls. Neither did Jack or Marco because they are out. No one knew where you were!"

That made a drunk Ashley quiet, slouching in her chair like a child who was just scolded. Gabriel tried to not look at her as he drove, he felt a little bit bad about going off on her like that so suddenly. But at the same time, he was upset over this, he was panicked and scared. He really thought for a moment that John had found her.

When they got home he helped the small-ish brunette out of his car and into the elevator where Ashley leaned onto him. She was soaking wet and cold.

When they got inside, instantly Ashley was hugging him and saying how sorry she was. Gabriel didn't know what to do with her crying and saying the word sorry so many times. He only hugged her back and ran a hand through her wet hair, kissing her head.

"It's fine, I was just scared. I mean, just at least text me next time, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Come on, let's get you showered, you're freezing."

And that's just what Gabriel did, he had gotten her into a shower where the drunken girl promptly asked that he join her, or she would skyrocket his water bill by staying in the hot water forever. Gabriel knew she was drunk and wouldn't stay in there that long, but he amused her anyways by undressing and stepping in with her.

For a few minutes Ashley stood under the water with Gabriel holding her up, the slight smell of alcohol slowly going away under the hot water, she leaned onto Gabriels solid chest and closed her eyes.

It was once again Gabriel, who did everything for Ashley as she somewhat passed out on him. Washing her hair with her strawberry shampoo, he smiled down at her lightly, she would hum when he rubbed her head just right with his fingers and the soap. The smell quickly overcame the bathroom as he tried to wash her body.

But it soon became a fail as she started to run her hands over his body lightly, ghosting some of his skin and pressing down on other parts.

"You're....handsome."

"I know, let me fin-"

"Like really handsome...how I fucked you is beyond me."

"Ashley-"

"You're...like a greek god. Really...do you go to the gym?"

"Yes, I did."

"It worked! Look at you!"

"ASh-"

"Shhhhhh.....shhhh...I am enjoying my view."

"Exsu-"

"Shhhhhhh! This is a very nice view....yep."

---------------------

Mhmmm we love the nice view *wink wink*

Anyways, you know that moment when you do well in school and it consumes your life to the point where you stop all your hobbies to keep your grade and suddenly you forget to continue writing your stories? yeah me too...

Anyways, luv ya all!

Vote/comment\share

do the thing to help a gal out 

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
83.7K 2.6K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
735K 20.9K 55
It was a sinner's suicide for anyone to work at Coopers Incorporation. It was no surprise that people aimed to stray far from the Devil known as Mr E...