Cookies [Taekook] โœ“

By yyyuehyyyie

"W-Would you like to have some cookies, mister?" "Cookies?" "Yes! Homemade cookies! It's really tasty and swe... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bonus
Another taekook book
Unrevealed facts of this story

New Taekook Book

17.6K 587 19
By yyyuehyyyie

I published one brand new Taekook book!

Title: Divorced?

Description:
"Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-"

"S-Stop! Let go of me, b-bastard! Answer me, what did you do to the divorce paper?!"

"That's wasn't divorce paper at all, bun."

"Wait what?!"

"You're so cute, baby. Obviously, I changed the contract! This is why I still wonder, why would they let a dumb, clueless little bunny who can't even tell the difference between champagne and wine to sign the divorce paper that I prepared."

"Y-You're so cunning!"

"Tsk tsk, it's not cunning, baby. It's called destiny. At the end, you, Jeon Jungkook still belongs mine and only mine. Mine to taint, mine to wreck and mine to love."

Hope you guys will like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 60.6K 32
"I'm Kookie!" "Is it the cookies we eat?" "N-No no! C-Cookies is diffwerent from Kookie!" "Oh really? But you got the same name as the cookies!" "I...
1M 58.8K 33
"S-Stop calling me a p-princess! I'm not a princess!" "You're right, baby. You're not a princess. How can you be a princess when you're my soon to be...
937K 49.1K 36
"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I missed this word. You're an exception. Cry mo...