Unknown Matter {Zarry, Ziam...

By TruthIzMe

"Everything Has A Purpose" ......... Born as a charmi... More

PREFACE
Chapter 1: A First Glance
Chapter 2: A Different Pursuit
Chapter 3: Invitation
Chapter 4: Hunting Lions
Chapter 5: Meeting Everybody
Chapter 6: Truth Be Told
Chapter 7: Crushing
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 10: Addicting
Chapter 11: Hourglass
Chapter 12: Misty Ways
Chapter 13: Undeniable
OUTLOOK

Chapter 9: In Faint

2.3K 47 8
By TruthIzMe

                                                                       Chapter 9:
                                                                         In Faint

                                                                         +Zayn+

I woke up, feeling a pair of lips gently make contact with my temple. I blushed as I saw Liam holding me close to him as my head rested on his chest. A warming and gentle smile curled on his gentle face. He was so beautiful. He brought his lips to my cheek and my face reddened even harder. Liam chuckled. Today was Saturday, so there is no school today. I felt Liam's lips travel from my cheek to the corner of my lips. I wanted to be a tease by turning away slighlt---which I did.

Liam frowned. I chuckled. He rolled his eyes. I sat up, but his arms were still wrapped around my waist. I blushed. "Liam---I have to go and take a shower" I said.

"What for?" he asked, while holding me. I shrugged. He smiled and pulled me closer. "Are we alone?"

I shrugged. "Want me to ch-"

"Bye Zayn! I have to go to the police station for a little while. Won't be long!" called out Jake---the door shut afterwards. I wondered to myself. Since when did Jake become a police officer? If he became one, why didn't tell me---or mom?

I looked at Liam and a small grin appeared on his face and I blushed. He wrapped his around my waist to prevent me from moving. I blushed even harder. I felt his lips on my neck---but he didn't kiss me. I clenched my jaw as he brought his lips up and we grazed our lips into each other's mouths. Eventually, he brought our lips together with him kissing my top lip and my kissing his bottom one. My cheeks grew hot as I kissed and moved my lips with his.

He leaned into me and I fell back on the bed with him hovering me. I gripped his shirt tight as his hands made contact with my waist. I liked this feeling I had with Liam. It was rich. Enchanting. Delighting. I loved it so much---yet, he broke it. My heart stopped as he shook his head.

"Zayn---we can't" he protested.

I felt my throat close and my heart sink. I looked into his eyes that made me want to kiss him again to change his mind---but as I tried to move forward he blocked me. "Wha---why, can't we?"

"You're a human. I'm a demon. I'll hurt you. I cannot take that chance" he said.

"So---what are you saying?" I asked. It felt like I was about to lose my ability to speak. Liam placed a gently kiss to my cheek before opening the window to my bedroom and jumping out. I hurried over to my window.

He was gone. I felt my hands shake and my bones quiver as I tried to find him. He was nowhere to be seen. I quickly closed my bedroom window to prevent the tears that were about to fill up in my eyes. I decided to take a shower and to just throw on something random. I stripped myself naked and wrapped my towel around my waist and went into the bathroom. The minute I turned on the water to the shower, I heard noise coming from outside. I looked out the window and saw no one. I shrugged.

As I went to take my towel off, I had the strangest feeling of someone being in this room with me. I looked around and saw no one. I shook it off. I decided to just take a bath rather than a shower. I stopped the water and to leave in the drain plug. I dipped myself into the tub and rested back. I sighed and gently closed my eyes.

Chase and I sat hand in hand on the bed. I was tired and so was he---yet we did nothing. I guess it was the seasons. I watched the snow fall from the sky---I was rather a beautiful things to watch the winter snow fall from the sky during this time of year. Mom and Jeffery were out of town for a while (still on their honeymoon) while I was with Chase. Mom would usually call to make sure I was all right. Chase would be silent and make sure that she couldn't hear him in the background.

I felt Chase's lips touch the skin of my shoulder and it caused me to blush hard. He kissed me again on the same spot and I giggled. He stopped and rested his chin on my shoulder. "You all right Mister Malik?" he asked, smiling.

I nodded. "Yeah, I just love the snow. And you" I said. He smiled and pressed his lips to my cheek. I sat up and straight. He did the same and I rested my head on his shoulder. "What does our future hold? Chase?"

He sighed and thought. "We could runaway together. Just me and you. No worries" he said----he planted a kiss on my neck and then up to my jawline. "And no...more...secrets."

I bit down my lip as he kissed back down to my neck and went straight to my throat. I felt his hand travel to my crotch and he gently pressed down on it, bringing tingles through my whole entire body. Chase looked into my eyes with a grin.

"You have never moaned---not once in our relationship. Why is that?" Chase asked, seductively.

I felt my throat close as he waited for me to respond while unbuttoning my trousers and pulling the zipper down. His trailed up at me and I spoke.

"I am very quiet?" I sounded confused as I answered. Chase laughed.

"Oh, I will break that quiet bloke."

His lips the came onto mine and I gripped on the front of his shirt. He leaned onto me harder and grinned. He pulled back and pulled off my shirt. He kissed my collar bone and I clenched jaw and gripped the pillow beside me. He carried from there and went down to my abdomen and tugged on the waist of my boxers---slowly and teasingly peeling them off. I closed my eyes tight  and restred my head farther into the bed.

Chase's lips left my abdomen and went to my member. My eyes clenched tigther, my grip on the pillow grew tight, and I clenched my jaw more. His hand pressed down hard on my member and I arched my back slightly and flatened down.

Chase looked at me with a smile as I opened my eyes. "You never moan---will you?" he asked.

I shook my head and he smiled. He stroked my member and I clenched my jaw. He brought his lips to my throat and I felt his teeth get in the mix. I gasped a little as he kissed me down to my collar bone.

I have to stop! I have to stop thinking about Chase whenever something happens. As I had my eyes closed under the water, I heard something drip. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a boy hovering over me. His eyes looked at me filled with evil. He was the boy from yesterday. Watson? It was Watson. His eyes red as blood, skin pale as snow, and hair black as night. He revealed a devilish smile with his sharp teeth revealing at me.

My heart quickened as another drop of blood left the bottom of his lip. It wasn't his. Demons don't bleed. I jumped and I quickly rose out of the water---panting. I tried to even out my breath---but failed as I tried. I looked at my skin. I was clean. No teeth marks. No blood was in the water.

I pulled out the drain plug---pretty sure my bath time is over. I sighed as I stood up and exited out of the shower. I walked into my room and picked out some clothes. I wore a white tee under my Topman jacket, with my blue jeans, and white sneakers. I guess it showed off my depression and healing of it. I still cannot understand why Liam did that to me. He just left. Without a proper farewell.

Sigh.

I walked downstairs and heard a knock on the door. I wanted to just ignore it---but I didn't. Instead, I let it win over me and I answered. I looked to see Harry with his curly hair in every possible direction almost, he wore a topman charcoal tempest check shirt, black jeans with noticable stitching, and white sneakers. He smiled at me with his dimples revealing. My cheeks flush.

"Hey Zayn" he said to me.

"Hi" I croaked out like a frog. Harry giggled.

"What's wrong with you? Feeling sick?"

"No---just, tired slightly."

Harry's smile went weak and he bit on the corner of his lip. "I see---so, I have a proposal" he said. My body tensed. He chuckled. "Don't worry Malik---nothing severe. I was wondering if you-"

"Actually, Harry---I don't want to. Not that I don't like you. I just can't today. I am not in the mood" I explained.

I then felt his hands come to waist and travel up. My cheeks grew red hard. His lips were inches from mine, but it did not come across my mind to kiss him. He whisperd to me in my ear. "And what shall get you in the mood" he asked, his voice sounding seductive.

I wiggled out of his touch and he giggled. "Cute" I said.

"But not enough" chuckled out Harry. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine---I will go. Where are we going?"

"Roller skating. You'll like it. Will you---bad boy?"

My face grew red. I hated when people would call me that just because of the way I looked. "I am not a bad boy" I hissed. Harry rolled his eyes and took me to his car.

We got in and I strapped in. Afterwards, he pulled off and drove to the roller rank. The car ride was quiet. Most of them are. I didn't know how to start a conversation with a guy like Harry. He was so cute and so---did I just say cute? No---I, I, but I do think he is.

The car pulled up to the roller rank and he opened the door for me. I had a struggle of saying thank you and when I did---it sounded like I was nearly crying. Harry snickered and wrapped his arm around me. I blushed.

"Do I make you blush?" he asks seductivly.

"No."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He laughs and we enter the rank. It is barely filled and the lights are bright but in dark colors. Harry rented us two pairs of skates and as I put mine on---I had a strange feeling in my stomach that something wasn't right. I looked around and saw nothing but people skating, talking, and some kissing. Maybe that's why I want to leave. Kissing.

"You all right?" asked Harry. I nodded to lie. "Come, let me get you something to drink."

He pulled me towards a table and allowed me to sit in a chair. He went to get me a glass of water. As he did, I tied the last knot to my skates. When I looked up, I swore I saw a familiar face looking at me. It seemed to wave at me---the person. But in a farewell gesture. I looked closer and I could tell that it was female.

"Zayn!" I heard. I looked to see Harry holding two different glasses of water. One for me and one for him. "What are you looking at?"

I looked over and saw nothing there. I shook my head. "Nothing" I sighed.

I bit down on my lip as Harry handed me the glass of water. He sat down beside me---showing that cheeky grin. I never understood why he would show that grin every second of the day. Just for no reasoning. Sigh.

I took a sip at the water and placed the cup down on the diner table. Harry looked at me and spoke.

"Zayn, don't lie. Are you sure you're all right?" he asked.

I looked into his gleaming green eyes and nodded. He smiled at me before taking a sip of his water. I felt my cheeks flush and I looked away to prevent eye contact. It was hard to believe that he, Liam, and Louis were all demons. They all looked so beautiful and acted calm and normal. Not once have I ever seen one of the lose control and try to attack me.

I didn't want to take another sip of water once Harry was done drinking his. Instead, I asked Harry if we could go back down to the roller ring and maybe just do whatever.

"Sure---if that's what you really want to do" he insisted. We both got up and slipped back on our skates.

I sighed as we skated into the ring. It was barely filled----only maybe twenty people were in the ring. The music was rather slow but loud and hard, kind of like rock music or something similar to that.

I was barely able to skate properly due to the smell of smoke coming from cigarettes that some people smoked. It surprised me that the fire alarm didn't go off, either that or this place doesn't have one. The smell of smoke made me dizzy almost. I hate it when people would smoke. When I was sixteen, my mother promised to quit---but she never did, until she met Jeffrey. He was like the antidote to her smoking addiction. Sigh.

I felt Harry's hand gently touch mine. My skin burned due to his touch and my cheeks turned bright red. "Dizzy much?" he smirked.

I snatched my hand out of his. His green eyes beamed into mine---causing me to blush even harder. I looked away from him and stopped skating when I bumped into the wall. Harry just chuckled. I clenched my jaw as he did a perfect stop.

"Show off" I huffed to myself.

"Heard that" he stated. I almost forgot that Harry has excellent hearing like any other demon. I rolled my eyes.

I sat down on my elbows on the floor of the ring, rolling my skates up and down the wall. I didn't know what to do besides skate. I looked over to only see Harry looking at me. I looked back at the wall to prevent eye contact. He looked away and watched the other skaters. I lied down on the floor completely with my legs and feet flat on the ground pointing to the right and I play with the hem of my shirt.

I noticed Harry crawling over to me on his knees and stops once he hovered over me. He looked into my brown eyes as I looked into his light green ones. I then found him leaning his face down towards mine. His lips grazed into my mouth as mine grazed into his mouth. We didn't fully kiss---just lightly brushed our lips together.

The lights around us made everything go strange as they went from red to deep red to deep orange. Harry was the one who brought our lips together----having me kiss his bottom lip as he kissed my top one. I pulled away and rested my head down. Harry, still hovered over me. He leaned down once more and pressed his to mine. I gradually kissed him back. It was different with Harry than it was with Liam. Harry kissed me slightly with force but with love in the middle of it. It was hard to explain.

Our lips drew a part and Harry's hand slipped down to mine. He gently stood up and pulled me up. A strong giggle crossed pass his lips. I couldn't help but to let out a small laugh. He escorted me to a place that was unknown to me. It was so dark in the rank and so loud that I barely knew a thing.

We came to a stop and Harry flicked a lamp on. The light was flickering and it was hard to tell what was going on. A door shut and I found myself falling back and sitting on a settee. My skates slipped off me and I didn't bother to look. It was all so fast.

I looked over to notice Harry starting to straddle over to me. He pressed his lips to mine and then pulled gently away. I felt his hot, fresh breath on my lips and nose. He stood and walked behind the settee. I bit down my lip as my eyes grew slightly droopy. I felt his hand make contact with my skin as it gently brushed and rubbed against my arms and then up to my neck. I gasped a little and watched as he made his way to me.

He took off my jacket, teasingly slow and it landed somewhere else. His lips touched against mine once more and I felt his tongue on the bottom of my lip. I opened my mouth as he slipped it in. His tongue was like sizzle fire as it touched against mine and roamed in my mouth as we kissed.

He stopped the kiss but his lips brushed against mine. I closed my eyes gently and felt his hand pull on my trousers and boxers. With my hands pressed hard against the settee, they slipped down as my boxers and pants did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 32.4K 18
Kade Eman is your average sophomore, except for the fact that he's gay. And falling for his sisters boyfriend. And he's falling hard. Elias Excer i...
1M 91.4K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
112K 2.9K 43
Max Gate is the little brother of Jax Gate, Max doesn't have many friends, it's not like he keeps to himself people just avoid him sometimes, Jax has...
1.8K 102 25
When Samuel finds himself lost and incapable of facing his problems and the whole lot of insecurities he'd built up from childhood, he comes to reali...