Husband is My crush (Draco x...

By Dracomyprettyboy

Would you be happy if you married the person secretly love?... But when you get married, your life after marr... More

1. Marriage
2. Three years later
3. It's not my business.
4. My birthday
5. I will make excuses
6. I'm sorry
7. No!
8. Thanks...
9. Another Chance
10. Truth
11. I love you too.
12. Jealous
13. I always choose you
14. I love you.
15. I will do anything for you.
16. Theo...
17. All truth
18. Surprise
19. Jealous
21. Accident
22. Good news on a bad day.
23. Farewell
24. I love you forever.

20. Nightmares

4.1K 77 26
By Dracomyprettyboy

It's been three weeks since Draco quit my job and spent time with me at home, I am very happy, we eat together at every meal, we do housework together, we read books and listen to music together in the afternoon, we shower together, sometimes if we want to relax we'll take a warm bath together for hours, and finally, if we're not so tired that we fall asleep in each other's arms, we'll have hot sex...But there is no way that life is only happy, there are times when we get angry at each other for the small matter: I'm angry that he won't let me drive, he was angry that I complimented the hero in the novel was hotter than him or sometimes he's angry that I'm more interested in the book than him.

But lately, he's always irritated, but I don't know why.

Like today, he was angry that I wouldn't shower with him, so I ran away from him and went shopping at the mall, at least staying away from him for a few hours might have calmed him down a bit.

But now it seems it's 8:30 pm and I just got home.

I'm hungry and missing him so much even though I argued with him before I left the house, now I miss my warm lips and hugs.

"Draco," I said and slowly opened the door.

But when I stepped into the house, I was amazed at the sight in front of me.

I looked around the house and found the lights dim except for the candle lights that welcomed a warm aroma...The scent from the vanilla-scented candle smells like Draco's hair.

I grinned and looked around, looking for Draco.

I noticed at the dinner table and found that there was no dinner except wine, scented candles, and red roses in a vase.

I should have met an angry Draco, not something so romantic like this.

"Draco, I bought you a chocolate ice cream too," I called out, unbuttoning a few buttons and running a hand through my hair.

...No response.

"Draco, my dear husband" I called out again, looking around the house. I was expecting him to come over to me at that, but he didn't.

I walked around until my eyes landed on the staircase, where Draco was sitting on.

He acted like I used to, but the difference was that he didn't sleep.

"Hey" I smiled at him as I moved closer to him.

"Hey" Draco sweetly smiled and slowly got up.

"Sorry for coming home late," I said and looked up at him.

He was very tall and now he was standing on the stairs making him look even taller.

"I miss you."Draco smiled and stroked my hair behind my ear.

I chuckled and moved closer to him before tiptoeing to kiss him, but my height prevented me from kissing him because Draco stood on the stairs and made him too tall.

"Draco"

Draco raised one eyebrow.

"Can you walk down the stairs, you're too tall, I can't kiss you."I bit my lower lip and blushed a little.

Draco smirked and walked down the stairs before grabbing my waist to bring me closer to him.

"Short...You short."Draco said in a playful tone and tilted his head a little.

"I'm not short, you're too--"

Draco smashed his lips against mine and gave me a small kiss.

"You're t--"

"Shut up and kiss me, "Draco said, grabbing my jaw and smashing his lips against mine again.

I smiled in a kiss and immediately responded to his kiss, his tongue inserted into my mouth without hesitation before swirling around my tongue furiously, I loved the way his warm lips pressed against mine tightly as we kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands snaked all over my back before he wrapped me tightly and lifted me slightly off the ground and spun around as his lips still give me a passionate kiss.

"I fuckin miss you," I said after he pulled his lips back and slowly put me down.

"So am I."Draco grinned.

"Why does our house look so romantic?"I asked and looked around the house.

"I intended all of this to apologize to you, but it must have been too exaggerated...I'm--"

"It's so amazing, Draco...Thank you."I smiled and tiptoe to kiss his cheek.

Draco smiled happily.

"Shall we have dinner together?"I asked and looked towards the dining table with wine, scented candles, and roses.

"I think we can't eat dinner anymore, "Draco said.

"Why?"I raised one eyebrow.

"I tried to cook dinner for us, but without you helping me, I ruined it all," Draco said and bit his lip.

I gasped a bit and nodded.

"And I've tried it many rounds, but it doesn't work every round until now we don't have enough vegetables or meat to cook dinner again."Draco thinly smiled. I burst out laughing.

"It's okay, Draco, it's okay."I smiled at him as I wiped my tear from laughing.

"It's not funny, honey." Draco pouted his mouth and pulled me into his embrace.

"Fortunately, I bought some ice cream," I said.

Draco loosened his embrace and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"I love ice cream, "Draco said.

"Especially the chocolate ice cream," I said.

Draco nodded.

"So let's eat ice cream for dinner," I said.

"Where would you like to eat dinner?... Dining table or..."

"Living room, "I said and smiled at him.

"Okay, you go wait in the living room and I'll go get you some ice cream," Draco said and turned around before walking away.

I sighed softly and walked to the living room before sitting down on the large sofa and picking up a novel on the sofa to read on.

"Stop...Stop now, Y/N" Draco said as he put two bottles of wine and a large carton of ice cream on the table.

"What?"I looked at him puzzled.

Draco sat down beside me and sighed hard before grabbing the book in my hand and throwing it out of the living room.

"What?!"I frowned a little and sighed.

"I don't like it when you read that book, "Draco said and pouted.

"Why? That's a good book."I said.

"Well, when you read that book, you ignore me and you like the hero of the novel more than me."Draco sighed, grabbing a large carton of ice cream on the table and opening it.

I raised one eyebrow and smiled before taking the spoon and scooping the ice cream into my mouth.

"Y/N"

"Huh?" I turned to look at him.

"Are you bored of me?"Draco asked.

I shook my head.

"Really?"Draco asked. I took a deep breath and got up.

"Where are you going?"Draco asked and looked up at me.

I moved slightly before sitting on his lap, facing him.

"Ask me again," I said and stared into his eyes.

"Are you bored of me?"Draco asked.

"I never get tired of you," I said.

"If I was a little older, more grouchy, more jealous, would you still love me?"Draco asked and placed his hand on my hip.

I tilted my head a little and placed my hand on his cheek.

"No matter how you are, I love you."I small smiled.

Draco stared into my eyes and pressed his lips together.

"You don't believe me?"I asked.

Draco stared at me without saying a word.

I noticed that his face was slightly red as Adam's apple moved slightly from swallowing.

"I'm sorry, "Draco sighed softly.

"I'm sorry that I've been acting idiot lately, "Draco said as I put ice cream into my mouth.

"Do you have something in your mind?" I asked.

Draco nodded.

"Want to talk?"I asked.

Draco nodded.

I looked at him intently and put ice cream into my mouth again.

"It was because of Nott's letter, "Draco said softly.

"Is this the reason why you're irritated lately?"I asked.

"Yes, he sends you a few letters every day, "Draco said and sighed.

I nodded slightly and waited for what he would say next.

"And the contents of the letter..."Draco stopped speaking and bit his lower lip anxiously.

"But I didn't answer one of his letters, I didn't even read his letter, "I said.

"Because you don't read and don't reply to his letters, so I'm worried like this, "Draco said.

"You want me to answer his letter?"I asked.

"I want you to read and reply to his letter, but at the same time I don't want you to read and reply to his letter, "Draco said.

"I'm all confused," I said.

"I don't want you to read and answer his letters because I am afraid you will go to him and fear you will love him more than me, I am afraid you will leave me."Draco took a deep breath before sighing softly.

"But I want you to answer his letter because I feel like he's going freak out...And last night I had nightmares about you and him, I was afraid that he would hurt you."Draco sighed.

"I don't need to read his letter, I know what he wrote, "I said.

"You know?"Draco asked.

"He would probably write about the promises I had to him and blame you for being bad and unworthy of me, "I said.

Draco nodded.

"You shouldn't pay attention to what he wrote, no matter what, I love you...You know, right?"I said and smiled at him.

Draco sighed and thinly smiled.

"But I'm still worried about my dreams...What if he loses his mind and hurts you?"Draco said.

"I'm sure that he won't hurt me, "I said.

Draco sighed and leaned his forehead against my forehead.

"I don't want to lose you, "Draco said softly.

"You won't lose me, "I said.

"And if he's going to hurt me, at least I have you to protect me, "I said and kissed his forehead.

"You are always optimistic," Draco said and smiled.

"You always worry too much," I said.

"So we are the perfect match."Draco smiled.

I kissed his forehead again.

"Your hair smells like vanilla."I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged it softly.

Draco smiled and pecked my lips before planting a kiss.

I blushed and nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck.

"You're my hero, Draco... I always feel safe in your arms." I said and let my warm breath at his neck.

"You are always safe in my arms, "Draco whispered as I slowly closed my eyes and let myself relax in his embrace.

I'm sorry if this chapter is confusing or boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 3.2K 34
[COMPLETED] She is a muggle. He is a Pure-Blood. She dreams about becoming an Olympic Figure Skater. He became a Death Eater because he had no choice...
6.9K 235 19
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Sequel to Don't Ever Forget. After the imprisonment of the delusional pureblood supremacist, and former...
471K 12.1K 96
Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, especially when you are to marry the right...
27.8K 483 48
"You know this is just whilst they're all away, don't you?" ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweetheart and a Pureblood Slytherin bully a...