1. Marriage

Welcome to my new story! In this story, nothing is written about magic or Hogwarts. I only use the names of the characters in Harry Potter.

Ps. There is still Theo in this story.

~Have fun reading~Love~

"You're really beautiful." Narcissa smiled at me through the mirror.

"Thank you, "I said softly.

I stared at myself in the mirror as my face turned slightly red.

I'm going to marry the guy I've had a crush on for years!

This guy is Draco Malfoy, I've had a crush on him since I was studying at Hogwarts, we haven't talked to each other since we were at Hogwarts until now, but what I couldn't believe was in a few minutes, I was about to marry him.

I still stared at myself in the mirror and sighed again.

"Are you worried?"Narcissa asked.

"Not at all."I thinly smiled at her.

I lied...How can I not worry?... I'm going to marry the person I secretly like and most importantly, I've never even talked to him, but this marriage was due to some agreement between me and his parents...So I want to do everything to be perfect to impress him.

"Don't worry, you are so beautiful, Draco is going to fall in love with you, "Narcissa said.

I smiled at her through the mirror.

"I'll leave you alone for a while and I'll be back."Narcissa kissed my cheek before she left the room.

I looked at myself in my wedding dress and spun around once before walking to the window.

(wedding dress and hairstyle images)

The guests seemed to be almost complete and the ceremony was about to begin.

But at this wedding, I didn't manage anything myself. Narcissa took care of everything, including the location of the wedding, the bride and groom's clothes, and even the house that Draco and I would have to live in after the wedding, she provided for us too.

"Am I right in doing this?"I said and sighed.

Is it right to marry someone who has never talked to each other?

"What are you thinking, darling?"

A familiar voice sounded at the door.

I turned to look.

"Theo!"I grinned and rushed towards him before hugging him tightly.

"Oh! hey, be careful, the wedding dress will be ruined."Theo said and hugged me back tightly.

"I don't care," I said and looked up at him.

"You're so beautiful." Theo stroked my hair behind my ear and gave me a gentle smile.