The Sacrifices We Made

By writerkemmy

After a divorce with your husband the last thing you want on your list is seeing him again 6,000 miles away f... More

Intrologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

17

1K 59 11
By writerkemmy

Been feeling down lately
and my interim french grades are looking bad I only have one chapter in my note app but it's kind of long so for Xiao Zhan's birthday I will update it.

Xiao Zhan moved uncomfortably he really didn't know where he was but one thing was for sure he was hot under these blankets. He needed to get up and analyze where he was lying because the last thing he remembered was crying by himself in the building ruins how did he get to where he was. He groaned lifting the heavy blankets not noticing the jacket he had on him. He looked around the bed and diminished that he was back in his living quarters the real question was how but as long as he wasn't hurt or kidnapped it was good. He trudged to the bathroom half awake. By the time he was done freshening up that is when he realized the jacket, he had on him. That was weird why was he wearing one of the service member jackets and on top of that whose was it. But forgetting about the unknown owner of the jacket Xiao Zhan couldn't help and admit he felt comfortable on it he couldn't help but hug himself in front of the mirror. Just a few seconds later he could hear the screaming of his fellow roommates which was a help for him to come out of the trance he had before.

"Where did he go again" Jiang Cheng was in the middle of their panicking state over losing Xiao Zhan again while they were sleeping.

"Who are you looking for" Xiao Zhan appeared in front of them

"You where were you" Jiang Cheng pointed at him

"I was in the toilet refreshing up" Xiao Zhan started to remove the jacket from his body looking for clothes that he could wear for the day. "did you sleep well was it comfortable your first night"

"Arent you being a hypocrite right now, how was your night, did you sleep 'comfortable your first night aren't we avoiding something here"  Xiao Xingchen and the others paraded in front of Xiao Zhan

"where were you yesterday night, you had us worried for a while there" Wooseok

"Yeah about that" Xiao Zhan sat on the bed "who brought me here was it, you guys" 

The others were taken back Xiao Zhan wasn't aware of yesterday night.

"No" Sizhui answered

"If it wasn't you guys then who bought me here," Xiao Zhan asked the others

This was the time where Jiang Cheng wanted to facepalm really bad "to say the truth you weren't aware of anything happening to you yesterday night" Xiao Zhan shook his head no

" Look at the jacket you were wearing the left upper breast part maybe that will answer you" Jiang Cheng looked at Xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan grabbed the Jacket and read the name of the owner SGT Major Wang Yibo woven in big letters. He reread it and read it over and over he really nearly wanted to grab his glasses but Wooseok held his hands. "Do you really not remember what happened yesterday night cause according to what my eyes were seeing it was clear that you were aware of what was happening"

"But I don't remember anything" Xiao Zhan groaned "why did I have to do that" He buried his face down to his pillow. "Can I jump off to the ocean now is it too late to do that what has my life become"

"Hey come on it is not that bad, you have definitely done worse" Wooseok tried to steer Xiao Zhan from the crisis he was making for himself

"What can be worse than this" Xiao Zhan dramatically groaned as he trashed around his bed "Can someone come and shoot me, or is it the bad time to fake my death"

"Now you are being a dramatic person it is not like you had done something bad" Xiao Xingchen being the only one reasonable and the one who wasn't so far cringing badly at Xiao Zhan actions

" Oh, it is more than not doing anything bad,  you wouldn't understand it crossing the North Pacific Ocean, 6,200 miles later only to come across your ex-husband and doing those obscene things on the first day you meet after the divorce I just wanna quit from this life and go to my next life already" Xiao Zhan got inside his blankets covering his whole body

"now you mean the captain is your ex-husband, you cant just cover yourself after dropping that piece of news" Jiang Cheng asked as he opened the blankets Xiao Zhan was busy covering himself up from his shame

"God really has favorites" Xiao Xingchen tsked as he helped Xiao Zhan off his bed "But just because your reunion with your
husband was a bit shameful now is not the time to hide yourself Dr. Xiao there are medicubes that are to be opened" 

"It is just opening them there is nothing hard in that the others can do that" Xiao Zhan whined he wasn't ready to step out of this living quarters

"Oh, honey there is more to that" Wooseok closed the doors as the two (Xingchen and Sizhui) took the labor to transport the reliant Xiao Zhan to the medicubes. " you have to cut the ribbon with the Locals officials and the Base Captain for the UN press is thought you knew about this"

" Please can someone run me over and let's call it a day" Xiao zhan whined but once he saw the others were already parading at the medicube he fixed his court and walked over smiling at them as if he wasn't resenting doing this a couple of seconds ago.

" Close your mouth" Jiang Cheng passed the fascinated open mouthed sizhui. Poor kid, he couldn't help and get amazed every time Xiao Zhan did that dramatic change.

"good morning sorry for being late" Xiao Zhan treated the group of local officials and some of the cadets and Wang Yibo with his group. Even though he said sorry for being late according to his watch he was 10 minutes early for the appointed time to open the medicubes.

"ah, no need to apologize doctor we are just early" One of the local officials was quick to respond.

"Thank you for taking your time to be here" Xiao Zhan smiled at the cadets who were busy blushing and getting flustered for the attention they were receiving. Xiao Zhan didn't even bother to acknowledge Wang Yibo and the group presence he was quick flown into a conversation with the locals who had come to witness the opening of their medicubes at the military base.

A couple of hours later after the chief had addressed the locals who had come and introduced Xiao and the team to the locals taking pictures for the ribbon cutting the medical team was left alone to prepare their medicubes for visitations for the next day.

"We have to be careful with the locals lets not cross the line of their culture and beliefs they are very strong in that" Xiao Zhan was having a meeting with Xiao Xingchen while they were checking over their supplies in the Freightliner "inform the nurses about that"

"Also I noticed that most of the kids have signs and symptoms of Cholera or is it tuberculosis I think we have to prepare for one of the two" Xiao Xingchen filled in Xiao Zhan in what he noticed while he was going around mingling with the locals that were present at the opening.

"It is cholera thank God it is not tuberculosis it would have been more hectic." Xiao Zhan "and also the mothers around here most of them are pregnant and they still have a toddler in their arms, I know they might not know about birth control and the dangers they might be facing before we ask them all that we have to understand their tradition first to know how to tackle it" Xiao Xingcchen nodded while jotting it down "also tomorrow we are drawing blood from the base first before we do anything. if it will take our whole morning during the afternoon you and me and maybe one of the troop members we will be going over the villages just looking over the state their in just to know where we are going to start maybe we can let some of them tag along if they want"

After another hour of conforming the supplies Xingchen and the others left to mingle with the troop members before supper was called over. Xiao zhan secluded himself from the group walking over to the same place as where he was yesterday hoping his memory would lead him well. Walking while kicking the rocks that were in his way he arrived at the ruins. Looking at it it was very beautiful for ruins even though it was blemishing the green pastures around it the ruins were facing the beach and it was very pretty for the setting sun in the evening. Xiao zhan wondered how many people enjoyed this view as well as him. That was when he felt a presence beside him by the hot chocolate that was thrusted into his hands.

" Thank you" he raised the hot chocolate as a sign

" Mh" his ex husband didn't say anything but Xiao zhan understand his language very well.

" How are you" Xiao Zhan asked him, this was the first time well second time they were meeting in good atmosphere while they were alone ever since they met again not counting the previous night incident that shall not be spoken of.

" Good, pretty good nothing much how about you how are you doing today" Wang Yibo asked him

" I am doing good but now I am doing exceptionally well now that I have seen you in your casual uniform you look hot in that" Xiao Zhan shamelessly answered Wang Yibo who was now blushing for that. " Good to know I still have my charms on you"

Wang Yibo didn't say anything even though he knew whatever Xiao Zhan was saying was true.

" Hey what are you doing here"

Lan sizhui was shaken out of whatever he was trying to hide.

" What is that in your hands"

"NOTHING !!!!"  He raised his voice flinching after himself.

" You are lying there is something in your hands " the cadet came closer

" I...it's nothing" Lan sizhui walked
backwards not wanting the troop cadet approach him

" Stop walking backwards will you you are going to fall down"

But the warning was to late since Sizhui was already stumbling and on his way down to the ground.

" Are you okay" the voice calmly asked him
Sizhui slowly opened his eyes looking around realizing that he wasn't down on the ground but rather he was lying on top of someone.

" That's my tities you are holding"

Turns out the someone he was lying on top of was also shameless.

" I ...I I am sorry" Sizhui was sitting upright now he was straddling the young man he was on top of. Not understanding the situation at hand Sizhui straddled the young man while he was moving around looking for whatever he was looking for. And it looked like he had found it as he was reaching over young man's head to take it.

"Don't move" the young man held Sizhui's waist (which was also the most sensitive part of his body) causing Lan Sizhui to squirm around since it was ticklish for him.

"Oh what is that" Sizhui stopped when he felt something bugging his behind

"Just don't move " the young man shut his eyes trying to calmly breath in and out .

And Sizhui's innocent and yet stupid mouth chose to ask the most stupid question in his entire life " are you okay, are you having a panic attack" he leaned forward trying to see what was happening to the young man forgetting that the man had told him not to move around

The young man groaned holding Lan sizhui firmly he lifted himself and Sizhui. Bless his small body that was being manhandled at the moment.

" I am sorry" the young man apologized quickly and ran off leaving the flustered Sizhui who still had no idea what in the world just happened.

That's it 😜 I think I am getting sick but I don't know yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 6.9K 57
Xiao Zhan thought he was a normal guy and lived his life happily and carefree like everyone else. One day, however, everything changed when his mothe...
34.8K 2.3K 28
[ COMPLETED ✔️] Yibo & Tae are childhood best friend's so their families arrange their marriage. But just after engagement tae & yibo decides to go...
63.8K 3.9K 14
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are match made in heaven. They love each other dearly and protected each other's perfect hearts. Suddenly, Wang Yibo broke up...
519K 34K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...