Stay - Bucky x Reader

By MarvelDork005

Steve brings in a new recruit one day who seems to have a problem with anything and everything, including you... More

Backstory + Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Edit for part 32
Part 33
Part 34
The Wedding
Part 35
Part 36 ~ Final Part

Part 30

1.2K 19 13
By MarvelDork005

You walked hand in hand with Bucky down to the garage. He opened your door for you and you got in. He got in the driver's side and started the ignition. A few minutes later you were cruising down the roads of Upstate New York.

You didn't ask where Bucky was taking you, you just enjoyed the moment. His hand in yours, resting on your thigh. Most of of them was spent listening to music and doing your best to attempt the high notes for every song. The rest of the times you were chatting and laughing at little stupid things.

Bucky parked the car and turned it off. He got out and quickly opened your door before you could do it yourself. He took your hand and led the way. He held his hands over your eyes as you were nearing the surprise.

"Ready?" He asked eagerly.

"Yes!" You responded.

"Tadaa!" He exclaimed as he removed his hands from your face.

Once his hands weren't covering your line of vision, you looked around. Bucky had a little picnic set up with all your favorite foods and drinks.

The picnic looked something like this:

"Bucky it's perfect. Thank you." You exclaimed.

You spun around to face him. His face was lit up and he had a bright smile on his face. You stood on your tiptoes and kissed him, resting one of your hands on his chest and the other on the nape of his neck. He wrapped his metal arm around your waist and his flesh one on the side of your face as he deepened the kiss. He rested his metal arm on the small of your back and touched your bare skin.

You broke the kiss and jumped, letting out a small shriek. "Bucky!"

"What?" He smirked.

"You know what! Your hand is freezing!" You laughed and sat down on the blanket.

He laughed lightly and sat down beside you.

You and Bucky talked, laughed, and ate for a while.

"You know..." You started. "Me and Sam were talking. And we came up with a new nickname for you."

"Oh God. What is it?" Bucky shook his head and smiled as he looked down.

"Gandalf." You smirked.

"No. Your not calling me that." He laughed.

"Yes I am."

"Go ahead. I dare you. See what happens." Bucky challenged.

You paused for a second, looked him dead in the eye, and smirked. "Gandalf." Bucky narrowed his eyes at you and you knew what was going to happen. "Shit!" You slipped your shoes off quickly and started to run as a huge smile plastered across Bucky's face.

He got up and ran after you, catching up to you and grabbing you by the waist. He pulled you off the ground and spun you around. You giggled. Bucky sat you back on your feet and started tickling you.

"Bucky! Stop it!" You managed to say between laughs. He smirked and stopped.

You calmed your laughter and breathing and went back over to the blanket to sit down. You slid your shoes back on and stood back up.

"Where you wanna go next, Doll?" Bucky inquired.

"Let's go shopping!" You exclaimed.

"That's always your answer." He laughed.

You took his hand and walked back to the car. Bucky opened your door for you before getting into the driver's seat and driving off.

A few minutes later you arrived at the mall. You walked in hand in hand with Bucky.

You dragged Bucky in and out of various stores, occasionally buying things he told you that he liked on you.

You walked out of your most recent store and got sucked into a large crowd of people. You could feel your heart rate increase and your legs go numb. Your breathing quickened and you could feel yourself staring to panic. You frantically looked around for Bucky who was still holding onto your hand. He quickly pulled you from the crowd and sat you down on a bench.

"Doll? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. You shook your head and tried to slow your breathing. "Here." He handed you a bottle of water and told you to drink some of it.

You followed his orders and drank some of the water. You handed it back back him and he sat it next to you on the bench just just case. Your breathing was staring to slow and your heart rate was going back to normal.

You wrapped your arms around Bucky's neck as silent tears slid down your face and fell onto Bucky's shirt. Wrapped his arms around you tightly and placed one of his hands on the back of your head to comfort you.

You pulled out of the embrace and Bucky wiped your tears away with his thumb. You gave a soft smile and told him you were okay. He kissed your forehead and pulled you up from the bench.

"Come on, Doll. Let's go home." He grabbed your hand and held it tight as you walked out of the mall.

...

When you got back to the Compound it was a little after ten. Most of the team was in the living room playing Cards Against Humanity. Clint had already went home to his family. Loki locked himself in his room, not wanting to play the game nor did he want to socialize with anyone. And Steve didn't like the language.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! MY CARD WAS WAY BETTER THAN POINT BREAK'S!" Tony yelled at Natasha.

"Stark, shut up before I shoot you." She threatened.

"Thank you, Lady Natasha." Thor thanked as Nat tallied another point below his name.

"Got room for two more players?" You asked.

"No. Y/n you always win." Peter remarked.

"I do not."

"Yes you do!" The team practiclly shouted unison.

You rolled your eyes and dragged Bucky upstairs with you. You stopped outside of your door and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'm going to change." You informed and walked into your room. Bucky went into his room to change as well.

You wiped off your makeup and pulled your hair up into a messy bun. Then changed into your pajamas.

Which looked like this:

You slipped out of your room and into Bucky's. He was in the bathroom when you went in, so you laid down on his bed and wiggled your way underneath the blankets.

When Bucky came out of his bathroom, he saw you, asleep in his bed, with your hair in a messy bun and cuddling the blankets to your chest. "God she looks adorable." He thought to himself as he turned the lights off and got into bed next to you.

You stirred in your sleep and snuggled up to Bucky as he wrapped his arms around you and pressed his lips to your forehead.

"I love you." Bucky whispered in your ear.

"I love you too." You mumbled, hardly awake.

PART 31 COMING SOON...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 26 13
"He was the first person I ever fell for, he was also the first person who ever broke my heart." When Alaska reappears after the blip her aunt refuse...
588K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
91.7K 3K 26
"I kneel into a dream where I am good and loved. I am loved. My hands have made some good mistakes. They can always make better ones." - Natalie Wee ...
13.4K 225 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...