Love And Saviour {GiyuShino}

Autorstwa DemonGiShiReal

Shinobu is hoping one day she will find the person who saved her when she was a kid. This is my very first fa... Więcej

Chapter 1: We're here
Chapter 2: Nickname
Chapter 3: Park
Chapter 4: I feel like I know you
Chapter 5: Love at first sight
Chapter 6: Bullies and Saviour
Chapter 7: New friend and Old Friend
Chapter 8: Bullies and Victim
Chapter 9: Disliked or Liked?
Chapter 10: Realising and Restaurant
Chapter 11: Uninvited guest
Chapter 13: Preparing for tomorrow
Chapter 14: Date
Chapter 15: Jealous
Q&A
Chapter 16: Fun Night🍋
Chapter 17: Request
Chapter 18: First Class of School
Chapter 19: You will find someone
Chapter 20: P.E Class
Chpater 21: You are Speical
Chapter 22: Dinner with The Butterfly Sisters
Chapter 23: Encounter
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: I love you
Chapter 26: Having Fun 🍋
Chapter 27: Going Insane 🍋
Chapter 28: She couldn't, right?
Chapter 29: Deciding
Chapter 30: The Sun Cream Puff
Chapter 31: Tanjiro's Date
Chapter 32: Nezuko's Double Date
Chapter 33: Date gone wrong
Chapter 34: Tsutako in love?
Chapter 35: Confession
Chapter 36: Kindergarten
Chapter 37: Rejection
Chapter 38: Becoming Friends
Chapter: 39 Becoming Soft?
Chapter 40: What I Desire 🍋
Chapter 41: Be happy with you
Chapter 42: Love is suffering?
Chapter 43: Sleep at my house
Chapter 44: What to wear?
Chapter 45: Prom is here
Chapter 46: Prom Dance
Chapter 47: At long last 🍋
Chapter: 48 Let me have my thing 🍋
Chapter 49: Holiday invite
Chapter 50: Ready for the trip?
Chapter 51: Roadtrip and Beach
Chapter 52: Holiday Gift
Chapter 53: Infinity Hotel 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
Chapter 54: Aftermath
Chapter 55: Captured
Chapter 56: Rightfully Mine
Chapter 57: Psycho
Chapter 58: What kind of Monster are you?
Chapter 59: Yandere
Chapter 60: Rescue Operation
Chapter 61: Death is near
Chapter 62: Marry me?
Chapter 63: Pregnant
The Final Chapter: I Do
Oneshot Chapter: Kamado Family visit
Oneshot Chapter: Weirdest Date

Chapter 12: Get out

5.5K 113 326
Autorstwa DemonGiShiReal

Nobody's POV:

"Ara, Shinobu-Chan!" Douma smiled and walked closer to her table.

"What do you think you're doing here?" Kanae asked menacingly.

"Are Kanae-Chan, don't I have the rights to be in a restaurant? Besides I was just gonna eat and then leave, but then I saw Shinobu-Chan." Douma answered.

"Yeah right! I know for a fact you were gonna flirt with Mitsuri if we weren't here!" Kanae yelled.

"Why won't would I do that if she's married? Besides since you're here I was hoping if you could give me your blessings." Douma smirked.

When Shinobu heard what he said and saw that smirk, she quickly stood up and slapped him as hard as possible. Everyone in the restaurant except Kanae was shocked at her action. Some people were recording this.

"Oi bitch, just what do you think you're doing?" Daki angrily asked.

"It's okay Da-." Douma said but was cut off by Makomo.

"HEY! DON'T CALL KOCHO A BITCH YOU DIRTY WHORE!!!" Makomo stood up and yelled which shocked everyone since they have never seen her scream like that.

"WHORE?! GIYU IS THE FUCKING REASON I'M LIKE THIS! IF HE DIDN'T REJECT ME AND GET ME EXPELLED, I NEVER WOULD'VE BEEN IN THIS MESS!!!" Daki yelled back.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU BEAT UP EVERY SINGLE GIRL IN MUZAN'S ACADEMY SINCE YOU BELIEVED ONE OF THE GIRLS MIGHT BE SOMEONE GIICHI LIKED EVEN THOUGH HE WASN'T SEEING ANYONE!" Makomo yelled this shocked Shinobu.

When Shinobu heard Makomo say 'Giichi' after Daki said 'Giyu', she had the biggest smile on her face, finally knowing Giyu and Giichi were indeed the same person. She ran to Sabito to ask him something which surprised him a little.

"SABITO! DO YOU KNOW WHERE TOMIOKA-SAN IS?!" Shinobu screamed and this stopped Makomo and Daki from yelling each other.

"Uh, I'm not sure who you're referring to, but Tsutako Tomioka is at her place while Giyu Tomioka is at Principal Oyakata's house. Why?" Sabito nervously asked.

"CAN YOU TAKE ME TO OYAKATA'S PLACE! I NEED TO SEE HIM PRONTO!" Shinobu asked.

'Giyu Tomioka? Don't tell me it's that asshole I talked to in the cafe!?" Douma thought.

"Um okay, let's go Makomo unless you wanna stay here and eat." Sabito said.

"Yeah lets go, I lost my appetite after talking to this bitch. Kanroji, I know this is a selfish request but can you put mine and Sabito's food in a plastic container so we can pick it up in tomorrow morning." Makomo asked Mitsuri and Daki was fuming.

"That's okay Makomo-Chan, I'll do anything for a friend." Mitsuri smiled.

"OKAY THEN LET'S GO THEN! OH AND NÉE-SAN PLEASE TELL SHINAZUGAWA-SAN TO TAKE ACTION NEXT TIME SINCE HE'S A COP!" Shinobu smiled.

"Oh Shinobu, you should know Sanemi is on his break." Kanae said.

'I really did want to stop this. But it was just too entertaining to watch.' Sanemi thought and looked down in disappointment due to him being a cop.

"Shall we get going?" Sabito asked and stood up.

"Yeah, let's go!" Shinobu yelled.

After that, Shinobu, Sabito and Makomo passed through Douma and Daki which worried everyone in the restaurant since they  believed the two might hurt the three, but to their surprise. They didn't. After that the three opened the door and left.

'If this butterfly bitch is going to Oyakata's house to ask Giyu out. I'm just gonna need to take a step further with Giyu to insure he suffer as much as me. He's gonna regret the day he rejected my sexiness' Daki thought.

"Oi, the two of you. Get out of my restaurant." A man with a snake around his neck said while carrying the meals for Kanae's table.

"Oh Obanai dear, let me handle that!" Mitsuri said and grabbed the meal.

"Here you guys go!" Mitsuri said while placing the meal on the table.

"Thank you Mitsuri. Sorry for the trouble." Kanae said.

"No worries. Anyways, you two. I want you out of this restaurant and never come back." Mitsuri said.

"But aren't you worry about losing a customer Mitsuri-Chan." Douma said and walked to Mitsuri to grab her boobs.

Iguro immediately noticed what he was trying to do and stood in front him to protect his wife.

"Get the fuck out of here, and if I see your face in this restaurant again, I gonna have Sanemi arrest you for sexual harassment." Iguro said menacingly and Sanemi cracked his knuckles letting Douma know he indeed was gonna arrest him despite him being on break.

"Hmm okay then. Let's go Daki." Douma said.

"Hmph! Never liked the food in this restaurant anyway." Daki bluntly said which the two didn't give a shit about since a bitches opinion like hers didn't matter one bit.

"See ya Kanae-Chan! Tell Shinobu-Chan I said goodbye." Douma said and Kanae didn't respond.

With that Douma and Daki left the restaurant and everyone were relieved after they left and they began to eat the food they ordered.

"Umai!" Kyojuro said.

"Thank you Kanroji, this Udon is delicious." Kanao smiled.

"Oh no need to thank me, I'm just happy you guys are enjoying your meal." Mitsuri said.

"So, care explaining what was going with Shinobu?" Sanemi asked Kanae.

"Oh, Shinobu just happen to find something very important in that loud conversation Makomo and Daki had." Kanae smiled.

_________________________________________________________

15 minutes later

After leaving the restaurant, Makomo decided to ask Shinobu something who was sitting at the back seat smiling.

"So, mind telling us why you wanted to talk to us? And why do you want to see Giichi?" Makomo asked which made Shinobu even happier.

"You guys have been friends with Giyu Tomioka for a long time, especially you Makomo." Shinobu said.

"Uhh yeah, but that doesn't really answer my question." Makomo said.

"Sorry. But letting you two know, I'm the girl Tomioka-San saved when I was a child, and I remember a girl calling the name 'Giichi' which mad-." Shinobu said but was cut off by Sabito.

"Wait?! So you're the one Giyu saved?!" Sabito exclaimed.

"Yeah." Shinobu replied.

"So that's why you wanted to talk to us. To know if we knew anything about Giichi who was just Giyu." Makomo said and Shinobu nodded.

"I guess 'Giichi' is Giyu's nickname?" Shinobu asked.

"Yep!" Makomo answered.

"We're here." Sabito said and parked the car in front of Oyakata's house.

"We gotta wait for awhile since Giichi and the Kamado siblings are having an interview with Principal Oyakata." Makomo said.

"Okay, I'll wait." Shinobu replied.

30 minutes later

During the waiting, Sabito and Makomo fell asleep but Shinobu was still awake looking at her phone until she saw three people come out of Oyakata's house at the corner of her eyes. It was Giyu, Tanjiro and Nezuko. When Shinobu saw them, she quickly got out of the car and ran towards Giyu and gave him a hug. Giyu and the siblings were absolutely shocked at her action.

"Who are you and what are doing to Ni- Wait! You're one we saw at the park!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"Shinobu Kocho! Right?!" Tanjiro asked which shocked Giyu and made him blush.

"Uhhh Kocho, why are you hugging me?" Giyu asked and Shinobu looked up at him.

"GIYU TOMIOKA! I WANT TO ASK YOU OUT ON A DATE!!!" Shinobu yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE THE MAIN THING (HOPEFULLY BUT IM LAZY XD)
If you're enjoying the story please vote :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

197K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...
201K 3.4K 40
this contains manga spoilers so if you haven't read it, go read it :>> Giichi Tomioka, a young boy who falls in love with a high school girl, S...
32.3K 858 28
Love for the slayers seems impossible; you'll never know when the other will die and leave you in the cruel world's wake. Watch Giyuu and Shinobu acc...
2.5K 56 18
- A Giyushino Ship Story . A poor woman who lives in a cottage with her 3 sisters and father, short tempered and insecure, obsessed with making medic...