Nuestra Estrella

By Bubble_Heart215

"The name on the card was non other than Vivian." The journey of Vivian's normal happy life changing, due to... More

🍁
Non other than Vivian
Teach you to pick locks
Perfect round abs
Cancel my meeting
Heaven on earth
Are you a banana?
Not play spy for you!
Don't leave me bankrupt
37 seconds
Hey, I found your sister
Get in trouble or not?
Believe me big guy, you won't
Woah, easy there tiger
Calling our dad yours?
For you, from you
To continue the trend
You ungrateful guys!
Permission granted officer
The strange kid look
That wasn't a challenge
Great brothers I have
Well thanks Bear
You blue headed smurf
Can't really talk forever
Um it was a mistake?
You're my piggy!
Tired blabbering
I deserve an answer
Pleasure to finally meet you
Innocent Trouble Makers
What're the stakes?
To not bet this crazy chick
Might as well tell me everything
We need to talk
Cheeseballs!
You smelly ogre
I think my surety is 100%
I just stated a true fact
🍁Characters🍁
Mum taught me
Death threat from Vivian
Poor Edward
Welcome to the framily
Closest helper they can get
It's gonna be chaotic
Sound so crazy
Fireworks!
What ifs
Beautiful to me
A pesky human
She literally ran away?

Good work partner

2.9K 137 13
By Bubble_Heart215

Vivian's POV :

You know the time when you wake up to the beautiful sounds of birds chirping melodiously and wind blowing smoothly? Yes? Well I don't. Thanks to my stupid, idiotic, pig-headed brothers.

Wanna know where I am right now? I'm sitting on the back of a beaten up Asher, who's lying on his beaten up twin Andrew, who is sprawled out on the floor and I'm pulling both of these doofus' hair.

"Ouch! Ouch! Dude leave my hair alone dammit!" Asher exclaimed, trying to get away from me.

"Stop moving dumbass. And not cool Vivian. Not cool at all." Groaned Andrew from below Asher.

"Oh and throwing freezing cold water on me was cool? That too while I was sleeping?!" I argued while pulling their hair harder.

"What the hell's happening here?" Donovan exclaimed, just entering the living room where we three were fighting.

"Save us brother!" Both of the boys shouted together.

"Do not enter the battlefield Donovan. These two don't deserve mercy." I shouted back.

"I'm sure they don't miel but let's kill them later. Right now you're completely wet and you need to change before you get a cold." Donovan said while coming behind me and picking me up from under my armpits.

"Ugh fine! You're older Donovan and I respect you and that's only why I'm listening to you." I grumbled. Then turing towards the twins, I said, "You better watch your heads twins. No one knows what might happen to your hair in your sleep." I then smirked creepily at them and their faced held pure horror. Side note: the boys in this family are obsessed with their hair.

"But we're also older than you." Exclaimed Asher.

"And hence you should respect us as well." Completed Andrew.

"You sure don't act older." Callan, who had just walked in the room, and I said in unison. I then grinned at him in surprise and he looked at me with a really tiny, minute sized, smirk.

After that, Bear shooed me out to change and then return for breakfast. On that note, I ran up to my room and jumped in a warm shower.

After the shower, I did my whole skin care routine, wore my outfit, put on a bit of eyeliner, left my hair open and went downstairs towards the larger dining room just I time to see Aaron hog down a whole pancake in 8 seconds.

(Vivian's outfit)

"Morning mi familia (my family - Spanish)" I greeted while sitting down at my seat. A series of 'good mornings' was heard after which everyone focused on the food.

"Okay kids listen up." Papá started to speak attaining our undivided attention.

"Today's plan is simple. You kids do whatever you want to do right now and at night, the whole family along with the Romanos (who are basically the best friends of the Martinez people) is going out for dinner." He announced and after we all agreed to it, he walked out to go meet his brothers.

"Mind telling what happened in the morning now?" Donovan asked me while others watches in confusion, unaware of today's happenings.

"The twins woke me up by throwing ice cold water on me." I gritted out, glaring at the twins.

"What the hell guys!" Oliver spoke out.

"Guys! The baby could have gotten sick!" Exclaimed Lucas while I nodded at his comment. After a moment his words really registered in my mind.

"Hey! Who are you calling a baby?!" I exclaimed, offended.

"You." Caleb, Colton, Oliver, Ethan and Lucas said ina duh voice in unison, after which they grinned at each other and I glared at them.

"But anyways, what you did was bad twins." Ethan stated.

If you guys haven't guessed already, these five - Caleb, Colton, Oliver, Ethan and Lucas, are like the mother bears among the siblings. Now, back to the matter at hand.

When the mother bears were going to scold the twins, Asher spoke up.

"But she didn't tell you everything." That caused the five to focus their eyes on me, stopping me from happily eating my pancakes.

"What did you do?" Colton asked me while raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing! I didn't do anything." I replied innocently.

"I know you enough to know you did somethings." Bear stated flatly.

"Well after they woke me up, I chased them down to the living room, tackled them down, sat on top of them and then pulled their hair." I spoke nonchalantly, in one breath and then shrugged innocently like didn't just tell how I beat up their brothers.

At that, all the younger ones burst out laughing and Evan gave me a hi-fi.

"Enough!" A voice boomed, causing us all to zip our mouths shut and listen to Callan.

Rubbing his temple, he said, "Okay twins, do not ever try to mess with her sleep again and Vivian, stop tackling your brothers."

At that, the twins and I gave him a two-finger salute and spoke in unison, "Aye, aye captain." Then we three looked at each other and again burst out laughing.

After that, everyone started to discuss what to do today.

"Let's show Vivian around Madrid."

"She's already been to Madrid before. So seen everything."

"Shopping?"

"Nah, too tiring."

"Movie marathon?"

"Not in the mood."

"Ice-skating?"

"We're banned from the rink nearby."

"How about laser-tag?"

"Yeah that's nice."

"Will be fun."

"We aren't even banned from there so yeah, cool."

Everyone agreed to Aaron's suggestion of laser-tag and then dispersed to get ready.

2 hours later

We finally reached the laser-tag place. Entering, I found the place to be empty. In question, I turned to Callan, Thomas, Donovan and Adrian, the eldest ones and raised an eyebrow.

"I booked ahead in time to have the whole place to ourselves." Adrian shrugged.

Chuckling, I said, "Thanks Adi." He was a tad bit surprised at the nickname but didn't comment on his. Rather, he gave me a small smile and when I turned around, I think I saw him looking smugly at the other cousins. Not sure.

"Vivi!" A familiar voice squealed from behind me causing me to turn around and squeal too.

"Enzo!" We both squealed, ran to each other, hugged tightly and started jumping up and down.

After a minute, we parted, looked at each other, laughed a bit and then hugged normally.

Okay confused people, remember Lorenzo? Yeah? Well this is him and this is how we always greet each other.

"I missed you dude." Enzo said.

"Me too Enzo." I replied and then saw three more figures enter.

"My babe!" I exclaimed while hugging Valentina while Enzo greeted my brothers.

Then I hugged Tony (Antonio) as well. At last I saw him. Dressed in a pair of black jeans with a baby blue colored polo complimenting his dark blue eyes, looking absolutely yummy, stood Stephan. Oh god my heart! If you haven't guessed already, I might have a crush on Stephan since one year. Oops, forgot to mention before. Hehe! But I don't think he returns my feelings. Hence I've kept quiet and not made a move as I don't want to hamper our friendship.

Shaking out of my thoughts, I went towards him and said, "Hey, you still own me that lunch from the bet."

"I was hoping you forgot about that." He pouted, then laughed and hugged me tightly.

"It's amazing to see you again Ivi." He said once we parted.

"The feeling is mutual Steph." I replied and then turned towards the others.

"I didn't know the Romanos were also coming." I said to no one in particular.

"Well we hadn't seen each other in a long time and since you knew them well as well, we called them." Thomas exclaimed.

After that, we all went inside to check in.

The employee, looking at the whole crowd of my brothers, radiated of nervousness. He took us to a room to get geared up so that we could enter the laser-tag compound.

"Okay so we're playing teams or solo?" I questioned everyone.

"Solo is best." Everyone agreed to it.

"Okay. Cool with me." I also agreed, going back to gearing up.

"Oh no sweetheart. You aren't gonna be solo." Roman spoke up.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Yeah Viv. Gotta agree with him." The others shrugged causing him to smirk.

"You guys think I can't go solo?" I stated while folding my arms on my chest.

"Viv, sweetheart, you might be good but we're trained mafia people, trained on how to shoot since the age of 16. You don't have a chance." Roman boasted while smirking along with River and Rian.

I saw Stephan about to argue but I shot him a look which said not to argue.

"Well if that's the case then let me team up with Stephan." I shrugged.

"He's one of the best shooters so, yeah sure. Atleast then you'd have a chance to get by." Antonio said and the others agreed, thinking that I understand their point and agree with it, making it really difficult for me to hide my smirk. From the looks of it, Stephan had the same issue and I so wanted to laugh.

I should tell you this. I know how to shoot an actual gun. And I'm quite good at it too. I started learning when I was 16 and dad took me to a shooting range. Since he's a really famous boxer, many people from the underground approached him but he never worked for them. That's why he was scared that they might harm me or Noah to get to him and so taught us how to shoot.

Back to the situation at hand, we all moved to the compound, me and Stephan walking behind everyone.

"They are so getting their asses busted." He commented, letting his smirk show, knowing about my shooting skills.

"Damn right they are." I smirked back.

The game was set to begin in 30 seconds, so everyone went to hide.

"Ready partner?" I asked.

"Of course! Let's kick our siblings' asses." Steph replied.

Let the game begin!

Ting!

The bell went off, indicating the start of the game. Soon I started people firing at each other. Steph and I were on the first floor, crouched down behind a few box like thingies. The plan was simple, Stephan will take care of the ones around us on the first floor while I'll take care of the ones below.

Soon I spotted my first target, Evan, hiding behind a pillar about 15 meters away from me, shooting at Andrew.

I took my aim and shot, hitting him smack in the chest on the first try. On being shot, he looked up and I smirked at him, looking at his surprised expression. The sweet look of the lights dying down on his vest was amazing. Then I moved over to Colton, who had just shot Oliver and in happiness, exposed his hiding spot.

I shot him too on the first try. Poor baby.

I also heard Steph shooting, ending 2 people who were none other than River and Aaron.

Seeing Antonio skillfully shooting at Callan, who was in turn dodging his shots perfectly, I took my aim and shot, hitting him in the first try and saving my brother. We'll be ending him later.

Then I shot 5 shots, ending Asher and Andrew. I waited for the gun to reload agin then searched for more targets.

I also noticed that Callan had ended Thomas and Adrian. Roman had also ended Jaxon. A few others were also out.

I heard Stephan curse and looking over, I saw Valentina and Lucas seeking up behind us. Silently conversing the plan, Stephan and I jumped away just when they both shot, Stephan to the right behind some other boxes and I to the left, behind a pillar. Lucas and Valentina continued shooting as us while we waited and dodged them. When they ran out of shots and had to wait 10 seconds for the gun to reload, before they could hide, we jumped out, Stephan taking out Lucas, who was on the left side and I taking out Val, who was on the right side, both with just one shot.

"Score!" We both shouted and fist-bumped, then quickly hiding from the sight of those who might have hear us, leaving the wide eyed Val and Bear behind.

"Okay so only Cal, Roman, Donovan and Enzo are left  now. Any plan?" I asked Steph in a hushed tone.

"I say we do down. They know someone's firing from this spot anyways so they'd soon come to take us out. Then we'd be trapped."

"Good point. And we also only have to thunk about two. Cal and Donovan and firing at each other while Roman and Enzo are against each other. One from each pair is bound to end." I said and when he nodded, we both moved downstairs, hiding behind a wall, just in time to see Roman end Enzo and come towards our stop.

Crawling on the floor, we both went to the other side and waited. Just as he came in front of us, we both shot together in unison, ending him in an instant with no time for a reaction. At his shocked expression, we both smirked together which might have seemed creepy and then moved ahead.

Stephan was moving ahead of me and then I saw something. I hurriedly pulled Stephan back by his collar just in time to see a light blaze past him, meaning someone made us and is shooting at us.

"Thanks for the save." He said to me once we crouched down behind a few boxes, our backs to the boxes, sitting side by side.

"I'm not having my partner die on me." I spoke while patting his thigh and smiled at him. He also returned the smile.

We heard some shuffling from behind us, meaning someone was on the other side of the boxes. Then we heard shots being fired, meaning Callan and Donovan are still there, no one ended till now.

I quickly formed a plan and whispered it to Steph who gave me a thumbs up for it.

We counted the number of shots being fired and as soon as we heard one person's gun start to reload, he got shot after which the other's gun started reloading. Now the only one left was the person sitting just behind our hiding place.

Putting the plan in action, Stephan jumped out from behind the boxes and into the sight of Callan, who was the one on the other side of the boxes. At the sight of him, Callan raised his gun but before he could shoot, I stood up and shot Callan from above the boxes, successfully ending him as well.

"Guess I'm not so bad at shooting, am I brother?" I cocked my head, taunting him. Then I burst out laughing along with Stephan to gave me a hi-fi.

"Good work partner." I praised Steph.

"Back at you partner." He complimented back and then we both laughed.

When we got out, we checked the scoreboard. It basically showed to shot the most people. And guess what? I won! And the speechless faces of the others was priceless, causing Stephan and I to burst out laughing, clutching our stomach, with tears forming due to the laughter.

Sobering up, I said while grinning, "Guess I forgot to mention I know how to shoot."

So how's the chapter people?

Personally, this is one of my favorites. Which one is yours?

Please like, comment and share.

Till then, Irritate your siblings and cousins!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 9.6K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
1.1M 25.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
208K 13K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
428 119 21
He dragged me into the room as he pinned me against the wall. "I told you to fucking stay away from him Amaya, damnit", He yelled at me. He was so cl...