16. Theo...

"If you haven't left the house by now, you'll be late for work," I said after Draco pulled his lips back.

"Well, I don't want to go to work anymore...I want to be with you."Draco made a pleading sound.

I kissed him again after kissing him six times but if counting after waking up three more times, I've kissed him ten times.

"In eight hours you'll be seeing me, "I said and placed my hand on his cheek.

"Eight hours, I can't stand it."Draco pouted his mouth.

I laughed and sweetly smiled at him.

I moved closer to him so that there was no gap between our bodies before I kissed his left shirt collar.

"Leave ownership on my shirt collar?" Draco said as he tried to look at the lipstick stain on his left shirt collar.

"You can look at it when you miss me."I smiled.

Draco grinned and grabbed my hand before kissing my palm.

"When I finish work, I will hurry home."Draco sweetly smiled before turning around.

"Have a nice day, "I said as he made his way towards the car.

"Draco!" I called out to him as he walked halfway.

Draco turned to look at me and raised one eyebrow.

I ran to pounce on him and kissed him as Draco spun me around despite him holding a large bag in his hand.

"Are you going to work with me? "Draco asked and slowly let me stand on the floor firmly.

"No, I'm just here to tell you that if you get off work please hurry home I don't want to be home alone, "I said and bit my lower lip.

Draco chuckled.

"I promise I'll be home no later than six o'clock, "Draco said.

I kissed his neck.

"I love you, my dear wife, "Draco said and kissed my forehead before opening the car door and getting in the car.

I waved at him until his car slowly disappeared from my sight. I grinned and ran back into the house again.

.....................

Damn it...Draco just left for twenty minutes but I fuckin miss him.

I lay on the big sofa, sighing and staring at the ceiling in the living room.

I can still smell his cologne all around me, I don't know if it's because of Draco's shirt I'm wearing or because I hugged him too much...But I really like his scent.

And most importantly, he allowed me to wear any of his shirts in the closet...So today I'm wearing his black shirt and shorts in the same color as the shirt.

Knock! Knock!

As I was thinking about something merrily, there was a knock on the door...Maybe it's Draco.

Knock! Knock!

"Just a second, my dear husband."I grinned and quickly got up before running towards the door.

"You miss me so much that you have to--"

"Hey, Y/N."

The smile on my face slowly disappeared after I opened the door and found that the man standing at the door wasn't Draco.

"Hey, Theo."I thinly smiled and sighed.

"Is it that disappointing to see me?"Theo asked.

"No, come in, "I said softly and opened the door wider.