In Your Love... {Eternal Ishq...

Por abdofRahman

UNDER MAJOR EDITING {Eternal Ishq Series - Book One} A well known surgeon, a wannabe model, a would be Aalim... Mais

Summary of IYL
Du'a, A Supplication to the Most Gracious Allah!
A Big Thank You and Copyright
A most special dedication <3
Ch-1 Holidays Yayyy!
Ch-2 The Reason is revealed
Ch-3 Choose - to hang or to shoot?
Ch-4 The story of a selfish love
Ch-5 Dubai Dhamaka!
Ch-6 Digging up a dead friend's words
Ch-7 Unveiling Glamour, through a model's eyes
Ch-8 Madness + Love + Waves = Total ...?
Ch-9 HALT -Go slow, Fates at Work!
Ch-10 In His Hand lies the Power of mending hearts ♥
Ch-11 Sheikh of Sharjah -the Groom for Humaira?
Ch-12 Costa Atlantica, the Ship of Destiny!
Ch-13 A queer mixture of Reality and Romance
Ch-14 Getting to know -Umar, Him and Her!
Ch-15 Feelings, Friends and Foes
Ch-16 When the devil whispers... (Part 1)
Ch-17 ...seek refuge in Allah! (Part 2)
Ch-18 Amazing Fact: Sir, you have fallen in Love!
Ch-19 Entangled in the throes of Passion...
Ch-20 O my son, Laa Tushrik Bi Allâh!
Ch-21 When Nightmare comes alive!
Ch-22 Miracles occur, also falling in Love deeper
Ch-23 The Hero of Costa Atlantica!
Ch-24 Love -when it is declared!
Ch-25 Embrace in life, Sabrun Jameel
Ch-26 Mastering the Madness
Ch-27 Just like Cinderella's Prince Charming...
Ch-28 This heart-tugging journey called Life
Ch-29 When Ar-Rahman writes the chapter of Romance
Ch-30 Haunted by the Lucid Dream
Ch-31 When the die is finally cast...
Ch-32 Why not today... I mean, now?
Ch-33 The London Dulha
The Fate of IYL
Ch-34 For me, she is 'The Blessing' among blessings
Ch-35 Learning to Love Allah... (Part 1)
Ch-36 Learning to Love Allah and Muhammad SAW... (Part 2)
Ch-37 ...the way... (Part 3)
A Surprise for you ❤️
The End ;)
A little announcement

Ch-38 ...she Loves them (Part 4)

30.3K 1.1K 353
Por abdofRahman

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet and Master Muhammad (s.a.s), all his blessed descendants and noble companions.'

-Aameen.

Dedicated to you, my dearest reader ❤️

Chapter Thirty-Eight

...she Loves them (Part 4)

Learning to Love Allah and Muhammad SAW, the way she Loves them

Chennai, India

"Saira?"

"Mm?"

"Give your awesome brother some water to drink..."

The awesome brother's sister snorted and made no move to get up from her seat while she unsuccessfully peered into her husband's phone, trying to guess his score of the game they were playing against each other.

"Sairaaaa ..."

Saira sighed and after a final futile attempt at peering, turned towards her twin who was lying on a nearby sofa, his legs dangling over the armrest and his hands' intertwined fingers supporting his head while he stared at the ceiling. "Saif?"

"Yea?"

"You're becoming a pain in the a**"

Misbah chuckled while Saif turned his head and gave his sister an innocuous look.

"My lovely sister, here I'm giving you such a nice chance at gaining rewards from Allah SWT and you accuse me of becoming a pain..."

Saif shook his head sadly at such harsh unfairness in this world.

Saira rolled her eyes and got up muttering about lazy good-for-nothing's.

When she handed him a glass of water, Saif raised his other palm in a mock-gesture of bestowing blessings as he said solemnly with dancing eyes, "May Allah bless you child!"

Saira calmly pulled the glass back from him and poured it on his head saying with a grin, "May Allah SWT bless you too son!"

"Saira!" Saif sat up spluttering. He glared at his grinning twin.

"Do you know how funny you look Saif?" she asked with a giggle.

"Misbah!" Saif turned upon his friend, after he had attempted to dry his wet hair using his hands. "Why are you allowing her still to be here? Isn't she well now? Don't you think uncle and aunty would be lonely there without you two?"

It was his turn to grin as Saira flared up at his words.

"You...! This is my home too, who said I'm alright? I have giddy spells every single day! Besides, you don't have any right to say...if he says, then that is another matter..."

She suddenly stopped herself and looked at Misbah who fortunately for her was engrossed in the game. Saira let out a breath and avoided meeting Saif's eyes who was now laughing heartily.

It was after dinner, the guests -Dadima and her family had just left waving aside the invitation to stay the night and extend their stay.

"I came to see the Dulha," Ishrath Jahan had said flatly to Kadhija. "Now that we have seen him, we'll leave ... what? Yes yes I'll come and stay sometime again."

And to Abdullah, her words were shrewdly blunt.

"Your son-in-law doesn't talk much Abdul, no - he doesn't waste his words...for those eyes of his are enough to subjugate others... such coldness, I don't see how he's worthy of our Humair child! Anyways, it's over and done now, no use crying about split milk... I didn't like him at all and what's more, I know he didn't like me too!" The piercing grey eyes had twinkled for a moment meeting Abdullah's kind gaze.

"Ammijaan... he's a good man..."

Ishrath Jahan jerked a slight nod. "Hm...where credit is due, I never grudge in giving... and anyone could see, that he loves your daughter."

The car went carefully weaving its way through the heavy evening traffic. Humaira gazed indifferently at the superbly lit and attractively displayed stores and malls as they sped by or crawled in the thick rush hour.

She stole glances at Ahmed who sat staring blankly ahead and had not spoken a word since they had started nearly twenty minutes ago. But when she was beginning to think that he had even forgotten her presence, Ahmed took her gloved hand and interlinked their fingers.

Humaira looked at him and saw him smile as he asked,

"Guessed our destination yet?"

She shook her head, the deep brown eyes twinkling.

"It's your city -"

"I know where we are of course but..."

"Mm... after all these days, I won't spoil now by revealing." He shot a grin, melting her heart as she noted how the sudden engaging grin nearly transformed his face from its accustomed severity.

So while the taxi continued its journey, Humaira wondered and racked her brain as to where they would be staying for nearly a week. For they were not going to the airport to catch a pre-booked flight to some exotic destination, that she was certain and nor were they going in the direction of the railway stations...maybe they would be staying in one of those five-star hotel, Humaira decided as she dispassionately eyed the passing luxurious restaurant.

"Beach!" Humaira exclaimed, pressing Ahmed's hand as she turned to him with shining eyes. To her right, she could see the long coast of the Marina beach while everywhere upon the sands lights twinkled and dazzled and as usual, the crowd even from the highway looked overwhelming.

"Are we...do we...really?"

Ahmed laughed.

"Pardon, I didn't get you?"

Humaira huffed yet the bubbling excitement refused to ebb as their car neared the Port Trust Office with its huge globe on top. Soon they went above the under pass, then the driver turned and queried in halting English.

"Gate 7." Ahmed returned with a slight frown.

A security guard got up as they neared, and when the identifications had been successfully dealt with, they were let to proceed.

As they finally stopped before the Royal Madras Yacht Club, further security measures and heavy checking had to be undergone. The completely covered figure of Humaira was eyed suspiciously... and even though everything was brilliantly lit, besides the guards there appeared to be very few people. When they stepped into the Club, a tall deeply tanned man, wearing a casual tee and shorts approached them immediately.

"Dr.Montex?" He extended his hand, looking at Ahmed and slightly raising his brows as his gaze next fell upon Humaira.

Ahmed nodded as he returned the handshake.

"Captain Louis?"

The other man acknowledged with a smile and glad to meet you.

Turning his head towards Humaira, Ahmed introduced with warm blue eyes,

"She's my wife and Muskaan, that's Louis -Captain of the yacht we would be cruising in."

Humaira gave a slight nod towards the Captain yet her gaze never left Ahmed's face.

He smiled and shook his head at the growing wonder in her eyes. She was yet to speak; words seemed to have stuck somewhere in her throat.

"This way please." Louis began to lead them, and soon they reached the wharf.

From there, it was easy enough to get aboard the snazzy and beautifully lit luxury yacht The Dawn Pearl.

Humaira saw that the stylish exterior was in pleasant contrast to the interior setting, which was nearly oriental with long, low divans, little gleaming coffee tables, gorgeous animal skin rugs that Humaira would learn later as perfect fake imitations of the real furs. She touched the beaded curtains as they passed further inside and noted the exquisitely embroidered tapestry hangings, matching the colourful arras by the wall.

Another notable feature was the lovely bouquets of flowers that seemed to be everywhere. Humaira found their heady sweet scent intoxicating. After showing everything and finally leading to their cabin suites, Louis left them informing that their luggage would soon arrive.

"You have not said anything?"

Humaira turned from the flowers towards Ahmed who was looking at her, almost expectantly...?

She raised her Niqaab and smiled. "It's like stepping into a scene of Arabian tales."

He answered her smile, looking pleased. "I thought you'll like it."

"Like it...?" Humaira murmured turning and surveying the fascinating decor. She could feel the gentle rocking motion of the yacht beneath her feet. They had started their trip -and her lips unconsciously murmured,

"Bismillaahi Majrehaa Wa MursaahaaInna Rabbi Laghafoorur-Raheem"

(In the Name of Allah will be its moving course and its resting anchorage. Surely, my Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.)

If it had been Abdullah, Saif, or even Habib Bhaiya, she would have showed what she truly thought -the horror she felt just thinking about the cost! Humaira knew that just for some hours, cruising in a private yacht would cost outrageous prices, but for a week! She dare not imagine the colossal rate, so much Israaf ...and she had the uneasy feeling that her husband did not even think twice before paying the price.

And by the way he was looking at her now, she understood he had done this for her, to surprise and please her... while here she stood, worrying about the cost and not a word of gratitude emerging from her lips. For the first time Humaira realized what her mother had meant by Nabi SAW's words -how women are ungrateful to their husbands...

Going near him, she searched the eyes, the same colour of the sky that she often searched yearning for her Lord. And like the vast sky that spoke to her of Ar Rahman's infinite Love, his eyes spoke to her heart what his heart felt. Raising herself on tiptoe, she cradled his face saying softly,

"It's enchanting!" Then she kissed him.

Humaira sat texting Saira, they had just finished dinner and Ahmed had gone outside on the deck. After replying to her sister's usual teasing, Humaira kept aside the phone and thought about everything that had taken place the whole day.

Ahmed had been preoccupied during dinner but replied to her questions with smiling eyes. She learnt that except for the two of them, there were no other passengers on The Dawn Pearl. There were some crew of course including Captain Louis but the staff's cabin quarters were separate and did not interfere in theirs.

Now seated in the elegant salon, Humaira could see the aft deck lounge from which one proceeded to the main deck. On the lower deck was the Master cabin suite which they were using, and opposite there were three other guest staterooms, all of them Humaira had found unoccupied.

"Where we are going doesn't matter," Ahmed had replied to another of her question. "We are cruising towards Port Blair but we won't disembark, if you want to, then I'll arrange for it...but mostly the week will be spent aboard The Dawn Pearl. I met you on a cruise, yet never had you for myself... so I decided to cruise again and have you all to myself."

She ignored his teasing and replied that it would serve him right if he became heartily bored of her by the end of their trip.

Despite Ahmed's teasing and smiles, Humaira felt that he was still very much tensed. Now he came back inside the salon, his eyes lighting up when they rested upon her.

"Go down and sleep," He said, his lips touching her forehead. "I'll come soon, I have yet to...there's so much to think and decide. You won't mind?"

Humaira shook her head. Though she yearned for him to confide in her all his worries, she did not press and gave him his space. The last look she had of him as she left was Ahmed staring blankly at the carpet while his face wore a severe frown.

Humaira completed all her nightly recitation of Surahs, then her daily evening Dhikr that she had not been able to perform because of guests, yet an hour later, there was still no sign of Ahmed. It was when she was lying upon the bed fighting sleep that she first heard it. The muffled thud-thud-thud above...her sleep disappeared when she realized what the sound was -Ahmed pacing the floor.

The magic of her surroundings seemed to vanish and as she stared at the ceiling, Humaira's heart began to keep pace with the dull thud-thud-thud of his shoes.

She repeatedly strove to think from his point of view, how she would feel if her father had disinherited her from everything she has known just for embracing Islam or was it because he had married her? Humaira had a faint picture of his wealth, yet she didn't know anything about what he owned or how much he was worth (was that even a correct term, she mused). Would his father's disinheritance affect him very much? Does this mean the hospitals that he cared about would no longer be his? If so, would he continue to work there?

As the questions chased each other, her mind worried about another problem -Ahmed's parents. Why was it he always raised his shackles whenever she asked about them? Humaira knew that they had been divorced of course, but it was a common enough occurrence, yet he remained tightlipped... and his mother, who had been she? Was she some brilliant woman? Had she cared for him, loved him enough?

So the night of their honeymoon went, he -trying to sort the fresh mess Life had handed him and she -trying to solve what he won't reveal.

When Humaira checked the mobile for perhaps the tenth time, she found it nearing three a.m. Unable to bear more, she got down from the bed...another ten minutes, and she was standing in Salah before her Lord.

Her every worry and anxiety slipped from her, the invisible burden she did not even know resting was lifted tenderly from her shoulders and she experienced the exhilarating lightheadedness when His Peace spread in her heart...it is indeed proved true time and again that our sins are washed away with the sincere performance of five times Salah -yet even more wonderful is the feeling of every trouble being lifted from us as our soul surrenders in complete Hasbi Allah. As Allah SWT says,

...wa 'alAllaahi fal yatawakkalil mu'minoon

(...and in Allaah (Alone) let the believers put their trust.)

Wa mayyata wakkal 'alAllaahi fa Huwa hasbuh

(And whosever puts his trust in Allaah, He will suffice him)

...fatawakkal 'alAllaah; InnAllaaha yuhibbul mutawakkileen

(...put your trust in Allah; certainly, Allah loves those who puts their trust (in Him).)

When her long Du'a had ended, Humaira stirred from the Sujood and listened intently. There was no sound from above...yet he had not come down.

As she stood there at the salon's entrance, Humaira's eyes took some time to adjust to the now muted lighting. She entered quietly admonishing her heart to hush its loud throbs as she spotted Ahmed seated upon a sofa, with his head thrown back -eyes closed. Yet she knew he was not asleep.

It is difficult to say whether Ahmed felt her presence, maybe he did ...yet he immediately sensed her as she sat down upon a rug close to his feet. And when she laid her head upon his lap, his heart stilled.

The minutes ticked away -it was as if even the angels held their breath and when he finally placed his hand upon her head, they smiled and disappeared leaving the two covered in Al Wadud's Blessings...

"Still awake Muskaan?" His gentle tone matched the caressing of his fingers. Humaira caught his hand and lifted her head.

"It's Tahajjud time..."

Some seconds passed before he sighed. "I have been so selfish right? This should have been a special night."

"You have been wonderful -" she pressed his palm to her smiling lips. "Won't you come now to sleep?"

"Maybe...though I don't think I would be able to sleep yet. Tell me, do you have any secrets?" He asked with a sudden smile as he looked down into her pure eyes.

"Every person has..."

"Even you?"

"Even me." She agreed with a chuckle.

"Want to know mine?"

For a few heartbeats, she remained quiet. Isn't that what she had prayed just now? That he should confide in her...

Alhamdulillah, she whispered to herself before saying aloud, "No, not now."

"You're an unusual woman...in not being curious."

Humaira laughed merrily. "Oh I'm horribly curious, especially about everything that concerns you. But you're tired now and I want you to sleep, more than pandering my curiosity..."

She stood up with those words and tried to pull him up. Ahmed watched her efforts, the blue eyes becoming amused.

She gauged his reaction and shot him an accusing look.

"This is not funny." Humaira shook her head dolefully. "It's deceptive how lean you look yet I can't make you budge...ya Allah you weigh a ton!" She finally gasped.

Ahmed laughed, rewarding her efforts by standing up. "Ah no not a ton Muskaan -"

So after fifteen minutes, he at last lay in bed while she hovered near.

"I don't think I would be able to sleep..." He muttered stubbornly, repeating his earlier words.

"You will In shaa Allah," Humaira softly assured him.

Dimming the lights, she lay beside him saying that in another hour they would have to wake up for Fajr.

Ahmed groaned, burying his face in her hair.

"Then why do you want me to sleep now? We'll wait until Fajr then... I told you to sleep, why didn't you?"

"I... "

"Did you sleep?"

"Sort of."

"What answer is that?"

"One which we say when we don't want to lie."

He chuckled. "Do you know you are a sweet heart?"

"Am I?"

"Mm..."

"If you say so." She agreed demurely.

Humaira felt Ahmed's laughter rumble through her.

"Teach me something Muskaan," He spoke after some minutes.

"What do you want to know about?"

"How about something related to sleep?"

"Hmm... let me think," Humaira meditated. "Once a Sahabi, I think he was... Zaid ibn Thabit (R.A.), he complained to Nabi SAW about sleepless nights..."

"Sounds like me -"

"And our Prophet SAW taught him a Du'a, shall I teach you that?"

"Sure..."

"Alright, then please repeat after me," Humaira paused, then began in low melodious tones while Ahmed listened before repeating,

"Say Allaahumma (O Allaah!)

Ghaaratin-nujuumu (the stars have sunk in)

Wa Hadaa-atil 'Uyuunu (and the eyes have become tranquil and quiet)

Wa Anta Hayyun Qayyoom (and You are Alive and Everlasting)

Laa-ta khuzuka Sinatuw Walaa nawm (neither does slumber nor sleep overcomes You)

Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyumu (O the Living and Everlasting One!)

Ahdi' Lailii Wa Anim 'Ainii." (make my nights tranquil and give my eyes sleep.)

So the hour passed, Ahmed learning once again that to truly Love is to know Allah SWT, even if it is in just glimpses of His -that one caught through Nabi SAW's beautiful and true words.

This was a little habit that had sprung between them, Ahmed would suggest a topic and Humaira would say either an Hadith or Ayah that was related to it, which he eventually memorized.

The amazing brilliance of her husband's mind, or particularly the astonishing ability to grasp and store what he read or learned, was an unceasing wonder to Humaira. And the way he could easily master languages, she thought it pure genius.

"Every person has a unique talent," He had said dryly. "And mine is this." This meant that no language was impossible to him, and it was proved in the way he was fluent in more than eight official global languages, without including the other local languages.

"Oh this is nothing," Ahmed said in dampening tones sometime during the week, brushing aside Humaira's praise, though she could see he was well pleased.

"Michael was the real brain of our group, he was a prodigy...we were four guys," He paused for long moments. "You won't believe the friendship we shared, we all were different -each with our faults and merits, yet sticking close to one another. We knew Michael was the Best among us yet socially, he was a disaster," The blue eyes shone in fond reminiscence of his best friend. "He...he was entirely responsible for my initial interest in Islam,"

"Then there's Wil, he's great with sarcasm and sometimes could accurately hit it off what's going on in another's mind," Ahmed grinned. "In high-school, he used to practice that upon us -his close friends, the results were often wrong but hilarious."

"And it was he who called to tell about your...father?" Humaira inquired tentatively.

The mirth disappeared from Ahmed's face as he gave a slight nod.

To divert him, Humaira inquired hastily, "And the third guy in the group, who's he?"

The blue eyes instantly warmed again as Ahmed's lips curved into a reluctant smile. "An ass called George. He's very handsome and great fun to have around... also he's vain," The smile widened into a grin. "He's the sort of man with whom women can't help being seduced and men can't help being charmed."

"Sounds dangerous," Humaira chuckled.

Ahmed laughed. "Though we were all of the same age, we considered George as the baby of our group... throughout school, especially during high-school, we four were very close, in fact we were known as -"

"The fantastic four?" Humaira interrupted with twinkling eyes.

"No, nor the fabulous four but we were called as the Famous Four. Each was well known for something..."

"And what was my dear husband famous for?" she asked with deliberate mischievousness.

He smiled yet Humaira had the feeling that he was withdrawing himself. As the minutes passed, she thought he'll not reply but he suddenly answered in a bitter voice,

"Your husband was known for his -filthy wealth."

Humaira tactfully changed the topic to some pleasantries.

The next day of their trip, after the waiter had gone setting the table for lunch, Ahmed found Humaira kneeling on a divan, all the dishes on one side beside her while she spread down the snowy table cloth.

He watched her arrange the dishes and even some flowers amidst them, and then moving back she surveyed the effect...she shook her head, muttered something to herself, and then arranged some more until she finally caught sight of him. Humaira dimpled, inviting him to come and sit down to eat.

Ahmed came and sat opposite her. "Why have you pushed all the cushions and pillows there?"

"One shouldn't lean on a pillow or anything else while eating," Humaira explained as she began to serve Ahmed. "For our Nabi SAW said, "I do not eat while reclining. I do sit like the slave of Allah and I do eat like him."

"Unless we can't help it, using a dining table for eating is a big no-no. For our Nabi SAW never ate on a table and chair, sitting on the ground, using your fingers to eat is Sunnah." Humaira smiled as Ahmed served her next.

"Even sitting cross-legged while eating is not the Sunnah posture," Ahmed looked at himself (for he was sitting cross-legged) while Humaira continued gently, "There are three postures that are Sunnah and resembles the posture of a slave before Allah SWT -to squat, to sit like this," Humaira indicated herself (she was sitting on one leg having the other raised, the knee almost near her chin). "And to sit on both legs as in Tashahhud during Salah."

Ahmed nodded thoughtfully. "Your brothers sit like that,"

Humaira smiled. "It's awfully difficult to sit and eat like that, but they learned for it is Sunnah."

"Know what I think?" Ahmed returned her smile. "The way you all strive and perform Sunnahs in everything is simply amazing."

She dimpled saying softly. "Every Sunnah is priceless..."

The first week of their marriage had been like a dream but now just the two alone on the cruise had a charm of its own. Humaira was quickly learning to recognize and deal with Ahmed's different moods while he learnt that despite being sweet and shy, she was astonishingly wise and knowledgeable despite her young age. Also he discovered one evening that even she had a temper... as he deliberately provoked her, but her anger he noted, would quickly diffuse and she would forget it the next minute, becoming her usual serene self.

"Muskaan," Ahmed called his wife from the aft deck. "Come and join me!"

Humaira went to him but saw he was wearing nothing but shorts.

She eyed him in disapproval. "Where do you want me to join?"

"In the Jacuzzi," Ahmed grinned, observing her reaction and hugely enjoying it.

"Do you have a Bikini?" He inquired casually yet his eyes danced in unholy amusement.

Humaira looked around but as usual saw no sign of either the captain or any other crew. It was as if they did not exist...yet she knew they were on the other side of the yacht.

"Did I say before you have a perverted mind?"

He laughed. "Your responses are always enlightening sweetheart. Alright, c'mon and join me anyways." Putting an arm around her waist, he pulled her towards the direction of the huge whirlpool tub on the sun deck.

Later, when he was sunbathing, she came and lay on the other deck chair beside him. The only difference was that he was still in his shorts while she had changed her wet clothes into another dress.

"Nobody sunbathes like this," He commented with a chuckle, looking at her fully covered self.

She shrugged, and then flashed an impish smile. "Do you know even men has 'awrah?"

He removed the dark shades from his eyes, raising his brows in question.

"From the navel to the knees is their 'awrah -so men must always cover it." She looked pointedly at his small shorts while he laughed delightedly.

"Okay I got the point, what's the 'awrah of women then?"

"Everything," She replied. "Except this and this," She indicated her face and hands upto her wrists. "That's before Non Mehrams, though to please Allah SWT, it's better even to cover them. But before Mehram like our brothers, father ...and other women, it's again whole body except that which is apparent such as face, hair, neck, forearms and feet."

Not surprisingly, Ahmed realized that what she said, she practiced.

Though there was much teasing and laughter between the two that sprang from their deep love for each other, the phone call was not forgotten by either of them. There were times when Ahmed disappeared for angry discussions and talks with people whose names Humaira was yet to learn. Whether he spoke with his father or not, she did not know and was reluctant to ask him before he revealed voluntarily.

It was after attending one such video call that Ahmed strode into the salon she was sitting, and Humaira became very troubled worrying about the harshness of his expression. Without even sparing her a glance (or maybe he was unaware that she was sitting there), he left for the main deck.

When he came back after nearly two hours, her heart instantly lightened looking at his grin and windblown appearance.

"Do you know what I was doing Muskaan?" He said eagerly like a boy. She was reminded of Umar.

Humaira smiled inquiringly in response.

"I was driving the yacht. Louis saw no harm in it as I possess a Marine license..."

"Ah I wondered why The Dawn Pearl was rocking so much -" Humaira said innocently with twinkling eyes.

His grin vanished and the blue eyes narrowed. "What did you say?"

"I said..." And before he could realize her intention, she ran from their suite.

The next second he was pursuing her as she flew upstairs to the salon. "...and I almost became seasick!" Her taunting words reached him.

"Do you think I won't catch you?" He called with deliberate coolness as she disappeared into the aft-deck.

Humaira knew she was trapped when instead of catching her Ahmed entering behind her, went straight to the doors of the sky lounge and closed them shut.

The main deck with its salon etc was decorated in classic oriental style. But Humaira had been surprised to see that the upper deck and the cabin suites in the lower deck tended towards the modern. The surprising thing was one did not notice, for everything blended in and was pleasantly harmonious. It sure would be, as The Dawn Pearl was built on extremely luxurious style.

Now the sky lounge, with its plush sofas, heavenly carpet and sweeping views of the sea afforded from the huge windows all around was a delightful place to enjoy and have fun. Yet all Humaira wanted was to escape from it as Ahmed calmly walked towards her.

"If I shout for help, would the captain or any staff come for rescue?" She asked, peering from behind the safety of a sofa.

"No." the blue eyes became amused.

"Then I take back the words... and I agree you're a great sailor!" Humaira gave him a conciliatory smile, her brown eyes nearly huge as they pleaded.

"Too late," Ahmed shook his head sadly.

Abandoning her imploring, she glared at him for some seconds, and then made a sudden dash for the doors. He was behind her like lightning and caught her around the waist, but failed to see the little table or its huge vase and so stumbled, thus making them all fall painfully.

The table upturned, the vase fortunately only cracked, water splashed around, flowers scattered everywhere and Humaira found that Ahmed was half-lying upon her pinning her to the floor.

"I think ...all my bones are broken," Humaira groaned, trying to push him away.

"Serves you right!" He chuckled, pulling her closer.

Humaira sniffed at his heartlessness. "It was such a nice opportunity to tease and your face...!" She began to giggle.

For a moment he stared, then shook his head. "You Humaira Muskaan, are a terrible tease."

"Really?" She grinned, looking pleased. "I learnt from the Best."

"Saif?" Ahmed quirked his brow.

Humaira nodded. "And Saira Di. It's tough to beat them at their teasing."

She sighed and then cuddled close. "You don't mind my teasing do you?"

"Of course not," He looked at her partially closed eyes, the peaceful expression, the exposed hair as her dupatta had come all undone when he had caught her ...and felt his heart's beats mingling with her own. For a moment he wondered whether all this was indeed true -was this not all a dream? Was he not back in London busy with his surgeries? Was she a living reality? And how did she became all his? Does such love as theirs exist? And would it survive everything until the end?

Ahmed felt Humaira watching her, and pulled himself from his thoughts meeting the deep brown depths. Those beautiful eyes were gazing tenderly at him and when she smiled, he felt his heart skip a beat in mad ecstasy.

"You worry too much," She said softly, her palm resting on his cheek. "Have Hasbi Allah, the end will always be beautiful..."

He was not surprised that she read his expression. He smiled as he kissed her hair- with her, one was ever sure to find peace.

"You always smell like delicious roses," He murmured into her neck after some moments.

"It's the 'Itr I use," Humaira sounded amused. Then began to tell him severely that this was not the place... and when he did not seem to listen, she abandoned her efforts.

***

Minnesota, U.S.A

The girl sat near the window gazing at the night sky while unaware, tears flowed down her cheeks. In her hands, she was clutching a photo's enlarged copy. When painful sobs finally clawed at her shuddering heart, Maryam realized that she was crying.

She made a brave effort of dashing her tears and trying to smile. It came out all wobbly and heartbreaking -even now, she wondered dazedly, after all these months, he had the power to make her yearn for him.

"You're such a stupid girl Maryam," she chided herself, taking deep unsteady breaths. "You'll never learn will you? That he's not for the likes of you..."

The pain and yearning had all unburied when Humaira's long message had come, then the other message with the photos that she had begged her to send. Maybe that had been a mistake yet she had so wanted to look at Humaira once again.

There had been just two... one, in which Humaira was dressed in bridal finery, taken just before her Nikah... the second pic was of Saira -my sister, Saif Bhaiya's twin, Humaira had said in the message. Even if she had not said it, Maryam would have known -for where Humaira and Saif looked completely opposite, Saira and him were startlingly alike. The same mischievous black eyes and the teasing smile, and unlike Humaira, Maryam realized that Saira was beautiful... just like he was handsome in a masculine way.

Looking at the photo had shaken her, for Saira was not gazing at the camera but laughing at someone who was not visible yet Maryam could see the hands as they were grasping Saira's arm. And with her heart becoming crazy, Maryam had realized it was him - for the hands were ugly and scarred, the way skin becomes after fire had deeply scorched it.

Ever since she had seen it, all the memories had come tumbling and pouring from her heart into her soul. She had played and re-played every scene she could associate with him, until now she sat spent and crying, with only memories of a Love that refused to fade or die.

Maryam's cell rang startling her -

"Soph? Oh is that you Soph? It's so lovely to hear your voice!"

Sophia laughed in amusement. "Darling, you have only to give a call to hear it daily,"

Maryam smiled, the tears in danger of rushing again.

"I have missed you so much..." she sniffled.

"Are you crying Maryam?" Sophia asked suspiciously. "I'm delighted to know that my absence could evoke such a response from you."

Maryam forgot her tears. "You self-centered pompous conceited..."

"Sorry? I think there's a connection problem -can't hear you! WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"Ya Allah Soph! Stop shouting, if you can't hear me which is a lie, I don't see why you have to shout when I can hear perfectly..."

Sophia chuckled. "Oh. Wrong tactics huh? But the tears are gone now? Are we a happy family again?"

"Yea we are." Maryam remarked dryly, though she couldn't fight the grin that spread at the thought of her close friend.

Her heart warming, Maryam listened to Sophia as she spoke about London and then for another fifteen minutes, they exchanged news regarding various other things...until finally Sophia had to rush away to some appointment.

For a few moments, Maryam stared at her phone's screen, then her eyes fell upon the photograph in her lap...she did not see the laughing Saira, nor his charred hands, only some words that she had scribbled near his hands when she had taken the copy- Maryam wondered now why she wrote them, but written them she had and that too from her heart and she knew now they were the truth.

They were only six words, just -

In your love... I found Him (SWT)

(Tumhaaray pyaarmay... mainay Rabko paaliyaa)

***

Bay of Bengal - Andaman Sea

(Aboard the The Dawn Pearl)

"If I swallow their seeds, Umar promised me solemnly that in a week," With twinkling eyes, Ahmed regaled to Humaira as she fed him little cubes of watermelon. "I'll have a tree inside my stomach and in another week, branches would sprout from my mouth, ears and nos -"

She gurgled in laughter and told him to stop talking while he ate.

"Most probably Saif Bhaiya told him that..."

Ahmed nodded, agreeing with a smile.

Seated cosily in the salon upon a divan, they were having a great time since morning as they exchanged funny stories and hilarious episodes from their life. One of the Blessed blessings of Allah SWT among His innumerable others is a wonderful sense of humor, those who have it with Hasbi Allah, then nothing in Life can daunt them.

Later Humaira had begun to tell him the whole Waqiyah of Prophet and King Sulaiman A.S. at the end of which he asked many questions, became satisfied with the answers, and now at last they began to eat the freshly cut fruits that came from the galley.

The cracking of jokes ended and Ahmed started the recitation of Surah An Nasr that he was memorizing, though he could not yet read The Noble Qur'an by himself, he already knew seven Surahs including Surah Fatiha.

The four Surah Quls and Surah Fatiha Saif had taught him during the first week of his marriage, and now Humaira was teaching him the others together with the Arabic letters, their proper Tajweed and Makharij. It was during times such as these, she was a witness to the swift brilliance of his mind. Humaira knew that she won't be surprised at all if he surpassed her and memorized the whole of Holy Qur'an. And her heart could not help but glow at such a beautiful thought while she smiled into his warm blue eyes.

During that evening, Humaira unable to sit idle and because of her habits tried to tidy their already neat immense cabin. Finding fresh sheets in a closet, she changed the bed linen (though it was the work of the crew), and then upon the large desk, she arranged the gorgeous flowers that she had abducted from the aft-lounge.

They smelled heavenly and Ahmed had assured her she could do anything with the flowers that were almost everywhere, also they seemed to change miraculously every morning.

As she did her daily Dhikr, eyeing them sometimes Humaira wondered how much her husband had to pay for such extravagance, but she could not bring herself to admonish him...having such wealth seemed to him absolutely normal -while she... Humaira sighed, thanked Allah SWT once again and buried her face into the bouquet of budding tulips.

Humaira raised her head and found that Ahmed was watching her with a slight smile. When did he come and stand before her? This man surely walked like a cat... or no, it was the fault of these thick carpets, she decided smiling back at him.

His gaze became intense as he raised his hand and touched her cheek.

Humaira blushed and murmured something inaudible, while she tried to steady her now galloping heart.

"What did you say Muskaan?" He asked, his smile deepening.

"I said I was waiting."

"For what?" He arched an amused brow.

"For the romantic words to come," She replied serenely, her eyes beginning to twinkle.

"For the w...what?" Ahmed nearly stammered, caught off guard.

Humaira sighed, shaking her head. Why can't men learn without women having to explain such things to them?

"Once when Ayesha r.a. caught our Nabi SAW gazing at her, he SAW said that she was more beloved to him than eating honey mixed with dates. So I thought...you'll say something similar to me," she patiently explained while Ahmed saw from her dancing eyes that she was teasing him.

"Our Prophet SAW said that?" His tone was incredulous.

"wAllahi! Of course he did," She sighed again, looking at her husband. And why do even intelligent men become obtuse when expressing love?

She continued further, "Because he SAW was wonderfully romantic too. In everything, isn't Nabi SAW the Best example to mankind after all?"

"And I have just realized," Humaira paused. "That you don't say many nice lovey-dovey things to me..." she accused him, still with the dancing eyes.

"Lovey-dovey?" Ahmed gasped. His wife nodded seriously.

Yet the next moment, she found herself caught in his arms, pressed close against his beating heart.

Humaira looked up at him and Ahmed saw her own heart leap into those pure eyes. Then as she smiled at him caressingly, he found that deep love replaced the merriness in the brown depths.

When Ahmed spoke, it was with a catch in his throbbing voice,

"When you look at me like that and smile Muskaan, I... I feel that I have found Jannah!"

Instantly a humourous twinkle appeared as Humaira mused thoughtfully,

"Mm...a good line, not bad for the first time -"

His blue eyes widened. "You!"

And then she felt herself being kissed ruthlessly. Without doubt - an apt punishment for her deliberate teasing.

It was the next day that Ahmed paced above...the thud-thud-thud she heard him but sat quietly reciting Qur'an, and tears fell incessantly together with her heart that sobbed. He did not come down for lunch and without eating, she yearned to go to him but held herself in check.

It was much later that Ahmed came in search of her. He stopped still, his heart lurching when he found her in the salon, half-reclining upon the divan with her eyes closed and her lips moving, no doubt in the remembrance of Allah SWT. He noted unconsciously that her long luxurious hair was unbound and she was wearing one of those graceful flowing dresses that she called anarkali or some such quaint name, this one he saw was pure white except the full sleeves which were of black lace.

From the windows all around, the afternoon sun poured in upon her and it was as if she was sitting in a shimmering golden pool. Once again, Ahmed witnessed the pure light reflecting from her face and around her ...and the strange thought crossed his mind whether she glowed because of the sunlight or whether the sunrays acquired light by being in her presence?

Everything had gone wrong this morning, so many prying unwanted calls, his solicitor assuring him that he would do everything about the hospitals, his hospitals! -because now the news of his disinheritance had become public and Draco declaring that after his death, the various immense Montex properties would all go to charity.

Humaira had been patient and understanding, but he had repeatedly snapped at her and when she had gently suggested to speak with Draco, he uttered words -harsh words that she did not deserve, words which he wished now he hadn't said...

Ahmed dragged a hand across his face, sighing wearily. That sound was enough, for her eyes flew open and Humaira hastily rose.

"Don't!" He stopped her.

She paused uncertainly, looking at him - half-afraid and half-beseeching.

"Why do you look as if," He began coldly. "...you have done wrong? While we both know -don't make this more difficult for me Muskaan... you...forgive me?" He brought out the words roughly and knew that if it had been any other person than her, he would have never apologized first - though the fault may be his.

Instantly she was at his side, smiling through tears. "There's nothing to forgive. It hurt a little yes," she gazed up at him with the usual tenderness. "But you were not yourself..."

Ahmed's heart seemed to burst at her excusing words and he felt like a cad and was almost afraid now that she -such a woman was not real, that she would vanish when he touched her.

She looked at the weariness in his face, and then gently led him towards the divan.

"Will you eat?"

"No... not yet, maybe after sometime."

"Then you will rest," she informed him smiling. That was how Ahmed found himself lying on the cushions with his pounding head resting on her lap, while she murmured words that perhaps meant nothing or maybe meant something, but he couldn't make out yet they soothed him slowly... and her fingers lightly resting on his head lovingly stroked his hair that had almost grown now.

"How does one become as good as you?" He asked her suddenly, making her chuckle yet tears sprang to her eyes.

"I love you as you are... please don't trouble your head with silly thoughts -"

The blue eyes gazed at her hungrily, searching those luminous brown depths and read only truth in them.

"Kiss me!" He said quietly.

She looked taken aback, and then smiling bent over his face, touching her lips to his while her hair curtained them both.

It was after several moments that he asked gently, "Tell me, tell me Muskaan, something about Allah SWT..."

Her eyes shone as she began to recite lovingly in a most melodious voice,

"Wa-"idhaa sa-"alaka 'ibaadi 'anni fa "innii qariibun "ujiibu da'wata d-daa'i idha da'aani falyastajiibu lii wal- yu''minu bi la'allahum yarshuduun"

(And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.)

Humaira paused, and then recited again from her heart with the same intense love...

"Sabbaha lillaahi maa fissamaawaati wal-ardi wahuwal 'azeezul hakeem"

(Whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allah, and He is the All-Mighty, All-Wise.)

Lahu mulkus samaawaatiwal-ardi yuhyee wayumeetu wahuwa 'alakulli shay-inn qadeer

(His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, It is He Who gives life and causes death; and He is Able to do all things.)

Huwal-awwalu wal-aakhiru waththaahiru walbaatinu wahuwa bikulli shay-in 'aleem

(He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him). And He is the All-Knower of everything.)

Huwal lathee khalaqas samaawaatiwal-arda fee sittati ayyaamin thummas tawaa 'alal 'arshi ya'lamu maa yaliju fil-ardi wamaa yakhruju minhaa wamaa yanzilu minas samaa-i wamaa ya'ruju feehaa wahuwa ma'akum ayna maakuntum wAllahu bimaa ta'maloona baseer

(He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days and then Istawa (rose over) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). He knows what goes into the earth and what comes forth from it, what descends from the heaven and what ascends thereto. And He is with you (by His Knowledge) wherever you may be. And Allah is the All-Seer of what you do.)

Lahu mulkus samaawaatiwal-ardi wa-ilAllaahi turja 'ul-omoor

(His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And to Allah return all the matters (for decision).)

Yoolijullayla finnahaari wayoolijun nahaara fillayli wahuwa 'aleemu(m) bithaatis sudoor

(He merges night into day (i.e. the decrease in the hours of the night is added into the hours of the day), and merges day into night (i.e. the decrease in the hours of the day is added into the hours of the night), and He has full knowledge of whatsoever is in the breasts.)

When she paused again, Humaira found Ahmed's eyes closed yet listening, for he spoke again urging her to continue. So she finished the whole of Surah Hadid, then began to recite Surah Yaseen, then Surah Ar Rahman and finally knew that he was asleep.

So minutes ticked by, and her heart brimming with content Love Humaira gazed down at his face in repose, now no longer harsh yet neither gentle, and wondered whether he had spoken to his father... does all this turmoil regarding his disinheritance meant he would be leaving to London? And what about his going in Jamaath...and what about her?

She woke him up saying that there were only ten minutes left for 'Asr.

"How long have I slept?" Ahmed sounded horrified, and then looked at her legs. "You shouldn't have let me sleep like this, are they okay?"

Humaira smiled sheepishly. "A little numb..."

He shook his head in amazement. "And if it hadn't been for 'Asr and other Salahs, you would have let me sleep on your lap through the whole night I guess -"

She did not reply, just dimpled yet he knew what he had said was true.

That night they talked long about Jannah, for Humaira had learnt from her father who usually said that our heart is like a sponge -it will absorb whatever you put in it.

And wanting to ease the worries from Ahmed's heart, she began to narrate the Ahadith that stated about the insignificance of this world. She felt him gradually relax consuming in her words...then Humaira began to speak in detail about Akhirah, about the everlasting Jannah and its infinite pleasures, and the Bestest reward of all -

"...so some companions asked," Humaira was saying in an awed tone as if she had forgotten Ahmed's presence and was sitting amidst the Sahabah themselves.

"O Messenger of Allah SAW! Will we see our Lord on the Day of Judgement?"

The Prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam replied,

"Are you harmed by seeing the sun and the moon when there are no clouds beneath them?"

They replied, "No." The Prophet SAW then said,

"Then you will surely see your Lord like that."

Ahmed observed his wife as she sat lost imagining such a mind-blowing scene, and looking at her rapt face, for the first time he understood what she passionately yearned more than everything else -to be blessed in seeing her Rabb on the Last Day.

Tomorrow would be their last day of the trip and unlike yesterday, both spent it pleasantly together, each doing something or chatting or simply sitting in compatible silence, marveling at their love and bliss -that pure, serene happiness that a loving couple derived in just the knowledge that the other was with you...

After lunch, Ahmed spent the day with Louis, then came back, and became engrossed in watching some sports, then catching up with other news. As evening came, he realized Humaira's absence in the salon where she usually was.

Even before Ahmed entered their suite, he heard the quiet weeping. For a second, he felt the world stand still. Then his heart beginning to pound heavily, he walked inside their cabin as if in some nightmare -and there upon the bed, he saw Humaira curled up into a ball and sobbing desperately.

Ahmed felt so many emotions attack him at the same instant -of which gnawing guilt was huge. The first question that gripped him was whether she ... was she already regretting their marriage? Did she think that all this was a huge mistake? Had she not forgotten his unkind words of yesterday?

A long suppressed memory flashed unbidden through his mind.

The woman's face was like a statue -betraying no emotion -and her blue eyes cold. Her voice when she spoke was icy,

"I have had enough. I'm sick of this farce of marriage!"

"Bella!" The man with the hard dark eyes spat. "Do you know..."

And neither saw the boy who quietly slipped away. To a place where there were no parents, ripping each other's throat.

"Muskaan?" He strove to keep his voice from breaking.

The crying instantly ceased and Humaira raised her head looking at him. She gave him a feeble smile.

"Wha...what's wrong sweetheart? Did I..."

He saw her try to sit up, yet the next moment she pulled her knees to her chest, then hugging them tightly she placed her forehead upon them, issuing ragged breaths...

By this time, Ahmed knew that something was seriously wrong, for he had never seen her behave like this before.

As he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, she said shakily, "It's this monthly thing. I... I'm sorry, I don't know -but it has never been like this b-before. The pain...it's terrible," she gasped and clutched at his shirt. "I feel... I think I'll die."

Ahmed sighed, almost in relief. She was not brooding against their marriage then -he told himself dazedly. She is in intense pain; he repeated to his mind ...but this, he knew, he could easily deal with.

The next ten minutes he naturally assumed the role of the doctor, yet with the caring touch of the husband -as he ordered various things, then carried them through, urging her with firm gentleness to drink up the large warm glass of milk...even though Humaira blanched at the sight of it and suggested something about coffee which he pretended not to hear. He did not want to give her any painkillers yet -so when the hot water bottle that he had asked came, he advised her to use it, which she did gratefully.

Dinner, Humaira partook only little and under Ahmed's pressure she went to sleep quite early worrying about being an inconvenience and having bothered him so much, then asking him not to worry, that she would be better soon, that she...

Sometime during the night, Ahmed stirred in his sleep and felt something unusual. He was awake instantly, knowing the cause of it -Humaira was not there beside him. He checked the time, and saw it as after three in the morning.

When there was no sign of her in the bathroom, he became tensed. Remembering her pain and the way she wasn't even able to sit properly, only made him frown as he went to the main deck.

Everything greeted him with silence. His frown deepened when he still did not find her in the second salon or the sky lounge of the upper deck...feeling a bit panicky now, he climbed and reached the sun deck under the wide starry sky. And felt his heart queerly trip and steady itself as he found her curled up on a couch, her face upturned towards the dark heavens while all around and above her, Ahmed would swear that there was radiant light...and peace. He could feel it in the air -the whole atmosphere as if holding its breath in ecstasy while soothing tranquility dripped everywhere.

It fell upon him, entering his heart when he went and sat beside Humaira, who looked at him with shining eyes, her usual smile curving her lips. She did not speak and neither did he but Ahmed gathered her close to him and with a blissful sigh, she placed her head upon his heart.

They watched together the infinite twinkling stars and the heavens that seem so close yet always beyond reach - and The Dawn Pearl was like a swaying island upon the sea that enveloped them from all sides... like a mother rocking her babe to sleep.

"Rabbanaa maa khalaqta hadhaa baatilan subhaanaka faqinaa 'Adhaaban naar "

(Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory be to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.)

Humaira looked up at Ahmed when he uttered the words quietly, a delighted expression crossing her face.

He noted it and smiled. "This was what you said on the first night aboard the Costa Atlantica remember?"

Humaira shook her head, returning his smile. "Did I?" she asked softly. "Though I do say this Du'a when looking at His SWT's beautiful creation..."

Ahmed shifted to settle themselves more comfortably when he saw her wince and press her lips together to suppress a cry.

"Not better are we?" He touched her face with a frown. "Were you crazy to come up here Muskaan -such unnecessary exertion!"

Humaira gave him a little guilty smile. "Please don't become mad, I can't help myself..." She added more softly,

"It was Tahajjud time and I ... even though I can't pray, I couldn't bear the thought that my King has come to the first heaven and I lying uncaring upon the bed -"

Ahmed felt the suspicious lump rise in his throat... he had once said to Wil that she was a divine woman, and here she proved him time and again that what he had said was perfectly true.

"Tell me Muskaan," He looked at her with throbbing love, wondering perhaps for the n-th time, how he became blessed with her. "How to love Him SWT the way you do...?"

He felt her go still, and when she finally spoke, her voice was low and melodious,

"The other day you asked me whether I had any secrets... this is one of them -if you had not asked, I would have never revealed, it is between Him and me...I recite, I often recite this Du'a, would you like to know it?"

"Would I!"

Humaira smiled, gazing at him tenderly. "Then listen...

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ حُبَّكَ أََحَبَّ الأَشْيَاءِ إ لَيَّ ، وَاجْعَلْ خَشْيَتَكَ أَخْوَفَ الأَشْيَاءِ عِنْدِيْ وَاقْطعْ عَنّي حَاجَاتِ الدُّنْيَا بِالشَّوْقِ إِلى لِقَائِكَ ، وإذا أَقْرَرْتَ أعين أَهْلِ الدُّنْيَا مِنْ دُنْيَا هُمْ ، فَاقْرِرْ عَيْنِيْ مِنْ عِبَادَتِك

Allahummaj'al hubbaka a-habbal ashyaa'i ilay-ya, waj'al khashyataka akhwafa ashyaa'i 'indi, waq-ta' 'anni haajaatid-dunya bish shawqi ilaa liqaa'ika, wa idhaa aq-rarta 'a'yuna ahlid-dunyaa min dunyaahum, faqrir 'ayyni min 'ibaadatika.

(O Allah! Make my love for You the most beloved thing to me, and my fear for You the most fearful thing to me, and remove from me all worldly needs and wants by instilling a passion for meeting You, and when You have given the people of the world the pleasures of their world, make the coolness of my eyes (pleasure) in worshiping You.)

While the blessed couple sits wrapped in Ar Rahman's Love and Mercy, let me share with you some sincere words...

Do constantly remember not to fall for the mirage or let shaitaan make you believe that success is found in this world - in having degrees upon degrees of education, then joining the rat race, and making you forget your Rabb and that your Rizq (provision) He has already written.

Neither success is amassing wealth upon wealth, owning penthouses and mansions, or every hot girl/guy falling for you...nay, do not be deluded by its glitter or glamour -for indeed this world is only a test and nothing but delusion and be careful lest you are deceived by the outcast one, the chief deceiver shaitaan... he's clever and envies morbidly every single believer, and won't rest until he has doomed us all! So listen to him not, nor take him as your friend but turn towards Him SWT, Who is The King of all kings yet loves you like none other does!

And know that success lies in pleasing Allah SWT alone, and oh make your Akhirah beautiful, remember in trying to make your dunya beautiful, don't forget to make your Akhirah beautiful, indeed not everybody can live the life of a saint -so do enjoy in life Allah SWT's infinite blessings, thanking Him loads, fulfilling His obligations and holding yourself from that which He has forbidden... and strive and strive in doing good, for after all, tomorrow or the day next, everything will surely end. And you will be brought back to your Lord and He will inform what you had been doing...and will question neither about your excellent degrees nor about your fabulous wealth but what you have brought or send forth (in deeds)?

So be on constant watch of your deeds and actions, and be greedy and eager in doing good deeds to earn His SWT's Pleasure...

For it has been revealed that the supreme success is indeed Allah SWT's good pleasure in Jannah -when He will proclaim that you can have everything that your heart desires and do anything that your soul craves and He SWT would not mind at all or become angry -instead forever pleased with you. Indeed that iswa ridhwaanum minAllaahi Akbar!

...The greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allah. That is the supreme success!

Finally, hold yourself from judging others -be it they believers or otherwise, for remember you have no right and only He SWT knows what is taking place in their hearts and lives.

It was the next morning that when Ahmed woke for Fajr, he heard his wife murmuring in deep sleep -

"Allaahu noorus samaawaati walard mathalu noorihi kamishkaatinn feehaa misbaah almisbaahu fee zujaaja..."

(Allaah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp, the lamp is within glass...)

Ahmed stared at her, mesmerized... and when he thought that she would recite no more, she sighed and continued softly as if she was awake -

"...azzujaajatu ka annahaa kawkabun durriyyun yooqadu min shajaratin mubaarakatin zaytoonatin laa sharqiyyatin walaa gharbiyyatin yakaadu zaytuhaa yudeeo walaw lam tamsashu naarun noorun 'alaa noor yahdi Allaahu linoorihi mayyashaao wayadribu Allaahu amthaala linnaasi wAllaahu bikulli shayin 'aleem"

(...the glass as it were a brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost glow forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light! Allaah guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allaah sets forth parables for mankind, and Allaah is All-Knower of everything.)

For many moments he lay still, then Ahmed enclosed her in his arms and kissed her gently, realizing with something akin to fear in his thudding heart how precious she had become to him. Humaira stirred but did not wakeup and so failed to hear his words that he said quietly, the blue eyes nearly violet in their intensity as they devoured her serene face,

"In your love... I found everything!"

(Tumhaaray pyaarmay... mainay sabkuch paaliyaa!)

*****

So the story stops for now... want it to continue on and on? With His Fazal In shaa Allah yes, but gazing at those dreamy heavens of translucent dawn, I was saying some words before to you ... do let me end them and ask a Du'a too...

Indeed, seeking Jannah is every believer's aim and the Firdaus is Most Beautiful without doubt yet that too is His creation after all... and ah know you not that our Love is with the Creator and not the creation? And this ache, this yearning, this throne of emptiness in heart needs Thee O Allah, as its King always!

Ya Rabbi, it is Your Most Beautiful Face that we seek as we stand, bow and prostrate before You and those times when we are alone, forgotten by the world and the thought that You are with us is what stops the hand from sinning, the feet from moving towards sin, the eyes to lower their lids and turn away, the ears to block out and the heart to constantly remember You - oh how the tears fall, and the world taunts, yet we say Sabran ya Nafsi, for the Day is not far away when Your Lord Himself will call you,

"Yaa Ayyatuhan Nafsul Mutmainnah, Irji'ee Ilaa Rabbiki Raaddhiyatam Mardhiyyah...

(O soul that is at rest satisfied. Return to your Lord well-pleased (with Him), well-pleasing (Him)...)

"...Fadkhulii Fee Ibaadii Wadkhulii Jannatii."

(...So, enter among My servants, and enter into My Paradise.)

~ f i n i s ~

A/N :)

Happy? Sad? Glad? Mad? Lol. Would have updated this earlier, but editing is time-consuming... *a long-suffering sigh* ;P anyways, hope you benefited and enjoyed immensely and don't forget in special beautiful Duas In shaa Allah, and Jazak Allaahu Firdaus for everything! :))))))))))))))

Shall I take my leave now? No?

Did I forget something? Yea? Aren't you the clever one? ;D

Hmm ...here you go then -

[ Eternal Ishq Series ]

#Book 1 - In Your Love... (Completed)

#Book 2 - In His Love... (Will Begin In shaa Allah)

After that I don't know, everything is in His Hands alone... let us have Hasbi Allah, and for having made me write every word of this book, and for having made you to read them all, do say Alhamdulillaahi Rabbil 'Alameen!

Wassalam :)

Note: The above Dua of Humaira to Ahmed is not an ayah from Quran e Shareef, rather it was taken from the excellent book called 'Desire For The Aa-khirah' by Maulana Munajjid Ashraf Ali Thanvi (Rah.). You'll find the Du'a under the chapter, "Du'aa for the desire of the aa-khirah (hereafter)""

Finally,
Wa aakhiru da'wanaa anil Hamdu li-Laahi Rabbil 'Alameen!

Was-salaatu was-salaamu 'alaa Rasoolihil-kareem!

Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas-Samee' ul-'Aleem!

Subhaana Rabbuka Rabbul-'izzati 'amma yasifuun.

Wa salaamun 'alal-mursaleen.

Wal-hamdu li-Laahi Rabbil 'Alameen!

Aameen!

(In the end our claim is that all praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!

And blessings and greetings to the Prophet (SAW).

Our Lord! Accept from us this duty! Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower!

Gloried be thy Lord, the Lord of Majesty, from that which they attribute (unto Him)!

Peace be unto His messengers!

Praise be to Allaah the Almighty, Lord of the Worlds!

Be it so!)

With all my Duas,

...and Love,

abdurRahman.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
742K 34K 40
COMPLETE BUT NOT EDITED AT ALL! Glimpse Of Mine I am Zahra Arif . Usman Arif's daughter. If you don't know who he is, he is the Arif Company And Co...
8.8K 822 25
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
175K 9.7K 27
Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Nawab Begum' and that was the reason Nawa...