9. Another Chance

I slowly opened my eyes even though I didn't want to wake up because I felt warm and comfortable in my husband's arms, but by 7:30 it was time for me to make him breakfast.

"I'm sorry," I said softly and tried to pull his arm from my waist, but it didn't work because he cuddled me so tightly.

"Draco...Draco."I tried to wake him up because I had to make him breakfast but I couldn't sit up.

"Draco, I have to m---"

Draco suddenly pressed his lips against my lips and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Morning kiss, honey." Draco sweetly smiled.

I looked at him in surprise before I quickly looked away. Suddenly he acted so cutely like this I was shocked.

"I'm definitely dreaming, "I mumbled and blushed a little.

Draco caressed my cheek with his fingers and chuckled.

"It is true...Do you want to prove it?"Draco said softly and kissed my forehead.

"No, I don't w---"

Draco smashed his lips against my lips and slowly moved his lips as he slowly hovered above me, one of his strong arms supporting himself firmly while his hand placed on my cheek. His lips were so soft and the taste was like a mint, his tongue swirled fiercely around my tongue, it was a sweet kiss, but also fuckin hot.

I moaned in my throat. I just realized that kissing really is so wonderful. I felt like I was falling in love with my husband.

Draco hadn't even showered or even wiped the bloodstains on his face, no matter how messed up he was, I still felt he smell so good.

He didn't seem to stop kissing me easily, so he let me take a breather for a few seconds before continuing to kiss me. I'm still a bit angry at him and I wanted to take revenge on him by refusing to kiss him but my body wasn't allowed to refuse his kiss.

"Oh!" I quickly pulled my lips back because he suddenly slid his hand underneath my shirt and squeezed my boob with full force.

"W--What are you going to do?"I asked and quickly sat up.

"Do the normal things that husbands and wives do, "Draco said and smiled at me.

"W--What is it?" I asked and blushed a little.

"Sex...Morning sex," Draco smiled and stroked my hair behind my ear.

I slapped his cheek softly and moved away from him a little.

"No," I said.

"Why? It's so fun."Draco said and bit his lower lip.

"No" I insisted on the same word.

"Why? If you never try, you'll never know."Draco placed his hand on my thigh and slowly moved up to my inner thigh.

"No," I said and quickly got up from the bed.

Draco got up from the bed and walked toward me.

"Why?"Draco asked and frowned.

"You told me from the day of our wedding that you wouldn't have sex with me, "I said.

"I was so stupid back then...But now I'm a new person, "Draco said and stared into my eyes.

"But I still don't believe you, "I said shortly.

His eyes looked a little hurt at the answer, but he didn't say anything, he just nodded.

"I'm going to make breakfast for you, "I said softly.