KARNA - MAHADEV'S DECIPLE

By karn0123

I do not want hurt anybody's religious sentiments. This story is purely my imagination, what if karna in sear... More

MEETING MAHADEV
KAILASH PARVAT AND TRAINING
TESTS AND BOONS
FIGHT WITH INDRA DEV AND HOME COMING
RETURN AND ENCOUNTER
KALA PRADARSHAN
KARNA TALKS WITH GANGAPUTR
GANGAPUTR VS SURYAPUTRA
CORONATION
MEETING KURUVANSH
KARNA'S TALENT
KARNA'S MISCHIEF AND RASHMI CHARIOT
FIGHTING ASURS AND MEETING KRISHNA
SECRET IS OUT
KRISHNA'S MARRIAGE
RETURN TO HASTINAPUR
BHEESHMA KNOWS EVERYTHING
KARNA'S PUNISHMENT
VIJAYDHARI AND RASHMIRATHI
KARNA'S FAME
SIX MONTHS LATER
GUESTS ARRIVED AT ANGA
MAHASHIVRATRI
AVANTIKA GET TO KNOW ABOUT KARNA
VIKRAMADITYA'S REQUESTED ALMS FROM KARNA
TRAINING WITH KARNA
AVANTIKA TALKED TO KARNA
KARNA KILLING CHANDRASUR
KARNA TALK WITH AVANTIKA
BEFORE LEAVING FOR HASTINAPUR
KARNA GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH
KARNA GOT REALLY ANGRY
TWIST
ARDHNARISHWAR'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRONA
RETURN TO ANGA AND STEPS TOWARDS FUTURE
BHEESHMA REALISATION AND????
PROGRESS
JEALOUSY
ARRIVAL, DATES AND CELEBRATION
KARNA - AVANTIKA FUTURE PLANNING.
MAIRRAGE
RETURN TO ANGA AND ????
NEW DAY IN ANGA
SHOW FOR THE CROWD
ONE MONTH AND CONFESSION
HASTINAPUR'S CHANGE
BHEESHMA'S NEW DISCIPLE
KARNA - PARSHURAM TALK
VARNAVRAT INCIDENT
AFTERMATH
BIRTH OF PRINCE OF ANGA
AUTHOR NOTE
NEW STORY
SURYAPRAST AND INVITATION
VACATION AND ARRIVAL AT PANCHAL
SWAMVAR
RUDRA ANTICS.
PANDAVAS IN HASTINAPUR
DIVISION
INDRAPRASTHA
RETURN TO SURYAPRAST
RUDRA'S NEW JOURNEY
INVITATION
FLASHBACK
MEETING AND DISCUSSION
TURN OF EVENTS
RAJSUYA YAGNA
A/n
CURSE AND ????
RETURN
DWARKA
SWAMVAR OF CHARUMATI
RUDRA'S RETURN
AFTERMATH
BEGINING OF DOWNFALL
DYUT INVITATION AND ACCEPTANCE
ARRIVAL AT HASTINAPUR
Game
CHANGE OR INEVITABLE???

LEAVING HASTINAPUR

4.4K 176 19
By karn0123

Karna went to palace with Dushala and Radha. He dropped Dushala there and waited then Adhiratha came there with Ghandhari and Kunti. After greeting them Karna's family left to their house. In the evening he went to river bank and does his pooja. He decided to wait for Ashwatthama to come tomorrow and after talking to him, he will Hastinapur with his parents. He decided to leave as fast as he can. He just couldn't be in Hastinapur. He talked to his parents and manage to convince them to come to Anga. He didn't want to mix in politics of Hastinapur. This was the reason he didn't attempt to form relationship either with Duryodhana or Yudhishthir. Another reason was that though he decided but Kunti's indifference is hurting him badly. He returned home and family ate dinner. Adhiratha and Radha decided to leave tomorrow so Adhiratha will go to Palace tomorrow to inform Mahamahim Bheeshma of his decision. They all slept.

Next morning, he went to ganga river bank and saw Bheeshma was waiting for him there. They Both first did their pooja then.

Karna : Pranipat pitamah.

Bheeshma : Kalyan ho Putra. Kaise ho, I am sad for whatever happened yesterday.

Karna : You weren't at fault pitamah.

Bheeshma : No, son I was at fault. I didn't stop Drona from start. If I have told him to respect you. What happened yesterday wouldn't happen.

Karna : Pitamah I am leaving Hastinapur today with my parents.

Bheeshma : Why Putra? Did you think we will find faults with you about yesterday?

Karna : No pitamah, that is not the reason.

Bheeshma : Then what is the reason Putra?

Karna : My relationship with Hastinapur was always delicate pitamah. And yesterday incident has broken that pitamah. Think of it as thread pitamah, yesterday the thread was broken, now if it can be joined but it will leave knot in the thread. Till yesterday my relationship to Kuruvansh was of love and respect but if I will stay it will be of many trying using me as their pawns. Pitamah I can't have that and second reason is very personal pitamah.

Bheeshma : I can't say you are wrong Putra. What is the second reason son you cn tell me.

Karna : I can't say that pitamah, but please heed to my one advice don't stay silent about anything you think is wrong. Sometimes Silence is what hurt others most. Guru dev told me society isn't much danger because of  doing of unrighteous people but it is because silence of righteous people pitamah.

Bheeshma : You are saying truth son. Silence of righteous people hurts society the most but Karna tell me the truth whose silence has hurt, I am sure it isn't mine.

Karna : Pitamah, you are Gangaputr. Iam sure mata ganga never hides truth from you. You most probably know butif not ask Mata ganga about me. You will know. Though I think you know that's why you allowed to call me pitamah and stressed “this” on that day. You have known about me didn't you pitamah.

Bheeshma (tears in his eyes) : Yes Putra, I knew. If you also know why didn't you confront Kunti, god knows I want to but couldn't due to my promise to my mother.

Karna : What will it get me pitamah except cruel rejection. I was insulted since childhood.Rajmata Kunti has abondoned to save his father's reputation back then now because I am threat to her elder son's right. She doesn't want to acknowledge me. I am Radhey and will always be Radhey. I have been called various names pitamah illegal, bastard and selfish isn't one I want to add. I am not that low to tarnish a woman's dignity for myself. .

Bheeshma : Putra, Hastinapur's throne is your right.

Karna : No pitamah, I never wished for any throne, you know that.  What right are you talking about. When my mother left me in river as sin, she made sure of what I was to her. My adopted parents loved me and brought me. I don't want to hurt Radha maa. Yudhishthir is heir of throne, it's everybody's wish.

Bheeshma : How can you be so giving son even knowing everything you cared for others before you. But Putra what about your brothers they are innocent atleast stay for them and guide them.

Karna : I know my brothers are innocent pitamah but this society will insult them too. Its in everyone's wellness that this secret remains as secret. I will guide them pitamah but not by staying in Hastinapur but by setting examples for them afterall it's elder brother duties to be role model for their younger brothers. I will help them and protect them from shadow. They may never know it was me but as elder brother I will do my duty.

Bheeshma : You have always done you duties but about your right and happiness, Putra.

Karna : Something are not meant to be Pitamah. Duties are within my reach but rights aren't.

Bheeshma : Putra, truth can never be hidden. It will come out then what. What if Kunti wants to acknowledge you.

Karna : If my death yesterday wasn't enough to acknowledge me then what else could it be. Pitamah, yesterday my Radha maa was crying for me begging for me but Rajmata Kunti just stood there only when Pandavas and her son's kingdom Hastinapur was in danger did she spoke. As far as I can tell, only when Pandavas will be in grave danger and I will be the only option, only then will she acknowledge me as her son.

Bheeshma : What would you do if such situations occurs Putra?

Karna : I promised my teachers if such situations occur then though I will never accept her as my mother but as her son I will do my duties and if what she asked was righteous then I will help.

Bheeshma : Suryadev may be a dev but Karna, you are a sun among humans. You are truly his son, like him you burn youself for others. A son like you, every mother should have.

Karna : It was taught to me by my parents pitamah. My mother told me we suta has always given to society whether by guiding kshatriya to war or guiding them in their journey. We never expected thanks, we eat due to our Hard work.

Bheeshma : Though your childhood was rough Putra but you got what everyone should get in their childhood morals and principles. Adhiratha and Radha did what most of us failed to do. Though you were born kshatriya but led a life of suta. You understood the pain of common people and now you are trying to make their life better. You have become what a true kshatriya was supposed to be. You became strength and protector of weak. Perhaps the purpose of your birth is this. I bless you that you will achieve what you intend too.

Karna : Thanks pitamah. Don't worry I am just leaving Hastinapur not breaking relations with you all. I will always remember my promise.

Bheeshma : I know Putra, I have never doubted your words. Lets go it's already too late.

Karna and Bheeshma left there and went to their respective destination. Karna reached his house and saw Ashwatthama was already present there and was talking to Radha maa. Adhiratha went to palace to inform Mahamahim. They seemed to have nice conversation but Ashwatthama was looking guilty. They turne to see karna there. Karna just came and hugged Ashwatthama they both stayed there as it is for few minutes but it was enough for both of them to relax.

Radha : You both talk I will prepare and bring breakfast.

Ashwatthama : I am sorry karna.

Karna : For what? You didn't do anything even if you did there is no need of thanks and sorry in friendship.

Ashwatthama : If a son can carry father's weath then he should carry his father sins too.

Karna : You don't have to worry about that with me. You should never be guilty with me Mitra. You cannot choose family but you can choose friends and you have choosen me as you friend so you don't need to do anything.

Ashwatthama : It must be fruits of my good deeds in past lives that you are my friend Karna.

Karna : Mitra, I am not angry with you father too. He got his punishment there is no need for me to hold grudge now.

Ashwatthama : Will you ever forgive him?

Karna : If he is truly sorry, then why not? He is your father for you I will forgive him and try to form bonds with him. If he is truly sorry and tells me so, I will try to remove the punishment placed on them as though my teachers were angry they didn't cursed him just gave him punishment to repent. Mitra don't tell this to him, he truly himself needs to see his wrongs.

Ashwatthama : I know, thank you. My family truly thought he is beyond saving but this isn't the case and I know it happened because of you otherwise Ardhnarishwar would have truly cursed him.

Karna : Ashwatthama, I am leaving Hastinapur to day with my parents. Don't even think for a second it was because of you or you father.

Ashwatthama : I believe you but what are you reason Mitra?

Karna : I don't want to become anybody's Pawn here, now my teachers are revealed many in Hastinapur will try to curry a favor especially Ghandhar raj Shakuni, believe me and you also try to do same. Gandhar raj is very intelligent but his intentions are never right.

Ashwatthama : I have also never liked him. He always felt like snake. Okay I will also try myself to distance from Hastinapur's politics. I will also return to Panchal in few days and try to bring your reforms there but it will be  difficult as I have to go back and forth to see my mother who is here.

Karan : I know but always have patience, change cannot be be brought by tyranny only through understanding and understanding take time. You should meditate more. If you need anything and I mean anything doors of anga is always open for you.

Radha then came with food. Three of them had breakfast together, adhiratha too came and had breakfast with them. Ashwatthama then left, Karna told him to inform others especially Dushala of his leave. He especially wrote letter for Dushala and gave it to Ashwatthama to give to her. He told Ashwatthama to take care of her on his behalf of he was in Hastinapur. Karna and his family got ready to leave Hastinapur. Karna summoned Rashmi and drive his family towards Anga.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.9K 16
what if karna and duryodhana gets to know about arjuna's plan to abduct subhadra ... what if karna decides to abduct subhadra before arjuna could abd...
387K 23.2K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...
118K 7.4K 66
Ask anyone in the Kingdom of Shurpaarak about love, everyone will have only two names on their lips, Anaahat and Karn. All will say that they are two...
42.3K 1.6K 21
What happens when Karna the hero of Mahabharata is from kaliyug? What will happen to the destiny of Mahabharata? Will it change? Join Karna in his st...