The Day When Cale Henituse Su...

By Blue_Berryxp

One day Kim Rok Soo suddenly transmigrated into Cale Henituse, trash of the count family's body. Even though... More

Chapter 1: Cale is a girl?
Chapter 2: Choi Han
Chapter 3: Concerns
Chapter 4: Will You Abandoned Me?
Chapter 5: Venion Stan
Chapter 6: Black Dragon(1)
Chapter 7: Black Dragon(2)
Chapter 8: Crown Prince
Chapter 9: A Clue
Chapter 10: The temple of God of Death
Chapter 11: Cale Henituse's Beauty
Chapter 12: Cale's lady day(1)
Chapter 14: Cale's Lady Day(3)
Chapter 15: Fate
Chapter 16: Silver Shield(1)
Chapter 17: Silver Shield(2)
Chapter 18: Gods' Blessed Child(1)
Chapter 19: Gods' Blessed Child(2)
Chapter 20: Goddess with Silver Shield
Chapter 21: Ubarr Territory(1)
Chapter 22: Ubarr Territory(2)
Chapter 23: Ubarr Territory(3)
Chapter 24: What the Fuck(1)
Chapter 25: What the Fuck(2)
Chapter 26: What the Fuck(3)
Chapter 27: What the Fuck(4)
Chapter 28: Going to Forest of Darkness(1)
Chapter 29: Going to Forest of Darkness(2)
Chapter 30: Marry for what?

Chapter 13: Cale's lady day(2)

10.5K 445 249
By Blue_Berryxp

Cale tried to calm herself down. Her head started to get hurts when she tried to remember of what just happened to her. Cale pinched her forehead to reduce her headache before slowly stood up from her bed.

Cale looked outside the window and saw the moon was still shining at its brightest. Her eyes that were on the moon shifted to the gun that was in her hand. After a few seconds, she made the gun disappeared into the thin air.

She then lifted both of her palm then stared at it, suddenly her right hand oozed a golden aura while her left hand oozed a black aura.

Seeing it made Cale smirk.

"Damn, that's not a dream at all."

Cale cannot hide the smirk that getting wider on her face anymore. She silently thanked the God of Death for accidentally turned her into a girl. Now she already got not one but three gifts from Gods.

"Free things are the best," Cale proudly said.

She hummed softly while making sure not to wake the children up as she changed her nightgown that was wet because of her sweat.

Groowwl

Cale rubbed her stomach that begging to be filled. She sighed then looked at the children. They were still snoring peacefully. Stealthily, Cale went out of the room then walked to the kitchen.

Cale raised her brows when she saw that the kitchen was bright because the light orb was still lit. It means someone was still there.

Cale peeked through the door and saw Beacrox was sharpening his knife. The scene that Cale just witnessed sent chills all over her small body.

'Who the hell sharpening their cooking knife in the middle of the night?'

Even though Cale's body was shivering in fear after seeing the terrifying sight, she still braved herself to enter the kitchen. She was starving. Her stomach also didn't stop growling, begging for food.

"....Beacrox."

Beacrox turned his head to looked at Cale who was slowly approaching him. Beacrox stopped what he was doing then walked towards Cale.

"Young lady Cale, why are you here at this time? You are supposed to rest since you need to attend the royal banquet tomorrow."

"I'm hungry."

Beacrox raised his brows.

"Sit there, I'll go prepare some food."

Cale leisurely walked towards the chair that Beacrox just pointed then sat.

While waiting for Beacrox to finish cooking, Cale started to hum a song. A melody that people might think was from a siren. Luckily, for Beacrox, he was the only one who was in the kitchen and experienced the voice of an angel.

Cale's soft voice filled the kitchen that was in the first place was only filled with noise that Beacrox made while cooking. Hearing Cale was softly hummed, Beacrox reduced the noise that he made.

It made Beacrox's lips started to twitch at the corner then finally a faint smile had created. He enjoyed it.

Yet, Cale has no way of seeing it since Beacrox has his back facing her and Cale also had her eyes closed.

Even it was embarrassing, Cale didn't care since she didn't want to start a conversation with Beacrox. He didn't seem bothered with Cale's voice anyway.

It was so peaceful. That was what the two people that were in the kitchen think of. For Cale, it was peaceful since she didn't have to talk with the vicious Beacrox while for Beacrox, it was peaceful because he was able to hear Cale's soft humming.

However, the peaceful scene ended when Beacrox placed pumpkin soup with some bread in front of Cale.

Cale stopped humming and slowly opened her eyes. Her lips formed a smile after seeing the food that she had been waiting for was already served in front of her.

"Please enjoy, young lady."

"Thank you."

While Cale was eating her meals, Beacrox continued to do the work that he delayed earlier. He was doing the dishes, clean the stove and more.

Only silence accompanied Cale and Beacrox. Both of them acted like they were alone in the kitchen and the other person didn't exist. Beacrox didn't even bother himself to look at Cale to know what she was doing since the sound that she made was enough for Beacrox to tell.

But, after a few minutes, Beacrox started to feel weird. The silence was odd this time.

There was no sound of the cup been placed on the table, spoon and fork clashed each other surface or even someone shallowed their food. It was just too quiet.

If Cale already left, he can hear footsteps however he didn't. That was why Beacrox immediately turned his back to look at Cale.

Beacrox subconsciously chuckled when he saw that Cale was already asleep but immediately brought his stoic face again afraid it might wake Cale up. Cale was sleeping in the position where she was crossing her arms on the table to put her head on it.

'How cute.'

Beacrox looked at the soup that he cooked for Cale, the plate was already empty. He took the plate then brought it to the sink to wash it up. After finished all his work, Beacrox approached Cale who was still sleeping peacefully even in an uncomfortable position.

Beacrox frowned.

If Cale was really sleepy, why she didn't go back to her room right away after she finished her food?

Is she waiting for him? But for what?

Beacrox sighed. He was too lazy to think the reason why this young lady chose to sleep here instead of her room.

Beacrox then brought Cale to his arm then lifted her in a princess carry to bring her back to her room. He raised his brows, pretty shocked when he realized how light the young lady was.

'I'm sure, I feed her pretty well.'

That was why Beacrox decided that he will feed Cale more in the future.

When passing through the dark hallway to go to Cale's room, Beacrox encounter with his father, Ron who was lifting a corpse on his shoulder.

Ron frowned when seeing that his son was lifting the young lady who was peacefully sleeping in his arm so does Beacrox when seeing his father had a corpse with him.

"What had happened?" Both the Molan asked at the same time.

Beacrox raised his brows. Seeing his father showed no sign of wanting to speak, Beacrox opened his mouth first.

"Young lady Cale was hungry, that was why she went to the kitchen to find some food. I was there by chance, so I cooked some meals for her."

"And why is she sleeping in your arm?"

"She falls asleep in the kitchen."

"I see."

"How about you, father?" Beacrox asked while pointing the corpse on Ron's shoulder using his chin.

Ron raised his brows then patted the corpse's back.

"Ah, this. Someone tried to break through the young lady's room. Thankfully, the young lady was with you."

"Everything was settled?"

"Yes. There are still many outside the mansion perhaps but I guess that punk already settled it down," Ron said as he looked outside the window, hoping that Choi Han might catch one alive for Beacrox to torture them soon.

However, looking at how deadly he looked at the intruders, Ron knew that the chance for one to survive was extremely low.

"Is that so, then excuse me, I need to bring young lady Cale to her room."

"No, place her in another room."

Beacrox tilted his head, confused with what Ron had told him.

If all the intruders had been settled, then why need to move Cale to another room?

"Why?" Beacrox asked.

"Her current room is filled with paralyzing poison. It was the cat tribe children's work. So don't forget to bring the cats together with you to the young lady new room. They must be worried about her."

Beacrox nodded his head.

"Understood."

Ron then patted his son's shoulder as he passed through him. There is a faint smile on his face.

"Is your late-night date went well?"

It makes Beacrox frowned.

"Father."

"Hoho... I just joking but if it went really well then good for you."

Beacrox only shook his head while watched his father walked away. He went in the direction of the back door of this mansion, perhaps wanting to throw the corpse away.

Uninterested in what his father wanted to do, Beacrox looked at Cale who was still peacefully sleeping in his arm then brought her to the new room then lay her on the bed.

"Meooow."

"Meeooooww"

The kittens' sound startled Beacrox up. He immediately went and opened the door and saw the two kittens were outside.

After seeing the door already opened, the kitten entered the foom and immediately jumped on the bed and curled themselves near Cale. It was a cute scene to see.

Not only that, Beacrox was also impressed with how fast that the kittens were able to find their Cale. He was about to pick them up anyway.

However, little did Beacrox knows that the whole time he was together with Cale, there is a tiny black dragon that invisibly followed Cale in order to protect her and was the one who called the kittens. He also the one who casts a sleeping spell on Cale so that she safe from the danger.

***

Cale's face was still pale. It's because it was her second day of period and what she had heard from both Emma and Rosalyn, the second or third day is the day where the period cramp is hurt the most.

That is true! Cale is dying right now but thankfully this time the Vitality of Heart helped her a little.

Rosalyn also recommended Cale stays away from alcohol since it will worsen the cramp.

That's why Cale had been holding back from drinking alcohol since the morning. Also, in the banquet, all she needs to do is only stay still, not touching the alcohol may decrease the worry of the northeastern nobles, Eric, Gilbert and Amiru towards her.

"Weak human, why are you have god smell around you?" The tiny black dragon that was on top of Cale's lap asked.

It snapped Cale from her thoughts.

Right now they were in a carriage and was on their way to the palace for the banquet. Choi Han who was sitting in front of Cale flinched. He immediately looked at Cale.

It was kinda shocking how someone normal human had god smell all around them.

However, Cale just shrugged her shoulder then patted the tiny black dragon's body.

"Maybe because God of Death was the one who turned me into a girl?"

To be honest, Cale was impressed by the black dragon's intelligence. Even though he is still young, he can feel the gods' power inside Cale.

'As expected from a dragon.'

"Is that so? But if it's only God of Death, why there are four different auras?"

Again Cale watched the black in amazement. He was able to tell the difference of power of God of Death, God of War, God of Sun and God who likes to change gender.

"What do you mean, dragon?" Instead of Cale, Choi Han was the one who was asking.

"This weak human here have four different auras of god. In the first place, it's only two but now it increases to four."

"Even myself had no way of knowing why."

Even though Cale knew about it, she had no desire to tell Choi Han and the black dragon.

How did she suppose to tell them anyway?

'Last night I had a dream that three gods were giving their power to me so that I will not die during the war. They gave me the ability to know the truth, healing ability and a motherf*cking gun.'

Should she tell them that? Instead of making them confused, it is better to keep quiet about it. Also, is this era has a gun? No! So no answer is better than lies.

Cale flinched went she and Choi Han made eye contact. His eyes were darkened.

Cale subconsciously gulped. She didn't even know why Choi Han was making that kind of expression.

'Is Choi Han was mad because I have a god power with while he doesn't?'

However, Cale had no way of knowing that Choi Han was extremely anxious after knowing the cause of Cale sudden changed gender. It was all gods' work. As a mere human, there is no way he can find a way to turned Cale back into a man. No power in this world that can fight a god's will.

However, knowing that Cale was surrounded by god smell, It makes Choi Han wonder.

'Why Cale?'

'Why Gods are too interested in Cale?'

But his thoughts soon snapped by Cale's voice.

"Is there any progress with the magic bombs?"

Cale had assigned Choi Han and the black dragon to search for magic bombs around the plaza. It had been three days but she still receive no reports from them.

"Not yet," the black dragon answered.

"I see. Tomorrow is the event. I think they will install it tonight."

Cale looked at the black dragon on her lap then Choi Han.

"Let's move this night."

"Yes, Cale-nim."

The carriage finally stopped and Ron also already opened the door.

"We had arrived at the palace, young lady Cale."

Without Cale's awareness, there were so many eyes were staring at her carriage, waiting for the so-called goddess to walk out. That's what they were thinking of, the people who had not yet seen Cale.

_______________________________

What Cale's gun looks like✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 258 7
Collections of Oneshots and special chapters [from my other book] 1. [The Green Dragon's Diary] -Cale Henituse never trusts his gut feelings. Be...
24.6K 1K 8
in which, cale henituse was a prettiest person to ever exist. forget dragon, even goddess of beauty will never beat him in terms of beauty. but how c...
22.5K 1.2K 11
Where is Cale Henituse, previously known as Kim Rok Soo, is threatened by the Gods to tell his people the truth about his whole existence and so... H...
9.6K 599 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...