Stronger

By carolinavanity

{Book 3} With the help of my new family and friends I knew things would be easy planning mine and Nicks weddi... More

Before you read...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 10

135 3 0
By carolinavanity

Estefania’s POV

Laura and I were so relieved when everyone came to help us after closing. Ever since Harry visited the bakery we had so many girls come in asking and ordering what Harry ordered which I found hilarious. As we all cleaned up the mess from today Carolina had been busy talking on the phone, almost arguing I’d say.

“Who do you think she’s talking to?” I ask everyone

“Harry” Genesis says

“She wouldn’t!” I gasp

“She just wants everything to be like before when they were all friends” Gen shakes her head “there’s no way she can do that before we leave”

“Oh yeah, when are y’all meeting up with Joe and Nick?” Laura asks

“Not in another few weeks but I was talking about when we all leave next week.”

“We’re going somewhere?” Vals enquires

“Shit she was supposed to tell you guys herself” Gen says smacking her forehead

Carolina then walked into the back furious.

“Everything okay?” I ask

“Yes, it’s just right when I think I’m getting through to Harry he says some cheeky remark and ruins everything.”

“Just stop talking to him” Laura says

“I wish it was that easy” Carolina sighed

“Well why don’t we talk about something happier” Gen suggests

“You’re right and I’ve been delaying this good news for a while” Caro smiles “guys, it’s all planned and booked already so you can’t say no…”

“Spill”

“We’re going to Atlanta to pick out your bridesmaids dresses!” she smiled “you’ll even be on tv”

“What!” Laura says almost dropping the flour she was putting away

“Yes, I mean it’s some for Married to Jonas and other for Say Yes or whatever”

“Oh my god, and when do we leave?” I ask

“Next week”

---

Days later.

I had to admit I was very excited to be heading down to Georgia but I had no idea how things would be like now that we were going to be filmed.

“What should I say?” I turn and ask Taylor

Taylor looks at me carefully before speaking. I left tomorrow and I didn’t know if he wanted me to talk about us.

“A lot of people know we’re together so go ahead and talk about us”

“You sure?”

“Mhh” he smiles at me a bit “ready to go home?”

I look around his room and don’t feel like moving from his arms.

“No”

“Good come here”

He then wraps his strong arm around me, pulling me closer;  oh how I love spooning with him.

“What time are you leaving?” he asks

“Ten”

“In the morning?”

“Yes our appointment is early”

“Dang and only one day right?

“Yes oh my god, don’t worry about it! I’ll be back the next day”

“I’m going to miss you doll”

“Well I’d ask you to come but-“

“I’d love to come”

What. I turned to look at him wide eyed.

“Really” he laughs “I’m going to be gone later for another movie and I want to spend all my time with you”

“To see dresses?”

“Well just for a bit, I have some friends who live there I’d like to visit”

My heart was racing and I couldn’t look away from his thrilled face.

“You can find a ticket by tomorrow?” I asked

“By tonight” he says

Oh god. Taylor unraveled himself from me and went in search of his Macbook, I watched him pick it up from his desk and bring it over to me on the bed. I couldn’t believe he was actually going to make this trip with me.

---

“I can’t believe he’s actually coming.” Laura whispers to me as we found our seats on the plane.

All of their boyfriends couldn’t come along for obvious reasons and really didn’t need to but here was Taylor a few rows away tagging along to spend some time with me.

“He’s crazy” I answer her

“Crazy in love” Carolina says pushing me a bit “ha-ha sit down!”

I grab my seat next to Laura and brace myself for the long trip.

**

We arrived in Atlanta a little after two and I was so tired for some reason. At the airport we had to wait for Caro and Gens cousin Fabiola as well as Vanessa’s plane to come in from San Antonio; other members of our wedding court.

Taylor keeps close to my side while we wait for them at the terminal and even with his disguise some people recognize him and ask for a picture. I was still getting use to all of this and he knew it. Once everyone was present we went ahead and headed out with our carry-ons.

Instead of heading to our hotel first we go ahead and go straight to the bridal salon “Bridals by Lori” in a huge minivan. We head a bit out of Atlanta into Sandy Springs, Georgia. Now I had to admit it, I was pretty stoked about being here even if I wasn’t the one getting married.

Everyone got out of the van and I was taken aback by all the cameras already there. Taylor grabbed my hand and we all went ahead and walked into the salon. We were a total of nine people coming in so you could say we were and intimidating group for sure, especially with these camera crew.

“Hi, I have an appointment” Caroline chirps to the wide eyed receptionist checking out my man

“Uh name?”

“Renteria, Carolina”

The girl types away on her computer “oh yes. Bridesmaids right?”

“Yes”

“Okay and we’ll need you all to come thought here” the girl stands and walks over to a door “to get microphones”

“Awesome, c’mon guys” Carolina waves to all of us.

---

Carolina’s POV

One by one we’re all set up with microphones and other things; who would of thought it’d be such a long process?

“Okay now I don’t know if you’ve seen the show-“ a camera woman says walking me to a chair

“I have”

“Great now just say a few words about your wedding and bridesmaids”

“Cool, and can anybody else hear me?”

“Yes there’s a monitor in the next room”

“Let’s do this” I say

“On cue” the girl says motioning her finger down to a 3-2-1

“So my name is Carolina Renteria, and I’m here today looking for my bridesmaids dresses. Now I haven’t picked a maid of honor out yet but I’ll figure that out later since I have no idea what color dress I want for everyone… I also haven’t even picked my wedding dress either”

“Talk about your fiancé”

“I’m marrying Nicholas Jonas, yes Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers. I just think we’re a perfect match, and found one another when we needed each other the most. He'll be paying for the dresses today”

“When’s the wedding?”

“We haven’t picked a date yet but maybe May or June of next year”

“Who came with you today?”

“Today I bought a long my sister Genesis my who is actually dating Joe, Nick’s brother, Estefania who’s dating Taylor Lautner which is here as well so the staff must be going crazy” I laugh “ also, Laura, Valerie; super close friends, Vanessa, and Fabiola my cousin. Everyone in my court is here except my future sister in law, she’ll come in next month to get fitted.”

“Okay I think we have everything” the lady says

Phew.

I go back out my group of friends who clearly just watched me ramble about nothing.

“Let’s get to shopping!” I tell them

---

I had gone from wanting brown dresses to champagne colored one and all these beautiful designs weren’t helping me on picking just one. My consultant Brandon was very helpful to narrowing it down to two dresses but I was still stumped.

Taylor had left us a while ago to go check in our bags at the hotel; such a useful man.

“And you still haven’t picked out you dress?’” I hear Brandon ask me

“No” I sigh

“Usually brides like to get inspiration off their own dress to pick out their bridesmaids dresses”

“I know but I’m just difficult Brandon” I laugh

“Don’t worry, I’ll find you a dress”

I sat on my chair and looked at Valerie and my sister in the last two dresses I liked. One a pale pink floor length dress, straps in with a floral detail on the side and the other a champagne one shoulder dress with detail on the waist, shoulder, available in long or short styles.

“I heard there’s a celebrity in the building!” a voice comes into the room saying

I look up and see that it’s Lori the salon owner.

“I’m no celebrity” I laugh

“Not yet” she smiled coming over to greet me “no what do we have here?”

“She can’t decide which one she likes more” Brandon says

Lori checks out both dresses and comes back to me “now in my opinion I like that one the best” she points over to the dress I knew I loved too.

“That’s the one” I beam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.9K 35
Third book of the series :) 1st book - Bestfriend // GD 2nd book - Never Again // GD 3rd Book - Easy Love // GD ( this book ) *** When Anna and her f...
12K 166 30
It's only been a few days since I've been released from rehab. It's been three years since any of my friends have even talked to me. I don't blame th...
73.1K 1.1K 47
They're together finally together. But no one ever said that love was easy. It seems like the whole world is against them being happy. Please read bo...
761 18 9
INTRO BOOK ONLY! Cameron Quiseng from the band Allstar Weekend is a carefree childish lovable person that you can't possibly stay mad at ever! He gre...