It's a Love Story......- Jayl...

Da meisawesome17

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ... Altro

When I first saw you
Stalking Joe
In my worst times
You're in love- part 1
I think he knows
Dress
The 28th night of September
The not so pleasant Surprise
The News
Slumber Party!!
The Perfect Night
The Concert
With Benefits
The polaroid
Seven
Superdate
Screaming and fighting
Trapped
The wedding shock

Cruel Summer

307 14 46
Da meisawesome17

After 3 months of being fuck buddies.....

It was a pleasant day. Joe was off for the shooting of his upcoming movie and Taylor was playing random keys on her piano. She had thought of a new song out of nowhere and was gonna sing it to Joe. She was pretty excited because he already loved all the tracks of Reputation.

She breaths out, "Thank god. I think this will be enough for now. I think I'll call Joe because ummmm I think just like that. It must be his break. And I have to tell him to come over"

She gets up and stretches a little. She grabs her phone and calls Joe. He finally picks it up.

"Hey dude, sup?" Taylor asked. It wasn't easy for her to call him dude.

"Oh-" It wasn't Joe. It was a woman who picked it up. She keeps the phone down and calls out, "Darling, come on here. Somebody called you" Then she ended the call.

Taylor stood there in shock. She was trying to process what had just happened. She had tears in her eyes. She started to break down. Everything started to blur.  She already had trust issues and now. She immediately fell on the floor because her knees couldn't handle this. Her heart shattered into a million pieces. Leaning by the wall, she grabbed a cushion and clunched it as hard as she could. She just sat there, crying in this hurt. She knew that they were just friends, however, it didn't change the fact that she secretly had feelings for him. Joe sleeping with Taylor, she at least had some part of him. But she knew it would all be over if he meets someone else. She knew she had no right to feel this way, but the heart never listens to the brain, does it?

After she had her moment, she wipes her tears with her hands. She goes to the couch, takes both her cats and holds them. She looks at them as if she is talking to them and says, "Okay. This time, I will deal with him differently. I know I can't act this way, but why did he not tell me about whoever that bitch is. Joseph Mathew Alwyn, get ready for it" The flames of rage, sadness could be clearly seen in her eyes and her face.

She now went to wash her face and her puffy red eyes. Then, she simply texted Joe to come at her place after his work was over.

To distract herself, she started her favorite playlist and decided to bake it off, for the moment. After an hour, or so, she takes the yummy, freshly baked cookies in her hands. She begins to munch them and closes her eyes in delight. She pats herself on her shoulders and says, "You've really outdid baking! Proud of myself" 

She decides to watch 'friends'. In the episode she is watching, its Monica and Chandler are together now. Taylor have always wanted to have a relationship like theirs. She couldn't stop crying, silently as she watched it. She was so close to have something like theirs, but her stupid brain thought she won't be able to handle a relationship. She turns the TV off and gets up. She sighs and says, "Hah, looks like you're gonna die alone, Taylor" she goes off as she rolls her eyes. 

It was a pretty warm evening. Taylor decides to leave the ladies out in the yard to play a little, as they were gradually becoming lazy.

She comes back and starts to think of writing a song about Joe, but this time, it portrayed how love always has to come to an end and give you emotional scars that can last for forever.

---------------------------------

It was 7 pm. Joe could be home any minute. Taylor kept her guitar aside and as it was also getting cold, she went out to bring them Meredith and Olivia back in. She walks out and glanced Joe talking to Ricky. She didn't want to eavesdrop but hides behind a pillar to listen what Joe is up to.

"Ricky, sorry but she is so annoying. I mean all she is just talking about is her cat. 'MYy Livie is this, my Livie is that' and you know what? Her cat-"

Taylor couldn't handle it more. Her eyes filled with tears of sorrow. Livie? Means Olivia? Oh God, I won't spare him now. Nobody can ever talk about my cats like that.

She went out near Joe, she said, "Oh I thought you liked my cats, but how can I forget, You are an actor after all" Giving him a smile of acceptance, she took the cats and ran inside after completing her sentence because she didn't want to create a scene exactly in front of his friend.

Ricky says, "Dude, at least complete the sentence"

Joe gets frustrated and hollered, "DEAD, RICKY! HER CAT IS LITERALLY DIED SOME DAYS AGO.
It hurt, right? But now this is hurting me. What the fuck did I just do!!!!" and he goes behind Taylor.

When he entered the house, he saw Taylor coming from the stairs with a purse and some sought of papers. He pleaded, "Taylor, Tay, please at least listen to me"He knew very well how sensitive she is about her cats.

Taylor came right in front of him. He begged, "Dude, at least let me explain myself. I didn't do anything. That wasn't about you". Trying hard not cry in front of him, her nose getting burning red, Taylor scoffed, "Joe, what do you possibly have to explain now? Everything is in front of me. I thought we were fucking friends, best friends. But I guess I was wrong."
"Well, that wasn't about dibbles!" Joe said furiously, raising his voice a little in frustration.
Taylor stood in front of him, "Don't act like you don't fucking know anything. There's more to that" She yelled.

"Then I'm not surprised that everyone leaves you. You couldn't even be a good fuck buddy." It takes everything in Joe to say this line. He knew it wasn't right but anger made him do it. Taylor who was standing near the couch instantly paid more attention to what he was saying. The look of betrayal and hurt was visible in her wet eyes. He added, "You aren't even talking clearly. I mean you, you have to tell me what you're angry about. This isn't fair" His voice raised even more, tears slightly welling his beautiful eyes.

There was screaming and storms of anger all over the house. She went towards the door and opened it, fighting back her tears.

Taylor screamed, "I hate you. I'm so sorry it took so long for me to realize that"

Ouch, that hurt now. "Taylor, you've got to listen to me. I didn't do anything wrong"

"Really? I wish I'd never met you" Taylor sniffled.

"You don't mean that. No you don't" Joe cried.

As she was gonna leave the house, Joe grabbed her wrist, trying to stop her. She pulled it back and said, "Don't, Don't touch me with those hands, Joseph!!! Don't you even think about me. And I hope you burn this into flames" She slammed the papers in his hands.

"So, we aren't friends anymore?" Joe asked with some hope dripping his shaky voice.

Taylor looked right into his eyes and said, "I don't know. Maybe it's just a pause?"

This sentence completely broke Joe. There is no pause in friendships. It's either you are friends or you aren't. Nothing in between. He was too hurt to say anything further and saw her leave her own house.

Joe repeatedly called her out, trying for her to stop but she ran away. He followed her to some extent but then he had to return home as he had lost her.

Taylor kept running until she knew she was far away. It started pouring. Taylor saw the raindrops fall over her face and so did her tears. She went into a park and sat on an isolated bench underneath the lamp post. She just sat there, bent and her hands on her forehead and sniffling loudly knowing nobody would hear her. She just wasn't able to accept this fact. She had never in her life been sure of someone. She loved him inevitably. But she was too scared to confess her feelings to him. He was the reason she believed in love. She now just wasn't sure what to do anymore. Her hope was completely lost.

On the other hand, Joe, giving up for the moment, came back home. He closed the door and leaning on it, just sat on the floor. Tears came rolling out of his eyes. He couldn't accept everything that just happened. He didn't do anything wrong that he knew. He just lost the perfect girl. He saw the ladies playing around and realized that she would eventually come back. He took the papers she gave to him and read her funny, yet cute handwriting. It was a song, a new song, untitled, dated today. His heart sank. He was too sad to read the lyrics. He cried even more, his teardrops falling on the paper as he was reading them. He knew he won't be able to do anything till the next morning and he went to sleep even though he was aware that he'll just end up pulling an all nighter.

Taylor and Joe had experienced a severe heart break. They both loved each other, but were unable to discover their own feelings. Something that isn't felt with every person. They were completely aware of what a small misunderstanding can lead to. They could've talked it out then and there, but the anger took over them.

While Taylor was soaking wet, crying, isolated in a park and lost in her thoughts, she glimpsed at a cat who was looking at her. It looked very cute. It awed Taylor and she picked it in her hands and started cuddling it. It calmed her down eventually. Even the continuous rain didn't interrupt them.

After some time, 20-30 minutes, Taylor went back through every word Joe said to her in that argument earlier. His words echoed in her mind. She realized that, 'what- what did I just do? I should've at least let him explain himself. I have to go back. This is not fair to him. What if this is just a misunderstanding? He was right. This is probably why everyone leaves me' she thinks to herself. She realizes that Joe wasn't aware of her feelings and so, he wasn't exactly wrong. She takes the cat in her hands as he was too cute to be left alone, grabs her empty purse which she took in a hurry and started running in such heavy rain.

Joe, on the other hand, was struggling to sleep. He couldn't stop about thinking about the situation, going back ro everything he had done which may be the reason Taylor left him. He got up, grabbed the umbrella and stepped out on the road. He glanced at the left and the right. He started running to the left. He just followed his instinct. He kept running, calling out for her.

Finally, 15 minutes away from his house, they ran into each other. Joe dropped his umbrella as soon as he saw her. Taylor kept the cat on the road and it went under the fallen umbrella to take shelter from the rain. They walked towards each other, tears in eyes and wet from the rain.

Joe tried to hold her face but Taylor pushed his hands away. Taylor was kinda not ready for this and was looking here and there, overwhelmed, trying to avoid the eye contact whereas Joe was trying to maintain eye contact.

"Its midnight! Where the hell were you. You left your own house" Joe shouted because of the sound of the raindrops.

"Why? Who? Who was that woman? Why would you not tell me that you met someone? Were you ever gonna tell me?" Taylor cried her voice breaking in between and Joe was listening to what she's saying and trying to calm her down.

"Wait, wait. Who are you talking about?" Joe asked.

Taylor shouted, "That woman who picked my call in the afternoon. Who was she?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about" He said.

"I called you and some girl answered and then she shouted, 'darling, come here, somebody called you' and then you were talking to Ricky today, what was that" She complained.

Joe held her face softly and looked into her eyes. He confessed, "I am not dating anyone. And why are you making such a fuss about it?"

Taylor took a few steps back. She took a deep breath and shouted at the top of her lungs, "I love you, idiot. Don't you get it?"

Joe looked up grinning like a devil, as if he already knew about her feelings. Taylor examined his reactions and walked towards him.

"Why are you smiling? Won't you say something? Did you already know about this? Just fucking say something" She practically begged for him to break his Utterly loud silence.

"I knew you had feelings for me. I mean you made it too obvious" Joe casually said, holding her shoulders gently.

Taylor removed his hands from her shoulder and debated, "What? I made it obvious? Then why did you make me suffer like this? Do you have any idea how difficult it was for me to pretend we are just friends and again pretend that we are together in front of our families. It's so complicated and yes, I love you. Isn't this the worst thing you've ever heard?"

"I'm glad you confessed your feelings" Joe said in a surprisingly calm tone.

"You're seriously-" Taylor scoffed and was gonna walk away when Joe pulled her close with her wrist. "What do you possibly have to say now?" She said.

"Calm down. I love you, okay?" Jor stated, cupping her face with his wet hands.

"Then what were you talking about to Ricky?" She asked.

"Oh, my co-star, she had a cat named Livie. She's never shut her mouth about her. But the sad thing is that she won't stop talking about her because she died a week ago. She's still in grief for her" Joe explained.

For a moment, there was an awkward silence. Taylor was trying to decide whether to trust him or not. She looked in his eyes and his eyes could tell that he was honest, "I'm so sorry, I-I just have a lot of trust issues. Nobody wants to stay by my side, I am such a mess and I always struggle with my feelings.....I think" She says, looking down in guilt.

"No that's not true. I wanna be with you. I will never leave you, ever, you get it?" He promised as tears came out of his eyes.

Taylor puts her hands on his face and rubs the tears off even though he'll again be wet because of the rain. They move their face towards each other as their lips meet and they share a beautiful kiss, which took all their pain away, while their foreheads touch. Taylor pulls away and says, "I love you so much" Joe says, "I love you too, more than you can ever know. Now let's go home. You'll catch cold otherwise"

They walk towards the umbrella. Taylor holds the cat into her hands and Joe holds the umbrella. Now they walk towards their house.

On the way, Taylor asks, "Joe, honey, would you like to adopt him with me?"

Joe glimpsed at the cat and said, "look at him, is that even a question? Of course"

---------------------------------

Joe opened the gate and Taylor walked in. She left the cat near Olivia and Meredith. They were asleep so they left the cat on its own for the night, near the ladies. Joe locked the gate and he saw Taylor constantly sneezing. Looks like her anger caused her to catch cold.

"Tay, are you okay?" Joe asked.

"Ummm..... Yeah! Just I think I've caught cold, ACHOOO!!" She complained, "I was in the rain for 3 hours I think, haha" She added and sneezed again.

Joe walked towards her and grabbed her hand from her back, "Come on, you need to rest, I'll give you the medicines and you have to sleep"

She agrees and they both head to the room they were sharing. Joe gets into the bed while Taylor, after she has changed into something warm, is doing her skincare routine which takes 15 minutes.

"Taylor, have you thought of a name for him?" Joe asked.

"Oh, name? Nope! Not right now but even... Do you have a name?" She says, spreading the cream on her face.

Joe suggests, "I have two!! It's giving me you know, the Carly or the Benjamin vibes"

"Ohhhh Benjamin, I like it! Yes, so we'll keep his name Benjamin! Cool with you?" She squealed, sniffling because of her cold.

"Can't believe you made do a conversation on 'the names of cats' at 2:30 am" Joe chuckled.

"I know, right! You can't spell cats without 'TS'!" She exclaims as she was making her way to the bed, flipping her hair.

"Well, so how was your day?" Taylor asked.

"First, that song, I'm in love with it. You haven't thought of a name?" Joe complimented.

"Holy crap, I'm so sorry. I seriously didn't imagine that you'll have to read it for the first time like this. It's actually not complete right now. And you didn't actually burn them right?" She said, realizing how she slammed those lyrics in anger in his hands. She added, "I'll sing it to you tomorrow, if you don't have to go for the shoot"

"I don't have to go to the shoot tomorrow but you know what? I am the villian in this movie." He exclaimed.

Taylor raised her hand up for a hard high five, she shouted, "SCORE!!"

Joe mumbled, "Looks like you are in love with a villian now"

Taylor snuggled to him and tucked her hand to his neck, she said, "But you're my hero" She kissed his shoulder.

---------------------------------

A/N: The drama loves me very much hehe.

Thanks for reading<33

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

53.8K 1.7K 38
please take my hand and please take me dancing, and please leave me stranded it's so romantic
2.3K 69 9
A story on Lover and Rep's relationship๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ–ค
19.5K 589 21
Every Taylor Swift album's lives together, they may have differences but will they find their happiness in all this mess ? This story will be mainly...
15.3K 452 30
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง started: nov 16 2021 completed: jan 4 2022 (unedited...