ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕀𝕆ℙℍ𝕀𝕃𝕀𝔸 | KNY!OC...

_behindyou_

[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Stuck Somewhere New' 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦... Еще

OC Info
000 ; Backstory
001 ; Muzan
002 ; Talk With The Pros
003 ; Demons And U.A. High
004 ; Strength Assessment
006 ; Intruders
007 ; Bus
008 ; USJ
009 ; Villains
010 ; Shock
011 ; New Friend
012 ; Letters
013 ; Even More New People?
Shameless promo!
014 ; Lunch With The Big Three
015 ; Training
016 ; Crow
017 ; Sports Festival
018 ; Obstacle Course, Part 1
019 ; Obstacle Course, Part 2
Some art <3
020 ; Obstacle Course Results
021 ; Teams
A/N
022 ; Cavalry Battle
023 ; Secret Love Child?
A/N
024 ; Cheerleading
HELP PLEASE
025 ; Drop Outs
A/N
026 ; Sports Festival Results
027 ; Shopping
stuff you bought!
please pick a hero name!!
028 ; Pro Drafts
029 ; Hero Names
030 ; Interns
031 ; Letters, 2
032 ; Intern Results
033 ; Races And Peekers
034 ; Training Camp Announcement
035 ; Final Exam Preparations
036 ; Tutoring
037 ; Final Exams
038 ; Practical Exam
NEW BOOK!
039 ; Strategies
040 ; Results
A/N!!
041 ; shopping!
042 ; Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats!
044 ; Beast Mountain
045 ; Creep
046 ; Tired
047 ; 'Quirk' Training
048 ; Training And Training
:))))(;))@!.36$
049 ; Test Of Courage
050 ; Toga
051 ; Kidnapping
052 ; Near Rescue
053 ; All For One
054 ; Home
055 ; Dorms
056 ; Room Deco
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
FINAL A/N!

005 ; Class Rep?

2.4K 74 3
_behindyou_

I decide that's enough for the night and head back into the house, shortening my katana and securing it back on the strap on my thigh. Then I go and get dressed In the pajamas we shopped for, and hop into the comfy bed, slowly drifting off to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Amaya POV:

As I make my way to school I adjust my muzzle to make it more comfortable, but when I open my eyes again I see a bunch of people with weird boxes on their shoulders asking me questions I don't even understand.

"How is All Might as a teacher!?" "Do you have any photos with All Might!" I just shrink and quickly run into the crowd at the front of school and walk through the gates, I was about to make my way into class when someone stops me.

I look to the hand on my shoulder and then up to who's hand it is and see some blonde guy with crazy blue-ish grey eyes "Hey kid! You shouldn't be in here, this place is for high school students only" He says with a crazed smile.

I just go dot-eyed and grow back to my normal height, which is a bit taller than him (5'4). He looks up at me slightly astonished before huffing and walking away. I stare at him as he walks away, confused but shake it off and walk over to class.

You walk in and give everyone a closed-eye smile, missing the blush that came onto all their faces, and sat down in your seat. Soon Aizawa-sensei rolls in in a weird yellow thing, looking like a caterpillar.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. 

Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" He slightly glares at Bakugo-san who just rolls his eyes "Yeah, whatever".

Aizawa-sensei turns his gaze to Midoriya-san "And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again." I sweat drop "Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old." I go dot eyed again.

"You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it." Midoriya-san slightly gasps.

"So show a little urgency, huh? Right. Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." I just look confused while everyone else starts chatting.

"Is it another Quirk test?" Someone asks but I couldn't tell who. "You all need to pick a class representative." Everyone cheers.

'What's a class representative?' I sweat drop. 

"Oh, good. Just normal school stuff!"

"Pick me, guys!"

"I wanna be class rep!'

"I'll take it!"

"Yeah, you're gonna need me."

"Someone with style would be best."

"I'm, like, totally the right pick!"

Mostly everyone in the class speaks while I just sit there not knowing what to do.

Midoriya-san starts to speak "In a normal classroom, a representative's duties would just be a bunch of extra work. But here in the hero course, there's more to it. It's a way to get noticed by agencies and prove can lead a team like a real pro."

(I don't know if I'm getting the right people saying stuff but whatever.) 

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida-san yells "The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

I sweat drop, having literally no clue what an election is.

"It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you."

"Is this really the best idea?"

"We've only known each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust? Besides, everyone'll just vote for themselves."

"Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job."

"It's the best way, right, sir?"

A few different people talk but I zone out so I don't catch most of it.

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over."

Soon, I get handed a piece of paper and I assume I have to write someone's name on it, 'I don't really know what I'm picking for..'  I look around, just picking someone random to pick.

My eyes land on Yaoyorozu-san and I decide I'll vote for her, she's really pretty after all. I write down her name and put it where everyone else does.

Soon the number of picks are written on the weird board in front of us, "How did I get three votes?" Midoriya-san asks to himself.

"Okay, you idiots, who voted for him?" Bakugo-san growls, "What, did you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you?" Someone says, though I couldn't tell who. "What did you just say!?"

"Zero votes... I feared this might happen, but I can't argue with the system I chose!" Iida-san says and I can't help but feel sad about the slightly sad aura he's giving off.

"So you voted for someone else, huh? But you knew it was best to vote for yourself, right? What were you tryin' to prove here, Iida?"

I see zero votes on my name, and don't think much about it. I'm guessing whatever this vote was for, the person needs to talk, and I'm definitely lacking in that field.

Aizawa-sensei gets up and stands in front of the board "All right, the class rep is Midoriya, and our deputy is Yaoyorozu." I just have a confused look on my face, 'Class rep? Deputy?'.

"I'm sure if Kocho could talk, she'd be a good rep, her quirk is pretty good too." Kaminari-san says, and I look over to him. "Hmph?" I ask, though he obviously doesn't understand and he just sweat drops.

The bell rings and I cover my ears, even though it's about the same volume as my crow it still hurts my ears. I see Uraraka-san coming to my desk and I take my hands off my ears "Hey, Kocho! Want to eat lunch with us?" She asks and I just "Hmph!" and get up and hug her.

She looks shocked from the sudden contact, but hugs back, not noticing the jealous stares from our classmates.

We walk out of the class together and go and order food, though I obviously don't order anything. 'This is a really big restaurant' I look around, slightly overwhelmed. "Come on Kocho! Let's go to our table!" She says with excitement and I nod and "Hmm!".

We sit down at a table that has Todoroki-san, Iida-san and Midoriya-san already at it. "Oh! Is Kocho sitting with us?" Midoriya-san asks "Yes! Sorry, for not asking" Uraraka-san says sheepishly "No worries!" Iida-san yells.

"It's always so crowded in here!" Uraraka-san sighs. "That's because students in the support, management, and hero courses all share the same cafeteria." Iida-san says.

"This rice is delicious!" Uraraka-san gushes. I look at all the food everyone ordered and noticed it's not like what everyone ate back at the butterfly estate.

"You didn't order food, Kocho?" Todoroki-san asks and I just look up with him, the usual blank look in my eyes. And he just stares back, sweat dropping.

Midoriya-san breaks the silence "Guys, I'm kinda worried about the class rep thing, I don't think I'm qualified. I lean over the table and pat his head, smelling the worry oozing out of him. He bursts into red as I continue patting his head for a second before leaning back.

"Mphh mphh!" I 'say', trying to say 'Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll do great!' but because of my muzzle it just comes out as muffled words. "I think she is encouraging you! I'm sure you'll do great!" Iida-san partially yells.

"Hm?" "Your courage and quick thinking under stress will help make you a worthy leader. Not to mention the strength you've demonstrated. Those are the reasons I voted for you, at least." I nod, not really understanding what he's saying but recognize the words of encouragement.

"You were one of the three? Didn't you wanna be rep really badly, I mean you do look the part. 'Cause of the glasses!" Midoriya-san squeaks. "That's not exactly how we should be choosing our rep. Wanting a job and being suited to it are quite different things. Observing the Iida family's hero agency has taught me that much."

"Agency?" Uraraka-san and Midoriya-san say in sync. "Hold on, what does your family do?"

"Uh‐‐ Oh, it's nothing." Iida-san stammers and I look at him confused. "Y'know, I've been wondering something about you. Admit it, Iida. You're filthy rich!" Uraraka-san says waving her arms around.

"Uh‐‐ I was afraid people would treat me differently if they knew about my family".

"Ohhh..."

"You see, the Iidas have been pro heroes for generations. It runs in our blood."

"What? That's awesome!" Midoriya-san and Uraraka-san say in sync again.

"Are the two of you familiar with the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?" Iida-san asks 'Ingenium??'

"I know all about him! He's a super‐popular pro with 65 sidekicks working alongside him at his Tokyo agency!" Midoriya-san fan-boys "Don't tell me..." He trails off

"He's my elder brother!"

"Your family's famous!" Uraraka-san says in astonishment. "I can't believe it!" Midoriya-san continues.

"Ingenium is an unmatched commander who honors the hero code. As the second oldest Iida son, I strive to be just like him. However, I think it might be a bit soon for me to be in a real leadership role. You, for example. You figured out what the judges were looking for in the practical exam. A rep needs that sort of insight." Iida-san explains.

Uraraka-san and Midoriya-san gasp as Iida-san smiles.

"That's the first time I've seen you smile, Tenya! You should do it more." Uraraka-san says happily.

"What're you talking about? I smile all the time!" Iida-san argues.

"Hey, yeah, so about that practical exam‐‐" Midoriya-san starts before getting cut off by an even louder bell than before, making me cover my ears again. 'sometimes I really hate my demon perks'.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

46K 2K 28
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN ▫️Strong Langua...
10.1K 284 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
Red Blood, Pink Eyes slayerstories

Приключения

10.5K 364 37
This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what if she was the one who survived and her b...
146K 5.2K 43
[COMPLETED] ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴍɴ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴘᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ --------- Ukiyo (n.) living in the moment, detached fro...